Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Post your photos of Igbo village houses here - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Post your photos of Igbo village houses here (143256 Views)

Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA / A Picture Gallery Of Igbo Traditional Marriage Ceremony "Igbankwu" / A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by ChrisOD: 1:15am On Jun 25, 2013
Ekwulobia, Anambra

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by achi4u(m): 11:24am On Jun 25, 2013
nice thread! op

time to get good camera to showcase my villa in Ebonyi.

who no get better thing? grin
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 26, 2013
Les: you lie, look at the roads,very muddy and untarred... But come to Anambra state, my village in Idemmili to be precised, almost if not all the roads are tarred and then see houses, no tok am again o..
true come idemili we have the hichest rate off business men if u see houses with plans from singapore u go run
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by abagoro(m): 11:32am On Jun 26, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Dude,stop making these bogus claims;You haven't been to Umuoji,yet. When you visit Idenmili ask them to take you to Urumkpu ndiagu so you can shut up. You claim to have visited every part of Anambra like its the first time you are lieing. If you know Anambra villages very well you won't be arguing like this. In Anambra,we believe in that old adage that say "Aku luo uno,amali onye kpalia". You haven't even seen a good 5% of Anambra wonders. Nwoken,jee suo ike na oche. Just post the danm pictures make we see. I wish I was in Naija make I show you the pictures of Alor-London.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by abagoro(m): 11:42am On Jun 26, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Dude,stop making these bogus claims;You haven't been to Umuoji,yet. When you visit Idenmili ask them to take you to Urumkpu ndiagu so you can shut up. You claim to have visited every part of Anambra like its the first time you are lieing. If you know Anambra villages very well you won't be arguing like this. In Anambra,we believe in that old adage that say "Aku luo uno,amali onye kpalia". You haven't even seen a good 5% of Anambra wonders. Nwoken,jee suo ike na oche. Just post the danm pictures make we see. I wish I was in Naija make I show you the pictures of Alor-London.

Why are you guys angry that Abiriba is a fine village? I've been round and round Idemili and Nnewi and all their good and bad roads as well as the beautiful individual houses but none of them is like Abiriba as a whole town. If its about personal house, I assure you my house is one of the finest in Nigeria.

This link gives an insight into Umoji and its difference with Abiriba.
http://umuoji..com/2010/04/umuoji-progressive-tri-state-uiu-north.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by ChrisOD: 4:57am On Jun 27, 2013
abagoro:

Why are you guys angry that Abiriba is a fine village? I've been round and round Idemili and Nnewi and all their good and bad roads as well as the beautiful individual houses but none of them is like Abiriba as a whole town. If its about personal house, I assure you my house is one of the finest in Nigeria.

Old boy you bad oh!!! You don decapitated the Anambra nairaland cabal grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by ChrisOD: 5:22am On Jun 27, 2013
abagoro:

Old boy you bad oh!!! You don decapitate the Anambra nairaland cabal grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Ojiofor: 11:30am On Jun 27, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

JUST POST PICTURES OF UR VILLAGE...ME THINK THIS THREAD IS ALL ABOUT PICTURES..IF U THINK UR VILLAGE IS BETTER THAN ABIRIBA AS SOMEONE SUGGESTED,POST IT HERE LETS SEE AND STOP CHEST BEATING.

3 Likes

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by odumchi: 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2013
Ali Igbo amaka. cool
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Malawian(m): 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2013
Les: you lie, look at the roads,very muddy and untarred... But come to Anambra state, my village in Idemmili to be precised, almost if not all the roads are tarred and then see houses, no tok am again o..
are you from oraukwu?
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by ifechez: 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2013
My villa in Isi-ala mbano
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2013
Empty chest beating , how many people live in in those houses?

Out of 30-35M Igbos how many even own a house?
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by YoursGEJ(m): 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2013
igbo kwenu!!
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
o'boy:
wow nice thread,i am not my village right now,i would taken you guys on a tour around alor in idemili,not boasting sha o,but we have good road network,solar street light and many beautiful houses like sen chris ngige's house and many other rich people
Hmm,now am starting to miss villa
True, Alor arguably has the best road network in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by oboy3(m): 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Empty chest beating , how many people live in in those houses?

Out of 30-35M Igbos how many even own a house?
none,they all live on your camerounian head; Dgringringrin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2013
Missing home already! embarassed

The red soil brings so much memories embarassed cry

I wanna go home!!!

7 Likes

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2013
Why should the op say igbo houses in the village ,is there any difference between igbo cities and igbo villages undecided

grin grin grin grin waiting for the tribal warlords to pounce on me tongue

1 Like

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Isiterere(m): 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2013
Don't tell me all this are village picture ! This must be in your own context sha. Smh
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by sambos994(m): 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2013
If only the world can see this. 70% poverty my foot...

1 Like

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by MrHenri: 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2013
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by tellwisdom: 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2013
mysticgal: PROUDLY IGBOTIC!!!!! IGBO KWEENU!!!

You still live in that your HUT shey?? sad
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by theripper3: 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2013
Hmmmm, na hut we get for Ngor-okpala o. The yapping go too much if I post am. Make I dey see these ones dey go.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
Kai see houses. Lemme find my own picture. tongue
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
Chillisauce: Missing home already! embarassed

The red soil brings so much memories embarassed cry

I wanna go home!!!

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Isiterere(m): 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2013
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by somegirl1: 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2013
CuntEater: Why should the op say igbo houses in the village ,is there any difference between igbo cities and igbo villages undecided

grin grin grin grin waiting for the tribal warlords to pounce on me tongue

There is a difference.
Villages are the interiors, where we go/ went for Christmas, devoid of urban luxuries.
Cities are "townships"- superstores, tarred roads et al

6 Likes

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2013
ItsModella:
True, Alor arguably has the best road network in Anambra.
babe how far? wink...just perambulating sha! ,how market?
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2013
adaobi123: Kai see houses. Lemme find my own picture. tongue
Don't come close to me ,shey you're seeing my moniker? kiss
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Dipwater(m): 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2013
Afam4eva:
Isn't that where Dora Akunyili comes from? Abi is it different from Nimo?

she is from nanka married ti a man from agulu .i wish i culd post pictures from enugwu nanka.op ur own picture go be like village compared to mine

teamnanka grin

1 Like

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by chei: 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2013
obyrich: That's Orji Kalu's house in his village, Igberre.

Its called Camp Neya.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2013
CuntEater: Don't come close to me ,shey you're seeing my moniker? kiss

grin grin

You have an interesting moniker.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Starboy1: 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2013
Nice one! Igbo Amaka!
When do we get to see village houses from other regions?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages / Teach Me Naija Slang Please / Top 10 Most Spoken Languages In All Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.