Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Change Of Plate Number - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Change Of Plate Number (1060 Views)

How To Check If Your Number Plate Is Fake / Check Out This Weird Plate Number / New Plate Number And Driver's License (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Of Plate Number by molecule1: 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2013
Please, I need genuine advise. I bought car early last year with lagos reg number. It happened that the number they issued to me is being used by another person when I went for document renewal. Now that dey have change the number for me with the old numbers on glasses. What should I do to avoid police problem?
Re: Change Of Plate Number by longevity1(m): 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2013
molecule1: Please, I need genuine advise. I bought car early last year with lagos reg number. It happened that the number they issued to me is being used by another person when I went for document renewal. Now that dey have change the number for me with the old numbers on glasses. What should I do to avoid police problem?

Simply go to any magistrate court and get and affidavid typed for u.be careful not to use touts,it will cost u 1k and then go to d police for a police report also 1k at d police station.its supposed to be free o but u know naija police na.any police station
Re: Change Of Plate Number by tonyissey1(m): 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2013
Where was the vehicle initially registered was it in the Authorised licensing office or a Tout did register the car for you. For you to have gone to register the car again means there is somefin fishy about the Initial reg cos all plate No have Stations there are allocated to. So please comfirm the Authenticity of the new plate No you just got nw if u need any help you could let me know.
Re: Change Of Plate Number by molecule1: 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2013
@ logevity1
Simply go to any magistrate court and get and affidavid typed for u.be careful not to use touts,it will cost u 1k and then go to d police for a police report also 1k at d police station.its supposed to be free o but u know naija police na.any police station.

tk u did as u suggested above. am grateful.

(1) (Reply)

After Buying A Nigerian Used Car / Experienced Drivers In The House, Pls Come Here O / When You Ask Your Igbo Wife To Help You Register Your Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.