Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. (4555 Views)

Many Christians Converted To Islam After Ex- Christian Lecture / The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) / Ex-christian Wants To Know The Differences Between Agnosticism And Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Rhymeyjohn: 8:18pm On Jun 22, 2013
This thread is directed at those who say they were Christians, but have now wised up beyond the folklore called Christianity. Such describe Christianity as an aberration of sensibility; something sane minds should do away with. They would not accept the dogma of a Jesus walking on water or any other trach as they call it. They speak despicable things about the bible. ‘ We now ‘think outside the box’, we are wiser as atheist’ they say.
A Christian is anybody who believes and follows the teachings and practices of Jesus rom10:9,10; Jh14:24. A Christian is free from all sins and moral infractions 1jh3:9. He/She lives an immaculate life 1pt1:15,16. He is an adopted son and communicates regularly with his Father Rom8:14-18. A true Christian agrees to all these characteristics above.
For the atheist who left the “stupidity of Christianity” this meant you once had a Father, and you were his son, but suddenly, your father, you claim never existed. What an absurdity! The ‘wise atheist’ now claims that his father whom he once knew never existed. Stupidity is an understatement, gullible is rather kind; and such is the ‘out of the box’ wisdom atheism holds high.
Moreover, a Christian communicates regularly with God through Jesus. Communication is a two way process, a back-forth discuss. Except you were making empty rants into the air, or following some dogma that has no real bearing. A Christian asks and it is given to him. Specific request is met with specific response. But for the gullible atheist, someone was probably fiddling with his emotions (since there a physical explanation for everything). God never existed, so prayers cannot be answered by a nonexistent god/God. Even the sinners’ prayer he made to become a Christian could never have been answered since God does not exist; yet he beats his chest claiming he was a Christian, before his I.Q doubled above the silliness of Christianity. It is the height of atheistic foolishness for someone to say he/she was a Christian, only to revert later to say God never existed. A Christian talks to God and He talks back.
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2013
What is this one saying

2 Likes

Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Rhymeyjohn: 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2013
After reading up some atheistic/scientific jargon and soaking up Dawkins god illusion, it would be a show of mental deficiency for a Apostle Paul to be convinced that the One who spoke loudly and clearly to him on his way to Damascus does not exist and that someone was manipulating his mind or hypnotizing him. For the atheist, Christianity is a about blind faith and nothing real. Although are so many ‘fake’ Christians, Christians when filling forms; nominal Christians. Such don’t believe and follow the teachings of Jesus, hence THEY ARE NOT CHRISTIANS IN THE TRUE ESSENCE OF IT. Probably, that’s the category our wised up atheist falls into; He/She only went from confusion to greater confusion.
The ex-Christian atheist not only show inept mental faculty when he affirms that his father never existed but OPENLY DECLARES THAT HE IS A BASTARD. Christians don’t boast of wisdom, they are rather simple and wise unto that which is good rom16:19. But the atheist boasts of his intellectual efficacy and how logic surpasses faith, but is PROUD to acknowledge when the exalted logic falls apart. Rather than make emotional and reactionary screams, the ex-Christian atheist should take some time to retrospect circumspectly on these questions.
- Were you ever a Christian in the true essence of it?
- Have you ever had God as your father?
- Have you ever communicated regularly with your heavenly father?
Its either you are a gullible atheist or you were never a Christian.
N.B: This is not an attempt to denigrate the person of the atheist, but a spade should be called a spade. “Gullible” is a rather kind adjective
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Rhymeyjohn: 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2013
Imanuelle: What is this one saying
some thing, contribute wisely to the thread and dont shoot at blanks. note, the thread addresses ex-christian atheist,
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by manmustwac(m): 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2013
@post
i never really was a christian in the first place. i just reached a certain age thought about religion and it all didn't make sense to me. You said something about talking to God in the last sentence of your first post i want to know how do you know that God is actually talking you and its not your imagination and that your just talking to yourself?

1 Like

Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Rhymeyjohn: 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2013
manmustwac: @post
i never really was a christian in the first place. i just reached a certain age thought about religion and it all didn't make sense to me. You said something about talking to God in the last sentence of your first post i want to know how do you know that God is actually talking you and its not your imagination and that your just talking to yourself?
thanks for your sincerity, well to your question, some things cant just be a coincidence, receiving definite result to definitive requests based on faith cant be a coincidence. our imaginations are subject to its humane nature of fear, joy, sadness e.t.c, but God speaks irrespective of mood, situations and circumstances, if your are His son
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by UyiIredia(m): 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2013
@ OP: I hope you know God has been talking to people b4 Christianity was established. That should tell you something. I think your post is an 'initial gra-gra', whilst I don't agree for the most part with atheists, I do concede that the OP deserves criticism.
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2013
I think I understand the OP.
How can one claim to 'have a relationship' with a Being only to claim later on such a Being never existed...

Right?
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 23, 2013
I do agree with some aforementioned points and comment.
My beloved atheists should view it this way: that when a human is asleep, things dont just hang on till he wakes up. Things continue even though they are not conscious of it. Likewise, the unconsciousness of atheists to the existence of God doesnt mean God does not really exist.
Atheists asks, what if God does not truly exist? The real question is what if he does truly exist?
Jesus is alive; and he is real!
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 23, 2013
How do you jump from 'God exists' to 'Jesus is real'
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by ninja4life(m): 7:44am On Jun 23, 2013
Rhymeyjohn: This thread is directed at those who say they were Christians, but have now wised up beyond the folklore called Christianity. Such describe Christianity as an aberration of sensibility; something sane minds should do away with. They would not accept the dogma of a Jesus walking on water or any other trach as they call it. They speak despicable things about the bible. ‘ We now ‘think outside the box’, we are wiser as atheist’ they say.
A Christian is anybody who believes and follows the teachings and practices of Jesus rom10:9,10; Jh14:24. A Christian is free from all sins and moral infractions 1jh3:9. He/She lives an immaculate life 1pt1:15,16. He is an adopted son and communicates regularly with his Father Rom8:14-18. A true Christian agrees to all these characteristics above.
For the atheist who left the “stupidity of Christianity” this meant you once had a Father, and you were his son, but suddenly, your father, you claim never existed. What an absurdity! The ‘wise atheist’ now claims that his father whom he once knew never existed. Stupidity is an understatement, gullible is rather kind; and such is the ‘out of the box’ wisdom atheism holds high.
Moreover, a Christian communicates regularly with God through Jesus. Communication is a two way process, a back-forth discuss. Except you were making empty rants into the air, or following some dogma that has no real bearing. A Christian asks and it is given to him. Specific request is met with specific response. But for the gullible atheist, someone was probably fiddling with his emotions (since there a physical explanation for everything). God never existed, so prayers cannot be answered by a nonexistent god/God. Even the sinners’ prayer he made to become a Christian could never have been answered since God does not exist; yet he beats his chest claiming he was a Christian, before his I.Q doubled above the silliness of Christianity. It is the height of atheistic foolishness for someone to say he/she was a Christian, only to revert later to say God never existed. A Christian talks to God and He talks back.
to me this is nothing but THRASH coming from a christian as usual.just look at d thrash u posted here and tell me u are any better than d atheists u claim to be gullible.first of all,personally a father is anyone who takes care of me,provide my needs, help solve my problems and so on,for all i care he donot hav to be my biological father for me to recognize him as my father.thats just by d way,so u said atheist are children who claim their father do not exist,what thrash is it sane for a child to say dat he does not have if he has a father to take care of his needs,send him to school,provide his needs etc.but d sky daddu u mentiond here does not fit into dis criteria when i was in need its my earthly father who took care of it not jesus or one fucking god so i'm grateful to my dad and i will be insane to say he is not my daddy.so why call a man ur father when he is not responsible for u,he ignores u when u are in trouble,he tempts u with lots of problems wat kinda father is dat i will rather not hav a father dan hav jesus who is powerless and cant stop and d suffering from his children.

4 Likes

Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 23, 2013
musKeeto: How do you jump from 'God exists' to 'Jesus is real'
my beloved "muskeeto"(lol, what a name!), i dont think you are asking me this question to know cos i have observed your comments before and they portray some one who "understand these things". You know about know the trinity, you know the "persons" of the trinity, so if Jesus exists, its realistic to say that he is real. He is real as in, he is someone you can talk to, lean on, cry to for help, etc
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 23, 2013
smh

Another butthurt christian ranting against facts.

There is not one shred of evidence for your God. I was a catholic.

Your bible is incomplete and mistranslated- Books have been omitted and translations not
Your bible contains sexism, racism and genocide.
Your God is fallacious; he is good but yet creates a torture place called hell.

1 Like

Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by ninja4life(m): 8:10am On Jun 23, 2013
Rhymeyjohn: After reading up some atheistic/scientific jargon and soaking up Dawkins god illusion, it would be a show of mental deficiency for a Apostle Paul to be convinced that the One who spoke loudly and clearly to him on his way to Damascus does not exist and that someone was manipulating his mind or hypnotizing him. For the atheist, Christianity is a about blind faith and nothing real. Although are so many ‘fake’ Christians, Christians when filling forms; nominal Christians. Such don’t believe and follow the teachings of Jesus, hence THEY ARE NOT CHRISTIANS IN THE TRUE ESSENCE OF IT. Probably, that’s the category our wised up atheist falls into; He/She only went from confusion to greater confusion.
The ex-Christian atheist not only show inept mental faculty when he affirms that his father never existed but OPENLY DECLARES THAT HE IS A BASTARD. Christians don’t boast of wisdom, they are rather simple and wise unto that which is good rom16:19. But the atheist boasts of his intellectual efficacy and how logic surpasses faith, but is PROUD to acknowledge when the exalted logic falls apart. Rather than make emotional and reactionary screams, the ex-Christian atheist should take some time to retrospect circumspectly on these questions.
- Were you ever a Christian in the true essence of it?
- Have you ever had God as your father?
- Have you ever communicated regularly with your heavenly father?
Its either you are a gullible atheist or you were never a Christian.
N.B: This is not an attempt to denigrate the person of the atheist, but a spade should be called a spade. “Gullible” is a rather kind adjective
once again u just posted THRASH in its pure form.i agree with u dat it will be insane for apostle paul to be convinced dat their is no god cos he saw evidence why cant dat God give all atheist d same evidence then let those dat will be lieve to believe and d others to their foolishness why cant dat God give atheist d same chance as d followers of christ,whu is ur god racist,why?.also why does he want we atheist to believe him by faith when he showed solid evidence to apostle paul and d followers(peter and others),or are u telling me dat dey believe in jesus by faith,hell no dey saw solid evdence is dat too much to ask from God?if u cant answer my questions i will take dis as d normal day to day THRASH u guys post here.even if God exist i see no reason why i should waste my precious time serving him since he fo not affect my life positively or negatively just like i wont acknowledge my biological father if he is just a thrash dat is not there for me since i was young and only shows up when i'm older and rich wat kind of father is dat.u christians are d ones dat are gullible u shameless hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 23, 2013
Logicboy03:
smh

There is not one shred of evidence for your God. I was a catholic.

Your bible is incomplete and mistranslated- Books have been omitted and translations not
dear, dont want to argue yet but your write up sounds confusing. Are you a catholic or an atheist?
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 23, 2013
idnoble135:
my beloved "muskeeto"(lol, what a name!), i dont think you are asking me this question to know cos i have observed your comments before and they portray some one who "understand these things". You know about know the trinity, you know the "persons" of the trinity, so if Jesus exists, its realistic to say that he is real. He is real as in, he is someone you can talk to, lean on, cry to for help, etc

Like an imaginary friend.. Cool.
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 23, 2013
musKeeto:

Like an imaginary friend.. Cool.
"like an imaginary friend"? Nope. He is a friend, not just an imaginary one.
Besides that, i'd really want to know, why do you chose to be agnostic? Something must have made you one.
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by cold(m): 9:36am On Jun 23, 2013
Yep true,i was a devout Christian for many years. Living by his word,never questioning because i was made to understand his ways were not our ways. I prayed without ceasing,diligently payed my tithes & offerrings,endeavoured to read my Bible everyday & the other pamphlets & Bible commentaries. Watched tele-evangel programmes,even touched the TV screen more than once as instructed for prayers. Sent monies to keep such tv programmes alive because according to them,keeping such programmes on satellite was an expensive venture.
Then on one quiet night,whilst praying fervently like the prayer warrior i usually am,it hit me! I've been talking to myself. It was my epiphany moment. All these years i've been sold a dummy..gosh ((facepalm)). Suddenly the picture became clearer,everything began to fall in place,i could see clearer now. The Bible turned out to be one big fraud & God..oh well just one big joke. We've all been trolled...
1. He had only one major publication.
2. It was in Hebrew.
3. It had no references.
4. It wasn't published in a refereed journal.
5. Some even doubt he wrote it by himself.
6. It may be true that he created the world, but what has he done since then?
7. His cooperative efforts have been quite limited.
8. The scientific community has had a hard time replicating his results.
9. He never applied to the ethics board for permission to use human subjects.
10. When one experiment went awry he tried to cover it by drowning his subjects.
11. When subjects didn't behave as predicted, he deleted them from the sample.
12. He rarely came to class, just told students to read the book.
13. Some say he had his son teach the class.
14. He expelled his first two students for learning.
15. Although there were only 10 requirements, most of his students failed his tests.
16. His office hours were infrequent and usually held on a mountain top.
17. No record of working well with colleagues.

9 Likes

Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 23, 2013
cold:
Suddenly dawned on you that you were talking to yourself?
Oh no!
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 23, 2013
idnoble135:
dear, dont want to argue yet but your write up sounds confusing. Are you a catholic or an atheist?

U r confused. Isn't it clear that I am an atheist?

1 Like

Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 23, 2013
Logicboy03:

U r confused. Isn't it clear that I am an atheist?
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by ooman(m): 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2013
cold: Yep true,i was a devout Christian for many years. Living by his word,never questioning because i was made to understand his ways were not our ways. I prayed without ceasing,diligently payed my tithes & offerrings,endeavoured to read my Bible everyday & the other pamphlets & Bible commentaries. Watched tele-evangel programmes,even touched the TV screen more than once as instructed for prayers. Sent monies to keep such tv programmes alive because according to them,keeping such programmes on satellite was an expensive venture.
Then on one quiet night,whilst praying fervently like the prayer warrior i usually am,it hit me! I've been talking to myself. It was my epiphany moment. All these years i've been sold a dummy..gosh ((facepalm)). Suddenly the picture became clearer,everything began to fall in place,i could see clearer now. The Bible turned out to be one big fraud & God..oh well just one big joke. We've all been trolled...
2. It was in Hebrew.
3. It had no references.
10. When one experiment went awry he tried to cover it by drowning his subjects.
15. Although there were only 10 requirements, most of his students failed his tests.

Wow...what an experience. Am thrilled. The thought just came to you? Like suddenly? Doesn't happen that way for most atheist. You must have been thinking about it.

Am an atheist too so no hidden agenda here. I think we are doing great.

1 Like

Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by kambo(m): 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2013
cold: Yep true,i was a devout Christian for many years. Living by his word,never questioning because i was made to understand his ways were not our ways. I prayed without ceasing,diligently payed my tithes & offerrings,endeavoured to read my Bible everyday & the other pamphlets & Bible commentaries. Watched tele-evangel programmes,even touched the TV screen more than once as instructed for prayers. Sent monies to keep such tv programmes alive because according to them,keeping such programmes on satellite was an expensive venture.
2. It was in Hebrew.
3. It had no references.

thats d beauty of christianity. U can dropout and jettison God anytime and He wont threaten u ar com 4 ur life.

u probably were never saved , just followg blind procedures.
Then it occured to u,u were just jumping thru hoops in d name of religion. Anyway, u were honest and bold enuff 2 quit, others like u no mor believ but 4 fear of censure stay with it.

Theyre others who'v experienced God in d tangible way u and fellow atheists seek. Whch makes ur case against is exstence weak.
It cuts both ways broda. Run bck to ur father while u can.
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Emusan(m): 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2013
One glass that atheist will fail to put on in life is SPIRITUALITY, no matter how you explain it to them because they derived their belief in materialism i.e nature consists only matters.

@op I quite understand your point. Stop keep wondering when someone who claims to be a christian later said there's no God it happens all the time because a christian who claims he/she has accepted Christ but not yet BAPTIZED with Holyspirit will surely fall a victim of that.

It may sound funny to them because it beyonds their physical knowledge. Some of them will say I've read Bible from Genesis to Revelation yet I couldn't find the existence of God but if you ask them do they expirence the baptism of the Holyspirit during their christian's life the respond will be No! because baptism of the Holyspirit is just a pure lie and deceive.

Then you will know that atheism is a faith for those who fails to find the truth.

1 Like

Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Emusan(m): 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2013
kambo:

thats d beauty of christianity. U can dropout and jettison God anytime and He wont threaten u ar com 4 ur life.

u probably were never saved , just followg blind procedures.
Then it occured to u,u were just jumping thru hoops in d name of religion. Anyway, u were honest and bold enuff 2 quit, others like u no mor believ but 4 fear of censure stay with it.

Theyre others who'v experienced God in d tangible way u and fellow atheists seek. Whch makes ur case against is exstence weak.
It cuts both ways broda. Run bck to ur father while u can.

@color- You made a great point!
No wonder inside church to day you will still find an armed robbers, prostitute, 419 e.t.c

1 John 3:9 "Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed(Holyspirit) remaineth in him: and he cannot sin,....." [6]"......Whosoever sinneth hath not seen Him, neither known Him.
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Rhymeyjohn: 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2013
cold: Yep true,
that what? you are gulible?
i was a devout Christian for many years.
Proof?
Living by his word,never questioning because i was made to understand his ways were not our ways. I prayed without ceasing,diligently payed my tithes & offerrings,endeavoured to read my Bible everyday & the other pamphlets & Bible commentaries. Watched tele-evangel programmes,even touched the TV screen more than once as instructed for prayers. Sent monies to keep such tv programmes alive because according to them,keeping such programmes on satellite was an expensive venture.
sorrie dearie, you have been following empty religion. these are not acid test of who a christian is did you read through the thread atall? you never became born again, you never knew God as your father, obviously, you were never a christain.
goosh, such a good fairy tale story teller, even athiest like you would disbelieve this your 'cock and bull' gist. see what one athiest ooman said Wow...what an experience. Am thrilled. The thought just came to you? Like suddenly? please be real, dont show more athiestic stupidity in an attempt to show how wised up you are. my original post describe people like you.
Rhymeyjohn: Although are so many ‘fake’ Christians, Christians when filling forms; nominal Christians. Such don’t believe and follow the teachings of Jesus, hence THEY ARE NOT CHRISTIANS IN THE TRUE ESSENCE OF IT. Probably, that’s the category our wised up atheist falls into; He/She only went from confusion to greater confusion.

2. It was in Hebrew.
3. It had no references.
17. No record of working well with colleagues
yeah confusion best describes this. Note this thread is to ex-christian athiest. a good response is to answer the three questions that ends my second post. thanks
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Rhymeyjohn: 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2013
musKeeto: I think I understand the OP.
How can one claim to 'have a relationship' with a Being only to claim later on such a Being never existed...

Right?
Exactly. think on these from my original post
Rhymeyjohn:God never existed, so prayers cannot be answered by a nonexistent god/God. Even the sinners’ prayer he made to become a Christian could never have been answered since God does not exist; yet he beats his chest claiming he was a Christian
so have you ever God has your heavenly father?
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Rhymeyjohn: 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2013
Logicboy03:
smh

Rhymeyjohn: Rather than make emotional and reactionary screams,
There is not one shred of evidence for your God
.Rhymeyjohn: and such is th wisdom athiesm holds high
I was a catholic.
in essence, you were not a christian. why do athiest like to 'dance aimlessly in the market square in show of shame?' athiest deserve respect just like any other person, but you should earn it graciously FYI, this thread is addressed to ex-christian atheists, ok? thanks

Rhymeyjohn: Christians don’t boast of wisdom, they are rather simple and wise unto that which is good rom16:19. But the atheist boasts of his intellectual efficacy and how logic surpasses faith, but is PROUD to acknowledge when the exalted logic falls apart
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by aletheia(m): 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2013
musKeeto: How do you jump from 'God exists' to 'Jesus is real'
History-Reason-Faith
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by TerryCarr(m): 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2013
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2013
Rhymeyjohn: Exactly. think on these from my original post so have you ever God has your heavenly father?

Yes. I did. I once believed some one was up there answering prayers. I once believed that the Bible was his word. Then I had a few experiences and had to do some research. And I found out the Bible GOD is real like ideas are. Ideas are powerful. You realize that your God's as real as the next man's.

All I had to do was turn off the faith switch...

1 Like

Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Emusan(m): 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2013
musKeeto:

Yes. I did. I once believed some one was up there answering prayers. I once believed that the Bible was his word. Then I had a few experiences and had to do some research. And I found out the Bible GOD is real like ideas are. Ideas are powerful. You realize that your God's as real as the next man's.

All I had to do was turn off the faith switch...

@bold-See yourself after you have had some expirenced you still went ahead and conclude the Biblical God is real like ideas are.
What kind of expirence do you have then?

Have you ever been baptized with Holyspirit in the time you're a christian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Did Eminem Live Longer Than Tupac? / The Apostolic Church Nigeria Motto For 2020 / Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.