Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,667 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Latest Dollar Job Opportunity Online From Nigeria Exposed By A Labourer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Latest Dollar Job Opportunity Online From Nigeria Exposed By A Labourer (2731 Views)

Interview Exposed-Some Of The Things You Need To Know Before & During Interview / Urgently Needed A master baker, bakery labourer, bakery technicial, receptionist / Online Job Opportunity: Online Global Home Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Dollar Job Opportunity Online From Nigeria Exposed By A Labourer by austinobee: 4:02pm On May 11, 2008
If you've been looking for an easy way to make dollars online, here is your chance to discover,

"How Hafiz Lecky A Former Lagos Labourer Turned The Internet Into A Personal ATM That Pumps Out Dollars For Him Non Stop On A Daily Basis Right Here In Nigeria Without A Product Or Website Of His Own![/color]

…Make a Minimum of $500 Weekly From Nigeria Over and Over

Dear Friend,

Are you tired of all the Earn Dollars from Nigeria Scams?
Wish you can find “Real Program” that actually works without you trying to go hustle with Odd Jobs Abroad??

Well, look no further because with the system I’ve discovered you can start earning Dollars from Nigeria online guaranteed this is no joke. This is absolutely true! Because I am a living testimony http://www.nigerianaffiliatemasters.com

Well, I am going to show you some proof of the income I receive from Clickbank every two weeks then turn around and help you achieve the same results. In one of my online accounts, I made about $11,698.12 in 2007 alone, Visit http://www.nigerianaffiliatemasters.com to see screen shots of some of my earnings live!

Hafiz Lecky's Exclusive Affiliate Marketing Seminar!
Date: Saturday, 31st May 2008
Venue: Visit The Website for Details
WARNING! Only 76 Seats Are Available
[color=#990000]

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies At Electronic Test Company / Participants Needed To Be Part Of 'nokia Innovation Team' / Relationship Officer@ Loyalty Solution Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.