Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (720741 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by nawti(m): 7:38am On Sep 17, 2013
I don't understand what people want. Zubby has clearly stated that this is a true life story and it happened in the past. The pressure we are putting on him might make him edit out some juicy details from the remaining part of the story. One thing I would advice us the readers to do is to maintain a neutral stance, not judging him for his actions. I know we might have high expectations of Zubby but we should remember that we are human and not perfect, some of us have made decisions in the past that are worse than Zubby but we are in no position to judge someone for being truthful in sharing their life experiences.

Ride on Zubby

16 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by yakosteal: 7:43am On Sep 17, 2013
Ardent fan of this story but this Maria issue isnt making so much sense. No offence but i dont get where this is going. The great ozoigbondu always had great brains and this one seems he's just working on conjecture. Not as interesting and a bit annoying. Lets see how he settles it sha.
Brilliant writing by the way. I really enjoy your writing style and how you vivivdly describe your events.
Pls update and tie up this story soon. Peace out

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by seunblack(m): 7:59am On Sep 17, 2013
I dnt knw why am dis angry after reading dis early morning update,AZUBIKE,God save u say u ar nt in lag @ d moment,i for track u down and pay u back in u own coin.But u are 4givn anyway sha cos its all in d past and i hope u av trully change from all those evil thinkin of urs?

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by dayleke: 8:01am On Sep 17, 2013
Will everyone please take a chill pill?
I keep saying it on this thread that one shouldn't judge another until one has walked
in the other's shoes.
This is somebody's life story and he chose the path he wanted and he is alive today to share
it with us.Has anybody gained anything from his experiences so far?You and your conscience be the judge.
Maybe,just maybe if he had done things differently,he wouldn't be alive to be sharing his story
with us right now.It could have been the loss of another black man,God forbid;and a lot
of us wouldn't have even known who Zuby77 is/was....

Carry on bro.,nothing do you joor...

@nawti,
that was a good one jare...

7 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 17, 2013
seunblack: I dnt knw why am dis angry after reading dis early morning update,AZUBIKE,God save u say u ar nt in lag @ d moment,i for track u down and pay u back in u own coin.But u are 4givn anyway sha cos its all in d past and i hope u av trully change from all those evil thinkin of urs?

Na so people dey bring curses to unborn daughters o. God deliver us from wicked men
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by dayleke: 8:04am On Sep 17, 2013
@Zuby,
pls continue giving it to us 100% un-edited,
whoever can't tolerate it can just hit the un-follow button
this thread don become "oja oyingbo ti ko mo pe enikan ko wa"..

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by TrojanEdu: 8:10am On Sep 17, 2013
Can some of us just SHUT THE FVCK UP! This is a work of non-fiction by a brilliant writer. If you do not like his ways or approve of his actions,don't comment! Haba!!! Hypocrites...Animols!!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by kaybee3(m): 8:21am On Sep 17, 2013
TrojanEdu: Can some of us just SHUT THE FVCK UP! This is a work of non-fiction by a brilliant writer. If you do not like his ways or approve of his actions,don't comment! Haba!!! Hypocrites...Animols!!
Bro take it easy,this is a forum now because it is a un-edited and frictionless story did not mean people should not say what they think and feel,afterall freedom of speech and we can't all be pretending to like some of zuppy actions while we are not.dont you know this guy might be someone role model,will you love if they do this to someone you know.let us be sincere and truthful with ourself.

13 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by seunblack(m): 8:24am On Sep 17, 2013
dayleke: @Zuby,
TrojanEdu: Can some of us just SHUT THE FVCK UP! This is a work of non-fiction by a brilliant writer. If you do not like his ways or approve of his actions,don't comment! Haba!!! Hypocrites...Animols!!
dayleke: @Zuby,

bunch of mumu,dats wat d 2 of u are,even Zubby dat is d CEO of dis thread accepts critisizm of any nature either gud or bad.I dnt knw why u are usin panadol for anoda person's headache.Bloody hypocrites,seekin unnecessary attention from zubby,doesnt mean he will dedicate a chapter to you.Wat is bad doesnt av anoda name na BAD we dey call am,Zubby wat u did was bad,but lik i said its all in d past,let d attention seekin fools go and jump into d ocean

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by arent88(m): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2013
Mr zubby i knw most stuffs u hav written hapend in d past.but seriously i hope u hav amended ur ways.cos if d world was all abt an eye for an eye we all would hav gone blind by nw.

14 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by dayleke: 8:55am On Sep 17, 2013
@seunblack,
I have never used any word of abuse or disrespect anybody on this Forum and it's not gonna start with you.
What's with the name calling?Can't you just get your point across without using those terms?
What kind of attention would I be seeking just because I was telling the writer to continue with his story undiluted?
I beg my brother waka pass and just ignore me,okay?
So by calling people mumu has made you a better person?go and collect your reward from the appropriate authorities then...
Who even knows what is in your own past?
To each their own...

PS,
Please don't bother to reply this because to you,I DON'T EXIST...
Get it?It's not the other way round.
Thank you and have a nice and blessed day.

8 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by delikay4luv: 8:58am On Sep 17, 2013
see as people dey vex
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 17, 2013
Serve it like its hot
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Chicent(m): 9:02am On Sep 17, 2013
Kolade9: If I should meet this zubby anywhere i'll give him 3 hot slaps and then travel outangry

WICKED MAN angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

You think u can do that wen u see him? Mind u he was 26yrs in 2006, so ask ur sef questions! Also dat think u are safe anyway u go 2,cuz he will make ur life miserable. Watch it man!

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 17, 2013
dayleke: Will everyone please take a chill pill?
I keep saying it on this thread that one shouldn't judge another until one has walked
in the other's shoes.
This is somebody's life story and he chose the path he wanted and he is alive today to share
it with us.Has anybody gained anything from his experiences so far?You and your conscience be the judge.
Maybe,just maybe if he had done things differently,he wouldn't be alive to be sharing his story
with us right now.It could have been the loss of another black man,God forbid;and a lot
of us wouldn't have even known who Zuby77 is/was....

Carry on bro.,nothing do you joor...

@nawti,
that was a good one jare...

It's not about passing judgements, people are free to make their opinion's without lickking zubby's a.s.s. If you feel Zubby has done well then state it but don't condemn people for taking a different stand. I know it's in the past but geez, so many stewpid decisions and acts. Even the mentality is warped, one can only hope things are better now with zuby. Even the accurate thinking he purports to exhibit is no where to be found , I read the whole thing I felt disgusted..... so bros each to his own

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by desertboom(m): 9:11am On Sep 17, 2013
preetyjoy:

Na so people dey bring curses to unborn daughters o. God deliver us from wicked men

Hey! You, shut the fvck up. You loose mouth. Haven't you done worst? Why associate someone unborn children/child. Uncouth mouth, thats how you girls talk without using your brain.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Kolade9(m): 9:15am On Sep 17, 2013
Chicent:
Also dat think u are safe anyway u go 2,cuz he will make ur life miserable. Watch it man!
Ogbeni ah was only joking undecided

Who will want to slap zubby after reading his story grin

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by plainmirror(m): 9:16am On Sep 17, 2013
Different strokes for many folks

*GHOST MODE*
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bigx(m): 9:18am On Sep 17, 2013
Kolade9:
Ogbeni ah was only joking undecided

Who will want to slap zubby after reading his story grin

No be ur mate n namesake Kola wey slap am? cheesy
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by seunblack(m): 9:20am On Sep 17, 2013
U dnt av to tell me u dnt exist on dis thread b4 i knw u dnt,No body exist on dis tread to me except ZUBBY,so keep ur opinions to urself.Everyone is free to express how he/she feels about zubby's tale,dats wat zubby wants and i feel its all for d gud.so park well and watch wat u type wit ur fingers #gbam#

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by haykins01(m): 9:21am On Sep 17, 2013
oga zubby i believe in ur trust nobody philosophy..buh why no lets modify it...'trust evrybody just don't trust the devil inside them'...evrybody has a devil insyd them.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Kolade9(m): 9:25am On Sep 17, 2013
@bigx

Na because zubby talk about kola and slap for hin previous post na y i just drop da lil jokeundecided

Ah no knw why da guy con dey spew BS
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 17, 2013
desertboom:

Hey! You, shut the fvck up. You loose mouth. Haven't you done worst? Why associate someone unborn children/child. Uncouth mouth, thats how you girls talk without using your brain.

lol
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 9:37am On Sep 17, 2013
Everybody please chill.

We still have a long way to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 17, 2013
ZUBY77: Everybody please chill.

We still have a long way to go.
next chapter please
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 9:45am On Sep 17, 2013
Chapter 126

In the mediocre society we lived, people believed that every kind of tricks were divine. Just tell them it was done by god and they would believe you.

We lived in a society where a Pastor would conspire with his fellow scammers to cut the break cable of a man's vehicle, then prophesy to him that he was going to have an accident if he didn't pray hard enough. ''Hard enough'' would be his punch line. No matter how much the man prayed, the breaks would eventually fail and when it does, the whole congregations would shout Alleluya, God talks to our pastor.

We lived in a society where a community would claim that their shrine could track debtors and kill them. People would be trooping to the shrine to tell a faceless entity about people who owed them and refused to pay them. The shrine soldiers would eventually track down the debtor and warn him that the shrine had given him a time to pay or die.
If the person paid out of fear, the shrine had worked. If the person didn't pay, the shrine soldiers would eventually make sure they killed the man, the shrine had worked too. Everything, even Physics and Chemistry were attributed to Divinity.

We lived in a society where students would visit the churches to pray for divine help to pass exams over subjects they didn't read. They believed God was capable of passing the exam for them rather than reading.

We lived in a society where someone would tell you that God had revealed a football match result to him but warned that if a certain team didn't pray hard, they would lose. The sheeples would shout Alleluya and spread the news all over the place.

We lived in a society where a pastor would gather Twenty million Naira from poor masses, then spent two million Naira to buy rice for poorer masses and spread it all over the TV. The people would be shouting Alleluya all over the place.

We also lived in a society where Churches, especially the Catholics would built houses for their priests, bought exotic cars for them and lived poor themselves. A trait they carried over from when the white missionaries came. The same people who enslaved us mentally.

We lived in a society where the government who were supposed to help the poor masses, engaged themselves in looting the resources and shipping the money oversees where other governments used them.

Everything around us was wrong. Everything, except the few things we had managed to salvage.

Right from begining, I believed there was a big force controlling the planet earth and other planets. You called it God but I called it Nature. Whatever it was, we must all agree that it was a constant. We are the variables. The numerous religions we had were also variables. The different races we had on earth were variables.
Therefore the war of ''My God is better than your God'' had started long ago. It was a war of trying to take what you had after telling you that his or her own Constant had told him or her something to tell you. The target had always been the money in your pocket, your land, your resources. As soon as our people understood all that, we would be emancipated from mental slavery. ''Anybody who said God told him something to tell you is lying to you''

Therefore Karma was real in the sense that what goes around comes around. Karma had its workers on earth too because misfortune goes to good people and vice versa. Everything was by chance. Yes, by chance even the Prayers that you claimed had been answered.

The Karma of Maria losing her phone and money was man made. If I had not been part of it, I could have believed that it was Karma of what she tried to do to me in Benin.

''Hello'' I said as soon as I picked the call.

It was Baba of the Alaye gang.

He wanted to know when we will share the money. I told him to get me the entire money and the phone. He promised to come.

'' People have moral standards about what they will do and will not do.. At the end of the day someone who cheats has lower moral standard than someone who does not. And they will cheat in other areas of life as well''

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by FoxyFlow(m): 10:07am On Sep 17, 2013
ZUBY77: Chapter 126

In the mediocre society we lived, people believed that every kind of tricks were divine. Just tell them it was done by god and they would believe you.

We lived in a society where a Pastor would conspire with his fellow scammers to cut the break cable of a man's vehicle, then prophesy to him that he was going to have an accident if he didn't pray hard enough. ''Hard enough'' would be his punch line. No matter how much the man prayed, the breaks would eventually fail and when it does, the whole congregations would shout Alleluya, God talks to our pastor.

We lived in a society where a community would claim that their shrine could track debtors and kill them. People would be trooping to the shrine to tell a faceless entity about people who owed them and refused to pay them. The shrine soldiers would eventually track down the debtor and warn him that the shrine had given him a time to pay or die.
If the person paid out of fear, the shrine had worked. If the person didn't pay, the shrine soldiers would eventually make sure they killed the man, the shrine had worked too. Everything, even Physics and Chemistry were attributed to Divinity.

We lived in a society where students would visit the churches to pray for divine help to pass exams over subjects they didn't read. They believed God was capable of passing the exam for them rather than reading.

We lived in a society where someone would tell you that God had revealed a football match result to him but warned that if a certain team didn't pray hard, they would lose. The sheeples would shout Alleluya and spread the news all over the place.

We lived in a society where a pastor would gather Twenty million Naira from poor masses, then spent two million Naira to buy rice for poorer masses and spread it all over the TV. The people would be shouting Alleluya all over the place.

We also lived in a society where Churches, especially the Catholics would built houses for their priests, bought exotic cars for them and lived poor themselves. A trait they carried over from when the white missionaries came. The same people who enslaved us mentally.

We lived in a society where the government who were supposed to help the poor masses, engaged themselves in looting the resources and shipping the money oversees where other governments used them.

Everything around us was wrong. Everything, except the few things we had managed to salvage.

Right from begining, I believed there was a big force controlling the planet earth and other planets. You called it God but I called it Nature. Whatever it was, we must all agree that it was a constant. We are the variables. The numerous religions we had were also variables. The different races we had on earth were variables.

Therefore the war of ''My God is better than your God'' had started long ago. It was a war of trying to take what you had after telling you that his or her own Constant had told him or her something to tell you. The target had always been the money in your pocket, your land, your resources. As soon as our people understood all that, we would be emancipated from mental slavery. ''Anybody who said God told him something to tell you is lying to you''

Taking your time to preach Atheistic gospel is not going to change my stance in being a Christian. In as much as I enjoy your story, I don't want to swallow all those references you are making of God not existing.

Please, keep your thoughts to yourself and tell us your story, you were not an atheist when you were born, touching money through whatever means you have done does not make you an atheist either. You are just confused.

It is the kind of your story that affects the minds of youngsters and I dare tell you that most of your readers are kids who are below 20. You are being a negative influence unto them. Stick to the lessons and stop preaching.

Not everybody have the mind and heart to shake away vices being read especially when they look up to someone as their role model. Be a good role model and stop feeding kids with this please. They are not adults yet.

Just my 2 kobo sha.

I am and will a remain a Christian till my dying day.

117 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by kobenol(m): 10:19am On Sep 17, 2013
^^
Ok foxy
...your poem here....
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 17, 2013
Choiiii this thread is getting better and better each day grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by FoxyFlow(m): 10:31am On Sep 17, 2013
kobenol: ^^
Ok foxy
...your poem here....

No poem today... Been silent for so long....
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:35am On Sep 17, 2013
I thought we are on the matured section. My bad.
However you cant stop me from saying things the way i see them. If your kid visits sexuality section, then he or she is old enough to know that there are other beliefs out there apart from Christianity.

One can chose not to belong to anything. It doesnt have to be your Church or any Church.

And as soon as i start to alter things to please you, then we will continue running in circles.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by lumzybo: 10:37am On Sep 17, 2013
CTRL + ALT + DEL chapter 126

#shikena

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.