Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

How To Install Adobe Cs6 Master Collection? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Install Adobe Cs6 Master Collection? (15010 Views)

Help On How To Install Pes 2015. / Adobe Master Collection Activation Needed / Please How Much Does Adobe Master Collection CS6 Cost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Install Adobe Cs6 Master Collection? by otosa(m): 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2013
Please, I need help on how to install ADOBE Cs6 MASTER COLLECTION on three disc pack?
Re: How To Install Adobe Cs6 Master Collection? by koksybrown: 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2013
Create a folder on ur desktop, copy all the files in d 3 cds into the folder. Then double click d the installation file .exe to start d installation process.
Re: How To Install Adobe Cs6 Master Collection? by otosa(m): 9:41am On Jun 25, 2013
koksybrown: Create a folder on ur desktop, copy all the files in d 3 cds into the folder. Then double click d the installation file .exe to start d installation process.

Thank you very much koksybrown, but I don't mind to have your number so that you will give me more details over it while call you.
Re: How To Install Adobe Cs6 Master Collection? by alicialenoire(m): 8:47am On Jul 04, 2013
The adobe CS6 master collection is a great tool which you can easily install and use on your system. You have to follow some steps to install this tool successfully on your PC like first of all copy the whole folder and paste it on your system then open the folder and double click on install.exe file. After some time your installation will complete.
Re: How To Install Adobe Cs6 Master Collection? by Tipsee2: 4:18pm On May 22, 2016
pls how do i extend the trial version of adobe master collection cs6
Re: How To Install Adobe Cs6 Master Collection? by DCONE1(m): 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
Pls guy I need your help I ve been trying to install my adobe creative suite 6 master collection its not working.I ve copied the whole folder and pasted it in a folder on my desktop but still its not working when I open it....I can't even find the install .exe file... This is what shows up.

Re: How To Install Adobe Cs6 Master Collection? by DCONE1(m): 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
Re: How To Install Adobe Cs6 Master Collection? by DCONE1(m): 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2019

(1) (Reply)

11 Smartphone Apps That Can Help You Make Money / Zinox: First Computer Manufacturers In Nigeria, Really? / "you May Be A Victim Of Software Counterfeiting. This Copy Of Windows Did Not Pa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.