Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,314 members, 7,780,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:27 PM

Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? (7621 Views)

The Six Geographical Regions Of Nigeria In Order Of Development. / SW Get Least Amount Of Ministries Of All Regions / Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by FSU: 1:54am On Jun 23, 2013
So Eko Ile has, for the past several days, been posting carefully selected pictures of Lagos while posting bad ones of others states, especially of those states perceived as ACN political enemies. Today I decided to demonstrate to him how vain and empty, or at best mediocre, his paymasters' achievements have been in their various states. I posted counter photos to show that the problem is everywhere, more so in the ACN controlled states. Which brings me to the question: Are we now all agreed that all regions of Nigeria are rotten?

West, East, North and South, all are severely dilapidated. Eko Ile, no more posting of selected ''good'' photos to deceive the unwary. For every 2 good photos of Lagos you post on any topic, I will post 10 bad ones on the same topic. So no more over-hyping of any Governor. All are deficient and incompetent, considering the revenue they generate internally, the federal allocation they get, and the infrastructure already on ground before they took over. For example, Lagos was Nigeria's capital for many years, yet=====.

8 Likes

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by greatgod2012(f): 2:09am On Jun 23, 2013
NIGERIA.........................This country is highly blessed with so many resources but heavily cursed with bad leaders!
May God have mercy n this country Nigeria. Amen.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by AKMoney1(m): 4:14am On Jun 23, 2013
[size=15pt]NO..... Me no agree. iRep SW till i die.[/size] [size=15pt]#TeamNaija[/size]
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by pazienza(m): 5:05am On Jun 23, 2013
AK Money: [size=15pt]NO..... Me no agree. iRep SW till i die.[/size] [size=15pt]#TeamNaija[/size]

*grins*
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by dayokanu(m): 5:08am On Jun 23, 2013
Thats the benefit of 14yrs of PDP rule
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by omongbatic: 5:12am On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu: Thats the benefit of 14yrs of PDP rule

Lie, lie, lie. Anyways, plus 14 years of AD/AC/ACN in Lagos; still very dilapidated despite huge revenues both internal and from the feds. If you point to me one thing that Tinubu did in 8 years, then I will take you 5% seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by dayokanu(m): 5:21am On Jun 23, 2013
omongbatic:

Plus 14 years pf AD/AC/ACN in Lagos; still very dilapidated despite huge revenues both internal and from the feds. If you point to me one thing that Tinubu did in 8 years, then I will take you 5% seriously.

What do you expect Tnubu to do when the same PDP withheld Lagos allocation for most of Tinubus regime.

Lagos is suffering from the PDP misrule which makes other state of the Federation unlivable which makes everyone troop to Lagos and stretch the resources.

Go to your home state go to the garage and see how many people are moving to Lagos every week

That would tell you that its the PDP mismanagement of other states thats pulling Lagos down

2 Likes

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Gboliwe: 5:47am On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu:

What do you expect Tnubu to do when the same PDP withheld Lagos allocation for most of Tinubus regime.

Lagos is suffering from the PDP misrule which makes other state of the Federation unlivable which makes everyone troop to Lagos and stretch the resources.

Go to your home state go to the garage and see how many people are moving to Lagos every week

That would tell you that its the PDP mismanagement of other states thats pulling Lagos down
do you believe the BS you just wrote or you are just trying to save face?
All the regions are as bad as their counterpart. No excuse for any useless governor. When I use useless, you may want to insert T. A. Orji

2 Likes

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by omongbatic: 5:50am On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu:

And the huge internal revenue generated monthly by Lagos was used for what?
And the federal allocation to Lagos before Obasanjo withheld fed allocation was used for what?
And the fed money eventually released by Obasanjo was used for what?

3 Likes

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by dayokanu(m): 5:56am On Jun 23, 2013
omongbatic:

And the huge internal revenue generated monthly by Lagos was used for what?
And the federal allocation to Lagos before Obasanjo withheld fed allocation was used for what?
And the fed money eventually released by Obasanjo was used for what?

The money was released by yar Adua and it wasnt released to Tinubu

The huge internal revenue was to run the state, Pay salaries

If your brothers stay back in their caves and make your PDP governor deliver and not depend on Lagos Maybe we would see a difference

1 Like

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by dayokanu(m): 5:57am On Jun 23, 2013
Gboliwe:
do you believe the BS you just wrote or you are just trying to save face?
All the regions are as bad as their counterpart. No excuse for any useless governor. When I use useless, you may want to insert T. A. Orji

WHich of the claims can you fault

Make statement like someone that went to school and not an illiterate

1 Like

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by omongbatic: 6:04am On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu:

The money was released by yar Adua and it wasnt released to Tinubu

The huge internal revenue was to run the state, Pay salaries

If your brothers stay back in their caves and make your PDP governor deliver and not depend on Lagos Maybe we would see a difference

Hopefully the non-Lagosian Yorubas in Lagos like you from Ogbomosho have a cave they crawled out from
What did Tinubu do with the money before it was withheld?

8 Likes

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by dayokanu(m): 6:06am On Jun 23, 2013
omongbatic: Hopefully the non-Lagosian Yorubas in Lagos have a cave they crawled out from
What did Tinubu do with the money before it was withheld?

Have you located your cave? Can you pls tell your PDP governor to provide for your brothers

So they stop flooding to Lagos.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by omongbatic: 6:08am On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu:

Have you located your cave? Can you pls tell your PDP governor to provide for your brothers

So they stop flooding to Lagos.

Hopefully the non-Lagosian Yorubas in Lagos like you from Ogbomosho have a cave they crawled out from
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by dayokanu(m): 6:10am On Jun 23, 2013
omongbatic: Hopefully the non-Lagosian Yorubas in Lagos like you from Ogbomosho have a cave they crawled out from

I am from Ogbomoso and I proudly tell it to anyone that cares to listen, I have never claimed to be a Logosian

If they ask you were your crawled from you start to stammer

I have never seen anyone more ashamed of their caves than you flat heads

Ok Lemme ask, WHats the name of your village?
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Gboliwe: 6:13am On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu:

WHich of the claims can you fault

Make statement like someone that went to school and not an illiterate
What makes you think I went to school? Smh. Your choice of words tell me what you did with your own education.
Making excuses for the corruption,decay and the uselessness of your region tells a story!

The west is as dilapidated as the east you term garage. Thats the end of the story. Admit it and stop heaping blames and making excuses

7 Likes

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by dayokanu(m): 6:18am On Jun 23, 2013
Gboliwe:
What makes you think I went to school? Smh. Your choice of words tell me what you did with your own education.
Making excuses for the corruption,decay and the uselessness of your region tells a story!

The west is as dilapidated as the east you term garage. Thats the end of the story. Admit it and stop heaping blames and making excuses

Did you bother faulting any of the claims I made?

Apparently Igbos dont reason at all

If the West is as bad as the East, How come there are more Easterners moving to the West than vice versa
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Gboliwe: 6:23am On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu:

If the West is as bad as the East, How come there are more Easterners moving to the West than vice versa
stop the insults. Its not mature.

The proof you have that the west is not as bad is the migration? smh

1 Like

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by omongbatic: 6:25am On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu:

Westerners are moving to the East too. All the taxi drivers in Owerri and PH are Yoruba

4 Likes

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by omongbatic: 6:27am On Jun 23, 2013
Yoruba in ABIA even engaging in local state politics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgXVWJxqD2c
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by dayokanu(m): 6:27am On Jun 23, 2013
Gboliwe:
stop the insults. Its not mature.

The proof you have that the west is not as bad is the migration? smh

Human being always move towards prosperity thats why more people are queuing at the US embassy and no one knows where the Somali embassy is

Human being wont move towards Poverty
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by dayokanu(m): 6:29am On Jun 23, 2013
omongbatic:

Westerners are moving to the East too. All the taxi drivers in Owerri and PH are Yoruba

Whats the net mogration.

Go to any car park in the east and see where all the cars are going

How many SWesterners live in the East?

E.g on nairaland How many Easterners live in the SW compared to how many Westerners live in the SE

Most SWesterners have never been to the East before while most Easterners cant make it in life unless they move to the West

1 Like

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Gboliwe: 6:30am On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu:

Human being always move towards prosperity thats why more people are queuing at the US embassy and no one knows where the Somali embassy is

Human being wont move towards Poverty
refer to Omongbatic's response
omongbatic:

1 Like

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by dayokanu(m): 6:32am On Jun 23, 2013
Gboliwe:
refer to Omongbatic's response

Whats the net migration?.

2 Americans go to Mexico compared to the 2,000 Mexicans who come to America

E.g on nairaland How many Easterners live in the SW compared to how many Westerners live in the SE

Most SWesterners have never been to the East before while most Easterners cant make it in life unless they move to the West
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by omongbatic: 6:32am On Jun 23, 2013
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by dayokanu(m): 6:35am On Jun 23, 2013
omongbatic: Yooruba in Abia appoint Monarch

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/05/yoruba-in-abia-appoint-monarch/

Compare this to the number who move the other way.

I asked you whats the name of your town or village

Why are you people always ashamed of where you came from?

That must show there is something wrong with those caves in the East
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by omongbatic: 6:36am On Jun 23, 2013
You have not lifted millions of Yoruba out of poverty na Igbo man you wan lift. None of the Igbos in Lagos gain anything from Yoruba. They gain mostly from fellow Igbos

3 Likes

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by omongbatic: 6:36am On Jun 23, 2013
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Gboliwe: 6:37am On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu:

Whats the net migration?.

2 Americans go to Mexico compared to the 2,000 Mexicans who come to America

I do not know the net migration statistic. i do not work in that ministry.
its a matter of individual or personal choice. I am from the east, but for a few months ago, i'd never stepped on sw grounds. The mere fact there are SWesterners who have taken up residency in SE should tell you that to them, the decay in SW is stiffling and the fresh air in SE is embracing.
The various regions is as bad as the other. No excuses

3 Likes

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by dayokanu(m): 6:37am On Jun 23, 2013
omongbatic: You have not lifted millions of Yoruba out of poverty na Igbo man you wan lift. None of the Igbos in Lagos gain anything from Yoruba. They gain mostly from fellow Igbos

There are Ibos in the east, why cant they all go back to the east and gain from the Ibos there.

How ridiculous 2 ibos flee from their villages to the West to gain from each other, WHy cant they do the gaining in their aroshuku village

2 Likes

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by omongbatic: 6:39am On Jun 23, 2013
Igbos are all over the globe. The habit of travelling that began even before your papa was born. Lagos is just one of the places that Igbo people live in. More than 70% of Igbo population still live n Igboland and doing great despite the civil war and federal emasculation under your almajiri brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by omongbatic: 6:39am On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu:

There are Ibos in the east, why cant they all go back to the east and gain from the Ibos there.

How ridiculous 2 ibos flee from their villages to the West to gain from each other, WHy cant they do the gaining in their aroshuku village

Show me what Igbos in Lagos gain from Yoruba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inside Saudi Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal’s Private Jet - Photos / An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista / External Reserves Rise Further To N26.2bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.