Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (720721 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achovirux(m): 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
I have never read a story in Nairaland so inspiring like this...Nwanna Zubby u have done it all...let d wise learn
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by 1forall: 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
Shawnmayor: maybe jenifa is here??
LOL grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Memphis357(m): 11:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
If I were in your shoes,I'd take her back..... Some Ho's do change.... Take Kim Kardashian for instance.....
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Pelumiv(m): 11:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
fr3edoh: '

Guy am sorry to dissapoint u but naija producers are startin to impress wen it comes to blockbusters, dey are not there yet but dey are gettin there!
go to a cinema, try and see naija movies like 'a mile from home' 'the cartel' 'turning point'etc

I will like to see the movies you pointed out but all in all they are still learner make them upgrade. Oga Zubby ride on.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Jhenny(f): 11:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
Shawnmayor: maybe jenifa is here??
hmmm.....maybe
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
heart touching chapterz! D worst feeling z catching ur jewel pantz down wit someone else... I kip wondering hw zubby felt aftermath d betrayal, so painful. My heart z filled wit sympathy 4 jennifer.. Ewo! Nemesis caught up wit ha at d wrng tym, wat an ill luck!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by davmck70: 4:24am On Jul 23, 2013
Where art thou oh Zubby

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by horlabiyi(m): 5:06am On Jul 23, 2013
Now shouting ur name Zubby ! Zubby !! Zubby !!!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 23, 2013
Jhenny: hmmm.....maybe
tell us ur syd of the story
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by liljboy(m): 6:26am On Jul 23, 2013
I think we all are watching a written movie. . .
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 7:05am On Jul 23, 2013
deleted

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Kunle106(m): 7:15am On Jul 23, 2013
Prof Zubby ur so on point... But pls u have updated this on ur previous post... Pls check and make correction sir..
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 23, 2013
Double post Zuby
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Bash92(m): 7:37am On Jul 23, 2013
ZUBBY good marni, bt na ur last update last night you update again dis marni o
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by oladimeji101(m): 7:41am On Jul 23, 2013
Double post sir. Check and repost chapter 14. Thanks oga
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nduking92(m): 7:44am On Jul 23, 2013
nyc update
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 8:26am On Jul 23, 2013
Double post

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 23, 2013
Boss you making an error. You have now posted the same story three times now. Please recheck and correct

Much love
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 8:31am On Jul 23, 2013
Apologies for the double post.

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by plainmirror(m): 8:34am On Jul 23, 2013
Mutaino7: Am only waiting for an okada man.

Me too grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 23, 2013
in the name of double post, you have deleted all.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by plainmirror(m): 8:37am On Jul 23, 2013
zeelo2014:
U must be an ingrate. Are u paying him? Someone is taking out time from his busy schedule to entertain u for free and all u have to say is that. I pity u
@ Zubby77 Ingnore the kid. Pls take ur time don't allow anyone put yeye pressure on u.
ℓ dnt remember directing my post to Ʊ miserable idio*.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by plainmirror(m): 8:41am On Jul 23, 2013
everrichy:

who d Fu:ck is this plainmirror? Is ur brain So plain as a mirror that u have to make it obvious that u Re d only child on this thread? If you've got nothing to do pls go And play with sand And toys.

@zubby, apologies for derailing. some kids should be shown their place.

methuselah (oldest man ever liveth)
grin
*ppl must talk*
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Tinynita(f): 8:41am On Jul 23, 2013
zubby i c u...#in oliver twist voice# i aint greedy bt pls i need sum more
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Kennedyiheme: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2013
Cute bliss: mttsscccchewww and who is begging u to stop playing girls
i commented without expecting a silly reply

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Elnuk34(m): 10:06am On Jul 23, 2013
plainmirror:

methuselah (oldest man ever liveth)
grin
*ppl must talk*
Please try and report this plainmirror of a boy, so that he can be banished from this thread, people like him will never stop derailing.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Chicent(m): 10:09am On Jul 23, 2013
Jhenny: hmmm.....maybe

Is it ur own jenny? I doubt..... Or so I tot....
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by mizzochocinco: 10:30am On Jul 23, 2013
Karma is a bitch. Now u know how those girls felt when u used dem. life's lesson
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by plainmirror(m): 10:30am On Jul 23, 2013
Elnuk34: Please try and report this plainmirror of a boy, so that he can be banished from this thread, people like him will never stop derailing.

Superstory
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 11:40am On Jul 23, 2013
Chapter 14.

The Arabs had ran away from Brandenburg. Jimmy was rumoured to have left the city entirely to a place unknown. The other three stopped going to the HEIM as well. The kingdom had been reclaimed by the Africans. The only problem was that it was still vulnerable since nobody was strong enough to lay maximum claim to it.

Bolaji was contented with the peanuts he was making. Johnson would have claimed it but he was married to a white lady and they lived together 2 miles away from HEIM. The new arrivals were still too scared to touch drugs. Marko and his gang didn't live in the HEIM. They operated from within the city. The Guineans were encroaching. Abu and Biggie were their leaders.
Abu was a Guinean Fulani man who had lived in Cambodia before making it to Germany. It was him who once joked that Nigerians Lived in every corner of the planet. Biggie was a fat Guinean too who wasn't interested in anything that could result to fighth or trouble.
Both of them had heard that I had returned to Germany and that I was responsible for the demise of the Arab brigade, But they didn't know if it was true of false.

Since there was no one ready to take over the HEIM, I decided to make a brief appearance in the city. I figured that my appearance would scare the Guinea guys away Atleast for a while.

It was on a Sunday, a day I figured that the Police won't be at work with full squad. I had called My supplier and informed him that I wanted to show my face there. He had agreed to go with me. He had acquired a new BMW 120d.
I called Johnson and told him we were coming. I told him to find a way to get the two Guineans outside by 2pm. I wanted them to see me and know that I was really in town.
We entered Brandenburg some few minutes before 2pm. We drove past the small field where the weeds were being sold. Johnson and the two Guineans were there. Abu had rushed to sell weeds to us hoping that we were some white guys who had come to buy drugs. As soon as he saw me, he shouted Millooooo. He was excited but I didn't laugh. I just squeezed my face as if we had problems before. He had called Biggie to
pcome and see me. Biggie had greeted me with a handshake. I didn't alight from the car. I sat there for a few minutes talking to anybody who came to greet me. There were a few new faces whom I had not seen before. They came one after the other to say hello.

One of the looked tough. He didn't bother to greet me. He just passed there and looked at us suspiciously. When we were about to Go,, I called him. He was reluctant to come but when he eventually showed up, I asked him to come inside the car.
His name was Peter. He was a Nigerian too, an Igbo guy. He had been posted a few weeks back but found it so hard to get weeds to see. He was ready to deal on drugs but had no money to start. Everybody was scared to give him weeds on credit. He had some massive biceps and would beat any other down hands down in a fight. I asked him how the business was going. He said didn't have to tell me anything. After several attempts to get his ego down to the level wanted, I told him to call me the next day so we can talk again. He said I should be the one to call him since he looked older than me. I took his phone number and left Bratown.
I intended to use his ego against him.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 11:43am On Jul 23, 2013
The updates will be slow in coming until Monday. I have some serious time consuming project in Enugu. You just have to bear with me.

4 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by vision2050: 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
ZUBY77: The updates will be slow in coming until Monday. I have some serious time consuming project in Enugu. You just have to bear with me.

ok boss....

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.