Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (720726 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by FoxyFlow(m): 8:11am On Sep 26, 2013
I was touched by the last chapter.

Zuby don dey mature.

Wait, I must write poem for the last chapter, haters can go kiss the devil's behind in hell grin

5 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 26, 2013
Foxy_Flow: I was touched by the last chapter.

Zuby don dey mature.

Wait, I must write poem for the last chapter, haters can go kiss the devil's behind in hell grin

See your big head grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by tuktudicko(m): 8:15am On Sep 26, 2013
Trust me when I say ZUBBY did none of those things he claimed in that vhapter up above
He wrote this chapter cos of YOU weaklings that don't want him to tell his story as it came
Why can't you all keep your sentiments to yourself and wait till the end of the story before you judge?

22 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 26, 2013
There is no refuge from memory and remorse in this world. The spirits of our foolish deeds haunt us, with or without repentance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ireke(m): 8:29am On Sep 26, 2013
Foxy_Flow: I was touched by the last chapter.

Zuby don dey mature.

Foxy, I guess we are on the same side of the divide but we all need to stop seeing and judging people by our own standards. You probably called him mature now because he is exhibiting the kind of behaviours that align with your own sense of reasoning. But for all you know, he could be playing to the gallery. Come to think of it the guy just dey write stories and he is probably juggling things around a bit to carry everybody along. Just enjoy the story and quit seeing a matured or immature actor/writer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by overdrive(m): 8:33am On Sep 26, 2013
tuktudicko: Trust me when I say ZUBBY did none of those things he claimed in that vhapter up above
He wrote this chapter cos of YOU weaklings that don't want him to tell his story as it came
Why can't you all keep your sentiments to yourself and wait till the end of the story before you judge?

True talk u must be related to nostradamos.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by komek(m): 8:42am On Sep 26, 2013
lil jboy: This chapter is touching
Seconded
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by kunlesehan(m): 8:45am On Sep 26, 2013
ireke:
...for all you know, he could be playing to the gallery. Come to think of it the guy just dey write stories and he is probably juggling things around a bit to carry everybody along. Just enjoy the story and quit seeing a matured or immature actor/writer

very true!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 8:46am On Sep 26, 2013
Off to coal city for a seminar.

Lucky us, i was able to write three extra chapters which will be posted at intervals.

A dedication is due.

Enjoy the "Life on the run"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 26, 2013
@ Ireke.Your head dey there. Wa gbayi.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by FoxyFlow(m): 9:10am On Sep 26, 2013
ireke:

Foxy, I guess we are on the same side of the divide but we all need to stop seeing and judging people by our own standards. You probably called him mature now because he is exhibiting the kind of behaviours that align with your own sense of reasoning. But for all you know, he could be playing to the gallery. Come to think of it the guy just dey write stories and he is probably juggling things around a bit to carry everybody along. Just enjoy the story and quit seeing a matured or immature actor/writer

You just got me wrong. I am talking about the Zuby in the story Sir. So relax before you start pouring those stuffs out.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Dgaffer(m): 9:12am On Sep 26, 2013
i have been following your story from chapter 1,although am a silent reader bt am forced to comment on the last chapter....@Zubby i luv ur story and i mst admit that its a lesson wel taught and somthing we pay evil wif evil without considering the outcome nor listening to our inner mind....wel;Its alwayz better to thick it more than twice b4 considering reverge on pple dat offend us
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ceasare: 9:13am On Sep 26, 2013
tuktudicko: Trust me when I say ZUBBY did none of those things he claimed in that vhapter up above

Seconded.he is just writing what they want to hear.4 me wt that d story is losing its steam.....may bcom a fiction write up soonest if ds crticism trend continues

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 26, 2013
I juz hope this new zubby wudn't be slow(u get wah i mean)..

den zubby goin 2 c a prophet,it juz doesn't correlate;old zubby or new zubby

Do old enemies really forgive?(Everything is personal,you know who told me that,the Godfather himself..)
Zubby watch ya back
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Chicent(m): 9:48am On Sep 26, 2013
Get your bags ready, we are moving 2da permanent site really soon!! In zubby's word "this work has 2b rewarded and appreciated in kind" and trust me dats just da way forward...... Don't want 2say 1tin now and my oga at d top say another tin...... So its Hmmm www.gruns. Dats all

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by coolestboy(m): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2013
Infact, u just spoke my mind. Repentance doesn't comes that way, it takes time and deep thoughts to change ur way and not u waking up one morning to change against ur normal ways, perception and believe about life. The Zubby who started this page believed so much in revenge, and if 'change' being wat it is (d constant thing in life) wants to occur in his life, something must have triggered that. Which might be d touch of d holy spirit or being severely dealt wit by one of is revengees, which he didn't mention.
So, zubby should delete d last chapter and write d story d way it was, nobody wil cruxify u here anymore.
And to the SOLOMON'S we have in d house, pls kip ur wisdom, thoughts and view to ursef and lets enjoy d undiluted story from d writer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by kobenol(m): 9:52am On Sep 26, 2013
Ol' Great Zubbi_soft...All Hail!!!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by yemi2plus(m): 10:07am On Sep 26, 2013
I second with the readers that believe Zubby wrote the last chapter just to please a few. Oga Zubby, I can state it without doubt that your last update was not part of the original storyline, I'm a writer myself and I know what I'm talking about. I believe no writer can write a story that's 100% non-frictional, but don't change the real storyline because of some persons. My two kobo.

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2013
All this repentance castigation ish, Can we get Life on the run T shirts make we see if homeboys go rush am. grin grin grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Temmysexy1(f): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2013
@ lil jboy,u said u cant fight because of a woman bt u can do that only 4 ur mother and sis. Are they men.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by chinedumo(m): 10:26am On Sep 26, 2013
When zubby was wicked nobody accused him of fiction. Or did any?

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 26, 2013
Zubby is finally writing the truth grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by liljboy(m): 10:45am On Sep 26, 2013
Temmysexy1: @ lil jboy,u said u cant fight because of a woman bt u can do that only 4 ur mother and sis. Are they men.
you wanna stir up controversy?? Ok! Lemme teach u a lil something, some words has got different meaning depending on the context u are using em. . . And @d end of that comment I said "the only two women . Can. . . . " what is so hard to capture there. Or do u need a X5 binocular lens??
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by 01emek(m): 10:46am On Sep 26, 2013
Kul

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by guyANDROID1: 10:51am On Sep 26, 2013
komek:

Bros , this part of the story pain u well well o. Choi.
E be like the daughter of jezebel don show u tire...lol

My guy no be small thing oooo....but me don show dem wella...u no say girls love sweet mouth; mouth full of deceit and lies....na wetin dey cause dem heartbreak be dat oooo.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by guyANDROID1: 11:04am On Sep 26, 2013
Whao I finished the whole thread in 4 days. From page 1-118 thank God for skipping things, skipping irrelevant comment from clowns and slowpokes.
Oga zubby thumb up.

Me just know say there are three kinds of human being;

1. Those that believe that there's something called destiny and they believe it can't be change all alter. So they blame everything on destiny

2. Those that believe there's nothing called destiny in their own dictionary and if it exist, they believe it can be change or alter by their own mind,wisdom, power

3. Those that believe that there is something called destiny, they believe it can be change, altered but they don't have clue or power or wisdom on how to change it, so they went back to number 1 and blame everything on destiny( confused set of ppl)

Which one do you belong to?

Please don't quote me if you don't have relevant comment to give, just stay on your own else I'll dish out your own plate full of...............

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by komek(m): 11:05am On Sep 26, 2013
All these guys ranting that Zubby is trying to please some people or saying that this write up is all are about fiction and so on,

I have few questions for u.

Does it mean in the whole of ur life u have nver sat down to think of the bad you have done to humanity, either by seeing pple ex communicate u or by feeling that u are lonely and life is becoming boring? Have u for ones think of going back to pple u offended to say u are sorry? even if u don't go at the end of the day.

Have u nver seen ursef in a situation where u want to be happy with pple around u and pray for their forgiveness?

Why are we talking as if life is all about being rigid in our decision making.

In every hard person, their is always a soft part of him or her. The part that wants to be loved, the part that want to be happy, the part that want to co- exist with other pple no matter what happens.
I think that's the same part that made him (Zubby) want to reconcile and move on , so he maybe able to think straight.
If truth be told, after that reconciliation, there wud be a sort of happiness and relief in his inner person.

In conclusion, life is a 2-way traffic.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ayobami52(m): 11:14am On Sep 26, 2013
Wen Ebenezer obe was singing the song " there is no way you can please humans "he must have witnessed same thing like this... ..wen zubby was revenging ,you dats too bad, now he's forgiving ,you it's not real ....... wat else did you want from him....back to my ghost mode
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by arent88(m): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2013
yemi2plus: I second with the readers that believe Zubby wrote the last chapter just to please a few. Oga Zubby, I can state it without doubt that your last update was not part of the original storyline, I'm a writer myself and I know what I'm talking about. I believe no writer can write a story that's 100% non-frictional, but don't change the real storyline because of some persons. My two kobo.
same thought here too.hav been following zubbys story but smting in me just dosent believe dis last post.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2013
lil jboy: if he is already 35, do u want him to roll-back his years??. . . Well! Wen u are able to use ur english well, u can come and modify ur comment.
gringringrin I knew it!.. someone like you will jumped out of his skin immediately you saw such gbaganu or whatever they called it...
I was bored and decided to lay an ambush for a ratcheesy

Its a bait tongue
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by liljboy(m): 11:25am On Sep 26, 2013
achi4u: gringringrin I knew it!.. someone like you will jumped out of his skin immediately you saw such gbaganu or whatever they called it...
I was bored and decided to lay an ambush for a ratcheesy

Its a bait tongue
another bait I guess

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 11:43am On Sep 26, 2013
This last chapter is a turning point, maybe from there on the heat on this story will start to reduce gradually.
I like it the way it is...either ways.

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.