Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (720368 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by drnairalov: 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
every guy flirting wit agrika...#smh... "ke ne duniya na ai agrika" fuska fine, jiki fine ok

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by dayleke: 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2013
^^^^
drnairalov,maybe another thread should be opened for that..
Just saying... grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by kobenol(m): 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
Uncle Sibby thanks for the dose.
You've got intel from out of this world.
Your knowledgebase in criminology is unsurpassed.
Damn! Just all seems like the good TV series "White Collar"...
And I'll be waiting for that part where Kola & Partners inc. get's served too... #BadThing...my name's kola
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by drnairalov: 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
dayleke: ^^^^
drnairalov,maybe another thread should be opened for that..
Just saying... grin

lool, ok i wud tnx

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by kentochi(m): 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2013
This house Rock like fire just get my HND Today, hosting friends on Sunday Come and join me catch Fun!

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Chicent(m): 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
Oga zubby always good at doing it, playing d game as it although to go. Thinking ahead is d key and carrying every1 along.

Keep it coming boss....we are approaching page 100. And ln no time 100000 views. I hail thee . Ride on
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by FoxyFlow(m): 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
TO CUTE BLISS

Has anyone ever chased the wind? And if they did, did they finally catch up to it?

Standing on the cliff, at the very edge about to fall, my sweetheart stood with the wind, her eyes softly shut with arms open like leaves. Breathing in and out, she screamed smiling firmly, with tears locked between her lips "Uoy I Evol, Uoy I Evol". I didn't know what she meant.

By morning she was a raven. A black bird on the roof of my chimney. She'd inhale the smoke, trap it and whisk it away into the sky. Every day I saw her writing in white, a cloud shaped calligraphy that read in the sky "I will find you, and when I do, I'd paint your cheek with a red lipstick".

Taken by surprise one dark and lonely night, whilst I walked between street lamps on an empty road. I saw the image of who I presumed to be her, from a distance. Her hair rallied in the wind like bed sheet. She stood on a spot.

Running to meet with her felt like forever, as when I finally did arrive, she was gone, spoof like a ghost. I could have sworn it was her. I felt her spirit from a distance, my intuition is never wrong.

This morning my cheeks were smeared in red lipstick. "She was here," I say, while staring out the window into the setting sun.

How long will I keep chasing the wind? And will I ever catch up to it? She'd better come to Abuja soon.

Yours Sincerely,

Joey (FOXY TM)

6 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by king555(m): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
oga zubby pls i need to send u a mail, i am not on wastapp now.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Madawaki01(m): 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hot update by zubby,so,who is d lucky guy dat wud open d 100th page.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by sKeetz(m): 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2013
Wtf is this foxy?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by eunisam: 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
I nearly smashed my phone! Yet the chukwudi episode has not finished.i wonder which episode follows after chukwudi. I guess na maria episode. I will cook my phone if ....
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by king555(m): 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
i think this it the most interesting thrend in this site
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by liljboy(m): 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
more updates
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by donigspain(m): 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2013
@Foxy,
I defended you earlier because the poems then were in tune with the theme of this thread. But this last poem is totally out of place and a catalyst for derail. I know you do have some crush on Cute Bliss but, please, it will be better you opened a special thread where you would pour out your heart without causing harm to another person's passion (thread).
I won't hold brief for you on this one.
Donigspain
NPA Chairman
Member, BoT ÂSS

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by king555(m): 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2013
we are waiting.......
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by FoxyFlow(m): 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
donigspain: @Foxy,
I defended you earlier because the poems then were in tune with the theme of this thread. But this last poem is totally out of place and a catalyst for derail. I know you do have some crush on Cute Bliss but, please, it will be better you opened a special thread where you would pour out your heart without causing harm to another person's passion (thread).
I won't hold brief for you on this one.
Donigspain
NPA Chairman
Member, BoT ÂSS

grin grin grin grin

No mind me o... I just wan look for cute bliss trouble. Forget the part of the crushing angry
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2013
Foxy angry
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by liljboy(m): 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
I miss road? Abi here na poem section?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by echibuzor: 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
Did I open the 100th page?
O no... na 99 I still dey o.. Oga Zuby, u are one badt (good) 9ja man...
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by liljboy(m): 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
Viewing this topic:
Huskut(m), hochanya,
siempere(m), djustice,
tosomaju(m), icepoint
(m), donigspain(m),
OBALORLA(m),
arent88(m),
mkmyers45(m), lil jboy
(m), otunbaphemie(m)
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by liljboy(m): 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
Who will break the 100th page ice?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by liljboy(m): 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
Viewing this topic:
hochanya, siempere(m),
icepoint(m), donigspain
(m), OBALORLA(m),
tosomaju(m),
arent88(m),
otunbaphemie(m),
echibuzor(m),
samobaba(m),
Johnboy95, lil jboy(m),
vision2050
. . . You guys should comment and c who will break the ice
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by echibuzor: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
lil jboy: Viewing this topic:
Jboy.. Abeg what is the meaning of ur post now?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by liljboy(m): 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
echibuzor:
Jboy.. Abeg what is the meaning of ur post now?
lwkmd. . I want to open the next thread as well as u want to. . . Brain guy:-)
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by liljboy(m): 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2013
I want to use this avenue, street and junction to thank our BIG OGA AT THE TOP. . We all know him. . And to all our ernest readers, we thank you all and promise to give yall more breath-taking updates. So tighten up seat belts as we ride on.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by donigspain(m): 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
Lol @ lil jboy
You wan first make the first comment on the hundredth page.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by vision2050: 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2013
Foxy-birth wetin dey worry ur head? So ri ti daru ni? Itumo gbogbo iko kuko? Ehn! angry
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by liljboy(m): 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2013
donigspain: Lol @ lil jboy
You wan first make the first comment on the hundredth page.
not only me, even you oh. . Lol
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by vision2050: 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2013
lil jboy: lwkmd. . I want to open the next thread as well as u want to. . . Brain guy:-)
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by vision2050: 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2013
lil jboy: not only me, even you oh. . Lol
any price for this?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by liljboy(m): 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
We dey run dey chase this page. . E dey run from us

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.