Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Mrs. Omokorede: The Pushy Nigerian Mum (UK) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mrs. Omokorede: The Pushy Nigerian Mum (UK) (8437 Views)

How To Know A Nigerian Mum / Why Does The First Lady Of Ekiti State, Mrs. Feyisetan Fayose Look Like A Man? / Mrs Goodluck Jonathan's Biggest Grammar Blunder Of All! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs. Omokorede: The Pushy Nigerian Mum (UK) by diddy4(m): 2:38pm On May 22, 2006
i aint no gun man cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mrs. Omokorede: The Pushy Nigerian Mum (UK) by mukina2: 2:41pm On May 22, 2006
ohhhh better wink wink wink wink
Re: Mrs. Omokorede: The Pushy Nigerian Mum (UK) by chinani(f): 4:26pm On May 22, 2006
Dang how'd they know about my mum? Seriously there was a scene like this when I was 6 & my 1st grade teacher suggested that I couldn't read. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed I've since recovered but it was only last year sha. Anyhow, I'm gonna buy glasses like that & speak w/ an accent so my future kid knows that momma can always act a fool too. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Mrs. Omokorede: The Pushy Nigerian Mum (UK) by diddy4(m): 4:29pm On May 22, 2006
chinani:

Dang how'd they know about my mum? Seriously there was a scene like this when I was 6 & my 1st grade teacher suggested that I couldn't read. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed I've since recovered but it was only last year sha. Anyhow, I'm going to buy glasses like that & speak w/ an accent so my future kid knows that momma can always act a fool too. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

please dont do that. it wont be nice for u cuzz u dont look like that woman dere. u r prettier than her. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mrs. Omokorede: The Pushy Nigerian Mum (UK) by chinani(f): 4:35pm On May 22, 2006
smiley I won't do it. Not in a serious way. When I was young I had a Jamaican neighbor who had a daughter and every so often she'd open the door and yell, "Jameela, come get yo pant-ies." It was the funnies thing and I was only like 5 or 6. All I know is I won't be chasing down my kids or having to look for him b/c he won't want to here, "Biko biko Chinenye abia!"
Re: Mrs. Omokorede: The Pushy Nigerian Mum (UK) by diddy4(m): 4:38pm On May 22, 2006
nice, lol

got me laughing with that jamaican stuff. very funny. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mrs. Omokorede: The Pushy Nigerian Mum (UK) by mochafella(m): 7:47pm On May 22, 2006
chinani:

"Jameela, come get yo pant-ies."

What the hell grin grin grin
Re: Mrs. Omokorede: The Pushy Nigerian Mum (UK) by chinani(f): 12:09am On May 23, 2006
diddy4dt:

nice, lol

got me laughing with that jamaican stuff. very funny. grin grin grin grin grin grin
mochafella:

What the hell grin grin grin
TRUE STORY! Y'all know how women are only supposed to hand wash their undies, well this is what happened when they dried. wink
Re: Mrs. Omokorede: The Pushy Nigerian Mum (UK) by diddy4(m): 12:34am On May 23, 2006
has anyone told u that you are one funny cutie. damn am choking here.

yeah its a true funny story. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mrs. Omokorede: The Pushy Nigerian Mum (UK) by Phonic(m): 1:01am On May 23, 2006
wow, what kind of movie is this, is this real or fun, i could not control my self
Re: Mrs. Omokorede: The Pushy Nigerian Mum (UK) by chinani(f): 3:05am On May 23, 2006
@Phonic
It's "fun". It was on the Henry Lenny show, which is apparently a (comedy) variety show in the UK. I've never seen it.
Re: Mrs. Omokorede: The Pushy Nigerian Mum (UK) by ldollier(f): 5:10am On May 23, 2006
i saw this a long time ago but i just wanted to give my inputs. ehh i really like the mrs. omokorede character. i love the whole accents. i really really love the whole yoruba/english accent, thats hott.
Re: Mrs. Omokorede: The Pushy Nigerian Mum (UK) by mochafella(m): 5:50am On May 23, 2006
ldollier:

i really really love the whole yoruba/english accent, thats hott.
oohh really grin tongue
Re: Mrs. Omokorede: The Pushy Nigerian Mum (UK) by furlee(m): 10:52am On May 23, 2006
This is cool. It's a nice one. Thanks
Re: Mrs. Omokorede: The Pushy Nigerian Mum (UK) by timmy(m): 5:45pm On May 23, 2006
lolzd my as$ out
Re: Mrs. Omokorede: The Pushy Nigerian Mum (UK) by desiree(f): 8:57pm On May 26, 2006
Gina Yashere is just flippin bonkers grin grin grin
I saw one clip where she played a not too smart Nigerian Scam artist--hilarious
Re: Mrs. Omokorede: The Pushy Nigerian Mum (UK) by chinani(f): 9:16pm On May 26, 2006
Gina Yashere? Is that her name? She's HILARIOUS! Though I've only seen this one clip. Is she on 3 Non Blondes too?
Re: Mrs. Omokorede: The Pushy Nigerian Mum (UK) by diddy4(m): 9:18pm On May 26, 2006
yes is she there too? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mrs. Omokorede: The Pushy Nigerian Mum (UK) by desiree(f): 9:25pm On May 26, 2006
@ chinani

Yes, that's her name-I haven't seen her on 3-non blondes yet but that seem like her kindda stuff anyway cheesy cheesy
Re: Mrs. Omokorede: The Pushy Nigerian Mum (UK) by LoverBwoy(m): 10:54pm On May 26, 2006
""my daughter is a very clever girl, she has to be pushed, push hmm puuuuuuush her"" cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Mrs. Omokorede: The Pushy Nigerian Mum (UK) by Darkchild(m): 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2006
Hey Nairalanders

Gina Yashere as Mrs Omokorede from the Lenny Henry show.

For those of u who have high speed broadband, pls enjoy. My apologies to others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s86HnJbp2qs
Re: Mrs. Omokorede: The Pushy Nigerian Mum (UK) by Zahymaka(m): 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2006
We already watched it. Sorry if I'm sounding offensive but that's what we're discussing -- the link is on the very post on this thread.
Re: Mrs. Omokorede: The Pushy Nigerian Mum (UK) by toti(f): 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2006
kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa very funny. yu can b a cartonist dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mrs. Omokorede: The Pushy Nigerian Mum (UK) by jaguda(m): 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2006
Poor Funmi, She might have to do the stitches herself, take on her MUM! this is not funny to me, this is an insult to the average nigerian mum, abi na so dem dey craze for Abroad?
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Mrs. Omokorede: The Pushy Nigerian Mum (UK) by Tayotize(m): 11:22pm On Jun 05, 2006
henhen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Hello, madam wasn't pushy enuff she was just showing off. HaaaAHAHAaaHaaaAaaaaHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![color=#000099][/color] cool tongue
Re: Mrs. Omokorede: The Pushy Nigerian Mum (UK) by Darkchild(m): 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2006
Zahymaka (m)
it was loaded from a a new topic i posted. no offence taken!!!
Re: Mrs. Omokorede: The Pushy Nigerian Mum (UK) by Zahymaka(m): 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2006
Darkchild:

Zahymaka (m)
it was loaded from a a new topic i posted. no offence taken!!!

I'm sorry. That was stupid of me.
Re: Mrs. Omokorede: The Pushy Nigerian Mum (UK) by alarinjo(m): 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2006
Someone just sent the same link to me. Its soooooooooo darned funny!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s86HnJbp2qs&mode=related&search=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s86HnJbp2qs

Enjoy!
Re: Mrs. Omokorede: The Pushy Nigerian Mum (UK) by Mystique(f): 11:00am On Jun 29, 2006
Okaaay, I've seen this 'joke' like a gazillion times already!!! angry angry
Re: Mrs. Omokorede: The Pushy Nigerian Mum (UK) by Christino(m): 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2006
Verry funny grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ Be Sincere: What's The Capital Of Anambra? See Other State Capitals - Photo / Lucky's Joke Collection- Da Bomb!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.