Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 (37135 Views)

There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo / PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit / A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2013
Ola Johnson:
SE will remain landlocked. Even though Cross River goes with them they will still remain landlocked, going by the ICJ ruling. They will have to take permission from Cameroon before faring the sea.

Biafra is not the only landlocked country in the world!
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by dekingboy: 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2013
Nigeria is still exhibing the trapings of a failed state.....so so pathetic ......tears.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 26, 2013
dekingboy: Nigeria is still exhibing the trapings of a failed state.....so so pathetic ......tears.

But what do you expect, when our founding father was an over ambitious British man called Lord Luggard.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
Akpa ife: Nobody will divide anytin u guys wat 2 take all our investment no way come divide let's see
haha,c dis one,which yeye investment u get?U beta kip mute.Now is d tym dis country split.No jonathan no nigeria,let d jihadist go n jihad dem self.Lmao
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2013
touch4mony: its a lie we dont need ppl who dont hv value for human life who prefer 76 virgins in hell.its gud we split everybody should go and develop its own region if we hapn to need sometin from ur end we import them.
gidigba...Simple.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2013
Vocaliser: Thief Fani Kayode might be right, buh his type of market women pattern of raising alarms, smacks of double standard. The south south and south East are the ones holding Nigeria economy, now their son was fortunate to be the president, and he wants to re-contest as OBJ and others did and as stated in the constitution, few drowning politicians and Jihadists went and assembled some dying political parties all in the name of alliance to whistle power from GEJ. Not because he's not performing, buh because he's from OLD EASTERN region,,, we won't talk much, till 2015. You guys had better find other means to sustain your economy, coz the people have made up their mind to leave Nigeria. It is not split, buh a peaceful movement away from River Niger
the south south,south east av bin patient 4 a long tym,they av endured 2much,now is d tym,we cant endure it again.Lurd lugard lurd lugard lurd lugard,abi na watin b dat him yeye name?Na u cos al dis rubbish.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by BlueMagic2(m): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2013
4k GEJ
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2013
Donmams: Will GEJ take Abuja with him to the 9ja Delta?
we dnt nid una abuja,u can take it 4 all care.What is abuja?
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2013
guonno: Now that the south east is on top of their games again, u all are here singing songs of division. A lot is now happening in the southeast, first marine uni in africa, a lot of invest by foreigners in anambra, the commencement of nnaji's power plant in aba(a town where manufacturers and industrialists does not smile, thank God its nnaji bath that is in charge). Revival of cocoa plantation in the east, commencement of 2nd niger bridge, rehabilitation and hand over of a lot of schools to the no non-sense anglican and catholic(this would bring back the level of seriousness on the side of the teachers like it used to be. I was shocked when I saw the investments of the igbos in the southeast lately during a tour, I also toured five non east state, igbos are gradually taking over nigeria again, if u abokis like kill as much as u like in the north, it will not stop the igbo man from overtaking nigerians- no offense to other ethnics. I was at the mechanic village in warri yesterday and it was as if its an igbo town, some non igbos would want to speak igbo at all cost just to get their goods cheaper(funny enough igbos are typical biz men- "man with the highest bid" mentality). Igbos should not carry the trouble of nigeria on their head again. Let the game continue.
Marine university in a landlocked area? I dey laugh.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2013
Emmadani: we dnt nid una abuja,u can take it 4 all care.What is abuja?
Na only suya and bomb full for abuja
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2013
Ola Johnson:
d only marine institution i know is the maritime academy in oron,akwa ibom state...!Jonathan gave d institution 2bn to develop its facility to a world standard institution,dis was afta the "nigeria maritime n safety agency" gave d institution 1bn to transform it to a world standard institution,jonathan add extra 2bn naira...!D govt is developin 1 in delta state now...!I pity pple wey think say jonathan na dull man,he is wiser than d rest noise makers.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by ALTRUTH(m): 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
[
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by ALTRUTH(m): 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2013
Ola Johnson:

Monkey Ola, we can dredge out d river Niger. Beside, d SS now knw their real enemies nd those dat align with dem. Worry for urself nd leave us alone!
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2013
quid:
Na only suya and bomb full for abuja
if 9ja divide 2day,which money dem go use maintain abuja?If Niger delta pple are serious,it wil not take more than 3 yrs 4 dem to develop ATLEAST 4 capitals far beta dan abuja.Only if 9ja delta pple wil corporate 2geda n aid development,i swear pple 4 oda countries 4 dey pay notin less than 5000 pounds bond b4 dey enta 9ja delta.Apart 4rm abuja being d federal capital and as a result more money would be invested thr,like truely i dnt c any difference btwin uyo and abuja.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by joeyfire(m): 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2013
ijaw citizen:
We all know why Igbos are breathing on our necks- ACCESS TO THE SEA. But the earlier they realize that it would be easier for them to get access to the sea thru' North Africa rather than thru' Ijawland, the better for them.

Alj Harem - the chameleon in chief who is igbo, half kanuri and igbo, itsekiri (jason123) and yoruba after you got caught out. You can't speak for ijaws just because u log on anonymous sites, devil.

To the real ijaws reading go ask Asari and Ann-Kio (real ijaws) who they regard as friends or enemies. Ignore internet clowns pls
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by CyberG: 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2013
ijaw citizen: When I read posts like this, I see a desperate people who are about to allow fantasies overtake their ability to stick to reality-in fact, I see a people drowning in their obsession.

I urge the poster Stay real deluded to proove that he is not daydreaming like most of his people by enumerating the "heavy cultural ties" with "all Niger Deltans".

The Igbos I know marry to/marry from all tribes in Nigeria including the Hausa/ Fulanis. So because of some marriage, are you all going to drag them by deluded imagination into your Igbo country just like you're retro-fantasizing with Niger Delta?

We all know why Igbos are breathing on our necks- ACCESS TO THE SEA. But the earlier they realize that it would be easier for them to get access to the sea thru' North Africa rather than thru' Ijawland, the better for them.

LWTMB!! grin grin You dry harsh o! See as you drove a hot dagger into the ibo fantasy! Wetin ibos love for another man's oil and property go cause in their life, mehn!!!
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by ALTRUTH(m): 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2013
[quote
author=ijaw citizen] When I read posts like this, I see a desperate
people who are about to allow fantasies overtake their ability to stick
to reality-in fact, I see a people drowning in their obsession.

I urge the poster Stay real deluded to proove that he is not
daydreaming like most of his people by enumerating the "heavy cultural
ties" with "all Niger Deltans".

The Igbos I know marry to/marry from all tribes in Nigeria including the
Hausa/ Fulanis. So because of some marriage, are you all going to drag
them by deluded imagination into your Igbo country just like you're
retro-fantasizing with Niger Delta?

We all know why Igbos are breathing on our necks- ACCESS TO THE SEA. But
the earlier they realize that it would be easier for them to get access
to the sea thru' North Africa rather than thru' Ijawland, the better
for them.[/quote]

See this yoruba vulture claiming to b Ijaw. B proud of ur amala.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by joeyfire(m): 3:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
ALTRUTH:

The guy is a legend. He has over thirty monikers.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by ALTRUTH(m): 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
[quote
author=CyberG]

LWTMB!! grin grin You dry harsh o! See as you drove a hot dagger into the
ibo fantasy! Wetin ibos love for another man's oil and property go cause
in their life, mehn!!![/quote]

Go nd hang urself if u like. D Ibos can do without oil. I dont knw why yorubas are speaking 4 d SS ppl. Ape.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by stchinedu: 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2013
It is obvious this man FFK had his wife's bra on his head when he said that...his senses were on French-leave
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by ijawcitizen(m): 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2013
ALTRUTH:

Monkey Ola, we can dredge out d river Niger. Beside, d SS now knw their real enemies nd those dat align with dem. Worry for urself nd leave us alone!
Good to know you guys would dredge river niger upnorth thru' Niger Republic and Algeria to the Mediteranean sea. Yeah! thats true access to the sea.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2013
Emmadani: d only marine institution i know is the maritime academy in oron,akwa ibom state...!Jonathan gave d institution 2bn to develop its facility to a world standard institution,dis was afta the "nigeria maritime n safety agency" gave d institution 1bn to transform it to a world standard institution,jonathan add extra 2bn naira...!D govt is developin 1 in delta state now...!I pity pple wey think say jonathan na dull man,he is wiser than d rest noise makers.
You're the noise maker, I asked a question, "marine university in a landlocked area?". And you are mentioning Oron. Is Oron not close to the river? Start reasoning.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2013
ALTRUTH:

All the states in the SE have not been able to build the Niger Bridge, and you're talking of a state dredging the Niger to Imo.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by stayreal: 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2013
ijaw citizen: When I read posts like this, I see a desperate people who are about to allow fantasies overtake their ability to stick to reality-in fact, I see a people drowning in their obsession.

I urge the poster Stay real deluded to proove that he is not daydreaming like most of his people by enumerating the "heavy cultural ties" with "all Niger Deltans".

The Igbos I know marry to/marry from all tribes in Nigeria including the Hausa/ Fulanis. So because of some marriage, are you all going to drag them by deluded imagination into your Igbo country just like you're retro-fantasizing with Niger Delta?

There you people go again taken words out of context. I am talking about the SE. I have relatives that are married to peoople from cross rivers, efik, annang, ibibio, etc. I have cousins from those areas. All prefer Biafra over the hell hole called Nigeria. We are not concerned about what the Ijaw want in their future. It is up to them. Whatever they decide...you are in full support of their decision. We know that they do not want yorubas AT ALL. Your division tactics will not work. Not by force will you continue have people stay in a delusional One Nigeria. You should go and worry about whether the Aworis will allow the loud yorubas to remain in Lagos when the split comes...I am sure they want their land back. smiley
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by stayreal: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
ALTRUTH:

Don't mind them. You can always tell who the treacherous yoruba is. grin
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by okwele1(f): 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2013
Rooneyboy: Yeah , this man has got a point.

In his dreams
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by budav4fem: 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2013
GEJ IS A USELESS MAN, NIGERIA IS BIGGER THAN HIM
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2013
noblezone:

Biafra is not the only landlocked country in the world!
Are you:
(A) Biafran
(B) Nigerian
(C) A and B
(D) Not sure.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Makapounse(m): 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2013
When does Fani-Kayode become Clairvonia ?
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by elklehamite(m): 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2013
FANI-KAYODE SHOULD THEN BE READY TO BECOME THE FIRST PRESIDENT OF ODUA REPUBLIC SINCE HE IS SO SURE THAT MR PRESIDENT IS GOING TO LOSE ELECTION TO HIS ALL POVERTY CONGRESS PARTY.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by ALTRUTH(m): 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
[quote

author=Ola Johnson]
All the states in the SE have not been able to build the Niger Bridge,
and you're talking of a state dredging the Niger to Imo.[/quote]

Even if we turn out to b landlocked we wil survive. It is better than
leaving with jihardists. There are many such countries that are doing
okay.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by ALTRUTH(m): 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
[quote

author=ijaw citizen] Good to know you guys would dredge river niger
upnorth thru' Niger Republic and Algeria to the Mediteranean sea. Yeah!
thats true access to the sea. [/quote]

Even if we cant dredge it being landlocked is better than living wit
vampires. But why r u nt proud to b yoruba? Old vulture trying to speack
4 Ijaw.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand / Okonjo-iweala, Five Other Women Who Head International Bodies / PDP’s Great Betrayal And The Choice Before The APC - Femi Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.