Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (720783 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bassette(m): 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
This Zubby story is the best ever am reading on this platform..many thumbs up to u sir!!

5 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2013
bassette: This Zubby story is the best ever am reading on this platform..many thumbs up to u sir!!
You can say that again...

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Udochee(m): 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2013
Can't wait to read the other chapters.always coming online just to read up d latest chapters
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
Udochee: Can't wait to read the other chapters.always coming online just to read up d latest chapters

Welcome.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Tstone1(m): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
Have been forced to make my first comment on sexuality section. Who's this ZUBBY guy? Really wish to know you bro. You are too much! Keep it coming cos am learning so much!!!

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
CHAPTER 43: ENTRANCE INTO THE D-BIZ.

I had returned to Brandenburg in the early hours of Saturday. I collected my key from IYI, the lady receptionist and went up to my room.
I had kept my key with her because I shared the room with a Camerounian man..

When I settled down, I called Agnes to tell her that I was back in the HEIM. She said she had left the HEIM too. She had traveled to Berlin to stay with her cousin since there was no business for ladies in the HEIM. She said she would return at the end of the month for her allowances.

I slept afterwards and When I woke up, I went to Johnson's room to ask him what they did for money in the Camp.
There was no need to ask because as soon as he opened the door for me to enter, I saw a heap of Marijuana. He was putting them in small satchets of 1g (gram) each.

He explained that they pack them in 1g and sell them to the young Germans outside. He said each one of them cost 8 euros or 2 for 15Euros. He said I could sell 1 for 7.50 if the buyer had the change.

I sat down and joined him to pack the weeds inside the small satchets.

Since we were not measuring the marijuana to make sure it was actually more or less than 1g, he explained that I had to make sure that it was less instead of more.
We finished tying 100g of Marijuana and we got 110 satchets instead of 100 satchets.
It was fun as I learnt the ropes.

That afternoon, Johnson gave me 15 satchets and asked me to follow him. We went outside the HEIM and buried our goods on the ground along the road, then we started loitering along the roads like I had seen when I first came. There were other people too.
Most of the customers already had their phone numbers. They usualy called before coming. Whenever I saw a customer coming, I would rush to him or her only to be told that he or she had called Johnson or Jordan or Tony or one of the Fulani people from Guinea. They would laugh at me. They all even knew each other's customers because when Jordan's customer showed up without call, every other person would allow Jordan to sell.

These terrorists sold all their goods while my 15 pieces remained buried in the ground. I nearly weeped.

An hour into the business, most of them went upstairs inside the HEIM, I remained outside. I was determined to make a sale.
Two minutes after they left, a young girl, about 18 years strolled up to me and said
'' has du grass''(do you have grass) ( they called it grass).

I didn't understood German but what else could she be asking me?
I nodded and stretched my hand for money first.

*Attaboy, no dulling. Pay before service. The perfect businessman had arrived in Brandenburg. The Dangote of Marijuana*

She looked at me curiously. She had not seen my face before and didn't know if I sold good grass or not.

*There were different types of grass sold there as at then.
SKUNK, WHITE WIDOW, THAI WEED, SUPER SKUNK etc *

'' Wo ist Tony'' (where is Tony) she asked.

*Why was this girl asking for Tony while I was there*

I looked back and saw Tony coming.
The girl had called him on the phone.
Tony gave her two satchets and went back upstairs.

*What kind of wickedness was that, I thought. How could he come down to grab 15Euros that nearly entered my hand?*

That was it, I had had enough.
I digged up my Goods and went upstairs. They were all in the kitchen when I came up. They asked how much I sold and when they found out I had sold nothing, they joked and laughed at me.

In the evening of the same day, I followed them down again. Although I was discouraged to follow them but there was nothing else to do.
I buried my Goods again inside the same spot and went far ahead of them to look for customers.
Sure, they had to be new customers who didn't have their numbers.

Luckily for me, I got one man. The problem was the language. Those skin heads didn't understood ''give me money'' in Any other language except German.

I stopped the man and asked for money in English, he didn't bulge. I asked for it in Igbo, no way. Finally I stretched my hand. He understood that one and gave me A 50euro bill.
'' sieben' ich mochte sieben'' he said while sticking out seven fingers.
I counted the fingers and there were seven of them.

There and then, I learnt that seven was sieben in German
*Worthy to note here was that I learnt German through such methods. I never studied German for a day. I just learnt it from the streets in the three and half years I spent in the streets of Germany*

The problem was that Johnson didn't cover the Area of selling 7 satchets for 50euro. It was his goods and I didn't have money to replace the balance.

I refused and sticked out six fingers. He asked for his money back.

*Money that had touched my palms, no way*.
I motioned him to follow me down to my shop (the ground where I buried the goods)

As I digged to get my goods, it was no longer there. Someone had taken it. Someone who knew where I hid it. One of my people had taken my goods.

I stood like a tree deciding whether to give the man his money back or run away with it.
Johnson had seen me, digging the ground while looking for the goods. He came down asked what happened, I told him.
He had taken it by himself.
He brought out the goods and handed them over to me.
After selling to the German man, I followed Johnson up for more lessons.

*I had hidden the goods in a less than six inches hole but when I was searching for it, I had dug over 15 inches.*

We sat down in his room as he began his lessons on Drug 101.

Lesson 1 : Never waste too much time with a customer. Seal the sale as fast as possible.
Lesson 2: Don't ever let your goods out of sight unless a trusted person was watching over it or unless you were absolutely sure nobody saw where you kept it.

Lesson 3:*****

(These lessons shouldn't be published online. Not for now, maybe in a book if I ever decide to write. A lot of teenagers follow this topic and it would be a dangerous thing to teach them the rules of a drug dealer.. Any interested party can contact me especially if you are already into the business. There is no guarantee that I will teach you anything. I have retired from the business. I am in Nigeria at the moment and I am looking for a wife. I want to have a family before going anywhere again. All these quest for money usualy gets at a stage where you understand that it is all vanity).

After the lecture, I took more goods downstairs and into the cold weather of Eastern Germany..

I downloaded google earth and googled up our heim.

FL - FEMALE HOUSE.
ML - MALE HS
ES - EUROSPAR MALL.

THE BLUE CIRCLE - THE ROAD WHERE WE HUSTLED

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
@zubby me wan stay Germany. When'll you get to page 44?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Hoodrat(m): 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2013
interesting stories
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2013
How is ur daughter?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2013
T.stone:
Have been forced to make my first comment on sexuality section. Who's this ZUBBY guy? Really wish to know you bro. You are too much! Keep it coming cos am learning so much!!!

welcome to germany
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Theflint1(m): 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2013
nyc stories zuby, i wish i can travel d world jst lyk u

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Theflint1(m): 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2013
u stil goin 2 post more dis nyt...IN GERMAN- U SIL GOWERN SHU POISTE MWA VIS NITZE
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by milanseedorf(m): 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
Zubby the great. U 2much
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
mondi_cheeks: How is ur daughter?

Now or then?

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
ZUBY77:

Now or then?
now
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 11:39pm On Jun 28, 2013
mondi_cheeks: now

Follow the srory. You will know everything in due time.
Its a long ride.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
ZUBY77:

Follow the srory. You will know everything in due time.
Its a long ride.
ok
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Hoodrat(m): 5:33am On Jun 29, 2013
Na wa for this kind book of adventure wey 90% of the ladys were victims of Bleep grin grin more greese to your joystick

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by joudini(m): 6:37am On Jun 29, 2013
". . .Niccas around me so cold, man ma heart dun froze up/
I build an empire on the low the narcs don't know, l'm the weatherman, l take that coco leaf n make that snow/
Sit back watch it turn to dope, O after O, u know/
Homey am just triple beam dreamin', niccas be schemin', am fiendin' to live a good life, the fiends just fiendin'/
Conceal ma weapon nice and easy so u can't see, the penitentiary is definitely out the question for me. . ."

Damn, Zuby, this last update gat me reaching out for ma 'Get Rich or Die Trying' album.

4 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 7:08am On Jun 29, 2013
CHAPTER 44: THE GAME

The first day on the field (Ogboo) went well. I succeeded in making more sales.
John was nice to me. He was my master.

At a stage, I started selling for others too. I had no money to start my own and the little I was making from the sales went into food and calls.
Time to pay us our monthly allowance was a few days away. I had hoped to use the 200 euro I will receive to buy 50grams and tie them in satchets.

I would go down when nobody was there even in the night.
I started making my own customers too, giving out my numbers and telling them my name. They liked me a lot because I was the only person who would attend to them in the night, even after midnights.

Sometimes customers would call John or Jordan or anyone, if they were not around, they would call me to attend to the customers.

My outfield name was Millo. No one dared used his real name there.
In less than a week, My popularity had risen from an amateur to an all-time-available Millo. I would go down anytime of the night to attend to customers who had called my number.

Sometimes the customers who didn't have our phone numbers would whistle with his or her mouth. We would hear them from the HEIM and go down to attend to them.

The lazy Camerounian who shared the room with me had seen the improvements. I now cook small egusi soup with two chickens. (a full Chicken was 1 euro anyway)
Unfortunately for him, the older Camerounians in our HEIM had no courage to deal on drugs like their Nigerian counterparts.
All they do each day was to drink cheap beers. Fortunately for them, Germans were the highest producers of beer, so it made the products very cheap in the country.
A can of beer was two times cheaper than its water equivalent.
Water was the real deal.

Rumour had it that the German rivers and lakes were poisoned during the second world war against Hitler.

*I didn't care anyway, the tap was so neat. I figured that since we can swim and cook with the water, it wasn't that dangerous. I started drinking it. I believed that no matter how dangerous natural water could be, it will never be as dangerous as whiskey irrespective of what anybody think.
There was no way Germans with their science and technology must not have found a solution to what happened in 1943-1945.*

The business continued as usual. I eventually started saving some small money.
Sometimes I would calculate my money and mentally change them in naira. Euro was hovering between 180 and 185 naira.
Two hundred euros amounted to almost 40,000 naira. That was a serious money To a poor Nigerian.

The Day of our allowances came. The Day was like a party day. All the people who had been posted to our HEIM had returned to collect their money.
More than half of our HEIM occupants usually left to the big cities. Some went to Berlin, Munchen, Stuttgart, Frankfurt, Hamburg etc. Just like the way I had left to Essen.
A night before the payment, the HEIM was full. Music was blasting, the kitchen was busy. The Camerounians were drinking while the Pakistani and Indians were baking their flour food. The Biafrans were busy with their business.
The major reason for the mass return was to let the authorities know that you were still living in Germany. It was said that if one misses the monthly allowances twice, the authorities will council out his/her name and arrest him/her whenever they returned.
The following morning, we all assembled in front of the HEIM, names were called. When I heard my name, I went into the office with my Ausweiss.

I had collected my Ausweiss a day after I returned to HEIM. The German police had seized it in Essen and sent it back to the HEIM. I was warned not to venture outside the state again or I would pay 40euros each time they caught me.

I received my own payment. It was a schein. A kind of food stamp. We were required to use it in the local markets. It was a plan devised by the authorities to prevent people from leaving the HEIM. The bad news was that we couldn't use the HEIM outside the City.

The good news was that the local traders from Turkey and elsewhere would buy the schein from us at a cut prize. A 200euro schein sold at 180euros.

I sold my own schein too.
These payments happened at the end of every month. January payment would be given to us between December 28 and 30th.
That was when the Germans who lived on social security got paid too.

So much money was circulating around during that period. The Germans who used to buy 20 euro weeds increased to 50euros etc.

I had no goods of my own, so I helped Johnson sell his own.
When we got back in the evening, Johnson said he was going to Berlin to buy goods the next day. He offered to take me along. He asked me how much money I had saved, I told him I had 300 euros. He took it from me and added it to the one we were going to travel with the next day.

I went back to my room and enjoyed some beer.

Agnes, my first love in camp had also returned for her own allowance. After the payment, we went to the mall together and bought food items. She wanted to sleep over before going back to Berlin. I gave her some money to buy recharge cards. She was pleased but the atmosphere between us was still awkward. I had no desire to tell her about love. I wanted things to be as casual as it were at that time.
(I miss that girl)

She called me when she finished cooking. It was some kind of sauce with white rice. She asked how life was going on with me. She was caring.
According to her, she had somehow ran into John the bighead, my number one enemy in asylum Camp.
They had exchanged numbers and they were dating each other.
I was a little jealous, not because Agnes was dating someone but because it was the Bighead of all people.
I didn't give it much thought. I was a man on a mission. Mission to make money and move around the World freely like a bird.
The last thing I wanted was a woman to hold me down;
Not Agnes,
Not Awiti,
Not Nnenna,
Not Mary and definitely
Not Melinda.

I had only one person in mind. Efuah, she was with my child.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ichommy(m): 7:56am On Jun 29, 2013
Ehh, so Agnes later fall for BIG Head. Shm

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by weezii(m): 8:51am On Jun 29, 2013
@zubby, i just cant help it but always visit NL to check for new updates. I might not have the dream to visit Germany but right now i think its beginning to boil in me.

It might be dangerous without a Visa but mehn i think its fun. Thats all i can say for now. Tnx for sharing ur experiences with us bro
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Austinodark(m): 9:37am On Jun 29, 2013
Nice thread,but I think it would gather more views from guests in d literature section
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:51am On Jun 29, 2013
CHAPTER 45: MAJOR TEST

The day after our allowances was paid, I followed Johnson to Berlin to buy Weed. We stopped at Alexander Platz train station and boarded the S-Bahn (A smaller train that circled Berlin). We got to another smaller train station and went underground.
I was almost scared when we were going underground. I saw people coming out of the ground like rabbits. It was when we got to about 40 feet underground that I discovered it was a train line.
It was called the U-bahn.

*Berlin had 9 U-bahn lines that went to every angle of the city. The U-bahn was the fastest way to get to your destination in Berlin. Some U-bahn lines were up to an hour and half line. Berlin was a very large city. It was the capital divided into two (Berlin Wall. Demolished in 1989 when they unified) between Western and Eastern Germany.*

We followed the U-bahn for about ten minutes before we stopped at a place called Wedding (pronounced Vedding).
We walked for another one minute from the U-bahn station and got into a big building. After pressing the bell, a Guinea man opened the doors for us. He greeted us and offered us beer.
He went inside and brought out a half kilogram (500 grams) of weeds.
Johnson examined it and certified it good enough.
Then the man brought out a different kind of drug called ' hashes'.

*Hashes was not as strong as weed. People who felt that weeds were too strong for them smoked Hashes*

We paid 2000 Euros for the Weeds and paid 900 euros for the Hashes, then we finished our beers and left the man's house.
The drugs were stuffed inside a backpack kind of bag which Johnson gave me to carry. I was so scared but I couldn't show it.

*That was when I felt the biggest fear of my life.
I had heard about people who went to 5 or more years imprisonment because of drugs*

I carried the bag and fixed it on my back. I was so scared that I hardly breathed but since I was already carrying the bag, there was nothing I could do.
We came out of the man's house and walked back to the Wedding U-bahn station. When we stopped at the Alexander platz train station where we supposed to board the train back to our HEIM, Johnson said he was going somewhere. He told me to take the bag back to Brandenburg and wait for him. Brandenburg to Berlin was a 30 minutes journey.

I waited for the train while Johnson went to God knows where.
Right inside the train, my mind was not at rest. I thought about every possible thing that could happen to me if I got caught by the police. I thought about my family in Nigeria, about Efuah in Ghana with her pregnancy, about Agnes and Awiti. I thought about how long I would spend in prison if they caught me.
It was only when the train announced that we had reached Brandenburg that my mind came to rest.
I got down from the train and entered the already waiting bus that took us to the HEIM.
I took the bag to Johnson's room and locked it up. He had given me his keys.

As soon as I closed Johnson's doors, I ran down and went to the spar to buy something to cook.

I felt like a warrior who had won a war against the German police.

When Johnson returned some twenty minutes after I had returned, we went into his room and opened our bags.

He said I had passed the first test and that since I was not scared, I was destined for greater things.

*Only if he knew that I nearly threw the bag away when I saw a police car in the TV that was inside the train*

when we opened the bag, he measured 50grams of weed and gave me. He also gave me the satchets to tie them.
I took my weed to my room and kept it inside my cupboard, then I went back to the Eurospar to buy a can of airfreshner.
*we used the airfreshner to Clear up the air while tying the weeds*

When I returned, I took my key from the reception and went upstairs to my room. To my greatest surprise, my door was open but nobody was inside.
Instantly I suspected that something had happened inside the room.
I fearfully passed my door and looked inside to check if the police were inside since we heard that they had master keys to every door in Germany.

There was nobody inside. I walked in and found my cupboard open.
Somebody had opened it and took the weeds. I checked if the door lock was broken but it was not.
Then I knew who had done it. It was my Camerounian room mate.

14 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 29, 2013
ZUBY77: CHAPTER 45: MAJOR TEST

Then I knew who had done it. It was my Camerounian room mate.

was für ein Arschloch. I hope u deal with am well.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Lanceslot(m): 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2013
ZUBY77:

*Only if he knew that I nearly threw the bag away when I saw a police car in the TV that was inside the train*

hahaha I'm feeling you.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
CHAPTER 46: ROOM ALONE

That coward from Camerounian had taken my weed. The weed I had saved all my money to buy. The weed where all my hopes had been hinged had been stolen.

* one bad thing about drugs was that you can't report that you lost it to the authorities. It was an illegal business and you couldn't even make noise about it.*

What was the next thing to do?
My heart was beating faster than normal, my blood had gone hot.
I left my door open and went down to the first floor where Johnson lived. As soon as he saw my eyes, he knew that something had happened.

He asked what it was and I told him. He asked me to sit down and calm down first. He brought out a can of becks beer and gave me. He told me not to make noise about it. He closed his doors and we went outside to look for the thief.
I had seen him rushing outside on my way back from where I went to buy the airfreshner.
We searched everywhere but couldn't find him. On our way back to Johnson's room, we heard the Camerounians drinking beer inside one room. We knocked and opened the door, the thief was among them. As soon as he saw us, he looked away.
They all stopped talking and looked at us. I called him outside and asked where he had kept my weeds. He denied stealing it.*
I told him that the receptionist said he had taken our key when I went outside, he maintained that he didn't take it.
Johnson dragged me away from him because I was beginning to shout.
We got back to Johnson's room and I helped him packaged his own goods.
When we finished, he gave me another 50grams and asked me to pay him up when I had enough money.
That was the only thing that calmed me down because I was not ready to sell for them again and wait for another one month to get my allowance.

In the night, I went up to my room and find the useless Thief on his bed. As soon as he saw me, he got up and sat down. I didn't say anything, I just opened my cupboard to bring out my knife to cut chicken that I had bought the day before. As soon as he saw the long stainless blade, he jumped out of the room like hussain bolt. It was funny but I didn't laugh.
I had just found the opportunity to chase him out and own the room all alone.
I came out to the passage and as soon as he saw me, he quickened his pace and vanished. I went inside the house and laughed.
Later that night, a Camerounian called Guy (pronounced Gee) knocked on my door. When I opened it, he said he had come to carry his friends bag. I allowed him to take the bag and some other things that belonged to the thief.

(That was how I got the room all to myself until the day I left the HEIM)

From then on, I stopped keeping my key at the reception. The room belonged to me alone and there was no need to keep the key there. The thief had moved in with Guy. Each time we met on the road, he would be on alert as if I was going to stab him to death. He eventually left the HEIM and relocated to where I never found out. He only returned to take his allowances at the end of every month.

I made almost 450 euros from the weed Johnson gave me. I gave him all the money and he gave me more. Within one week, I returned his credit to him and from the profit I had made, I started my own business.
The room was mine alone, so I didn't fear losing my goods anymore.
Life became sweeter from then on.

Sometimes I would call Agnes and ask her how she was doing. I didn't know the whereabouts of Awiti and Melinda, I would have been calling them too.

I called Africa almost every day as well. I talked to Efuah all the time. Sometimes, I would offer to send her money but she always said that she had enough. She just wanted me to be alright. Her pregnancy had reached four months and her stomach was getting bigger everyday. She would take pictures and send to my email address.

By the ending of November 2002, I had saved up over 8000 euro of my own.
I would mentally change my money to Naira sometimes and smile.

Life on the street remained the same. We would go out in the morning and return in the noon. Then we would rest and go back in the evening.
By November, the winter had come. Everywhere was very cold.
The authorities had given us winter allowance of 100 euros. I used mine to but winter jackets and winter boots.
I hated cold, so I would wear three pullover inside before Jacket. I would also wear a tight trousers before putting on my regular trousers.
I had fitted in perfectly into the system and there was no stopping me.
I was the youngest Nigerian in the HEIM at 22. Years, so the older ones such as Jordan who was 35 then and Tony who was 40 then would encourage me to save money. They said that if I continued the way I was hustling for three consecutive years, I would have enough money to live a free life. They were right.

* There was a thread I created sometime ago about where I had been and the people I had meet. someone asked me how I got the money to travel all over Europe. I wish the person is following this thread because I didn't want to talk about drugs on that thread and I didn't want to lie either, so gave him no answer. The link to the thread is this www.nairaland.com/1269303/nairalander-poses-tuface-ifeanyi-udeze )

by December 2002, the snow had fallen everywhere. The whole city was covered with white. We wore boots with snow soles because the flat soles were slippery.

On December 29, 2002, the day of our monthly allowance, Agnes returned to the HEIM to collect her money. Her stomach was somehow big. I had approached her and we got talking. She said she had heard that I was doing fine in the HEIM. She said she missed me and that life was not easy for her. I wanted to ask her to return to the HEIM so that I can cover her. I could have been paying her more than the authorities were paying us. I was making over 1500 euros every month.
The problem was that she had taken in. My Agnes was pregnant and the worst of it all was that it was for John the Bighead.
That bastard had won Agnes while I was busy looking for money.

I cried.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by sKeetz(m): 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2013
eyaaaaa, poor zubby cry cry cry

grin grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2013
Nice one. I have been reading your story since morning. I feel like strangling that Camerounian thief. On Agnes, please take heart and leave that Bighead, you are far better than him.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2013
APOLOGIES:

NO MORE WRITING TODAY. OFF TO TOURIST GARDEN ASABA.

6 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Connoisseur(m): 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2013
Bros am bored too and can locate tourist garden. I know say the tori go make more sense in person.
ka anyi ruo na
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Hoodrat(m): 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2013
nice stories

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.