Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Recruitment Of Security Operatives - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Of Security Operatives (3327 Views)

Massive Recruitment Of Security Operatives / WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recruitment Of Security Operatives by Cidi: 11:12am On Jun 24, 2013
Interested Nigerians (Male/Female) with good physique and sound mind should apply to be trained and employed by the fastest growing private security organization in Nigeria.
Successful applicants would have the opportunity of working in a conductive atmosphere of reputable local and multinational organizations. Salary very attractive.
Qualifications
SSCE,GCE,OND,NCE,HND,Bsc
Legible Handwriting
Good spoken English and written English
Height :5"8"(Male)or 5"6"(female)
Address:5 Toyan street,Obalende,Lagos
Call the recruitment officer :Mr kenneth 08032449733
Re: Recruitment Of Security Operatives by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
what is the name of dis fastest growing private security organization?u cud as well elaborate more cos am very much interested.
Re: Recruitment Of Security Operatives by Cidi: 7:19am On Jun 25, 2013
A security company is in urgent need of security operatives for the activation of a location on the 1st of July. Interested candidates should apply in person with 2 passport. The address is at Halogen security company 5, Toyan street ,Obalende, Lagos. You can call the recruitment officer Mr kenneth for further details 08032449733. Pls we need able men

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Of Security Operatives by Cidi: 10:21am On Jun 25, 2013
Pls the street is beside St Gregory
Re: Recruitment Of Security Operatives by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 25, 2013
Cidi: Pls the street is beside St Gregory
What is the Salary range
Re: Recruitment Of Security Operatives by Cidi: 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
25,000 - 89000.
Re: Recruitment Of Security Operatives by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2013
Cidi: 25,000 - 89000.
Man are you sure. I have up to 15 men that can work for you.
Re: Recruitment Of Security Operatives by Cidi: 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
No problem. Send them over
Re: Recruitment Of Security Operatives by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2013
Cidi: No problem. Send them over
This is not a joke. I mean it.
Re: Recruitment Of Security Operatives by chiboy1928(m): 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2013
How much can u pay graduate with bsc and HND cos have got guys wit brains and able bodied men for u if u serious let me no ur pay for dem am waiting!
Re: Recruitment Of Security Operatives by olumaxi(m): 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
Na biafra/boko haram dis guy wan recruit for
Re: Recruitment Of Security Operatives by Akinsbobo2(m): 11:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
halogen is a security company i would recommend any,anytime.i worked with them before i moved to technocrime security company and,i'm already considering going back to halogen.reason being that,the training and experience i acquired is second to none.so,mr kenneth,consider me your candiadate.
NB:this is no praise-singing for halogen but,the reality.
Re: Recruitment Of Security Operatives by Akinsbobo2(m): 11:33pm On Jun 25, 2013
and in terms of salary,it's okay and very regular so,you need not worry.like i said earlier,i was with them and i gladly want to go back there.akintunde
Re: Recruitment Of Security Operatives by mayor76: 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2013
Guyz dat company no be am o na slavery work o I left dem last year abeg look 4 better. 1 o
Re: Recruitment Of Security Operatives by Cidi: 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2013
I know of people that has used that as a stepping stone to where they are now. At least it is better than staying at home.
Re: Recruitment Of Security Operatives by kenjudy(m): 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2013
What about interested ones living outside of lagos, are they eligble to apply?

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help,how Do I Write An Application Letter For My Industrial Training / I Need Info On Workplace Centre Limited / Mg-ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.