Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

I Need A Virtual Credit Card Urgently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Virtual Credit Card Urgently (9284 Views)

Virtual Assistance Can Create Job Opportunity For Nigerian Youths / The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card / Verify Paypal With Our Virtual Credit Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Virtual Credit Card Urgently by LoveKing(m): 2:13pm On May 11, 2008
I need A virtual credit card so i can buy online from Nigeria.I have a mastercard but its been rejected all over so i need a virtual card. If you sell virtual credit card whats your website and rates. pls u must have a website and contact address,phone number. Its urgent.
Re: I Need A Virtual Credit Card Urgently by mavtrevor(m): 6:10pm On May 11, 2008
DONT SURF THE WHOLE SITE LOOKING FOR A VIRTUAL CREDITCARD, JUST A CLICK TO http://www.emeraldmultilinks.com WILL GIVE YOU A CARD NOW.
Re: I Need A Virtual Credit Card Urgently by 2bad(m): 9:38pm On May 11, 2008
Anything CREDIT CARD!
Contact;
Badmos Babatunde L, 08028252192, 07032520351
E-Channels Dept.
Skye Bank Nig. Plc.
The next thing in Nigeria is the Electronic Payment System be a part of the revolving trend
Re: I Need A Virtual Credit Card Urgently by LoveKing(m): 6:06pm On May 12, 2008
Thank You Guys already found how to get one,
Re: I Need A Virtual Credit Card Urgently by hedgesfun(m): 12:20pm On May 13, 2008
Hi LoveKing I will like you to please inform me on how you got the one you get as I also the information urgently thanks you can text me on 08037151485 I will expect your response asap Thanks.
Re: I Need A Virtual Credit Card Urgently by adebisi1(m): 5:13pm On May 14, 2008
Re: I Need A Virtual Credit Card Urgently by gbolio4(m): 8:12pm On May 19, 2008
lets know how you eventually got the virtual card MR poster

be a good peep and share information
Re: I Need A Virtual Credit Card Urgently by seyibrown(f): 8:54am On May 20, 2008
I am interested in knowing about what the poster has found too!

I hope he doesn't end up getting conned! grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Virtual Credit Card Urgently by spankysid: 6:46pm On May 25, 2008
drop shippment. order anything in USA and we pick it and get delivered at a cost . let me know what you think.
those ppl dont ship no more to naija. a physical address.

email:ttiburon25@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Virtual Credit Card Urgently by timmfikk(m): 6:28pm On May 26, 2008
@poster,
drop shippment. order anything in USA and we pick it and get delivered at a cost . let me know what you think.
those people don't ship no more to naija. a physical address
[sup][/sup][sub][/sub][tt][/tt].

email:ttiburon25@yahoo.com

Do you mean that you can accept anything shipped to you while you send it down here or what, please give me more explanation i buys stuff online and need a good person to help me in handling it here.
Re: I Need A Virtual Credit Card Urgently by phoenixy1: 11:40am On Sep 08, 2008
Hi guys, nice posts.
just a few points to note.
*Nice virtual credit cards from abroad, but you still need a 'credit card' to pay for them,  hmmm?
*Boy! the prices! Like the are the only ones offering that service? No way I'll pay that.
*Check your backyard. look up SoftPay VCC. for the 'small' business man. They got denominations from as little as £20. which you can buy in Naira!
just follow their web link Click Here
Re: I Need A Virtual Credit Card Urgently by fivefinger(m): 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2008
Re: I Need A Virtual Credit Card Urgently by fivefinger(m): 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2008
Well a lot of been people cards has been reject ed in foreign merchant  website due to the fact that our dearly beloved country  Nigeria is on the fraudulent list of  most of this countries due to the handy work of our yahoo, yahoo boyz.
   For a genuine business online you need a foreign MasterCard or Visa card or the severe debit cards , which are not always available/accessible by we Nigerians .
To make things easier for we Nigerians, some Nigerians came together and put up a company that can take care of   All our online needs. For you to buy or sell on your own website that, or paying for products or services, or receiving bought you have already bought online. It is what am currently using. Relax they will take care of everything for you for a little fee.Go to the site at www.graphcard.com/?rid=41339">.
Or visit my blog for more details at:smile2dbanks..com
  Success in your endeavor.

Re: I Need A Virtual Credit Card Urgently by nvstaff: 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2008
Re: I Need A Virtual Credit Card Urgently by nvstaff: 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2008
Dear Customers,
We wish to inform you that we have added new products to our website, see products below or visit website for details:
1. C-gold (E-ccurency)

2. PerfectMoney (E-ccurency)

3. V-money (E-ccurency)

4. AlterGold (E-ccurency)

5. Pecunix (E-ccurency)

We also sell Debit Cards from $25 up

Happy Shopping to you all

Regards

NaijaVirtaulShop.Com
Re: I Need A Virtual Credit Card Urgently by nvstaff: 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2008
No place has ever been better than www.NaijaVirtualShop.Com

get your debit cards today and ALL e-currencies , eg. e-gold, liberty reserve, pecunix, v-money etc
Re: I Need A Virtual Credit Card Urgently by goldenval(m): 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2008
I ordered their card via their site (www.NaijaVirtualShop.Com) but their services is very poor and also they hidden their number to call when I tried to call them almost 6 times without them picking the calls, until I sent them message that I made a payment via their account. Right now, their English is very poor because the person that picked the call sound like a 18 years old guy then after they confirmed my payment, they told me to wait till 24 hours time. I pray they deliver what I paid for to me. Cheers
Re: I Need A Virtual Credit Card Urgently by nvstaff: 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2008
this is not the right place to tell us, you should have contacted our support team for this. Meanwhile debit cards are never available to customers in 24 hours, it takes some processes which can take about 48 - 72hours to be available to a customer.
card has been delivered to you since and u never posted back to this thread (or modified ur post).

anyway, thanks for using NaijaVirtualShop.Com and Happy new year in advance to fellow Nairalanders
Re: I Need A Virtual Credit Card Urgently by epayguru(m): 11:52pm On Dec 29, 2008
For your best services, we can help you get a free mastercard international branded card send to your Nigeria address for completely free no dime payment required, buy from every e-nooks and cronies with no just barrier with free UK billing address , for financial services, e-wallet services, money transfer services, electronic payments processing, selling and funding debit cards, virtual credit cards and other related activities. online mass payout solution that pays directly universally. own a virtual cards as much as you want can even resell as many as you can. all you need is just free set up account below. put an end to all your e-payment headache
http://www.epayarea.com/=141066
with e-gold,libertyresrves you can also generates at cheap rates debit cards folllowing the below link http://www.dwgcard.com/index.php
*****for your free plastic master card from American major bank send to your door for free, send an email to goldtrader1@gmail.com or sms/calls +2348060976647
Re: I Need A Virtual Credit Card Urgently by pito: 10:07am On Dec 31, 2008
www.graphcard.com is your best bet.
Re: I Need A Virtual Credit Card Urgently by OrderBay(f): 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2009
Hello,

You can also check out http://www.orderbay.com/debitcard.aspx
Re: I Need A Virtual Credit Card Urgently by tobi24(m): 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2009
Hi,

Get all you debitcards from the original source:

http://www.opujoe.com/debitcards.htm

We have been providing debitcards to Nigerians for more than 6 years.
Re: I Need A Virtual Credit Card Urgently by franel79(m): 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2009
Visit : www.framarenterprises.com  to get your Virtual Visa Credit Cards In 5 Working Days. This Virtual Card Is Not Subject to rejection. Any Ip Can Be Used.
Re: I Need A Virtual Credit Card Urgently by Esolver1(m): 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2009
Try these 2 websites;

www.card444.com

www.graphcard.com

THEY RE GOOD SOLUTION FOR THIS ISSUE.

CHEERS

PAUL cool
Re: I Need A Virtual Credit Card Urgently by franel79(m): 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2009
I can provide one for you but it will take 5 business days to process. Visit : www.framarenterprises.com to order.
Re: I Need A Virtual Credit Card Urgently by TonyMontana2: 11:11am On Nov 29, 2009
Do your personal credit card or you would use mine and pay me the equivalent in naira.No tooting of horns here but i help people get cc's or they use mine and pay the equivalent in naira.you interested call/text me 07057188184
Re: I Need A Virtual Credit Card Urgently by SAPNETUK: 9:52am On Oct 11, 2010
You can visit our website for sameday puchase of reloadable Virtual Prepaid cards& activation.We enable all forms of International payments and online shopping.

www.sapnetsolutions.co.uk

Re: I Need A Virtual Credit Card Urgently by jabe4u(m): 1:31am On Oct 15, 2010
LET ME SHOW HOW TO GET A usa verified master card. send me a text 08068024271

(1) (2) (Reply)

PZ Cussons Declares N2.3bn Pre-tax Loss In Q1 / Brent Crude Oil Jumps To 26-month High As Kurds Holds Referendum / Jumia Shares Drop 17% After Q2 Results, Investors React Negatively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.