Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 (37129 Views)

There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo / PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit / A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by hotmas911(m): 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2013
now i see how clueless the administration that made this mumu a minister was.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by stayreal: 8:22am On Jun 27, 2013
elklehamite: FANI-KAYODE SHOULD THEN BE READY TO BECOME THE FIRST PRESIDENT OF ODUA REPUBLIC SINCE HE IS SO SURE THAT MR PRESIDENT IS GOING TO LOSE ELECTION TO HIS ALL POVERTY CONGRESS PARTY.

Yorubas prefer Nigeria over Odudua. They are confused people. Before Yorubas will talk about their own independence...they will prefer to worry about the future of the SS and SE.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by shoody: 9:09am On Jun 27, 2013
grin I cant stop laughing at the misinformed elements beating the drums of war cos the last time i checked; those who towed that part in 1966 were immediately consumed in the ensuing inferno and as at today only GOWON (GO ON WITH ONE NATION) is still alive!!!! If we can push out IBB who wanted to stay put, God took Abacha who wanted to stay put, popular will chased OBJ who wanted to stay put then we can throw a Jonah overboard (biblical) for the ship not to sink. Ordinary South East, MASSOB could not conquer na Naija una wan try Bring it on, cos only your children will tell the stories.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 27, 2013
Ola Johnson:
You're the noise maker, I asked a question, "marine university in a landlocked area?". And you are mentioning Oron. Is Oron not close to the river? Start reasoning.
do u knw u are so stewpid.I meant d only marine institution i know is in oron,n u are sayin rubbish hr.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 27, 2013
shoody: grin I cant stop laughing at the misinformed elements beating the drums of war cos the last time i checked; those who towed that part in 1966 were immediately consumed in the ensuing inferno and as at today only GOWON (GO ON WITH ONE NATION) is still alive!!!! If we can push out IBB who wanted to stay put, God took Abacha who wanted to stay put, popular will chased OBJ who wanted to stay put then we can throw a Jonah overboard (biblical) for the ship not to sink. Ordinary South East, MASSOB could not conquer na Naija una wan try Bring it on, cos only your children will tell the stories.

you are one funny little cvnt
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2013
shoody: grin I cant stop laughing at the misinformed elements beating the drums of war cos the last time i checked; those who towed that part in 1966 were immediately consumed in the ensuing inferno and as at today only GOWON (GO ON WITH ONE NATION) is still alive!!!! If we can push out IBB who wanted to stay put, God took Abacha who wanted to stay put, popular will chased OBJ who wanted to stay put then we can throw a Jonah overboard (biblical) for the ship not to sink. Ordinary South East, MASSOB could not conquer na Naija una wan try Bring it on, cos only your children will tell the stories.
And Gowon is reaping the karma of his one nation in the murderous rampage of Fulani herdsmen against Plateau indigenes.

You have very little to offer Nigeria except to run crying to your British overlords to supply you weapons so that you can engage in your own murderous campaign.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by JosMon(m): 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2013
what is wrong with that? if that will stop all worries, fear and ethnic sentiment
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2013
JosMon: what is wrong with that? if that will stop all worries, fear and ethnic sentiment
By means of ethnic cleansing. Sure. . .
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2013
Emmadani: do u knw u are so stewpid.I meant d only marine institution i know is in oron,n u are sayin rubbish hr.
You're confused.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by eightsin(m): 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2013
Confused leaders... Well, i've got no words for des puccies.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by ikeyman00(m): 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2013
@@@

and this man was once a minister who looted and emptied the save shocked
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by ijawcitizen(m): 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
Rexxie: And who gives a damm if this faulty foundationed evil almagamation splits? Why do i feel nothing when super eagles and other eagles lose their matches? I was at a serminer today and when the national anthem was on,to me it was...."arise o compatriots,NIGER DELTA" call obey....
If GEJ does split this land of strange bed fellows looking forward to one gaddem centenary,then that would be one hell of an achievement...that self fooling drunk shud shut his damn trap and all those punk shud know..Jonathans gonna be there two terms,hes gonna win and we still gonna split as our non compliance to a true federalism is certainly gonna ensure that...
Boss Rexxie, you're the best. This is my Post Of The Month.
100 Billion likes for you!
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by confusion247(m): 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2013
I wonder why you and your tribe are so scared to stand on their feet? Are you not ashamed that after that unfortunate incidence of 1966, your one Nigeria is yet to have peace and progress, are you not also ashamed that you and your one Nigeria have shown no sign of being ONE even in the next world to come? Does your life and that of your tribe depend on the people of Biafra? After 40 years the people of biafra was crushed according to you, you and your tribe are still so scared and afraid of BIAFRA. If your tribe worth anything, let them stand on their feet and not depend on other tribes for existence. One Nigeria is a project that will never work. We are not one and we can never be.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by franklein: 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
I just pray his predictions about the opposition winning the nxt elections come to pass cheesy silly man

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 3:47am On Mar 03, 2015
Very accurate prediction of how things appear to be playing out today.
A former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, has alleged that President Goodluck Jonathan would attempt to split the country, if he does not win the 2015 general elections.

The former minister said the President has divided the Nigeria Governors’ Forum (NGF).

He said the interference of the Presidency in the internal affairs and the subsequent division of the NGF were part of a game plan and a “clear indication that should President Goodluck Jonathan lose next election, he will plot for the division of the country”.

Fani-Kayode, who addressed reporters yesterday in Minna, the Niger State capital, wondered why a loser of an election would declare himself the winner because he enjoyed the backing of the Presidency, thereby splitting the NGF.

Fani-Kayide expressed optimism that opposition parties would terminate the continued reign of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the next general elections.

The former minister, however, said the nation should prepare for a possible attempt to split the country when the PDP government fails at the poll.

He said: “It is only in Nigeria that a loser with the backing of the Presidency can declare himself the winner, leading to the splitting of NGF. This is a prerequisite for 2015. When the President is defeated, he will declare himself winner, the same way it happened in the NGF. He will try to split the country the same way he did to the NGF.”
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/2015-jonathan-ll-divide-nigeria-says-fani-kayode/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by eziokwubundunuwa: 2:34pm On May 27, 2016
GenBuhari:
Very accurate prediction of how things appear to be playing out today.
It means Obasanjo's letter was truly based on real information.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Yarduni: 3:13pm On May 27, 2016
This thread is proof against jonathan and the wailers

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm / Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters / PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.