Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (720690 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Cikoloko(m): 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
I hail oh sir zubby..........
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by manshyne(m): 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
ZUBY77: He was opportuned to see the BMW first hand though i forgot to show him the battery in the boot. The car will be used anytime i will meet a nairalander for first hand view.

Any of you who show up around my area should holla too.
Life goes on.
Haba Azubuike! Tot we've settled the car battery palava. No one is sayin' It's not true, so U don't have to prove anythin' to anyone. Hope U had a nice stay @Ph? Cheers!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by eunisam: 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
Oooooh zuby,i will smash this my phone if you dont finish operation Chukwudi episode oooh!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by FBICIA(m): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
Pelumiv: CIA,FBI,NSA,SWAT,SEAL self no fit do pass dis Jor. Zubby u 2 much. U gat d tym n money so ride ooo boss.

i trained em, he learnt frm d master...... Ofcus he was a damn good trainee (he omited dat part) just joking
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Agrika: 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
Oooooh! Haba Mal. Zubby mai ne masalan ka! Dan allah ka yi sauri ka zo ka cigaba da labarin, ba ni da mb fa....# sipping fura da nono in champagne glass#

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by 3direct: 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
@oga zubby Am giving out full A class web project and hosting for this project
Please suggest a domain name or let the fans suggest all specification involve, nl thread has limit of 180+ page and I c us approaching that limit too soon wit the way the update is comming, my pm is on sig,

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Owolarbie(m): 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] Oga Zubby I dey feel u die More Vasline to ur elbow
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
3direct: @oga zubby Am giving out full A class web project and hosting for this project
Please suggest a domain name or let the fans suggest all specification involve, nl thread has limit of 180+ page and I c us approaching that limit too soon wit the way the update is comming, my pm is on sig,
No cause for alarm. He can easily start a new thread and name it "THERE AND BACK ON TIME 2"

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by KingsleyJay(m): 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
3direct: @oga zubby Am giving out full A class web project and hosting for this project

That's not true bro
NL threads don't av limits now

Check up the BBA8 thread in movies section has 1,884pages as of ryt now and counting
In the NYSC section batchB 2013 has 468pages, BAtchC has 500pages and counting

So oga zubby ride on, no shaking
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by drsolob(m): 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2013
I dnt think so mr man cos BBA the chase thread is above 1000 page.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Pelumiv(m): 10:43pm On Sep 12, 2013
Funny u FBI
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Pelumiv(m): 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2013
See as females plenty dis nite reading. Me dey fear oooo
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Madawaki01(m): 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2013
u'r wrong baje
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by FBICIA(m): 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
Pelumiv: Funny u FBI

winks

oooooh mr sibi update nw..... i lyk readg @once, frm 51 where i stopd d last tym 2 98 in one swift ride. my bb don spoil because of dz story, was readg in d toilet yl uniratg nd d fone droped inside d toilet "yepa" i sed...
Anyways ur story 2make sense but u contradicts ur principles sumtimes.... Chai i just remember say i never chop n am nw hungry atlist if i no c food chop u go gv us update abeg, na my dose b dat!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by aao: 3:19am On Sep 13, 2013
Ops Chukudi seems to be getting intersting the more. He can't escape all. Meanwhile I see its payback for baba and the gang wt the involvement of the police cos u could have gotten ur int'l passp without the police. Anyway, I'm looking forward to subsequent updates. Don't mean to tell a story but reading ur chapters makes me to key into the story like I'm just part of tHe cast. Lol. Thanks for never Dissapointing us fans.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Affable0709(m): 6:02am On Sep 13, 2013
I'v been reading. But couldn't finish up.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by amigos(f): 7:49am On Sep 13, 2013
Finally I got to page 98 thumbs up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by edubaba(m): 7:58am On Sep 13, 2013
Somebody should tell Zubby to come and update now before I go to chukwudi's house with my Gun and finish the episode from there.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by dayleke: 8:03am On Sep 13, 2013
^^^
You too funny edubaba

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 8:33am On Sep 13, 2013
Chapter 116

Jude called Chukwudi and told him to drive the Bus to Surulere where he would be refunded to the tune of N220,000.

''My Oga said that we must pay his money in the bank before going out with the bus'' Chukwudi had said.
The phone was on speakout.

I knew that since Chukwudi wasn't running the clearance with his money, there were going to be some glitches. That was why I involved the Police in the first place.

''Officer, I think it is time to move to plan B'' I had said.

He asked what it was and I told him that we needed a search warrant to go and search Chukwudi's house in Oshodi. Since we already had an incriminating phone recording, it wasn't difficult to convince the DPO.

The DPO said that we needed the warrant from court but told me that he didn't need any warrant to search Chukwudi's house.
Nigeria was indeed a super nation.

He gave me three Police officers who followed Jude and I to Oshodi. We got to Daodu street and entered the compound where I had seen Chukwudi gone into. A woman was washing cloths inside the compound. She jumped up as soon as she saw the Police Uniforms.

''Where is Chukwudi'' one of the Police officers said to the woman, who had started drying her hands with a dry cloth. I thought she was going to run.
Nigerians feared the Police so much that one can even admit what he or she didn't do.

''Oga, he no dey house. Him house dey locked'' she said as she pointed to a room adjacent to where she was.

One Police office moved closer to the locked room and inspected the key. It was a difficult lock to break, therefore we looked around and found a metal bar.
After a few minutes of trying, the key was damaged.

The three Policemen went inside with Jude while I stayed at the entrance door and watched.
Less than ten minutes later, they came out.
Among the things recovered were my International Passport.
Great!
I had Atleast succeeded in recovering that. I had wondered the kind of lies Chukwudi would be telling me just to hold on to my passport. Not that he would want to keep it but he must have known that the passport should be returned to me with some money. It was going to be very difficult to get my money from him because No Igbo man parted with money so easily even if the money didn't belong to him.

I asked Jude to go out and buy another key. After about fifteen minutes, he returned with the new key which we used to lock Chukwudi's room, Then we left and drove to wharf.
One of the officers had called the DPO and told him what we had recovered. It included:
4 International passports,
A small hatchet of Marijuana,
And Five sim cars,

We got to the wharf and headed to Their office where Chukwudi, Ifeanyi, the Owner of the office and his secretary were sitting and waiting for us to confirm that we had paid in their money into their account Number.

Chukwudi jumped up as soon as he saw me.
I had told the Police men that I would like to implicate Chukwudi first. As a result, I had asked them to give me my passport. They had agreed.

''I have my passport now'' I said as I flashed the green back passport in front of Chukwudi.

''You entered my house, how did you...'' Chukwudi said and stopped half way.
It was enough. His Master sitting behind the big desk had heard him.

''Yes, Mr Chukwudi, the Nigerian Police entered your house and recovered my passport. They also recovered other passports plus Marijuana. You are in a serious trouble'' I had said.

One of the police men was motioning me to keep quiet.

''Mr Chukwudi, you are under arrest for Possession of Illegal documents and drugs'' he had said as he slammed a handcuff on his wrists.

The owner of the clearing company who had been watching us quietly called for attention.

''Can somebody tell me what is going on here'' he had asked.

''Your worker is a thief and a drug dealer. We have evidence that this man had paid him N200,000 which he is denying'' he said as he pointed at me and flashed the bank tellers i had paid in the money with.
''I am denying'' Chukwudi said.
Great! More implications.

The office owner watched me as i told him that I had given Chukwudi the money the very moment the bus was bought in Germany. According to me, The money was to be used in clearing the bus.

I needed to complicate issues for him since he had said he wasn't denying.

Chukwudi wanted to talk but one of the officers had hit the back of his head and he had remained quiet.

''Leave whatever you wanted to say until you go to court'' the police man had told him.

I asked Ifeanyi to give me the original papers, he said that the man sitting behind the desk had them.

More complications.

'' Well, I believe that life is very
complicated. And in a way, the only
way you can show life in a truthful
way is to show how complicated it is
as an individual, but also your
relation between a complicated life
and the complications you have
inside you"

36 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Kunle106(m): 9:01am On Sep 13, 2013
Thanks for the morning dose mr Azubike...
Please check d 3rd paragraph of the update... It should be Chukwudi's house in oshodi, not ifeanyi. Thanks
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 13, 2013
Oga Zubby, i greet u. Wait a minute; the last time i checked, he (chukwudi) want'd to help you get visa through the back door right? So if the Nigerian police do carry out their reserch properly, then you too will be charge to court too! Bcoz he'll confess dat you paid him to help you get visa, which is not following the due process.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by edubaba(m): 9:06am On Sep 13, 2013
Singing Odoyewu Ghana for chukwudi & co
--- I say e do happen, e don happen , water don pass garri, mama no run away oooo, e don happen
Original gbege
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by FBICIA(m): 9:23am On Sep 13, 2013
Chukuwdi wo gao lobatan sefini

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Therock5555(m): 9:42am On Sep 13, 2013
Dis story is still streaming hooooot
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 9:51am On Sep 13, 2013
Kunle106: Thanks for the morning dose mr Azubike...
Please check d 3rd paragraph of the update... It should be Chukwudi's house in oshodi, not ifeanyi. Thanks

Thanks a lot.. The whole names clouds my mind sometimes while typing fast. And if i slow down, the memory slows down too.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 9:54am On Sep 13, 2013
Wizee: Oga Zubby, i greet u. Wait a minute; the last time i checked, he (chukwudi) want'd to help you get visa through the back door right? So if the Nigerian police do carry out their reserch properly, then you too will be charge to court too! Bcoz he'll confess dat you paid him to help you get visa, which is not following the due process.

Looks like you dont know our judiciary system.

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Kunle106(m): 11:37am On Sep 13, 2013
ZUBY77:

Thanks a lot.. The whole names clouds my mind sometimes while typing fast. And if i slow down, the memory slows down too.
you welcome bro, understandable.. Keep up the good work... Following bumper to bumper
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by edubaba(m): 11:42am On Sep 13, 2013
Zubby, u will be deadly if u study Criminology and security.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Danhumprey: 11:59am On Sep 13, 2013
Agrika: Oooooh! Haba Mal. Zubby mai ne masalan ka! Dan allah ka yi sauri zo ka cigaba da labarin, ba ni da mb fa....# sipping fura da nono in champagne glass#
Can't believe that Agrika is an Hausa gal. She look more like an Igbo gal.

@topic,nice thread you have here. Keep it up man. When would you reach Akwa Ibom? So that you would be treated to a lavish reception at Ibom Tropicana. wink #just joking. Anyway,would really love to have you visit Akwa Ibom.

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by LagosBoi2(m): 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
edubaba: Zubby, u will be deadly if u study Criminology and security.

that was what the DPO asked him first time they met, him say him no get degree, I will prefer him to those incompetent SSS men with degrees.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
mehn!! fear nearly catch me in that chukwudi's office. grin

OGA Zubby you three much o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.