Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 (37134 Views)

There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo / PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit / A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by arcis: 6:49am On Jun 25, 2013
A former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, has alleged that President Goodluck Jonathan would attempt to split the country, if he does not win the 2015 general elections.

The former minister said the President has divided the Nigeria Governors’ Forum (NGF).

He said the interference of the Presidency in the internal affairs and the subsequent division of the NGF were part of a game plan and a “clear indication that should President Goodluck Jonathan lose next election, he will plot for the division of the country”.

Fani-Kayode, who addressed reporters yesterday in Minna, the Niger State capital, wondered why a loser of an election would declare himself the winner because he enjoyed the backing of the Presidency, thereby splitting the NGF.

Fani-Kayide expressed optimism that opposition parties would terminate the continued reign of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the next general elections.

The former minister, however, said the nation should prepare for a possible attempt to split the country when the PDP government fails at the poll.

He said: “It is only in Nigeria that a loser with the backing of the Presidency can declare himself the winner, leading to the splitting of NGF. This is a prerequisite for 2015. When the President is defeated, he will declare himself winner, the same way it happened in the NGF. He will try to split the country the same way he did to the NGF.”
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/2015-jonathan-ll-divide-nigeria-says-fani-kayode/

14 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by mankand(m): 6:58am On Jun 25, 2013
Yea we know that already. It is long overdue the nation split at least it is going to be for the best of upcoming generations.

53 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by kkkp: 7:02am On Jun 25, 2013
I knw dat clueless retardeen exmilitant has a mission

6 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Wendyslim(f): 7:04am On Jun 25, 2013
If dir is any plan for dat at all , it can't work out cos we need one another. cry

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by 1MCN: 7:08am On Jun 25, 2013
Sometimes I wonder the ethos with which some press people work. Any pressman who places a recorder in the mouth of public servants with colossal criminal litigations like FFK should be sent to jail for insulting the sensitivity of the Nigerian people!

47 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 25, 2013
GEJ is the anointed one. No GEJ,No Nigeria.

80 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by FrankC3: 7:23am On Jun 25, 2013
Just as all the air mishaps in your regime as aviation minister were caused by witches and wizards. Clown!

You guys should just let one thing sink in. The civil war ended about 40 years ago. The spoils of war as you used to know it can no more stand. The vanquished are back to the table to demand their fair share of the country you insist that they must be part of, and they must get it. No amount of propaganda or noise will stop the ongoing realignment and adjustment of the body polity. If we are all Nigerians, then we should all be Nigerians. None of you can continue to dictate to the rest of us, Nigeria belongs to all of us.

If some of you are smart enough, you need to read Asari interview again and this time, slowly. Anybody can choose to be politically correct but in the end, the reality stares us all in the face. Most of us have hit buttom and resurfaced again. They know how it feels down there, so you can bring it on!!!

127 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by mike404(m): 7:27am On Jun 25, 2013
chidindufrank: GEJ is the anointed one. No GEJ,No Nigeria.
E...O...D

11 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 25, 2013
Kayode, are you serious?
Honestly, if Jonathan can split this fraud of a country if he looses election, then i will campaign against him. I am up for anything that will split Nigeria.

Yet, Mr. Kayode, you are not only heating up the polity to gain cheap popularity. By the way, why are you so scared of a splitted Nigeria?

Wendyslim: If dir is any plan for dat at all , it can't work out cos we need one another. cry

I want a country free from the menace of Jihardists. It is either the North reform fast and embrace educaton or we shall split Nigeria! I don't have any apologies.
nerodenero: 2015 will decide whether this country will stay together or fall apart.In my own opinion,the Country will overcome all these raging storm and those who works against her success shall be consumed.

if Nigeria survives 2015, then we have only postponed the D-Day, when we shall go back to our different nations before the unfortunate and disasterous arrival of the Whiteman!

Nigeria reminds me of slavery by the whiteman! Nigeria is a slave camp! Nigeria was just the imagination and creation of the Whiteman who arrogated to himself the sole right to infringe on the rights and freedom of other people.

They forced tneir language on us, took our lands, our recources, our rights, our freedom, our ingenuity and then forced a nation on us.

For almost a 100 years since the evil called amalgamation, we have never made a any progress.

Enough!

Nigeria is a lie told by the Whiteman and that lie must stop. It is time to tell our selves the truth!

Nigeria was never one, Nigeria is not one and Nigeria will never be one.

Consider the blood of the innocent that has been shed to force Nigeria to remain one!

Enough!

88 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by nerodenero: 7:38am On Jun 25, 2013
2015 will decide whether this country will stay together or fall apart.In my own opinion,the Country will overcome all these raging storm and those who works against her success shall be consumed.

7 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Youngzedd(m): 7:48am On Jun 25, 2013
Pathetic speech.

Nothing dey happen.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by rooftech: 9:21am On Jun 25, 2013
i am suspecting that is it with small indian powder.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Amanwulu1(m): 9:41am On Jun 25, 2013
I wish u were rght kayode but u've neva been on point right frm when u blamed ur incompetence on witches nd wizards. pls kip shut.

4 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Expensive72(m): 10:00am On Jun 25, 2013
undecided Can't this guy for once in his pathetic life make a useful statement, & what was he doing in minna, has he relocated to his pay master's quarter?

8 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Linoversace: 10:01am On Jun 25, 2013
Nigeria is just waiting for a catalyst to explode.
Make we just dey watch. cool

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Akpaife(m): 10:08am On Jun 25, 2013
Nobody will divide anytin u guys wat 2 take all our investment no way come divide let's see
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Rooneyboy(m): 10:32am On Jun 25, 2013
Yeah , this man has got a point.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by touch4mony: 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
Wendyslim: If dir is any plan for dat at all , it can't work out cos we need one another. cry
its a lie we dont need ppl who dont hv value for human life who prefer 76 virgins in hell.its gud we split everybody should go and develop its own region if we hapn to need sometin from ur end we import them.

4 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Emperor007: 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
... and who is scared if that happens?

It doesn't and never existed.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Vocaliser: 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2013
Thief Fani Kayode might be right, buh his type of market women pattern of raising alarms, smacks of double standard. The south south and south East are the ones holding Nigeria economy, now their son was fortunate to be the president, and he wants to re-contest as OBJ and others did and as stated in the constitution, few drowning politicians and Jihadists went and assembled some dying political parties all in the name of alliance to whistle power from GEJ. Not because he's not performing, buh because he's from OLD EASTERN region,,, we won't talk much, till 2015. You guys had better find other means to sustain your economy, coz the people have made up their mind to leave Nigeria. It is not split, buh a peaceful movement away from River Niger

34 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by ak47mann(m): 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2013
If it happen it will be well for us and our children, nigeria is not one earlier we realize this better for us and our children.

There is no benefit of being one nigeria time for artificial union to let loose you will see most region will prosper with no time cus that stigma nigeria is a problem in our daily living..

6 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by IGBOSON1: 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2013

^^^Yeah.....like a bullet to the head!

5 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by achi4u(m): 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2013
Well.I wish GEj has the balls to divide this country,
I love nigeria name but it had never benefited me in anyway.

I want a country that will know that I existed and care for me and I will inturn die for my country!

Lovers of nigeria! who among you will lay his /her life for this country NIGERIA? grin

16 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2013
So promptly taking the cue,

[size=22pt]No JONAH, No NAIJA[/size]

I like it already....It's a beaut. The power of Advertising.

Thanks so much, Fani Kayode.

8 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by freakcin: 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2013
To your tents states and regions o Nigerians! lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by losprince(m): 7:10pm On Jun 25, 2013
THEN I pray he doesn't WIN!

9 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by collynzo2(m): 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
With due respect MR. Fani-Kayode, you are a fool!

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by badmrkt(m): 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
chidindufrank: GEJ is the anointed one. No GEJ,No Nigeria.
word bro...av prayed long for this tym to come...

4 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
See how d mumu talk as if nigeria na bread, and jonathan get the knife undecided

He will loose, Nigeria won't even crack

7 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
[size=14pt]Dem no born him papa well[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by theripper3: 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
Any flipping nutter can just open his buccal cavity and utter inane statements. We should actually be worried about Buhari losing 2015. Some families are already disconsolate as a result of the actions of his unguarded speeches carried about by his unchaste followers during the last election.

FFK should kindly shut the fccuk up and remain irrelevant.

By the way, is dis dude an APC member?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Pro-SARS Supporter Admits They Were Hired To Disrupt EndSARS Protest / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.