Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s (81249 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by yuzedo: 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2013
amonzeus: Dat weddin gown be like costume 4 ghost in yoruba movies
**tears** grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by adconline(m): 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2013
Practice what u preach does not apply to Pastor Kumuyi's folk?

1 Like

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by dare2think: 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2013
The new social media is playing a crucial role in exposing the bondage and hypocrisy attached to religion.

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2013
This is now over a week the news broke
E don do
Haba !!

1 Like

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 24, 2013
tpia.:
this babyosisi is known for mobilizing wicked spirits on nairaland.

she's an expert in instigating, most times she targets true believers ie bible believing christians. Myself as an example.She wages a very intense war on christians, you're only safe from her and her gang if you're half christian half juju or whatever. And she will literally gang up with any type of unbeliever to attack christians on her radar. It doesnt matter your religion, even if you're a satanist, she will become your best friend just in order to meet her goal.

see what she started again now, smh.

she was the one who came up with this picture, she also was the one posting pictures of deeper life weddings even before now.

very demonic entity, may God forgive her.

hope she doesnt reap what she sows sha.

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha
See me see tilapia o
grin grin grin grin grin
Somebody should hold me now before I dagger this woman o grin grin grin
How can somebody assassinate my impeccable character in this fashion

kulyie: my chisoscheesycheesycheesy

this is one of the most funny sh1ts i have ever read on nairaland.babyosis istigating wicked spirits cheesycheesy:Dnothing i will not see.abi does babyosis have spirit husband too grin grin

My dear ask her o

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by WhyAWhy(m): 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2013
adconline: Practice what u preach does not apply to Pastor Kumuyi's folk?

My papa preaches something doesn't mean I agree with it
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Delafruita(m): 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2013
pumpingmachine: So what is the poster trying to say? That she should have worn what her mum wore on her wedding day? I don't think so. I even thought she wore something outlandish and revealing. As far as I'm concerned, she dressed decently and moderately just like the Bible says.
By the way, by attempting to judge her you've committed a sin cos we were told to desist from judging others. But I doubt you know where that is. All you are interested in is to soil the Kumuyi family name. Shame on you. Mumu like you
do you even understand what the thread is about?

4 Likes

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by adconline(m): 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2013
WhyAWhy:

My papa preaches something doesn't mean I agree with it
You are a hypocrite if you have not disavowed his teachings; and you are a benefactor and heir to his religious empire.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2013
brodas n sisters FOLLOW GOD n do wat is ryt.. dnt try to please men.. its a personal race remember..

stop tinkin of wat ur members or pastor wud say wen u wanna do,wear or buy anytin, tink weda it pleases ur Father God in heaven..

let's stop being religious n get Spiritual.. bless u

4 Likes

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by freecocoa(f): 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2013
tpia.:

she's an expert in instigating, most times she targets true believers ie bible believing christians. Myself as an example.She wages a very intense war on christians, you're only safe from her and her gang if you're half christian half juju or whatever. And she will literally gang up with any type of unbeliever to attack christians on her radar. It doesnt matter your religion, even if you're a satanist, she will become your best friend just in order to meet her goal.

she was the one who came up with this picture, she also was the one posting pictures of deeper life weddings even before now.

Rotflmao tpia is a bible believing Christian? Alakaday! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Vickfrank62(m): 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2013
fellis:

New Mrs Kumuyi is the one on the left.

@topic, since when did deeper life start wearing earing?
This must be the new age liberal deeper life dressing grin
Hope u av eye nd u cn c,z she on earrings....FOOL
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Vickfrank62(m): 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2013
fellis:

New Mrs Kumuyi is the one on the left.

@topic, since when did deeper life start wearing earing?
This must be the new age liberal deeper life dressing grin
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by rapcy(m): 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2013
Y una dey lie lyk diz... no deeper life wife here... shocked
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by kingthreat(m): 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2013
It's Pastor Kumuyi's son's wedding not Pastor Kumuyi's wedding. Can't the son be less conservative than his old man? Bloody fault-finding poster.

3 Likes

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Policewoman(f): 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2013
fidelix: Trust Nigerians to dissect anything, the General Superintendent of Deeper Life Ministry’s son had his wedding last week, since then a lot of people have wondered on the whole ‘get-up’ of the bride which was yards away from what a typical Deeper life bride in Nigeria would wear and I’ve seen a couple. According to one of the ‘commenters’ on this funny but self explanatory picture which was posted on someone’s Facebook page;

“People have refused to live their own life but rather attach it to an apron of hypocritical philosophy and man made doctrine.I exonerate the dynamic Senior Kumuyi,I think it is the people that have refused to change,I respect Kumuyi and his teachings but the people he is teaching are not learning,it is a pity,religion should embrace freedom,that is what the bible said. It only warned that you should not use your liberty for evil,or take the grace for granted.”
Well that about says it all!
Hmmm....ok o. I go recommend this wedding gown to my cousin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by 2goodbobo(m): 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2013
Classical case of all Animals are equal but some are more equal than others.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2013
freecocoa: Rotflmao tpia is a bible believing Christian? Alakaday! grin grin

Na wa o
Awusa a ba ta go Awka ( Hausa son enter Awka township)

The same woman that chants incantations and conjures up spirits to attack fellow nairalanders while pounding on her keyboard angrily is accusing someone else of being a witch?
Who doesn't know that tilapia cleans teeth with juju in the morning and drinks juju like cornflakes grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by MostSoughtAfte(f): 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2013
Obeto: Everyone will answer to his maker. The bible states, Looking up to Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith. Not looking up to a fallible man. They are messengers of God and should be respected for that. But always weigh their teachings with the scriptures.
John 5:39
39: Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
KJV

1 Like

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by freecocoa(f): 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2013
babyosisi:

Na wa o
Awusa a ba ta go Awka ( Hausa son enter Awka township)

The same woman that chants incantations and conjures up spirits to attack fellow nairalanders while pounding on her keyboard angrily is accusing someone else of being a witch?
Nne see me o
Who doesn't know that tilapia cleans teeth with juju in the morning and drinks juju like cornflakes grin grin
As in ehn. cheesy

Tpia that is the head witch of world witches association claiming believer, these are perilous times in deedundecided

3 Likes

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2013
babyosisi:

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha
See me see tilapia o
grin grin grin grin grin
Somebody should hold me now before I dagger this woman o grin grin grin
How can somebody assassinate my impeccable character in this fashion

My dear ask her o
*holds her back* grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by sureteeboy(m): 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2013
That picture has been photoshopped. The real pic has no earring. You guys should just respect God for once

1 Like

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by aspabay(m): 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2013
Traditions will cancel revelation from your life.... Don't argue for things that are just traditions... In essentials we are united, in non-essentials there is liberty". (GS, WF Kumuyi)...

Please listen to this message by Pst. Kumuyi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B37R04v-WKA&sns=fb
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Idowuogbo(f): 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2013
tpia.:

huh? tpia of nairaland? bible believing christian? roftlmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

3 Likes

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by coretechng(m): 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2013
The truth is earing is not permitted in Deeper Life.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Idowuogbo(f): 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2013
coretechng: The truth is earing is not permitted in Deeper Life.
for real? tell us sumtin! undecided
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Artistree: 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2013
It's a clear case of "Do what I say, not what I do"
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2013
freecocoa: As in ehn. cheesy

Tpia that is the head witch of world witches association claiming believer, these are perilous times in deedundecided

Shebi in the book of Job ,the Bible records that the sons of God came to present themselves and Satan the devil came along to present himself kwa
So why won't Tpia claim Christianity

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by hardbody: 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2013
tpia.:

I do not know what to believe, but with these invectives now being poured out, are you any different or better? just asking
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by MsSpaqs(f): 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2013
coretechng: The truth is earing is not permitted in Deeper Life.
And d truth is dat she's nt wt earrings look closely n u wl c its part of her veil or thereabt
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by rodeo0070(m): 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2013
Religion is among the top 5 problems of Niger-Area...
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by lepasharon(f): 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2013
Deeper life ppl need to get a LIFE ...DPMO!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. / Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla / Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.