Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Islamic Deception - We Do Not Worship The Same God! Read This For Your Own Good - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic Deception - We Do Not Worship The Same God! Read This For Your Own Good (6846 Views)

Is It Right to Worship The Picture Of Brian Deacon(Jesus)? / How To Worship The Nigerian God / Why Are Africans The Only People Who Does Not Worship A God How Looks Like Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Deception - We Do Not Worship The Same God! Read This For Your Own Good by spywareczar(m): 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2013
I got this from a friend's wall:
“ALL TERRORISTS” are MUSLIMS.
Bitruskadagim:

This is the only true Muslim that I have met, he confessed what his Quaran and Imams taught him. What baffles me is how some Christians are being deceived into believing that Islam is a religion and symbol of peace, when it is clearly evident that even though all Muslims are not terrorists but “ALL TERRORISTS” are MUSLIMS. And God have used so many people to expose them, no matter how hard they try to disguise themselves. For the avoidance of doubts pls read the message below:- THE LAST SATANIC
PRINCIPALITY OF THIS AGE
INTRODUCTION
There is one Satanic leading strength among the Universal Control that has gained much ground on the Earth today. This particular satanic principality has been accepted by the human race as god that created the Heaven and the Earth. It is unfortunate that the people of the true God have also accepted this grand deception and delusion from hell.
Many of the seekers of the pleasures of this world have given up their faith in Jesus Christ to seek for help and prosperity from this spirit. Many people have been killed, some beheaded, others in chains – all because of this spirit. Many godly people have lost their destinies and sense of direction because of the influence of this spirit. The worshippers of this wicked spirit sentence people to death without trial. There is no mercy in their kingdom and yet this spirit is an accepted delusion. The generation of this spirit who is violent, preach supposed ‘peace’ to deceive humanity.

Many Christians who are void of understanding had composed songs of praises to the Almighty God in the name of this spirit. It is no other spirit than the one you know, the spirit of the Arabian deserts and the spirit of the sons of the bond woman. There are five Satanic principalities in the universe namely.
1. Nimrod movements
2. Maccabees movements
3. Emperors of China movements
4. Ghandis of India movements
5. Allah movements
These are the 5 anti-God movements, but have different names in several dynasties.
Four of them were made manifest before Christ but the last and most dangerous of these principalities was ushered in 570 AA (After Ascension) when Mohammed was born. It was previously withheld in the 7th planet of the Universe. This principality controls five planets, operating in five dimensions. It holds men hostage in the deceptive garb of propagation of ‘peace’.

That is why I get very angry when I go to churches and hear them sing ‘Nagode Allah, Allah Sarki’. Nonsense! Who told you that Allah is God? Who told you that the Christians worship the same God with the children of the bond woman? That is not true. That is the greatest deception of this age.
Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?
For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
— Galatians 4:21 – 26
I had always asked the Christian leaders all over the world why they put Allah in their Arabic and indigeneous religious books including the Bible (for example the Hausa Bible) of the Northern Nigeria. Allah is not an Hausa word, the Hausa word for God is Ubangiji. This word should have been used to replace that pollution used for God. Even in Arabic tongue, the original name for the true God is AI-Tauhid (which means the Onesness of God, i.e. the Only True God). Allah is the last satanic principality of wickedness having dominion over five planets of the universe.

Allah, before his manifestation lived in the 7th layer, of the universe very close to the seat of Lucifer in the Molon-gar- lama-eaven world. He lives on blood to survive every day. This is why he encourages his followers to embark on bloodshed. They call it Jihad – “Holy war” and destruction to establish the supremacy of Allah. Allah told his followers in Qu’ran 4 to ‘fight the unbelievers and let them know the firmness of your faith’. This is the ticket to fanatism that is exuberated by most of the followers.
Qu’ran 8: 17 says,
‘If you kill, it is Allah that is killing, you are not killing’! (paraphrased).
You mean to tell me that if you kill, it is God that is asking you to kill? When the only True God, opened His mouth, and told Moses to tell his people ‘thou shall not kill’. Exodus. 20: 13. And Jesus Christ amplified it better in the New Testament in Matthew 26:51-52 when he rebuked Peter as he engaged in violence in defence of the Master. He told him:
Then said Jesus unto him, put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword. Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and He shall presently give Me more than twelve legions of angels?
— Matthew 26:52-53.

In Zechariah 4:6 God told His servant: Then he answered and spake unto me, saying. This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. It is therefore very clear that God does not delight in the death of anyone but He desires that all should come to repentance. Why should that same God now turn around and encourage another group of people to kill after He has said ‘thou shall not kill’?.

So many people are being deceived today that Muslims and Christians are worshipping the same God. Nothing can be a bigger lie than that. It is heresy and it is the greatest contradiction of the age. In the first message that Allah delivered to Mohammed his prophet in Qu’ran 94 and 96, he told him “write in the name of your Lord who created man from the clot of blood, who teacheth man what he knoweth not”. This clearly tells you that it is not the God of Heaven who created man in his own image and breathed into him the breath of life, that Mohammed was writing about.
Allah controls five planets from the Earth. The 6th and the 7th planets are directly under Satan himself. Allah has three different interpretations and functions in five strange territories as a lord. Yet people will still be singing ‘Na gode Allah, Allah Sarki.’ (Thank you Allah, Allah is king). He is the king of demons in five satanic regions.
When a muslim says La hi lla hillala hu, Mohammadah Rasul lah, he has activated five thousand islamic spirits of the Arabian deserts into the air. This is their chorus in all mosques all over the world; nothing else than releasing and reactivating spirits of Arabian deserts in the air.

ALLAH IN THREE DIMENSIONS AND
DIVERSITIES OF FUNCTIONS
The first interpretation of the spirit of ALLAH is in the world of the living. Al – means Deceit, LAH means Confusion. When they say “Allahu – Akbar, La ilia hilla lahu”, it means “deceit is great, deceit is great. Confusion, dominate the Earth. Deceit take over the Earth.” This is the interpretation of Allah in the world of the living.
The second interpretation is in the world of the dead. Allah is one of the spirits that hold people hostage in the world of the dead and the world of the dead, is the heaven of the muslims. In the world of the dead, AL means Punishment, LAH means Condemnation. So when you hear ‘Allahu ­Akbar, La ilia hilla lahu’, it means punishment and death. In Surat 13: 17, it says that “everybody will go to hell whether righteous or not.” Is that not clear enough to everyone who wants to know the truth of this evil delusion called Allah?

The third interpretation is in the presence of Satan himself. Allah is recognized very well because he is one of the satanic principalities that controls five dominions of the universe. Al means Destruction Lah means Death, Allahu – Akbar “Destruction and Death dominate the Earth of man, pursue them until you over take them”. Give them no rest until you eliminate them. This is exactly the interpretation of that invocation in the presence of Satan. Say this: “pollution enter ground.” This is why you must rebuke everyone that says that nonsense a million times in the Name of Jesus Christ Glorified.

Always say in your heart “pollution enter ground”, whenever you hear any anti-God vibration Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
— Proverbs 4:23

When someone comes to you and says ‘Sallamu Aillekum Waromatu Laihi Wabarakatu’, when you hear this, refuse it and say; “Pollution enter ground.” Allah does not have any peace to offer, for Allah is not the God of peace but a small god of violence. Reject it from your heart of hearts and do not respond to it. Instead say Blood of Jesus Christ Glorified or Glory be to Jesus Christ, the Prince of Peace. Give back to him the spirit of deceit and confusion he has brought to you. Do not welcome that spirit. Allah is not God. How can God send Jesus Christ to redeem mankind and shortly after that, the same God will send another prophet to condemn Jesus Christ and His accomplished redemptive plan? It is impossible. If it is the Allah that I know that interrupted my mission to destroy Evangelist Jimmy Swaggart, I would have rebuked him seriously and asked him to go and learn administrative protocols.
It hurts me that an evil spirit empowered for destruction is substituted for the Name of the True God in the Hausa Bible! It must be changed. O Lord, teach them wisdom. This Must Happen in Jesus Name – Amen.
Surat 9:30-31 says
“The Christians say Jesus Christ, the son of Mariam is the son of God, how they have uttered a destructive thing that the heavens and the Earth are almost torn asunder. May Allah kill them because they have gone the way of unbelievers.” Another version of the Qu’ran says that “may the curse of Allah be upon them how they have gone in the way of the unbelievers.”

Can you imagine? Somebody will still open his unsanctified mouth and say it is the same God we are worshipping. Lie! Arrant lie!!. Blatant falsehood!!!. It is a lie that carries five dangerous blades. It is a lie from the doom of darkness. It is a grand delusion. This is one of the reasons why Christianity is damaged today. Satan has succeeded in penetrating into the ranks and files of Christendom, perpetuating all sorts of doctrines that are against the principles of the simplicity of Christ and His salvation, nullifying the originality of His redemptive mission by fostering diabolical philosophies that have their root traceable to the pillars of heresy of the 7th layer.

Sometimes when I look into the streets and see the level of deception hanging on men, I cannot help but weep. Christianity needs a Divine purge for it to surge ahead to be what it should be. My book, “The Most Accepted Delusion of the Ages Exposed” carries vital information about the origin of all these anti-God movements called Allah who is polluting the Redemptive Plan of God through Jesus Christ to men.
Lack of knowledge is deadly, half knowledge is poisonous and partial truth is ungodly. The other side of the story, who is the inspiration behind it? The other activity or function in that doctrine, what is its origin? If it is not from the Father of Lights in whom there is no variableness, then it is from Satan the father of lies, the epitome of inconsistency.
This is just a portion of a two volume book titled:-” THE GREATEST ENCOUNTER WITH THE HIGHEST POWER IN THE UNIVERSE JESUS CHRIST GLORIFIED”, written by Bishop K. K. Degaya of the Holyghostant World Mission, ROHI Chapel No. 192, Ekenegbu Extension, Owerri, Imo State. I recommend this book to all Nigerians. It is only in this book that Nigerian Christians will understand the reality of what we are up against. But victory belongs to the body of Christ in Jesus name, Amen!!!

Lord have mercy and fight our battle!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Deception - We Do Not Worship The Same God! Read This For Your Own Good by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2013
still reading it
Re: Islamic Deception - We Do Not Worship The Same God! Read This For Your Own Good by ckkris: 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2013
This Ministry should be at Aba, where the jihadists go hear nwii, if they attempt to threaten.
Re: Islamic Deception - We Do Not Worship The Same God! Read This For Your Own Good by mahdino: 9:42am On Jun 24, 2013
Amazing

We can take a simple test to know who Allah is. In the bible, when u check the name of God u will see that on the cross u said Jesus shouted "Eli, Eli lama sabaktani meaning my lord, my lord why have u forsaken me. Now the question to ask is those Eli Eli sound like Jehova, jehova? Or Jesus, Jesus? NO
Those Eli, Eli sound like Allah, Allah? YES
Now this Allah is the name of one true God, u can write as Eli or Ela which ever way u write, Allah is the lord of Moses, Jesus and Mohammad.
Re: Islamic Deception - We Do Not Worship The Same God! Read This For Your Own Good by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 24, 2013
Hello Spy,

You possibly can't take that dude seriously because it is fallacious to say that ALL muslims are terrorists.

I can agree that some Muslims are terrorists just like we have some Christian terrorists too but to blame the whole population because of the actions of some members of that population is very wrong.

Now consider this: Nigeria is in the 'terror watch list' of some countries but does this mean that every Nigerian is a terrorist?

Now to the ish of who Christians and Muslims worship...I know that Muslims worship the God who created the Universe and unless your God is different from the one who created the Universe then I pretty much say that we worship the same God.
Re: Islamic Deception - We Do Not Worship The Same God! Read This For Your Own Good by ckkris: 1:05pm On Jun 24, 2013
mahdino: Allah is the lord of Moses, Jesus and Mohammad.
WRONG. Jehovah is the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, The Most High, that Christians worship. His major characteristic is LOVE.
The major characteristic of Allah is killing innocent people. These claims are verifiable.
Re: Islamic Deception - We Do Not Worship The Same God! Read This For Your Own Good by spywareczar(m): 1:54pm On Jun 24, 2013
From the book of peace

Re: Islamic Deception - We Do Not Worship The Same God! Read This For Your Own Good by mahdino: 8:03pm On Jun 24, 2013
[quote author=ckkris] WRONG. Jehovah is the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, The Most High, that Christians worship.
CKKRIS
I have tried to make u understand but u understand not. When Jesus was on the cross and he shouted Eli, Eli lama sabaktani. Which means my God, my God... Does Eli, Eli sound like Jehova, Jehova? The ans is NO
Does Eli, Eli sound like Jesus, Jesus? NO
Does Eli, Eli sound like Allah Allah. YES
As u know there are slight pronounciation within different languages. Eli, Eloh or Ela as a Jew will call and Allah as an Arab will call
Re: Islamic Deception - We Do Not Worship The Same God! Read This For Your Own Good by mahdino: 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2013
spywareczar: I got this from a friend's wall:
“ALL TERRORISTS” are MUSLIMS.
Bitruskadagim:

Terrorrism is FIRST TIME USE IN THE 1790S DURING THE FRENCH REVOLUTION THE YEAR 1793 TO 1794 WERE CALLED THE YEAR OF TERROR[color=#990000][/color] MAXIMILIN ROBESPIERVE WAS HEADING THE GOV. AND HE KILLED THOUSAND OF INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS HE ARRESTED OVER 500,000, 40,000 WERE EXECUTED 200,000 WERE STARVED TO DEATH . WHEN U LOOK AT ATTACKS FROM THE 19TH CENTURY U CAN HARDLY FIND ANY ATTACK DONE BY THE MUSLIMS

IN 1881 TSAR ALEXANDER II OF RUSSIA WAS ASSASINATED IN A BOMB BLAST KILLING 21 INNOCENT PEOPLE. THE ATTACK WAS CARRIED OUT BY IGNANCY NOT A MUSLIM

IN 1886 A BOMD BLAST TOOK PLACE IN HAYMARKET SQ IN CHICAGO DURING A LABOUR RALLY 12 INNOCENT KILLED DONE BY 8 ANARCHISTS ALL OF THEM WERE NOT MUSLIMS

5TH SEP 1901 THE THEN US PRESIDENT WILLIAM MCKINLEY WAS ASSASINATED BY A MAN NAMED LEON CZOLGOSZ

1ST OCTOBER 1910 THERE WAS A BOMB BLAST IN LOS ANGELS TIMES NEWSPAPEER BUILDING KILLING 21 INNOCENT PEOPLE DONE BY 2 CHRISTIANS NAMED JAMES AND JOSEPH NOT MUSLIMS

28 JUNE 1914 ARCHDUKE OF AUTRIA AND HIS WIFE WERE ASSASINATED BY MEMBERS OF THE YOUNG BOSNIA GROUP THEY WERE SERBS NOT MUSLIMS

16TH APRIL 1925 A BOMB BLAST IN ST NEDELYA CHURCH IN SOFIA THE CAPITAL OF BULGARIA MORE THAN 150 KILLED AND 500 INJURED BY BULGARIAN COMMUNIST PARTY NOT MUSLIMS

9TH OCTOBER 1934 KING ALEXANDER OF YUGOSLAVIA WAS ASSASINATED BY VLADA GEORGIEFF NON MUSLIM

1ST MAY 1951 THE FIRST US PLANE HIJACKED BY RAMEREZ ORTIZ NON MUSLIM

28TH AUGUST 1968 THE US AMBASSADOR TO GUATEMELA WAS ASSASINATED BY A NON MUSLIM

30TH JULY 1969 USS AMBASSADOR TO JAPAN KNIFED BY A JAPANESE NON MUSLIM

3RD SEPTEMBER 1969 US AMBASSADOR TO BRAZIL WAS KIDNAPPED BY A NON MUSLIM

19TH APRIL 1995 BOMBING OF THE FEDERAL BUILDING IN OKLAHOMA CITY KILLED 160 INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS BY 2 CHRISTIANS TIMOTHY AND TERRY
DO U KNOW THAT FROM 1941 TO 1948 AFTER THE WORLD WAR IN A SPAN OF 8 YRS 259 TERRORIST ATTACKS WERE CONDUCTED BY JEWISH TERRORIST GROUP WITH DIFFERENT ORGANIZATIONS THE 22ND JULY 1945 BOMBING OF KING DAVID HOTEL HEADED BY MENACHEM BEGIN KILLED 91 INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS AND THIS SAME MAN MENACHEM BEGIN LATER BECAME THE PRIME MINISTER OF ISREAL AND LATER GOT AWARD FOR NOBEL PRIZE FOR PEACE. HOW COULD THE WORLD KEEP SILIENCE TO SUCH ATROCITIES HMMMM

HITLER ALONE KILLED SIX MILLION JEWS WHO WAS HE, A CHRISTIAN NOT A MUSLIM

IN GERMANY FROM 1968 TO 1992 BAADER MEINHOFF GANG KILLED SEVERAL INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS THEY WERE ALL NOT MUSLIMS

IN ITALY THE RED BRIGADE HAVE KILLED SEVERAL INNOCENT PEOPLE ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR KIDNAPPING AND KILLING OF THE PRIME MINISTER OF ITALLY ALDO MORO

THE JAPANESE RED ARMY ON THE 20TH MARCH 1995 ALIM SHINRIKYO USED NEON GAS IN THE TOKYO SUBWAY KILLED 7 AND INJURED 5700 INNOCENT POEPLE THEY WERE BUDDHIST NOT MUSLIMS

U.K FOR ABOUT 100 YEARS NOW THE IRA IRISH REPUBLICAN ARMY ARE CONDUCTING TERRORIST ATTACKS WHICH IN
1972 THREE BOMBS BLASTR KILLING 27 PEOPLE THEY ARE CATHOLICS NOT MUSLIMS,
IN 1974 TWO BOMBS BLAST IN GULFORD PUB KILLED 5 AND INJURED 44 THE SECOND BLAST IN BIRMINGHAM PUB KILLED 21 AND INJURED 182

JUST MENTIONING A FEW

1996 A BOMB BLAST IN MANCHESTER SHOPPING CENTER WERE ABOUT 206 INJURED

IN 1998 1ST AUGUST THE IRA PLANTED A CAR BOMB WHICH KILLED 35

15TH AUGUST 1998 OMAGH BOMB BLAST KILLED 29 OVER 330 INJURED

4TH MARCH 2001 BBC WAS BOMBED ALL BY IRA NOT MUSLIMS

IN SPAIN AND FRANCE THE ETA CONDUCTED 36 ATTACKS

IN AFRICA THERE ARE SO MANY BUT ONE OF THE MOST NOTORIOUS IS THE LORD SALVATION ARMY A CHRISTIAN TERRORIST ORGANISATION IN UGANDA THEY BRIAN WASH YOUNG CHILDREN TO COMMIT TERRIRIST ATTACKS NOT MUSLIMS

IN SRI LANKA THE MOST NOTORIOYUS ORGANIZATION IN THE WORLD EXPERT IN SUICIDE BOMBING THEY ARE HINDU NOT MUSLIMS

MAOISTS IN NEPAKL IN 7YRS CARRIED 99 ATTACKS NOT MUSLIMS

ATTF AND NLFF ARE CHRISTIAN TERRORIST GORUP IN NORTH EAST INDIA

2ND OCT 2004 44 HINDUS KILLED BY THEM NOT MUSLIMS

ULFA IN A SPAN OF 16yrs FROM 1990-2006 HAS CARRIED OUT 749 ATTACKS THEY ARE NON MUSLIMS.

JOESEPH STALLIN (KNOW AS UNCLE JOE) KILLED 20 MILLION. HUMAN BEIGN INCLUDING 14.5 MILLION WERE STARVED TO DEATH HE WAS NOT A MUSLIM

WHEN YOU GO TO CHINA MAO TSE TSUNG HAS KILLED OVER 15 MILLION HUMAN BEIGNS HE WAS A NON MUSLIM

BENITO MUSSOLINI OF ITALY KILLED 400,000 HUMAN BEINGS HE WAS A NON MUSLIM

ASHOKA IN ONE BATTLE ALONE OF KALINGA KILLED MORE THAN 100,000 PEOPLE HE WAS A HINDU NOT A MUSLIM

WE KNOW WE HAVE OUR BLACK SHEEP LIKE SADDAM HUSSAIN HISTORY TELLS US THAT HE KILLED A FEW 100 THOUSAND PEOPLE BUT THE EMBARGO PUT BY GEORGE BUSH AND U.S ALONE KILLED MORE THAN 500,000 IRAQI CHILDREN (HALF A MILLION) INNOCENT CHILDREN BY GEORGE BUSH A CHRISTIAN NOT A MUSLIM

WHEN WE ANALYSE WE CAN SURELY SAY WITHOUT ANY DOUBT THAT TERRORISM IS NOT A MUSLIM MONOPOLY, NOT ONLY THAT. IS NOT A MUSLIM MONOPOLY IT IS NOT EVEN ENCOURAGE IN ISLAM.

QURAN 5:32 SAYS IF ANYONE KILLS ANY HUMAN BEIGN WOULD BE AS IF HE HAD KILLED ALL MANKIND, AND IF ANYONE SAVE ANY HUMAN BEIGN IS AS IF HE HAS SAVED THE LIFE OF ALL HUMANITY.
ISLAM CONDEMS ALL FORMS OF TERRORISM

(1) (Reply)

Who Killed Mohammed: A Jewish Woman Or Aisha / The Testimony Of A Buddhist Monk In Myanmar Who died and Came Back To life / How Should Christians/believers Defend Themselves From Attack And Violence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.