Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:53 PM

Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s (81150 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by BarrSeun: 11:48am On Jun 25, 2013
meant to say cover our unclothedness
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by KwoiZabo(m): 1:52pm On Jun 25, 2013
HARDDON:

cnt bliv i listened to it all! 40mins just zoomed.

now i know beta, it is the followers that barricade themselves.

Pst Kumuyi has been trying hard to get them traditions off his followers even b4 now
i don't believe you, don't you see the women mirror magazine published by the church (i read that magazine personally b'cos it is rich in scriptures and blesses me personally), kumuyi is the editor in chief and you see the women that are pictured in the magazine, how do they appear. my problem with deeper life is that they don't allow the HolySpirit to convict people, they impose manmade rules to christians this only breed hypocrites.
Just to add is that LIMO actually used for the wedding? if it is then that is carnal. The bible says 'love not the world,...if you do the love of the Father is not in you,... all that is in the world is ... and pride of life 1 John 2:15 - 17' how else can someone display the pride of life if not wedding with a LIMO or riding private jets.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by olumyde(m): 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2013
akthedream: I tire o..Jesus had bear and wore gament..But these funky people wear suit and laugh at those who keep bears..They say they are westernized..And i ask,was Jesus not civilized by wearing garment and keeping bears?afterall,wearing of suit is not an african culture..they are so westernized to the extent of now having a GAY/LESBIAN BISHOP.Na wah for these people.
Then why do muslims put on shoes, socks, singlet? Why do u ppl buy cars or ride in one? You ppl should be riding on carnels and horses like ur oga at d top, muhamed. U shouldn't use mobile phones and internet too, how did u get on NL? Some ppl just think upside down. So we should be dressing d same way ppl dressed more than 2000 yrs ago. U should have recommended dressing like Adam and eve then. SMH

1 Like

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
KwoiZabo:

i don't believe you, don't you see the women mirror magazine published by the church (i read that magazine personally b'cos it is rich in scriptures and blesses me personally), kumuyi is the editor in chief and you see the women that are pictured in the magazine, how do they appear. my problem with deeper life is that they don't allow the HolySpirit to convict people, they impose manmade rules to christians this only breed hypocrites.
Just to add is that LIMO actually used for the wedding? if it is then that is carnal. The bible says 'love not the world,...if you do the love of the Father is not in you,... all that is in the world is ... and pride of life 1 John 2:15 - 17' how else can someone display the pride of life if not wedding with a LIMO or riding private jets.

You are all cordially invited to: When Mountains Move.

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by olumyde(m): 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
akthedream: They have forgotten that the word 'God' just an English word..The bible itself was originally not written in English.Christains no mord follow Jesus as they use to claim,but now follow the western style including Hosexuallism in their Churches...Show me a thread where u find Muslims insulting theirselves and i will show you a TRILLION threads where christians insult themselves,their pastors and their pastor's family.
Let me tell u the reason why all this happen in Christianity, though u may not accept. Satan only attacks those that not on his side, he doesn't bother those dt he has already trapped. Satan knows accepting and confessing Christ is the only way to heaven, so he tries all his best to bring disunity, chaos, counterfeit versions, etc into the christian fold, but yet d msg of Christ will continue to spread and change lives. But take a look at traditional worshipers, budhist, muslims, hinduist, they don't have such problems, why? Its because Satan doesn't bother wt them cos they're already in his trap. Thanks. Hope u understand.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2013
olumyde:

Let me tell u the reason why all this happen in Christianity, though u may not accept. Satan only attacks those that not on his side, he doesn't bother those dt he has already trapped. Satan knows accepting and confessing Christ is the only way to heaven, so he tries all his best to bring disunity, chaos, counterfeit versions, etc into the christian fold, but yet d msg of Christ will continue to spread and change lives. But take a look at traditional worshipers, budhist, muslims, hinduist, they don't have such problems, why? Its because Satan doesn't bother wt them cos they're already in his trap. Thanks. Hope u understand.

You are spot on there. The world would always love their own and react negatively to those who are not of the world.

Jesus said:

"I have given them your word; and the world has hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world"
(John 17:14)

As you can see on this thread the main reason they are all ganging up against Pastor Kumuyi and his church is because of what Jesus said in the quote above and not because of the wedding of his son. If you hate the father you will hate the son just as the devil hates The Father and the Son.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by olumyde(m): 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

You are spot on there. The world would always love their own and react negatively to those who are not of the world.

Jesus said:

As you can see on this thread the main reason they are all ganging up against Pastor Kumuyi and his church is because of what Jesus said in the quote above and not because of the wedding of his son. If you hate the father you will hate the son just as the devil hates The Father and the Son.

To me, the brides in both pictures have not committed any sin.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2013
No make up but d eyebrow was carved(a neat brow gives u a diff luk nd wit dat u need litlk or no makeup nd I wud advice ladies to learn dat than drawin lines afta shavin off evrytin)
danad: Mrs.Kumuyi pix altered
this pixs is the real pix vs the alter vision check it out
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Nascimento(m): 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Jesus said:

Nobody is targeting kumuyi and his church. Just that the son's wedding was in contrast with their teachings. Deeper life don't wear perfumes, ornamental rings or chains and makeups.
Going by what jesus told d pharisees; he told them that they (pharisees) put so much burden on the people, but they themselves could not touch it with their fingers. This is the problem: overburdening. Isrealite women were adorned with gold and ornaments, even jesus used perfumes, when that woman pour sweet smelling oils on his head and used her tears and hair to wipe his feet.
Granted I admire the decency, but it will be difficult for the young generations in the church to follow this trend

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Nascimento(m): 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
The pharisees made the law so burdensome for the Isrealite. When jesus came he made the worship of God one of joy and of liberation. Dressing in a particular way or avoiding ornaments isn't what makes you acceptable to God.
I know of some youths who are deeper lifers, who behave differently from where their parents are. When the go out they adorn themselves with what the hypocritically avoid.
Granted I love their decency, but many of the 'hot bloods' (young ones), won't keep up with these restrictions.

And if anyone here in this thread can tell me, from the scriptures, why deeper life don't where rings and perfumes, I'll appreciate it.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Natasha2(f): 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2013
no comment.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Mekky2010: 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
KwoiZabo: i don't believe you, don't you see the women mirror magazine published by the church (i read that magazine personally b'cos it is rich in scriptures and blesses me personally), kumuyi is the editor in chief and you see the women that are pictured in the magazine, how do they appear. my problem with deeper life is that they don't allow the HolySpirit to convict people, they impose manmade rules to christians this only breed hypocrites.

Guy, u ll not understand untill u watch that video, he clearly admitted that a lot of things they do in Deeper life are not scriptural but tradition,,,which he correctly termed non essentials...! My respect to him.

Interpreted in another way, he is gradually changing their style to retain his members in a fast changing world...watching that video is worth the megabite sha.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Ayatullah(m): 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2013
olumyde: Let me tell u the reason why all this happen in Christianity, though u may not accept. Satan only attacks those that not on his side, he doesn't bother those dt he has already trapped. Satan knows accepting and confessing Christ is the only way to heaven, so he tries all his best to bring disunity, chaos, counterfeit versions, etc into the christian fold, but yet d msg of Christ will continue to spread and change lives. But take a look at traditional worshipers, budhist, muslims, hinduist, they don't have such problems, why? Its because Satan doesn't bother wt them cos they're already in his trap. Thanks. Hope u understand.

It's a pity that your brain has been sucked out and replaced with a programmed one, the superiority of Islam over Christianity can only be disputed by confused souls like you, even Pastor Tunde Bakare cannot hide his confusion just like you. In an interview with Saharareporters Allah the exalted made him give credit to Islam when he declares: 'When I was a Muslim, on Jumat day (Friday Prayer) when they say Allahu Akbar (God is the Greatest) we all bowed. You do not know who is Ansarudeen or Nawarudeen or Islamiyat. But here (in Christianity) we are talking one Christ and seven ideologies about one thing. So we must know what is the truth........that is the reason to warn people that these(David Oyedepo and others) are the apostates and they are interested in the gospel of wealth'.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by olumyde(m): 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2013
Ayatullah:

It's a pity that your brain has been sucked out and replaced with a programmed one, the superiority of Islam over Christianity can only be disputed by confused souls like you, even Pastor Tunde Bakare cannot hide his confusion just like you. In an interview with Saharareporters Allah the exalted made him give credit to Islam when he declares: 'When I was a Muslim, on Jumat day (Friday Prayer) when they say Allahu Akbar (God is the Greatest) we all bowed. You do not know who is Ansarudeen or Nawarudeen or Islamiyat. But here (in Christianity) we are talking one Christ and seven ideologies about one thing. So we must know what is the truth........that is the reason to warn people that these(David Oyedepo and others) are the apostates and they are interested in the gospel of wealth'.
*smiles*
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
Mekky2010:

Guy, u ll not understand untill u watch that video, he clearly admitted that a lot of things they do in Deeper life are not scriptural but tradition,,,which he correctly termed non essentials...! My respect to him.

Interpreted in another way, he is gradually changing their style to retain his members in a fast changing world...watching that video is worth the megabite sha.

Y'all cordially invited to our mid year celebrations:

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Ayatullah(m): 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
olumyde: *smiles*

Keep smiling my dear brother through Adam and Eve, but do yourself a great favour by picking a copy of the Quran in English, read it with an open mind........it's an invitation to paradise.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:07pm On Jun 25, 2013
Ayatullah:

Keep smiling my dear brother through Adam and Eve, but do yourself a great favour by picking a copy of the Quran in English, read it with an open mind........it's an invitation to paradise.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Ayatullah(m): 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
[quote author=OLAADEGBU][/quote]

Listen to the Last Scripture to Mankind and do not follow THE ONE WAY to Perdition:

"IF ANYONE DESIRES A RELIGION OTHER THAN ISLAM, NEVER WILL IT BE ACCEPTED OF HIM, AND IN THE HEREAFTER HE WILL BE IN THE RANKS OF THOSE WHO HAVE LOST" Qur'an 3:85
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by olumyde(m): 12:24am On Jun 26, 2013
Ayatullah:

I thought my brain has been sucked out, how will i understand what i read. Anyways the Quran is just a bunch of lies mixed wt some truths cooked up by Muhamed. Why will i believe what Muhamed says. He's not a man of integrity. If Muhamed and Uthman dan Fodio (d one dt was responsible for large spread of islam in northern nigeria) were to be alive today, they will be terrorists. I'll stop derailing d thread here. *still smiling*
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Ayatullah(m): 12:56am On Jun 26, 2013
olumyde: I thought my brain has been sucked out, how will i understand what i read. Anyways the Quran is just a bunch of lies mixed wt some truths cooked up by Muhamed. Why will i believe what Muhamed says. He's not a man of integrity. If Muhamed and Uthman dan Fodio (d one dt was responsible for large spread of islam in northern nigeria) were to be alive today, they will be terrorists. I'll stop derailing d thread here. *still smiling*

It's clear you have lost your mind........I pity you, I want to believe you also take a course in gutter language in one of your Gospel of Wealth evening classes........too bad!!!
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by seunlayi(m): 4:46am On Jun 26, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

You are all cordially invited to: When Mountains Move.
Abi O, this is what matters most to Deeperlife members now this coming weekend, everybody is welcome to this event, come and share in the main thing and have a feel of what the church stands for. All this negative comments can never move any member of the church becos the church members are fully prepared for situations like this through the GS by the Holy Spirit. DON'T MISS OUT
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 26, 2013
seunlayi: Abi O, this is what matters most to Deeperlife members now this coming weekend, everybody is welcome to this event, come and share in the main thing and have a feel of what the church stands for. All this negative comments can never move any member of the church becos the church members are fully prepared for situations like this through the GS by the Holy Spirit. DON'T MISS OUT

We should be more concerned about what the church of God stands for and not deeperlife.

Thanks.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Pygru: 8:26am On Jun 26, 2013
frosbel:

We should be more concerned about what the church of God stands for and not deeperlife.

Thanks.
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
[size=38pt]Busybodyyyyyy[/size]

1 Like

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Pukkah: 9:13am On Jun 26, 2013
What a funny thread.

So the hate-filled and bitter termagant is well-known? Someone who is very far from the basic ideals of Christianity describing herself as scripture-believing.

Wonders shall never end.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Newborn22: 11:00am On Jun 26, 2013
lipsrsealed[/color]
Abu Mikey: God forbid bad thing say My wife go dress on our wedding day like Mrs. Kumuyi!! cool
Pygru:
[color=red][size=38pt]Busybodyyyyyy[/size]
[quote author=Abu Mikey]God forbid bad thing say My wife go dress on our wedding day like Mrs. Kumuyi!! What ever a man sow that he will ripe, you can take ur wife naked.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2013
seunlayi:

Abi O, this is what matters most to Deeperlife members now this coming weekend, everybody is welcome to this event, come and share in the main thing and have a feel of what the church stands for. All this negative comments can never move any member of the church becos the church members are fully prepared for situations like this through the GS by the Holy Spirit. DON'T MISS OUT

God bless you my brother. Tell them to come and taste of the Lord and see that the Lord is good.

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2013
Pygru:

[size=38pt]Busybodyyyyyy[/size]

Good observation. wink

1 Like

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2013
Frosbel seems to have strong 'hatred' for Deeper Life members...as most of his posts are fierce. He is so passionately disgruntled by some Bible Doctrines #Tithes and #Offering etc You don't win by pulling others down, right? Christ is Love, we should also have this attribute as Christians.. Admonishing one another in love
#Mythoughts.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2013
OlowoTee:

Frosbel seems to have strong 'hatred' for Deeper Life members...as most of his posts are fierce. He is so passionately disgruntled by some Bible Doctrines #Tithes and #Offering etc You don't win by pulling others down, right? Christ is Love, we should also have this attribute as Christians.. Admonishing one another in love
#Mythoughts.

Hi Olowotee, congratulations.

Frosbel's case has always been the case since time immemorial. The ungodly has always hated the godly. Cain hated Abel, Ishmael hated Isaac, Esau hated Jacob, Joseph was hated by some of his siblings, the Jews were hated by the Gentiles, Jesus and His disciples were hated by Pharisees, His disciples are now hated by the world just we are seeing by the multiple threads posted to malign the character of godly people who are not of the world. Frosbel is has to act to type because the devil hates anything or anyone attached to our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
olumyde:

To me, the brides in both pictures have not committed any sin.

The sin is on those who jump into conclusion without having all the relevant information concerning the wedding. And by the way, who gave these busy bodies the permission to post the wedding pictures especially that of the members of the church on a public forum?
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by dare2think: 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Hi Olowotee, congratulations.

Frosbel's case has always been the case since time immemorial. The ungodly has always hated the godly. Cain hated Abel, Ishmael hated Isaac, Esau hated Jacob, Joseph was hated by some of his siblings, the Jews were hated by the Gentiles, Jesus and His disciples were hated by Pharisees, His disciples are now hated by the world just we are seeing by the multiple threads posted to malign the character of godly people who are not of the world. Frosbel is has to act to type because the devil hates anything or anyone attached to our Lord Jesus Christ.

Last time I checked, Frosbel has always been attached to Jesus and his teachings. (Jugding from his post)

Is your Jesus different from His or are there several types of Jesus'?
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2013
dare2think:

Last time I checked, Frosbel has always been attached to Jesus and his teachings. (Jugding from his post)

Is your Jesus different from His or are there several types of Jesus'?

Frosbel believes in another Jesus. The Jesus he believes in is not God the Son he believes that he is just the son of God like us who is privileged to be used of God. I don't expect you to know the difference though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua / Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. / "What Does The Bible Say About The Virgin Mary?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.