Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? (7702 Views)

How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? / Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside / Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Danhumprey: 8:19am On Jun 23, 2013
Which is your favourite part of Worship service? Is it the praise and worship session? Or the sermon session? Or the offering time?

Mine is the praise and worship session. That session is so wonderful.

Let's hear yours.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2013
Danhumprey: Which is your favourite part of Worship service? Is it the praise and worship session? Or the sermon session? Or the offering time?

Mine is the praise and worship session. That session is so wonderful.

Let's hear yours.
All!
However, i dont miss the word of God that is being preached. Its an opportunity to learn something new.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by woky: 9:03am On Jun 23, 2013
sorry i dont go to service.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by manmustwac(m): 9:12am On Jun 23, 2013
woky: sorry i dont go to service.
So why bother to make this senseless comment then angry

3 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 23, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by hustla242: 9:53am On Jun 23, 2013
Tithes and Offering. I'm a born giver smiley

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by firstolalekan(m): 10:50am On Jun 23, 2013
When they dance and shake bumbum grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by dasparrow: 10:51am On Jun 23, 2013
@Post

Praise and worship.

He who sings prays twice so praise and worship is my favorite part of the service followed by the preaching if the preacher is good at giving powerful thought provoking sermons.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by yuzedo: 10:51am On Jun 23, 2013
[size=16pt]The END![/size]angry undecided

6 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by AbuMikey(m): 10:52am On Jun 23, 2013
Na Praise session all the way oo!!!
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Gistben: 10:54am On Jun 23, 2013
Offering time, blessing time
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by AbuMikey(m): 10:55am On Jun 23, 2013
Na Closing/Recessional Hymn session oo!!grin

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by fabregas04(m): 10:57am On Jun 23, 2013
The hour of d word Is d most importnt, but my favourite is while singing frm d HYMN(CAC hymn), I can't afford to miss any of the 3 hymns per service. Another interesting session is d sunday schl session.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Handel22(m): 11:03am On Jun 23, 2013
i dont go 2 service.I attend masses.

9 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by ortopazz(m): 11:05am On Jun 23, 2013
praiz n worship and the sermon, I think the testimony session too, they r all interelatd cnt choose outta this. Gues they r all interesting! Thatz all

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 23, 2013
Worship- my church choir sings like a host of angels. Soul lifting melodies that makes you shed tears at the beauty of the creator's works and his maginficence. Plus when my fish-eyed crush I handling the mic, I get butterflies in my tummy. That's why I like worship.

Choir Ministration- same as above. Plus they minister to my needs, and if I miss the word afterwards, I'm already blessed by the choir's song anyway.

The Word- my pastor delivers a sermon like a business meeting; formal, concise, accurate. No twisting or mincing, applicable to the 21st century and life transforming.

Sunday School- here's where we get to run our carnal mouth and get chided and humbled in our spirit, and our know-it-all attitudes are flung down the bins of edification. Today, we talked about christain homes. One mama that wore jacket on iro and buba was just yelling that girls of nowadays are terrible no matter that their husbands care. I just shook my head in pity. This one's DILs must have dealt with her very well, poor thing.

Anyways, there goes what I enjoy in a service.
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by firstolalekan(m): 11:10am On Jun 23, 2013
Asalamualekum waramotolahi kiss Asalamualekum waramotolahi
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by manmustwac(m): 11:15am On Jun 23, 2013
Well if and when i do go to church the best part of the service is the end. Because i can't wait to get out of that place.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by ortopazz(m): 11:18am On Jun 23, 2013
today I was almost moved to tears when Some one testified that his daughter was returned to him after 2yrz and 3months, God it was touching. . ! . .

4 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 23, 2013
Handel22: i dont go 2 service.I attend masses.

Me t00..

My favourite part is when the kyrie and Gloria is being sung..

I feel like I'm in heaven then.. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by IdomaLikita: 11:35am On Jun 23, 2013
Lawa nu Missa a gu si goooo!

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by woky: 11:40am On Jun 23, 2013
Br3nd4:

Me t00..

My favourite part is when the kyrie and Gloria is being sung..

I feel like I'm in heaven then.. smiley
mine is wen d priest is blessing d eucharist..# Dis is the lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world, happi ar doz who ar invited to his supper#

9 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Odunharry(m): 11:41am On Jun 23, 2013
na worship part o...i dy feel high during worship session

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by mekzybling(m): 11:54am On Jun 23, 2013
My favorite part is holy communion ooooooo.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Rooneyboy(m): 11:55am On Jun 23, 2013
As a catholic, mine is PEACE OF THE LORD, if u are a sharp guy u fit start conversation from there with the chic next to u.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by domdolly2050(f): 11:56am On Jun 23, 2013
All! That I even had to wait for 3rd service to partake of parts I missed out durin 2nd service..
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Majikals(m): 11:57am On Jun 23, 2013
Closing prayers o...

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by HezronLorraine(m): 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2013
yuzedo: [size=16pt]The END![/size]angry undecided
by the powers vested in my Nairaland membership.I hereby confer on you the title of GCON(general comedian of nairaland).

4 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2013
My fav part is when I excuse myself to weewee just as the tithe collector comes near my seat.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by sambas: 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2013
my favourite part, is when the pastor says turn to ur neighbor and say "i love you with the love of God"

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by gift53(f): 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2013
Praise n worship session al d way...My God! dat session takes me to heaven i swear

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by HezronLorraine(m): 12:27pm On Jun 23, 2013
Testimony time.
It reminds me that I have a living God who answers the cries of his children and turns around their shame and reproach.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Having Faith Is So Important / Forgiveness: Weakness Of Christianity? / What If The Only Prayer I Say Is; 'The Lord's Prayer'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.