Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Which Blender Type Is Durable And Can Grind Beans. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Blender Type Is Durable And Can Grind Beans. (75519 Views)

Which Brand Of Blender Is Good For Blending Beans / Pls What Else Can I Use To Grind Beans For Moi Moi Apart From Grinding Machine? / Grinding Stone, Grinding Machine Or Blender: Which Makes Stew Tastier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Blender Type Is Durable And Can Grind Beans. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 06, 2013
Kitchen Aid... It has ice crusher sef so beans is just beans grin. Very durable and the best.
Re: Which Blender Type Is Durable And Can Grind Beans. by Pretty4ril: 10:15am On Jul 08, 2013
scrubber:

na u make the kenwood burn, beans is unlike tomato or pepper. you have to allow the beans to soak very well before blending so as to give the blender less stress. if not you go buy blender tire o. kenwood is a good product, unless you bought it from SHOPRAG

Guess u don't know how to give a good contribution here. If there is anything like shoprag I've never come across it. Maybe is in ur own world.Oh! I forgot to tell u we 're done with this.
Re: Which Blender Type Is Durable And Can Grind Beans. by Pretty4ril: 10:33am On Jul 08, 2013
babyosisi: Get a food processor

Ok, thank u very much for d insight.
Re: Which Blender Type Is Durable And Can Grind Beans. by kayoday(m): 11:09am On Jul 21, 2013
You can get original Kenwood brand new or fairly used UK blender/ food processor from west minister Lagos.
Got some 2 weeks ago. The used food processor with powerful 1000 W engine sold for like 12k , brand new goes for 25k. The used one as clean as new but don't have the user manual and original carton. Most UK kitchen appliances/ utensils can be found there as well.

Note: Traffic in that axis very heavy.

2 Likes

Re: Which Blender Type Is Durable And Can Grind Beans. by hypnotic(m): 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
Re: Which Blender Type Is Durable And Can Grind Beans. by Mofetemi(m): 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
I am T.A, a JUMIA CONSULTANT. I assist people to make orders on Jumia-nigeria mall, www., without glitch for brand new items ranging: ALL ELECTRONICS- Smart Tvs, Led, Home theatres with Tv screen,stabilizers, and so on, ALL SHOES- MaleS, Kids and Female sneakers, trainers, formal, loafers, and so on, ALL CLOTHING-Males, Kids and Females shirts,polos, gowns,tops,shirts,boxers,pyjamas, and so on, ALL PHONES AND TABLETS- Different OS sizes, rams,roms, and so on, ALL HEALTH AND BEAUTY- Colognes,roll on,deodourants,make ups,and so on, ALL COMPUTING- Different Laptops,sizes,Rams,Processors, ALL HOME AND OFFICE GADGETS- hard nuts breakers blenders,warmers,microwaves, washing machines,irons,last longing standing rechargeable fans, generators, and so on, BABIES NECESSITIES- Diapers,toys, gadgets,floaters,seaters, walkers and so on, ALL BOOKS- From best sellers, CARs/SUVs/TRUCKs ACCESSORIES- Giant Tyres Inflator with light, Bluetooth car player with screen, and so on, AND ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN EVER THINK OF. I search them out for you!

SIX (6) Reasons Why You Should Place Your Orders Through Me:

1. YOU WILL ALWAYS RECEIVE DISCOINTS WHENEVER I PLACE ORDER FOR YOU WHETHER PROMO / DISCOUNT IS ON OR NOT! Sounds good!

2. You will receive your ordered item in any chosen address of yours within the country! Fast and reliable!

3. WHERE YOU RECEIVED AN ITEM THAT YOU ARE NOT SASTIFIED WITH, NOTIFY ME IMMEDIATELY AND THE ITEM SHALL BE RETREIVED FROM YOU WITHIN 7DAYS FROM DATE OF DELIVERY AND YOU SHALL BE REFUNDED YOUR FULL CASH POST 7DAYS OF RETRIEVER OF THE UNSATISFIED ITEM FROM YOU! So Simple!

4. I AM 24/7 AVAILABLE FOR ENQUIRIES AND GUIDELINES

5. With T.A, your ITEM and MONEY are continually safe!

6. YOU WILL LIVE TO RECOMMEND T.A ALWAYS!

OFFICE ADDRESS 1:
Marcia Pharmacy, Shop 21,22 & 29 Bukries Mall,
Omoleye Bus Stop, Ogijo, Ogun State.

OFFICE ADDRESS 2:
18, Nuga Lane,
Behind Satina Hotel,
Ijebu Ode,Ogun State.

FOR ENQUIRIES:
Whatsapp / Call: 08055793741,
Mail: mofemine@gmail.com
Re: Which Blender Type Is Durable And Can Grind Beans. by AdekunleIG(m): 9:02am On Mar 05, 2021
This Vitamix blender I bought from Konga is the best.
I've been using it for the past 2years.

Re: Which Blender Type Is Durable And Can Grind Beans. by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 05, 2021
~
Re: Which Blender Type Is Durable And Can Grind Beans. by jaysam28: 11:07am On Jul 12, 2021
there are only a few blenders that can grind beans and you can see them here at this website https://juicymade.com/best-blender-in-nigeria/
Re: Which Blender Type Is Durable And Can Grind Beans. by jaysam28: 12:59am On Oct 23, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWiU-nV60Tw
This blenders can grind beans and even bottle

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Calls Out Restaurant For Serving Joystick-Like Meat / Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) / Pregnant Python Killed This Morning. See Picture Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.