Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

What Country Can A Nigeria Easily Migrate To Without Much Travel Trouble? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Country Can A Nigeria Easily Migrate To Without Much Travel Trouble? (11009 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Country Can A Nigeria Easily Migrate To Without Much Travel Trouble? by MakoStylish: 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2013
Let's Share Our Wise Experience Here.
Re: What Country Can A Nigeria Easily Migrate To Without Much Travel Trouble? by ashson: 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2013
Niger Republic

3 Likes

Re: What Country Can A Nigeria Easily Migrate To Without Much Travel Trouble? by Adufaye(m): 5:16pm On Jun 22, 2013
Syria,Kenyan,Libra,pakistan,iran,iraq,tahiti
I try give u 7 most livable country so gee its left 4 ya 2 choose
Re: What Country Can A Nigeria Easily Migrate To Without Much Travel Trouble? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2013
Biafra cool grin

1 Like

Re: What Country Can A Nigeria Easily Migrate To Without Much Travel Trouble? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2013
Ghana is the best option....I would advice you to migrate as soon as possible
Re: What Country Can A Nigeria Easily Migrate To Without Much Travel Trouble? by dasparrow: 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
Ghana is the best option....I would advice you to migrate as soon as possible

LOL

To migrate na yam? As much as migrating to another country is not a bad idea, one must have either a work authorization, residence permit or business permit for that country so that one can earn a living. If not, one will just suffer needlessly.

Secondly, you ought to tell the OP (Makostylish) why you recommend Ghana as the country he should migrate to. Have you Mr knowitall resided in Ghana before for an extended period of time? Are the Ghanians welcoming of foreigners in their midst? How easy or difficult is it to get a job or even start a business in Ghana? Cost of living nko? These are some of the things a potential migrant must consider before choosing to migrate to a foreign country.

1 Like

Re: What Country Can A Nigeria Easily Migrate To Without Much Travel Trouble? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2013
dasparrow:

LOL

To migrate na yam? As much as migrating to another country is not a bad idea, one must have either a work authorization, residence permit or business permit for that country so that one can earn a living. If not, one will just suffer needlessly.

Secondly, you ought to tell the OP (Makostylish) why you recommend Ghana as the country he should migrate to. Have you Mr knowitall resided in Ghana before for an extended period of time? Are the Ghanians welcoming of foreigners in their midst? How easy or difficult is it to get a job or even start a business in Ghana? Cost of living nko? These are some of the things a potential migrant must consider before choosing to migrate to a foreign country.

Someone I meant here invited me to ghana....so i took a vacation to ghana last year...in fact..i lived there for 3months....now i have a house there...in Accra,Lashibi...around community 18,19 area...close to ashaman...if you know anything about ghana you'll know where am talking about... in all honesty the 3 months i spent in ghana...the electricity was off...3 times...2 was because of very heavy rain..the other was for load shedding...and it wasnt off for more then 4 hours....the value of the cedis is very strong....1ghana cedis is 75naira....many job opportunities in ghana...Nigerians i meant there are doing very well....the people are very cool...no stress....so yes ghana is better for him....given he wont go there to do 419 or anything like that....because they dont lolerate that from Nigerians at all...they will first leave you in jail for 4 years before they even take it to court...if yo need proof of me in ghana i have pics...chalay
Re: What Country Can A Nigeria Easily Migrate To Without Much Travel Trouble? by dasparrow: 10:47am On Jun 23, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

Someone I meant here invited me to ghana....so i took a vacation to ghana last year...in fact..i lived there for 3months....now i have a house there...in Accra,Lashibi...around community 18,19 area...close to ashaman...if you know anything about ghana you'll know where am talking about... in all honesty the 3 months i spent in ghana...the electricity was off...3 times...2 was because of very heavy rain..the other was for load shedding...and it wasnt off for more then 4 hours....the value of the cedis is very strong....1ghana cedis is 75naira....many job opportunities in ghana...Nigerians i meant there are doing very well....the people are very cool...no stress....so yes ghana is better for him....given he wont go there to do 419 or anything like that....because they dont lolerate that from Nigerians at all...they will first leave you in jail for 4 years before they even take it to court...if yo need proof of me in ghana i have pics...chalay

Okay, well, I don't know much about Ghana other than the fact that Nigerians and Ghanians are always shamelessly fighting each other here on Nairaland. Some Nairalanders have stated in the past that they were discriminated against by Ghanians there in Ghana and there have been threads here on Nairaland talking about Nigerian-owned shops getting closed down by Ghanian authorities although the shop closing seems to have been resolved now.

Again, I don't doubt anything you have said so far but I know for a fact that unless a person is planning to live in a foreign country illegally, they must get either a work permit, residence permit or citizenship. Nowhere in the world can one just move to a country and apply for jobs without proper documentation which allows one to live and work in that country. Maybe, you can tell the OP the LEGAL way to migrate to Ghana because I maintain, living in a country illegally or without residence or work permit will cause needless suffering for the immigrant.

1 Like

Re: What Country Can A Nigeria Easily Migrate To Without Much Travel Trouble? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2013
dasparrow:

Okay, well, I don't know much about Ghana other than the fact that Nigerians and Ghanians are always shamelessly fighting each other here on Nairaland. Some Nairalanders have stated in the past that they were discriminated against by Ghanians there in Ghana and there have been threads here on Nairaland talking about Nigerian-owned shops getting closed down by Ghanian authorities although the shop closing seems to have been resolved now.

Again, I don't doubt anything you have said so far but I know for a fact that unless a person is planning to live in a foreign country illegally, they must get either a work permit, residence permit or citizenship. Nowhere in the world can one just move to a country and apply for jobs without proper documentation which allows one to live and work in that country. Maybe, you can tell the OP the LEGAL way to migrate to Ghana because I maintain, living in a country illegally or without residence or work permit will cause needless suffering for the immigrant.

I understand...but i can tell you that the Nigerians here complaining about Ghana are either in the 419biz or breaking the laws.....One thing i observed about ghana is the rule of law...everyone must obey their laws.....the Nigerian shops that were closed down must have been warned for like 3months before they closed it...The Nigerians that i personally know in Ghana are diong very fine...and never have trouble with the law.....if you have the ecowest passport...u dont need a visa.....but you can only stay for 3months...after that you have to get a stay to work in the country....you cant work without a stay....they are very strict when it comes to illegal’s....if you are going to Ghana to do honest work and make money….they will help you for sure…but if you plan on doing otherwise I wouldn’t go…..They don’t like foreigners breaking their laws……

In fact…just last year..a British business man was caught driving drunk in Osu..accra…the Ghana police chased him down and caught him…..they held him in jail for a good 10months before they gave him 4 years in prison……A Nigerian guy was the driver for a Ghanaian couple….cut the long story short…he stole their car and tried to drive it to Nigeria….his dumb azzz was caught in Afloa..border town between ghan and togo….he was in jail for 3years before they even gave me a trial……they don’t like foreign breaking theirs laws…..some Nigerians in the U.S are complaining that there is not freedom there….so you can understand that Nigerians have trouble following laws…
Re: What Country Can A Nigeria Easily Migrate To Without Much Travel Trouble? by asascoded(m): 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2013
Ghana and south africa
Re: What Country Can A Nigeria Easily Migrate To Without Much Travel Trouble? by dasparrow: 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

I understand...but i can tell you that the Nigerians here complaining about Ghana are either in the 419biz or breaking the laws.....One thing i observed about ghana is the rule of law...everyone must obey their laws.....the Nigerian shops that were closed down must have been warned for like 3months before they closed it...The Nigerians that i personally know in Ghana are diong very fine...and never have trouble with the law.....if you have the ecowest passport...u dont need a visa.....but you can only stay for 3months...after that you have to get a stay to work in the country....you cant work without a stay....they are very strict when it comes to illegal’s....if you are going to Ghana to do honest work and make money….they will help you for sure…but if you plan on doing otherwise I wouldn’t go…..They don’t like foreigners breaking their laws……

In fact…just last year..a British business man was caught driving drunk in Osu..accra…the Ghana police chased him down and caught him…..they held him in jail for a good 10months before they gave him 4 years in prison……A Nigerian guy was the driver for a Ghanaian couple….cut the long story short…he stole their car and tried to drive it to Nigeria….his dumb azzz was caught in Afloa..border town between ghan and togo….he was in jail for 3years before they even gave me a trial……they don’t like foreign breaking theirs laws…..some Nigerians in the U.S are complaining that there is not freedom there….so you can understand that Nigerians have trouble following laws…

Okay, that makes sense. So, anyone who intends to go to Ghana to work and live must make sure they have their work authorization by the time their 3 months tourist stay is up if not, there will be problems, and I suspected that is how it is not just in Ghana but all over the world. As for USA, they are facing a hard time now and have not been able to recuperate fully from the economic recession. I won't suggest USA at the moment for any potential migrant. Lastly, I agree with you that Nigerians have trouble obeying laws because in Nigerian, anything goes. This is why our reputation as a nation is in the garbage.

1 Like

Re: What Country Can A Nigeria Easily Migrate To Without Much Travel Trouble? by MakoStylish: 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2013
I thank U all for your wonderful replies. I must say I am happy with U. What Country has a good and easily immigration Law and good Habits.
Re: What Country Can A Nigeria Easily Migrate To Without Much Travel Trouble? by MakoStylish: 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2013
I need a regulated Country By Law with Job Opportunities.

(1) (Reply)

My South Africa Journey / Does Purchase Of A Property In US Guarantee Automatic Visa / Lagos Begins Enforcement Of Motorcycle Restriction Law Of 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.