Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

I Don't Drink Alcohol But She Does. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Drink Alcohol But She Does. (1291 Views)

If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! / Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price / Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Drink Alcohol But She Does. by Austyn44(m): 1:25am On Jun 24, 2013
A lot of girls have no Ish with dating a guy that drinks but what about a guy that doesn't drink dating a lady that drinks?
Re: I Don't Drink Alcohol But She Does. by sunnyt1(m): 1:41am On Jun 24, 2013
I am in the same situation rit nw, the fact is there is no point dating someone you cant accept. If you are not cool wit it, bounce off, there are many gals out there.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Drink Alcohol But She Does. by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 24, 2013
You must accept it fully or it will cause problems.. Like the other poster said, leave now if you cant accept it.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Drink Alcohol But She Does. by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 24, 2013
I love shayo die grin
Re: I Don't Drink Alcohol But She Does. by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:24am On Jun 24, 2013
She will have to give it up, i'm not a lover of alcohol , so my woman should not as well.
Re: I Don't Drink Alcohol But She Does. by Mynd44: 7:51am On Jun 24, 2013
If you are comfy with it, go for it

1 Like

Re: I Don't Drink Alcohol But She Does. by kliq(m): 8:07am On Jun 24, 2013
Gobe
Re: I Don't Drink Alcohol But She Does. by babadem2much(m): 9:03am On Jun 24, 2013
Since i dont do alcohol i will not have or date a lady who takes it. but if u loves her go ahead
Re: I Don't Drink Alcohol But She Does. by Mynd44: 9:04am On Jun 24, 2013
babadem2much: Since i dont do alcohol i will not have or date a lady who takes it. but if u loves her go ahead
Personall choice
Re: I Don't Drink Alcohol But She Does. by Handsomeemmy(m): 9:10am On Jun 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
Personall choice
not in this instance.
Re: I Don't Drink Alcohol But She Does. by Mynd44: 9:14am On Jun 24, 2013
Handsomeemmy: not in this instance.
Okay then. Have fun
Re: I Don't Drink Alcohol But She Does. by Exponental(m): 9:16am On Jun 24, 2013
A man's ego will not allow him accept such except for a man acting d role of d wife shaa.
Re: I Don't Drink Alcohol But She Does. by Mynd44: 9:25am On Jun 24, 2013
Exponental: A man's ego will not allow him accept such except for a man acting d role of d wife shaa.
it all boils down to ego.....

Neat
Re: I Don't Drink Alcohol But She Does. by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 24, 2013
Handsomeemmy: She will have to give it up, i'm not a lover of alcohol , so my woman should not as well.

GIVE IT UP God help you with that.
op, best advice-If you're not comfy with it, BOUNCE!
Talk to her, though...she MIGHT be willing to change. Just maybe!
Re: I Don't Drink Alcohol But She Does. by Popowaa: 9:46am On Jun 24, 2013
She can give up alcohol if she really loves u
Re: I Don't Drink Alcohol But She Does. by Genovese(m): 11:09am On Jun 24, 2013
Popowaa: She can give up alcohol if she really loves u
Re: I Don't Drink Alcohol But She Does. by Monicasque(f): 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2013
get her to stop

1 Like

Re: I Don't Drink Alcohol But She Does. by mecussey(m): 1:13pm On Jun 24, 2013
If you give me this babe, na competition we go dey do
Re: I Don't Drink Alcohol But She Does. by clemz85(m): 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2013
h'abou givin her options, thats him or alcohol?
Re: I Don't Drink Alcohol But She Does. by Austyn44(m): 10:49am On Jun 26, 2013
clemz85: h'abou givin her options, thats him or alcohol?

I have and she said she nids my help to break the habit.

(1) (Reply)

Side Effect Of Marijuana Use / I Took Pity On His Old Age,but He Dupe Me / Ladies On Nairaland Pls Help The Guys Who Think They Are Handsome.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.