Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Lyrics: Psquare – Personally - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lyrics: Psquare – Personally (7454 Views)

Is This The Best Dance Choreography For Psquare's Personally Song / Psquare’s ‘personally’ Video: What You Didnt See / Psquare’s ‘personally’ Video: What You Didnt See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lyrics: Psquare – Personally by sprind: 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2013
Lyrics: PSquare – Personally

Personally personal personally
Personally personal personally
Verse 1
Personally i rock your body I promise you go home You won’t tell your daddy I’ll give it to you like you’ve never had it Swimming *** chin chin like speaking Chinese Ehn… na wetin be this Baka boomboom…na wetin i see Saga.. And she no wan gree She talk say no wan leave

Chorus
Eh I no go lie The things wey dey my mind When i see you dancing girl You got me high And if you want to try Gbege go dey tonight Cos i’m in the mood As long as you feeling the groove I go deal with you Personally ….eh Personal personally.. aah aah aah aah Personally ….eh Personal personally.. I go deal with you Personally ….eh Personal personally.. aah aah aah aah Personally ….eh Personal personally I go deal with you I go deal with you
read more http://enjoy9ja.com/forum2_theme_1054188.xhtml?tema=218

(1) (Reply)

Pasuma Wonder Vs Saheed Osupa - Who's Currently D King Of Fuji Music? / Which Song Would You Sing At Karaoke's Night? / Where Can I Get Naija Music Instrumentals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.