Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,794 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus (3219 Views)

Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) / The Dilema Of Muslims On The Crucifixion / Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2013
@truyjman2012; even though i am tired, i will oblige you as long as you are civil.
yes. his [as] grave has been ready for over a 1,000 years, right where the prophet [sa] is buried.
if i were you, i will research it out and reflect about it all, asking myself; what if Jesus is not not God because can not be a man or son of man; Jesus was both.

Allah did not want the enemies of prophet Jesus [as] who must also be the enemies of God to succeed.
in his return, he will not have the same enemies.

his return, you need just to search the return of Jesus according tot the hadith of the prophet. you will how everything is including the general areas he will descent to in damascus syria.

2 Likes

Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by truthman2012(m): 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
RoyPCain: @truyjman2012; even though i am tired, i will oblige you as long as you are civil.
yes. his [as] grave has been ready for over a 1,000 years, right where the prophet [sa] is buried.
if i were you, i will research it out and reflect about it all, asking myself; what if Jesus is not not God because can not be a man or son of man; Jesus was both.

Allah did not want the enemies of prophet Jesus [as] who must also be the enemies of God to succeed.
in his return, he will not have the same enemies.

his return, you need just to search the return of Jesus according tot the hadith of the prophet. you will how everything is including the general areas he will descent to in damascus syria.

Lies of the Devil. Was Jesus a Jew or an Arabia? How would he be born in Israel and come back to die in Arabia?

Who told Muhammad Jesus is coming back to die in Syria?

You know what? Jesus said many will claim to be him in different places of the world. He warned we should not believe them.

If a man in Syria claims to be Jesus, he is fake. There have been many fake Jesus already even in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
@truthman2012; watch this real life miracle that is alive, today; http://on.aol.com/video/12-year-old-boy-taken-to-morgue-while-still-alive-517837603?hp=1&playlist=127167&icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl4|sec1_lnk1%26pLid%3D337534

when Jesus [as] shall in the clear sight of people descend on earth from heaven, i do hope whoever among the christians will quickly know Islam has been the only religion from God. dont miss the chance to enter it before you enter the grave which you will enter in spite of your hope for rapture.

2 Likes

Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by truthman2012(m): 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
RoyPCain: @truthman2012; watch this real life miracle that is alive, today; http://on.aol.com/video/12-year-old-boy-taken-to-morgue-while-still-alive-517837603?hp=1&playlist=127167&icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl4|sec1_lnk1%26pLid%3D337534

when Jesus [as] shall in the clear sight of people descend on earth from heaven, i do hope whoever among the christians will quickly know Islam has been the only religion from God. dont miss the chance to enter it before you enter the grave which you will enter in spite of your hope for rapture.

As I used to say, you always come out with funny surprises. You referred me to a video on entertainment site and you want me to take it seriously? No. Anyway, there nothing like muslim jesus. It is satan deceit.
Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
@truthman2012: There was a disaster in Missouri. It was tornado that hit the state. a boy was assumed dead. Is that entertainment when by The Grace of God he was discovered not dead, so much so that when they saved him from the brin of death, part of his brain was removed and he ad to relearned how to walk? His parents will say you have misplaced priority if you think their test was entertainment or jut because you cant access it does not not make it entertainment.

maybe i will post the transcript. will that be okay? just say when and i will do it for you, InshaAllah.
Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by deSika(m): 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2013
Moderator Maclatunji doing wat he knows how to do best.

You have changed the tittle of the thread.

Atleast you tried by not deleting it.

1 Like

Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by Mintayo(m): 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2013
deSika: Moderator Maclatunji doing wat he knows how to do best.

i was shocked when i saw d topic changed too; what message are dis ppl preaching,lies and deceit?
And they someone to accept dis?smh.

1 Like

Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by truthman2012(m): 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2013
deSika: Moderator Maclatunji doing wat he knows how to do best.

I congratulate you for they changing only the subject of your thread. They deleted mine (Similarities Between Islam and Hinduism) completely.

They are defending allah who the quran says is capable of defending himself (Quran 4:171). Don't they believe him?

1 Like

Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by deSika(m): 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2013
truthman2012:

Lies of the Devil. Was Jesus a Jew or an Arabia? How would he be born in Israel and come back to die in Arabia?

Who told Muhammad Jesus is coming back to die in Syria?

You know what? Jesus said many will claim to be him in different places of the world. He warned we should not believe them.

If a man in Syria claims to be Jesus, he is fake. There have been many fake Jesus already even in Nigeria.
guy no worry when thier Jesus comes he will become a obtain citizenship in arabia, then he will die there. Or perhaps he would come as an arab. I dont think these muslims give thought to what they say.

Imagine digging the grave of someone in absentia. What absurdity, ask him if he would allow his children to dig his grave before his death. But its alrite to dig for someone who they has not died. Wierd thinking patterns
Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by deSika(m): 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2013
truthman2012:

I congratulate you for they changing only the subject of your thread. They deleted mine (Similarities Between Islam and Hinduism) completely.

They are defending allah who the quran says is capable of defending himself (Quran 4:171). Don't they believe him?
they just cant stand the truth. I have noticed that they end up running away, denying thier books, dodging the main issue or when they have the power change or delete topics that expose the truth

bro we will continue to show them truth no matter what they do.
Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by truthman2012(m): 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2013
deSika: they just cant stand the truth. I have noticed that they end up running away, denying thier books, dodging the main issue or when they have the power change or delete topics that expose the truth

bro we will continue to show them truth no matter what they do.

Yes o. Thank you.
Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2013
@desika; stop being uninformed. a muslim scholar dug his grave and went there many a times to lay in it and reflect. muslims pray in the dark reminding them of the grave.

would i go with my children to dig my grave? i am preparing and readying. i have no control of how long i live on earth. i just dont wanna die with anything hanging on my neck. though i will like my wife to be as old as dirt by the time i die.

Jesus [as] will not need a citizenship of any place. His presence is enough for his free entry to any place among the muslims.
Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by truthman2012(m): 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
RoyPCain: @desika; stop being uninformed. a muslim scholar dug his grave and went there many a times to lay in it and reflect. muslims pray in the dark reminding them of the grave.

would i go with my children to dig my grave? i am preparing and readying. i have no control of how long i live on earth. i just dont wanna die with anything hanging on my neck. though i will like my wife to be as old as dirt by the time i die.

Jesus [as] will not need a citizenship of any place. His presence is enough for his free entry to any place among the muslims.

The problem between you (muslims) and us (christians) is that you are talking of a different Jesus whose birth, life, deed, death and resurrection are totally different from our own Jesus, the begotten Son of God.

The muslims talk about a muslim Jesus, who was born and disappeared to escape death his lord ordained for humans but we talk about Jesus the Son of God, who was born, killed and resurrected to die no more.

The mother of the two Jesus is Mary, a coincidence of name. This coincidence of their mother's name is the cause of the mix-up. Our own Jesus came from Istrael and the muslim Jesus is an Arabia coming back to his father's land to die.

There should be no more argument: hold on to your muslim Jesus and we are holding on to our Jesus, the Son of God.

1 Like

Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
And based on our different Books, you are the ones in error since Paul's opinions and 'the it seems good to me' of others are the Truth of God, in the Bible. If the plagues in the book were to fall on liars, it will start upon Paul in many dimensions. We in Islam do not need the Bible to justify anything, but refers to it so that we may bring you to Light out of blindness of the soul that your heart covets.

Allah has spoken and who is better and more truthful than the Creator? non. You can not teach the Owner of The Day of Judgment how the end of Jesus son of Mary [as] is gonna be. For me, I hear and I obey and I seek forgiveness of my sins, even it i were not to have sinned. I am not arrogant and my nose is not up in the sky, less i trip up and fall. God had kept me up and I am grateful.
Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
SMH for the muslim folks.
Sorry to say, but your beliefs are very funny and awkward.
Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by vedaxcool(m): 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2013
^
but not as funny as the story. of a certain father who became his own son, so as to die for his own brothers. /sons.which he later.did by organizing his own murder /sacrifice, which made the father who is now his own son to accuse h himself as the father of forsaking himself - the father who is his own son. now after sacrificing /murdering. himself the father who iou is his own son now had to disguise himself initially. as a gardner then something. else. in order to hide from the same people he was suppose to save. so as for them not to kill him a second time, sir your religion. sounds too brilliant grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by tintingz(m): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2013
^Oga veda!! Abeg no kill me with laugh o! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by Mintayo(m): 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
vedaxcool: ^
but not as funny as the story. of a certain father who became his own son, so as to die for his own brothers. /sons.which he later.did by organizing his own murder /sacrifice, which made the father who is now his own son to accuse h himself as the father of forsaking himself - the father who is his own son. now after sacrificing /murdering. himself the father who iou is his own son now had to disguise himself initially. as a gardner then something. else. in order to hide from the same people he was suppose to save. so as for them not to kill him a second time, sir your religion. sounds too brilliant grin grin

Confused human being,you are d one confused and without understanding;we know whom our God is-He is not an authur of confusion,like urs;and what He is capable of,so say something new!
Satan is just cheating you guys and you guys are really enjoying it!
I pray God will give u understanding and break d power of satan upon ur life!
Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2013
@mintayo; as a christian, do you have a word or phrase or sentence you use to curse satan? do you not curse him? because you are not please with him? please provide the exact word or phrase or sentence from the pages of the bible.

and as to the confusion or not, if i tell you my opinion, and you know its my opinion, can you accept it as my mother's exact word?

if i said to you i am clean shaven and you see my picture or see me talking to somebody at the corner with a big afro, have i lied when i said i am bold right now?

i am so sure of my authority that i curse anyone who may change anything of what is in a book that my father, my much older older brother and i penned. but my statement is completely opposite that of my father, who is the subject of the story and my older brother who is in agreement with him. if i say that my father's statement is 100% correct and i am claiming that i am advancing it with my 180 degrees different story. so i mounted opposition and fought my older brother to submission. who do you think is the liar among the 3 of us? if i insist i am 100% correct what will be your opinion of me and my writing and who is at fault in all of this if i am not? if i can send a curse on anyone changing anything, who is the first to receive the curse, were the curse effective, if my father was 100% correct because it is his story?
Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2013
@mintayo; as a christian, do you have a word or phrase or sentence you use to curse satan? do you not curse him? because you are not please with him? please provide the exact word or phrase or sentence from the pages of the bible.

and as to the confusion or not, if i tell you my opinion, and you know its my opinion, can you accept it as my mother's exact word?

if i said to you i am clean shaven and you see my picture or see me talking to somebody at the corner with a big afro, have i lied when i said i am bold right now?

i am so sure of my authority that i curse anyone who may change anything of what is in a book that my father, my much older older brother and i penned. but my statement is completely opposite that of my father, who is the subject of the story and my older brother who is in agreement with him. if i say that my father's statement is 100% correct and i am claiming that i am advancing it with my 180 degrees different story. so i mounted opposition and fought my older brother to submission. who do you think is the liar among the 3 of us? if i insist i am 100% correct what will be your opinion of me and my writing and who is at fault in all of this if i am not? if i can send a curse on anyone changing anything, who is the first to receive the curse, were the curse effective, if my father was 100% correct because it is his story?
Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2013
maclatunji:

Exactly.
is this according your koran? abeg show me
Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by Mintayo(m): 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2013
RoyPCain: @mintayo; as a christian, do you have a word or phrase or sentence you use to curse satan? do you not curse him? because you are not please with him? please provide the exact word or phrase or sentence from the pages of the bible.

Gibberish!

1 Like

Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2013
RoyPCain: @desika; stop being uninformed. a muslim scholar dug his grave and went there many a times to lay in it and reflect. muslims pray in the dark reminding them of the grave.

the mason have similar practice. The practice of reflecting about death.
Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by deSika(m): 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2013
Mintayo:

Gibberish!
as in the highest form of it.
Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by benalvino(m): 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
Well Jesus lived a peaceful and truthful life on earth same can't be said about prophet Mohammed...
Christianity is the truth

2 Likes

Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by maclatunji: 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
I hereby lock this thread by virtue of the offence of the thread creator of changing the thread title after I edited it. The only reason this thread is not in the recycle bin is out of respect for other posters.

For the avoidance of any doubt, this section is primarily for Muslims. Any non-Muslim that seeks to be active here would do well to work within the decisions of its moderators who will strive to be fair within the context of this section.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Making A Muslim Happy / "Examining Wahhabism" -English Lecture / Abrogation Of Quranic Verses(the Greatest Lie Against Quran)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.