Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,573 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

How Do I Cope With Her Father? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Cope With Her Father? (1341 Views)

Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] / How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? / How Do I Cope With A Workaholic Boyfriend??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Cope With Her Father? by Oildichotomy(m): 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2013
Seriously, i have an issue with a neighbour of mine because of his daughter. The whole thing started after i moved into a new apartment close to theirs, since tradition abi na common sense! demands that you greet your neighbours. I went there innocently to tender regards when i came across a beautiful damsel of a girl gorgeously dressed on the verge of moving out. You know we men are 80% of the time led by what we see (visual beings) , I quickly halted the lady & smiled and lucky me she smiled back which is a green-light i don't take lightly. To cut the long story short..we exchanged pleasantries and messengers IDs. I quickly dashed to the door and knocked, the father opened the door and stood there and BOOM. annoying streams of questions followed. Since then, this man has not greeted me nor responded to my greetings, always frowning when he sees me. As for the girl, she's in an off-state university and from our conversations she is very well interested in me and also very ready for us to set the ball rolling *winks*. My problem is the Father, how do i handle him? Honest advice please.
Re: How Do I Cope With Her Father? by Les: 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2013
Leave d lady alone b4 we hear another story on nairaland how a neighbour killed his neighbour because he couldn't control his dic.kkk
Re: How Do I Cope With Her Father? by SpicyMimi(f): 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2013
Lool..sharp sharp u na don xchange I.Ds! Chai!
Re: How Do I Cope With Her Father? by demelza: 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2013
The father has already made his stance known about your relationship with his daughter but you still dey look for way to do backyard runs. Remember say una be neighbours, anytime yawa gas you will be within easy reach for the papa to deal with.
Re: How Do I Cope With Her Father? by Oildichotomy(m): 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2013
Les: Leave d lady alone b4 we hear another story on nairaland how a neighbour killed his neighbour because he couldn't control his dic.kkk
No now... My brother the babe is 'sharp' like motorsaw blade sharp
Re: How Do I Cope With Her Father? by Oildichotomy(m): 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2013
SpicyMimi: Lool..sharp sharp u na don xchange I.Ds! Chai!
Lol. No blame me now sister.. A bird at hand is worth a thousand in........
Re: How Do I Cope With Her Father? by Les: 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2013
Oildichotomy^:
No now... My brother the babe is 'sharp' like motorsaw blade sharp
she aint the only sharp babe around, but if u insist, do that which ur dic...kk tells u to do...
Re: How Do I Cope With Her Father? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2013
Her dad isn't gonna marry her. But it's not a good idea messing with your neighbour - for flenty flenty reasons.
Re: How Do I Cope With Her Father? by Exponental(m): 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2013
Why not roll on first...when u get to d father's bridge, u will find a way to cross.
Re: How Do I Cope With Her Father? by Oildichotomy(m): 5:54pm On Sep 01, 2013
Exponental: Why not roll on first...when u get to d father's bridge, u will find a way to cross.
Wise words! Lol
Re: How Do I Cope With Her Father? by Oildichotomy(m): 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
Richfella: Her dad isn't gonna marry her. But it's not a good idea messing with your neighbour - for flenty flenty reasons.
True talk..lol but the spirit is so willing
Re: How Do I Cope With Her Father? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2013
Oildichotomy^:
True talk..lol but the spirit is so willing

Lol, this gist don tey. So wetin come happen? grin
Re: How Do I Cope With Her Father? by Oildichotomy(m): 7:48am On Sep 02, 2013
Richfella:

Lol, this gist don tey. So wetin come happen? grin
My brother, it isn't easy oo,..lol
The ASUU strike has kept this girl in the compound for a month plus but the papa enn- the man no wan give space for the girl to breathe sef. The girl being the only one the father has, the popsie tend to the over-protective of the young beauty.
I'm trying to let go to avoid stories that touch but the girl is getting quite insistent, i strongly believe from all indications that the father is playing a tribal card or somewhat jealous.
The painful part be say, out of my respect for both the father and the babe and also playing the good boy role... I have put on hold lots of invitations. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Why Has She Been So Quiet? / Wow! Happy Birthday To Me / If You Have To Choose, Which Kind Of Man Will You Pick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.