Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Fall-out Of Confederation Cup: Should Keshi Be Sacked? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fall-out Of Confederation Cup: Should Keshi Be Sacked? (500 Views)

Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move / Brazil Vs Mexico: Confederation Cup - (2 - 0) On 19th June 2013 / Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fall-out Of Confederation Cup: Should Keshi Be Sacked? by Danhumprey: 11:54am On Jun 24, 2013
Fellow Nairalanders,what do you think? Should Stephen Keshi be sacked just because of the team performance at the ongoing Confederation Cup? Or should he be allow to continue the rebuilding project of our darling Super Eagles?

What do you have to say?
Re: Fall-out Of Confederation Cup: Should Keshi Be Sacked? by enigmagu1(m): 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2013
rubish post....y sacking him?
Re: Fall-out Of Confederation Cup: Should Keshi Be Sacked? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 24, 2013
Seriously rubbishing. Why sacking him, they shouldn't even talk abt it. Na him be musa or brown?
Re: Fall-out Of Confederation Cup: Should Keshi Be Sacked? by CATCHYBLOGGER: 12:53am On Jun 25, 2013
<No way> I repeat </No way>
Re: Fall-out Of Confederation Cup: Should Keshi Be Sacked? by sambos994(m): 1:53am On Jun 25, 2013
NL are just ful of re.tards. Don't sack him.
Re: Fall-out Of Confederation Cup: Should Keshi Be Sacked? by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 25, 2013
If they do, i'll cry! I will really shed tears. Right now we have a glimmer of hope with the talent and style of play at our disposal and Keshi is slowly but surely putting the puzzles together.
Re: Fall-out Of Confederation Cup: Should Keshi Be Sacked? by sambos994(m): 2:54am On Jun 25, 2013
Building a team is like completing a puzzle. It takes a long time, and Keshi has done a remarkable job. It took him 5 weeks to build a Nations Cup winning team with 18 debutants. It took Westerhof(let me remind you a foreign coach) 15 years to win AFCON. Imagine what we can do in the world cup. If we can perform like we against Spain without Moses, Emenike, Kalu, Onazi, Oduamadi, and Omeruo, then we'll do pretty good in the world cup.

And for all the people clamouring for old geezers like Odemwingie. Let me remind you of the dark days of Nigerian football history.

https://www.nairaland.com/773981/afcon-qualifier-nigeria-vs-guinea
Re: Fall-out Of Confederation Cup: Should Keshi Be Sacked? by Danhumprey: 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
Good thing you guys have spoken. Thank for all the mature comments. Keshi is good to be left alone to continue his work. It would really be a blight on our collective conscience as a nation and people who love sport for Keshi to be sack for no sane reason.

Goodluck to the Boss Keshi.

(1) (Reply)

How The World Cup Unfolded In Moscow / NFF At It Again. / Keshi Hasn’t Been Paid Any Salary Since He Won AFCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.