Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Man With 10-stone Testicles - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man With 10-stone Testicles (2741 Views)

Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help / Itching Balls For 2 Years, I Mean The Testicles Sack Or The Balls Bag / A Growth On My Testicles Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man With 10-stone Testicles by iykofias(m): 9:27am On Jun 23, 2013
A bachelor who lived with a 10-stone scrotum for five humiliating years is now hoping to find love after corrective surgery changed his life.

Wesley Warren Jr, known as Warren, was almost housebound and unable to walk properly, drive, or have sex after his testicle sac swelled to the same weight as a Vietnamese pot-bellied pig.

The former salesman couldn’t even wear trousers and had to resort to putting his legs through the arms of an enormous hoodie before zipping the body up over his gigantic testicles and tying the drawstrings beneath.

Before his operation, desperate Warren described his life as a living, breathing freak show.

Warren, 49, groaned: “I draw attention everywhere I go.

“There are a lot of people that will look and laugh and stare in shock and awe and amazement and it’s tough to deal with.”

Little did Warren know about the ordeal ahead of him when he accidentally triggered his condition by crushing his privates while getting out of bed.

Doctors prescribed antibiotics for the inflammation but instead of going down, the swelling increased until his scrotum was the size of a beach ball.

Re: Man With 10-stone Testicles by iykofias(m): 9:32am On Jun 23, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Any Hope For Seizure Cure For My Daughter At 20? / Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus / 10 Funny And Weird Phobias People Actually Suffer From.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.