Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. (4818 Views)

Unsuccessful Interviews Have Started Affecting My Confidence. / Nigerian Army Names Of Shortlisted Candidates For Zonal Screening. / FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by Phranciz(m): 11:22pm On Jun 22, 2013
I just received an email this evening, notifying me that I am among those shortlisted to take part in the aptitude test they would be conducting.
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by tianyx(f): 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2013
Phranciz: I just received an email this evening, notifying me that I am among those shortlisted to take part in the aptitude test they would be conducting.

please what state re you and when is the test?
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by Malubi(m): 12:23am On Jun 23, 2013
I am shortlisted.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by Phranciz(m): 12:26am On Jun 23, 2013
tianyx:

please what state re you and when is the test?

I am from imo state but stay in abuja. For the test, no date has been fixed yet
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by adewasco2k(m): 12:59am On Jun 23, 2013
Phranciz:

dates have been fixed just follow the steps to see your own date, my gf's date is Wednesday, 26th June, 2013 at Abuja
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by DeanOlamide(m): 1:11am On Jun 23, 2013
Sorry lady is it for Graduate trainee or Strategic blah blah u applied for? Hvnt seen any email sha... Well am still hoping.
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by braine(m): 1:13am On Jun 23, 2013
When and how did you guys apply?
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 23, 2013
just got a message now, shortlisted.
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by Abolatobi: 1:46am On Jun 23, 2013
is there anyone who knws d modality of dr test questn in workforce. I jst got an invite 4 d test in ibadan on d 26th of June, 2013.
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by Lakulos(m): 1:50am On Jun 23, 2013
I received a text message early this morning that i also have been shortlisted for an interview
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by Ojotayo1(m): 1:54am On Jun 23, 2013
I got the message too..
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by tobey14(m): 1:56am On Jun 23, 2013
Hello,I jst reciev txt frm FBN nw dt I av bn shortlisted 4 a test on jun 26,2013. Dt I shld kindly visit jobs.wfmcentre.com/fbn. Pls is any1 av idea on d likely Q dey may ask n wch area cn I focus on. Thanks

1 Like

Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by Maya2pretty(f): 2:00am On Jun 23, 2013
been shortlisted too, lagos 27th, would try to get my test details later 2day. Would really like to know wat d test would b like.
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by Kassidy4luv(m): 3:27am On Jun 23, 2013
Also got the text message too,,,, Bt i dnt av a Valid National ID nor Driving licence, but i tink my Voters card can serve as a means of identification on the test day. How is work force questions like?
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by adindu34(m): 4:05am On Jun 23, 2013
Please I also got the message but no location indicatd,what shall I do m what's is one expecting
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by rchilee: 4:16am On Jun 23, 2013
Congrats guys, no msg yet cry
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by adindu34(m): 4:21am On Jun 23, 2013
Maya2pretty: been shortlisted too, lagos 27th, would try to get my test details later 2day. Would really like to know wat d test would b like.
pls I got the message but no location indicated,what shall I do??
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by Phikom(m): 4:28am On Jun 23, 2013
adindu34: pls I got the message but no location indicated,what shall I do??
follow the link embedded in your test invite and provide your phone number to receive rhe test details
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by adindu34(m): 4:32am On Jun 23, 2013
Phikom:
follow the link embedded in your test invite and provide your phone number to receive rhe test details
⌣̊┈̥-̶̶̯̥͡·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊ơ̴̴̴͡k̤̥̈̊·̵̶̭̥̌-̶̯͡┈̥‎⌣ dear thank u very much. Do u have an idea of what one should expecting in d test,plz this is my first time
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by Jamesbam(m): 4:40am On Jun 23, 2013
I am shortlisted for FBN graduate trainee Ability test on the 26th of June 2013 and was asked to visit jobs.wfmcentre.com/fbn. Can anybody tell me what to expect in the test.
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by Jamesbam(m): 4:45am On Jun 23, 2013
I am shortlisted too but i dont have a national identity card or drivers licence. what can i do pls
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by Jamesbam(m): 4:51am On Jun 23, 2013
I am shortlisted, got the message from workforce to my phone. Please i need your help as touching what to expect in the Ability test from workforce on the 26 of June 2013.
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by kwitsy(f): 5:15am On Jun 23, 2013
D test is going to b computer based (CBT), d test wil contain logical reasoning, numerical reasoning,verbal reasoning and general knowledge questions. So u all shud read up GMAT.
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by tianyx(f): 10:20am On Jun 23, 2013
Phranciz:

got the sms thanks.
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by Oluwaseun929(m): 11:47am On Jun 23, 2013
The website to print from is http://jobs.wfmcentre.com/fbn not http://jobs.wfmcenter.com/fbn. CENTRE
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by joboy834: 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2013
Hello house, pls is dere any B.sc wit 2.2 who
hv receive d invite, I guess is only pple wit 2.1
dat was invited
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by rchilee: 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2013
joboy834: Hello house, pls is dere any B.sc wit 2.2 who
dat was invited

None I guess, most pple who got the invitation are 2-1 graduates
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by Maya2pretty(f): 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2013
dat was invited
I have a 3.42 and i got shortlisted, guess they have a target cpga range
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by demmy55(m): 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2013
dat was invited

I applied for a friend with HND (lower credit). She called me this afternoon that she was shortlisted.
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by chyna4luv: 11:45pm On Jun 23, 2013
Hi,
I am using this medium to congratulate those that have been invited for the text.
Please i want to know if anybody who is above 27yrs of age received the invite too, kindly signify pls? Because i guess the invite was for the people who meet the age requirement. Thanks.
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by Malubi(m): 5:42am On Jun 24, 2013
dat was invited
Yes, my brother is with 2:2 but with two professional qualifications.
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by chyna4luv: 6:04am On Jun 24, 2013
Demmy,
Please, that your friend you helpped apply for, is she 27yrs of age or above 27yrs? Pls reply 'Asap b4 HBP go kill some1 4 here o'. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm tired of looking for a job / Diamond Bank / Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (nmsa) Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.