Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (720673 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Hoodrat(m): 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2013
Base on a true life story.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by chuksvialle(m): 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2013
dis is so wow. I luv dis thread

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by titsqueez(m): 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2013
After Pdude guy na u be next. The fact that its not all about yanshing makes more enjoyable reading, and of course the manuscript / blueprint for do.pe dealing 101 is right here for free. grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2013
Nice story. Are you sure that Agnes wanted you because of your money? Personally, I don't think I will take care of a woman with another man's son.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by titsqueez(m): 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2013
Uncanny Genius: Nice story. Are you sure that Agnes wanted you because of your money? Personally, I don't think I will take care of a woman with another man's son.

My bro forget that thing, we all say it but I tell u , u go do am without even knowing. No play with woman especially the one that makes ur heart skip a beat

4 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 12:01am On Jul 04, 2013
Chapter 58: STOP AND SEARCH.

It was on a Sunday evening. I had returned from Berlin where I went to buy African foodstuffs and Nigerian Movies for Agnes and Victor.
I had stopped at the Brandenburg Train Station where I was Immediately circled by some mufti Polizei. Their leader who wore ear ring on the left ear had blocked me from moving as soon as I alighted from the train. One other Police whom I had never seen before had quickly grabbed my bag and they had released their dogs to go after me if I attempted to run.

They searched through my bag and found Yam, pepper, red oil, garri and ' my destiny' a Nigerian film that stared Nkem Owoh.
From the look in their faces, I could tell that they were massively disappointed. They had finally tracked the Little drug dealer down and all they could find was pepper. I pretended that I didn't know what was happening. I pleaded to them not to steal my food items because I bought them with my last money. I was almost in tears. They told me not to worry because they would give the bag back to me.
When the leader finally introduced himself as a police, I told him that I thought they were people who had come to take my food away. I told him that the police had uniforms and asked why they were not on uniforms. He ignored my silly question and they entered their car to leave. I asked them to drop me at the HEIM but they drove off.
Though I knew they would never carry me but I needed to play my fool's card. It had worked for me many times.

A certain Sandis from Cameroun was in the HEIM when I returned. The Camerounians had gathered to celebrate his return from prison. A half kilo of weeds and Hashes had been found in his room in his absence. Police had searched for him for three weeks before they tracked him down in Stuttgart. He was thrown into prison and charged with two offenses.
1 - he was captured outside his landkreis. (Landkreis meant where your papers allowed you to be)

2 - A certain amount of drugs had been found in his official room a day after he left HEIM.

Since I was in the HEIM, they went for Sandis.
He had spent over one year in Prison because of drugs that belonged to me.
The Camerounians had gathered to plot a way to revenge what I did. They knew the drugs were mine. I had sent their brother to prison for nothing.
He had stolen my first drugs and denied it. He had to pay for his sins. It was the law of nature, it was my law.
After the return of Sandis, a lot of secret gatherings had been going on by the Camerounians, they had teamed up with the guineans since they all spoke French.

My fellow Nigerians maintained a distance from me too.
They were afraid to remain very close to me.
According to Jordan, I was a ticking Bomb that would explode any moment.
Johnson, my master who would have backed me 100% had traveled to sweden to wed his white girlfriend. They had returned and found a small apartment in the city center. He no longer came often to HEIM.
I felt lonely and when I figured I was going to be attacked, I called Marko, my German friend and told him that I needed a gun.
He said he could get one for me at 400 Euros. I gave him the money.

I stopped sleeping in my room alone. I would go down to Agnes and sleep in her room until morning.

On one of the nights that I went to sleep in Agnes' room, one thing had led to another and she had asked that I sleep in the bed with her.
I had bought children's bed for Victor. I agreed and went to sleep in the same bed with her. Somehow, she had started some sentimental and emotional crap about how she would have suffered without me, how she didn't know how to pay me, how I was her god and all that.
Then she had finished and kissed me.
No resistance!
She tried again and left her mouth on mine for several seconds.
On her third trial, I responded and that was it.

That was the moment Agnes had been waiting for several months. She was hungry for me. She kissed every part of my body down to my joystick. She removed my cloths by herself and mounted me. She fvckedd me with fury and and force.
She didn't bother about condom. She wanted to get pregnant for me and tie me down permanently. She wanted me to take her with me even to Nigeria whenever I decided to go home. She knew I had money in Nigeria. She knew I was the king in the city. She wanted to be part of that Estate.

I started frequenting Berlin because I didn't want to sleep with Agnes all the time. We had somehow started fvcking every night. She would remove my condom half way through sexxx; when I would be helpless to protest. She had seen an opportunity and she took it.

I was eating at a restaurant one afternoon when Solomon Okoronkwo, the Nigerian footballer entered. He was fresh from Under 20 World Cup in Holland where Nigeria had finished second after Argentina. It was in 2005.
He had heard me spoke Igbo on the phone and approached. He was new in town and knew nobody. He had signed for Hertha Berlin, a german division one club.
After eating, I paid for our foods and we left together to the Area where Igbos frequent.
I was already a Hertha Berlin fan member before they signed him. I used to be going to the Berlin olympic Stadium, the venue of the 2006 world Cup final, to watch Hertha play.

After meeting Okoronkwo, I started frequenting Berlin more. We would go to their training ground together and drove to his place afterwards. Sometimes we would go to my own place in Berlin.

Marko on the other hand had called me that my gun would be ready in a few days. When he had it, I went to his house and collected it. It was a smith & Wesson Police Special .45 calibre.

When I got it, I called some friends in the HEIM and pretended that I wanted to buy drinks, something I do often anyway.
I brought out the gun while we were drinking and everybody was jolted..

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 12:01am On Jul 04, 2013
CHAPTER 59: A GUN WAS INVOLVED FINALLY.

When I brought out my silver gun, everybody was ready to run but I told them not to worry. The target was the prisoner who got out after serving my prison terms for me. I leaked the gun information so that they will send a message to Sandis the prisoner. He needed to know that I was ready for war and that I had graduated from ordinary dealer to an armed drug dealer.

After showing off the gun, I took to Johnson's place outside the HEIM and left it inside my traveling bag which I had kept in his house. He didn't know a gun was in it. I didn't know what his reactions would be if he found out I had a gun and that I kept it with him, so I decided not to tell him.
As expected, the news of a gun in the HEIM had circulated. A certain Nigga had brought a gun into the HEIM.

The arabs were the most fearful group. They had been fighting with Africans for the control of the drug flow in the HEIM. They didn't know it had gone to the extent of getting a gun.
Jimmy, a Morrocan Man had somehow made friends with me. He had turned loyal.
Fadi, the Lebanese boy had also come to pay his loyalty to me.

They had stopped buying drugs from Berlin and joined my retail outlets. They had their own contacts too but between february 2005 and october 2005, they bought from me.
Amidst all of that situation, I was scared too. I was not a killer.

After the police search at the Train station in which they found only the foodstuffs, I had stopped bringing in drugs by myself.
My supplier in Berlin had a C class mercedes car. He would drive down to Brandenburg where we would meet in the night, then I would carry the goods and hide them in the bush. I would only take the ones I would supply that night.

Somehow, some kind of fear had started enveloping me. The money I was making was putting some fear inside me. I had saved up another 20, 000 euros and left it with Johnson in his new appartment where he lived with his white wife. Since he was looking for his papers through the girl, he he had stopped selling drugs especially in the street. He had maintained a few big boys whom he supplied. It was safer for him.

Life went on. Since I got my gun, I had started sleeping in the HEIM again. The Cowards from Cameroun had all vanished from HEIM. Sandis the thief who stole my drugs and paid with prison term was rumoured to have ran to France.
His friend Guy was rumoured to be in Belgium. The only one remaining was Christie, a lady of about 40 from Cameroun, she would greet me at every slightest opportunity.
She had heard that I had a gun. They all thought I carried it around.

A thought that protected me...

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 12:02am On Jul 04, 2013
Chapter 60: GOODBYE GERMANY.

On August 2005, I had another encounter with the police.

They had been monitoring my movements.

There was a man that sold pizza in the city. At exactly 12pm, every day between monday and friday, he would call me to supply him with 50 euro worth of weeds.
He was my most consistent customer and because of his consistency, I had decided to keep him.

I didn't know that the police had been following me each time I went to supply the man along the canal.

That fateful day, he had called me but I had only 1 gram of weeds which I had kept for myself. I had supplied everything to the retailers.
I told him I had only one and he begged that I sold it to him. He was already at our meeting point when I arrived. Unknowingly to us, the police had sorounded the Area with dogs.

They were about 10 of them, fully kitted as if they were going to arrest Pablo Escoba of Colombia.

I had learnt not to run whenever they caught me, so I remained where I was when I heard '' herr Ebot, bleiben sie in ein platz'' ( Mr Ebot, stay in one place and don't move).

I stood there until they came and searched me. I had only one gram of weed with me. They took it, took the name of the customer and told him to go. He was going to be a witness in court on the case of State Brandenburg vs Ebot Solomon.

They took me to my room in the glaring eyes of everybody. The HEIM was in panic, the major dealer had been captured.

They searched my room and found nothing. They were disappointed again. I had beaten them once more.
The one gram they found wasn't enough to lock me up. They just took me to the police station and finger-printed me.

It was my first drug related finger printing. I spent about an hour while they processed me.
I told them that I was not going to say anything until I see my lawyer. They called my lawyer in Potsdam and he asked them not to question me.
They fixed a court for my hearing on November 29, 2005, and released me to go.

When I got to the HEIM, everybody couldn't believe their eyes. They thought I was going to be locked away. They thought I had been captured with a lot of drugs. After the incident, I closed down my business entirely.

Obinna, a guy from Udi Enugu state had come two months earlier. I had taken him under my wing and tutored him.
I handed my business empire to him and spent most of my time with Agnes and Victor.
I also frequented Berlin to stay with Okoronkwo.
I told my supplier that I needed some break.
He had bought two bags of weeds and had wanted to supply them to me before the last police incident.
He begged me to take and supply them before we began the break. Somehow he had managed to convince me.

The day he brought the drugs to Brandenburg, I divided them and supplied to the small dealers in the HEIM. I hid the rest in my room and went to sleep in Agnes' room.

At about 4am, they invaded the Brandenburg HEIM again. They had searched my room and found nothing but when it was time for them to leave, Fadi, the lebanese snitch had told them that I had a gun.

They had gone back to search for it and found the drugs I had hidden inside the wall. I had opened a hole in the wall and hid the drugs there, then I placed a Football poster over it.

I had also hidden 5000 euros on the fluorescent holder on the concrete ceiling. They found the drugs but didn't find the money.

Fadi told them where I was and they came to Agnes' room with dogs. I was on a boxer when they came. They brought me outside and made a video of me and the drugs they found.
They also took many pictures.
I had bought a motorola razor phone a day before the last invasion. I left it in Agnes' room. I told her my brother's name in the phone and told her to call him and tell him that the police had taken me.

When we got to the station, they called my lawyer. He came from Potsdam and after some paper works, they agreed that the lawyer would bring me to court on November 29, the same day I was to appear in court for the previous crime.

Surprisingly, they left me to go. That was it. That was the one chance I thought I would never have again.

My cup was full,
It was time to leave Germany.
It was time to try my luck elsewhere and
It was time to start traveling around Europe.

Thank you Germany.
Thank you Brandenburg an der Havel.
Thank you Agnes for making me feel loved.
Thank you Victor for teaching me how to be a father.
Thank you.

The following morning, I called Johnson and gave him my key. I had went back to my room and saw the 5000 euros I had hidden in the fluorescent holder.
I took the money and went to Berlin.
The local Brandenburg newspaper had me and the drugs on the cover page.
They bragged that they had finally caught me, that the evidence was there for everyone to see. They had asked every kid who knew me as a drug dealer to come to court on the 29th of November.

I hired a resident permit card of my friend Emeka and bought a one-way ticket to Lisbon Portugal. Around midday on October 28, 2005, a month to my court appearance, I flew out of Schonefeld airport Berlin to Palma de Mallorca with Air Berlin. Then I boarded another flight and flew to Lisbon..... It was goodbye Germany...

PART THREE WILL BEGIN ANY MOMENT.
IT WILL COVER MY STAY IN PORTUGAL,
HOW I WENT BACK TO GERMANY WITH A NEW IDENTITY,
HOW I WENT TO SLOVAKIA, AUSTRIA, UKRAINE, HUNGARY AND POLAND.

THEN HOW I RETURNED TO NIGERIA AND SPENT SEVEN MONTHS.

THERE WOULD ALSO BE PART 4 WHICH WILL COVER MY 4 YEARS IN HOLLAND,
MY STAY IN FRANCE, SWEDEN, NORWAY, FINLAND, DENMARK AND SPAIN.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 12:04am On Jul 04, 2013
Chapter 60: GOODBYE GERMANY.

On August 2005, I had another encounter with the police.

They had been monitoring my movements.

There was a man that sold pizza in the city. At exactly 12pm, every day between monday and friday, he would call me to supply him with 50 euro worth of weeds.
He was my most consistent customer and because of his consistency, I had decided to keep him.

I didn't know that the police had been following me each time I went to supply the man along the canal.

That fateful day, he had called me but I had only 1 gram of weeds which I had kept for myself. I had supplied everything to the retailers.
I told him I had only one and he begged that I sold it to him. He was already at our meeting point when I arrived. Unknowingly to us, the police had sorounded the Area with dogs.

They were about 10 of them, fully kitted as if they were going to arrest Pablo Escoba of Colombia.

I had learnt not to run whenever they caught me, so I remained where I was when I heard '' herr Ebot, bleiben sie in ein platz'' ( Mr Ebot, stay in one place and don't move).

I stood there until they came and searched me. I had only one gram of weed with me. They took it, took the name of the customer and told him to go. He was going to be a witness in court on the case of State Brandenburg vs Ebot Solomon.

They took me to my room in the glaring eyes of everybody. The HEIM was in panic, the major dealer had been captured.

They searched my room and found nothing. They were disappointed again. I had beaten them once more.
The one gram they found wasn't enough to lock me up. They just took me to the police station and finger-printed me.

It was my first drug related finger printing. I spent about an hour while they processed me.
I told them that I was not going to say anything until I see my lawyer. They called my lawyer in Potsdam and he asked them not to question me.
They fixed a court for my hearing on November 29, 2005, and released me to go.

When I got to the HEIM, everybody couldn't believe their eyes. They thought I was going to be locked away. They thought I had been captured with a lot of drugs. After the incident, I closed down my business entirely.

Obinna, a guy from Udi Enugu state had come two months earlier. I had taken him under my wing and tutored him.
I handed my business empire to him and spent most of my time with Agnes and Victor.
I also frequented Berlin to stay with Okoronkwo.
I told my supplier that I needed some break.
He had bought two bags of weeds and had wanted to supply them to me before the last police incident.
He begged me to take and supply them before we began the break. Somehow he had managed to convince me.

The day he brought the drugs to Brandenburg, I divided them and supplied to the small dealers in the HEIM. I hid the rest in my room and went to sleep in Agnes' room.

At about 4am, they invaded the Brandenburg HEIM again. They had searched my room and found nothing but when it was time for them to leave, Fadi, the lebanese snitch had told them that I had a gun.

They had gone back to search for it and found the drugs I had hidden inside the wall. I had opened a hole in the wall and hid the drugs there, then I placed a Football poster over it.

I had also hidden 5000 euros on the fluorescent holder on the concrete ceiling. They found the drugs but didn't find the money.

Fadi told them where I was and they came to Agnes' room with dogs. I was on a boxer when they came. They brought me outside and made a video of me and the drugs they found.
They also took many pictures.
I had bought a motorola razor phone a day before the last invasion. I left it in Agnes' room. I told her my brother's name in the phone and told her to call him and tell him that the police had taken me.

When we got to the station, they called my lawyer. He came from Potsdam and after some paper works, they agreed that the lawyer would bring me to court on November 29, the same day I was to appear in court for the previous crime.

Surprisingly, they left me to go. That was it. That was the one chance I thought I would never have again.

My cup was full,
It was time to leave Germany.
It was time to try my luck elsewhere and
It was time to start traveling around Europe.

Thank you Germany.
Thank you Brandenburg an der Havel.
Thank you Agnes for making me feel loved.
Thank you Victor for teaching me how to be a father.
Thank you.

The following morning, I called Johnson and gave him my key. I had went back to my room and saw the 5000 euros I had hidden in the fluorescent holder.
I took the money and went to Berlin.
The local Brandenburg newspaper had me and the drugs on the cover page.
They bragged that they had finally caught me, that the evidence was there for everyone to see. They had asked every kid who knew me as a drug dealer to come to court on the 29th of November.

I hired a resident permit card of my friend Emeka and bought a one-way ticket to Lisbon Portugal. Around midday on October 28, 2005, a month to my court appearance, I flew out of Schonefeld airport Berlin to Palma de Mallorca with Air Berlin. Then I boarded another flight and flew to Lisbon..... It was goodbye Germany...

PART THREE WILL BEGIN ANY MOMENT.
IT WILL COVER MY STAY IN PORTUGAL,
HOW I WENT BACK TO GERMANY WITH A NEW IDENTITY,
HOW I WENT TO SLOVAKIA, AUSTRIA, UKRAINE, HUNGARY AND POLAND.

THEN HOW I RETURNED TO NIGERIA AND SPENT SEVEN MONTHS.

THERE WOULD ALSO BE PART 4 WHICH WILL COVER MY 4 YEARS IN HOLLAND,
MY STAY IN FRANCE, SWEDEN, NORWAY, FINLAND, DENMARK AND SPAIN.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 12:09am On Jul 04, 2013
This is where i require passmarks based on 1 - 10/10.

over to my readers.

10 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Olaposij(m): 12:13am On Jul 04, 2013
U made a little mistake. U shldnt have mentioned solomon okoronkwo's real name. Very captivating story though...

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by DollyParton1(f): 12:14am On Jul 04, 2013
ZUBY77: This is where i require passmarks based on 1 - 10/10.

over to my readers.

Eeerm can I give u 15/10.grin grin
I hope u are safe with all these ur info in a public forum.

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 12:15am On Jul 04, 2013
Olaposij: U made a little mistake. U shldnt have mentioned solomon okoronkwo's real name. Very captivating story though...

He was just a footballer. never knew what i did.

6 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 12:17am On Jul 04, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

Eeerm can I give u 15/10.grin grin

You are welcome dolly
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by DollyParton1(f): 12:22am On Jul 04, 2013
ZUBY77:

You are welcome dolly

We are waiting for part 3.
Pls serve it hot... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by aries26(m): 12:26am On Jul 04, 2013
ZUBY77: This is where i require passmarks based on 1 - 10/10.

over to my readers.
. Nwanne. Its 10/10 from me.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by sKeetz(m): 12:26am On Jul 04, 2013
WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!...thats all! cool
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by milanseedorf(m): 1:08am On Jul 04, 2013
Nwanne its 10/10 for me.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 04, 2013
10/10. I have learned a lot from your experiences and i hope to learn more. Greases to your elbow brother.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 2:38am On Jul 04, 2013
BRAVO!! Its 10/10 for me
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 2:39am On Jul 04, 2013
10/10.. you should write a book.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by olenyi: 3:54am On Jul 04, 2013
10.1/10

U're the bomb bro.

My regards.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Warlord3000(m): 5:24am On Jul 04, 2013
Nice write_up..

It won't be a bad idea to call it 101% effort smiley
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by lumzybo: 5:24am On Jul 04, 2013
nice one zubby........you got a pass from me. learnt something from your story. it is an eye opener wink
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by iamlincoln01(m): 5:52am On Jul 04, 2013
On d scle of 1-10 its an 8.5 for me.I like how started with ur sexcapades and somehow towards the end, you delved into more into your real life experiences. A very good write up. I like the fact that u always made use of 1 of my most fav laws "never put 2 much trust in friends, learn how to use enemies". Thanks Zuby

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by chinedumo(m): 6:06am On Jul 04, 2013
I new the day of reconing will come.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 04, 2013
ZUBBY your story is so on point. Pls try to conceal/change the identities of
the characters in the story. You don't know who might be reading

I'll rate ur 10/10. Your writing skills are good
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by tydd(m): 6:52am On Jul 04, 2013
9.5/10....glad u toned down d Bleep part of the story for other expiriences.....hope we get to see 'COMPLETE SEASON 2' soon.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 04, 2013
Really captivating.. Thumbs up Zuby, 10/10

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Donshegxy10(m): 7:26am On Jul 04, 2013
Good one bro, and so what happened to your ghanian love efuah and her baby. . .

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Donlouise(m): 7:47am On Jul 04, 2013
Oga zubby na 20/10 me go give u. Ur story dey ginger person to dey hustle well.

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Udochee(m): 8:18am On Jul 04, 2013
Nice one bro.had to borrow MB just to get updated.in as much d incidents mentioned so far happened sum years bak,please just giv little info about those u came across in ur sojourn....more 'mmanu' to ur elbow

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.