Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here (15462 Views)

Greenspring Graduate Trainee Test / UBA Recruits Graduate Trainee Test / Any Idea On How To Check The Shortlisted Candidates List For Nigerian Airforce? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by wiseman273: 7:18am On Jun 27, 2013
we were not given the details of the credentials to go with.Can someone tell me what to go with?
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Whitest: 7:23am On Jun 27, 2013
Maya2pretty: awww dear lol, dont worry jor, God will give u a final testimony, God will help us smiley
Amen,tnxx my sister.
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by tybank: 10:59am On Jun 27, 2013
buchaisky:

pls stop this...leave an equal playing field!!! You can give the formats, i.e numerical, critical reasoning, general knowledge, not verbatim!!! Thats cheating those that have already written. Anyways...i doubt if workforce will be stupid enough to repeat questions....

I guess I'm a 'sinner' cos I ve released all the questions I could remember to all my friends writing today.
Oboy,there is nothing u can do about that,whether you like it or not people will tell their loved ones
There are thousands of candidates out there not on Nairaland. I guess a paid advert on the pages of newspaper will be better to sensitize people not to release the questions
You have done ur bit,y not leave the rest to God?
Give all the questions to some dudes ,they will still not pass

2 Likes

Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Whitest: 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2013
tybank:

I guess I'm a 'sinner' cos I ve released all the questions I could remember to all my friends writing today.
Oboy,there is nothing u can do about that,whether you like it or not people will tell their loved ones
There are thousands of candidates out there not on Nairaland. I guess a paid advert on the pages of newspaper will be better to sensitize people not to release the questions
You have done ur bit,y not leave the rest to God?
Give all the questions to some dudes ,they will still not pass
my guy relax joooor,u aint a sinner,work force frm d beginning knew dat d wont repeat d test questions to aapplicants coming for d tests dats y there were differnt dates for d tests if nt d tests wud hav been written same day same tym jst as jamb waec n neco so u did d best tin to tell ur frnds hw d questions wud look lik.As for our sanctimonous brother,them telling their frnds abt d likely questions d wud come across isnt a bad idea atall.
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by mbasi: 6:31pm On Jun 27, 2013
You are right
Whitest: my guy relax joooor,u aint a sinner,work force frm d beginning knew dat d wont repeat d test questions to aapplicants coming for d tests dats y there were differnt dates for d tests if nt d tests wud hav been written same day same tym jst as jamb waec n neco so u did d best tin to tell ur frnds hw d questions wud look lik.As for our sanctimonous brother,them telling their frnds abt d likely questions d wud come across isnt a bad idea atall.
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Toothpick01: 11:25pm On Jul 06, 2013
Pls any latest info abt d nxt stage
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by akinstobi1987(m): 8:06am On Jul 08, 2013
HALLMARK CONSULT You are hereby invited for an interview on Saturday 13/07/2013 by 10:00am. @ 117, Ikorodu rd., opp. Orthopaedic hospital, fadeyi bstp., Lagos.
Hello guyz, i just got this sms & don't any clue abt the firm... Please, any1 with useful info shd pls help.
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by akinstobi1987(m): 10:04am On Aug 08, 2013
Hi house, pls do we have anyone with info
about KPMG, I've been scheduled to write
their aptitude test in lag, but I really want to
know if the offer wld worth it, as I don't
stay in lag and I have a job I'm managing for
now... Urgent response please!
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by omoyemigold(f): 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2013
U can cum if u wish,I wrote their test sometimes june,though I received a ā€¯sorry" message after 2 days.. U can try ur luck sha..best of luck
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Ovipaul(m): 9:53am On Aug 14, 2013
Pls house when will first bank call those one that successfully pass the aptitude test with workforce...am just too tired to wait...i just contact a friend that works with fbn... askin him hw he got d job he said he was nt recruited by work force..and d stuff didnt take him 3months to start d work...am just wonderin.
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Ovipaul(m): 8:04am On Aug 28, 2013
Na wa!! What a country we are living in? That some one will be ask to apply for a job online, having taking his time and little resources he/she wud have use atleast to improve and better his life ..he will nt be called or hear some thing abt it.i dont knw wat this country is turning into...cud dis be the fault of the recruitment bodies or the organisation itself? All in the name of fulfilling somewhat rules of the government....first bank make uwana do sometin..alteast u shud let people knw their fate so that we can move on with our promising tomoro..its been two months we did ur aptitude test....
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Ovipaul(m): 8:09am On Aug 28, 2013
Just heard a story from a frnd that some set of persons where send an sms from fbn askin them to come for their medicals and documentation in lagos when they reached their they discovered that it was nt firstbank that inivited them..there was strong chaos at marina lagos..nw ma problem is hw did this scammers got the biodata of this applicants...workforce make uwna becareful oh....just be the best u can the God way
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by akinstobi1987(m): 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hi guys, please does anyone in d house have an idea of what Globacom pays for customer care position as I've been called for interview but in abj & I'm in ibadan so I need to be sure d offer would worth It... Urgent response please!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Skye Bank Currently Recruiting!!!!! Urgent / 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc / Which Would You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.