Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,033 members, 7,803,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents (21637 Views)

My Parents Divorce Left My Life In Shambles / The Expensive Prank I Played On My Dad Yesterday / How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by justaqad(m): 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
ogb5: I could not play pranks, who do I want to play pranks on?

One funny played by my friend was that he told his semi-literate father that the amoeba we were using for experiment in the lab jumped through the window and ran into the bush. And that the school said we should pay for it. The dad had to send the money quickly

grin
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by EfemenaXY: 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
dani1luv: No pranks, even though I too chop cane! Was the sturbborn type and still stubborn

But I remember when I slept off where I hid during "Boju Boju" (Hide & Seek) game with my friends..

My mum nearly died!

Lol! I can imagine cheesy cheesy
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by koolet: 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2013

One funny played by my friend was that he told his semi-literate father that the amoeba we were using for experiment in the lab jumped through the window and ran into the bush. And that the school said we should pay for it. THE DAD HAD TO SEND THE MONEY QUICKLY
now ure U playing prank on us or wat??
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
jackbauersballs: Stealing meat and fish from my mum's pot was standard

After a while my mum started counting the meat/fish...so me and my brother started shaving bits of each piece with a knife

Last last my mum had to start hiding the pot of stew in her room.

Offering money was always spent on puff puff,and transport money in the game centre

My textbooks were sold at Oshodi...My notebooks were sold as foolscap

My brother and I were eventually taken for deliverance...lool

Today, my brother that was predicted to turn out an armed robber...is now a pastor

While I am still an agbero grin grin

LMMMMAAAOOO grin

The struggle is real
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by dojumav: 8:58pm On Jun 25, 2013

One funny played by my friend was that he told his semi-literate father that the amoeba we were using for experiment in the lab jumped through the window and ran into the bush. And that the school said we should pay for it. The dad had to send the money quickly
grin grin ur phada grin lwkmd
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by tiarm: 9:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
;DCom take money buy rice bro.
ebamma 3: Abeg. Were I fit buy garri for here?
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2013
adaobi123: I took a envelope full of money and hid it under my pillow and my mum complained about the loss of money. She started weeping sad then I brought out the money and she asked where I found it, I said under my pillow. She then asked why was it under your pillow and I said it was a prank. The beating I received after.......

I was only 5 cry
Wish I was there to advise you not to do it. Hope you didn't cry much? grin
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by dandollaz: 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2013
Can't remember playing to. Y parent because popsi dey smart b4 you will start he will tell you what you hv in mind.smtimes me n my siblings will start wondering if this man they use juju.for my house neva try any stupid thing becos there were all types of cane but we started hiding it one after the other but in my secondary sch chee enough pranks even claim to see ghost at night so that the senior well not send you message at night.remember claiming that I have appendice to skip manual labour infact it help me even in university when I claim to one guy that our beef the previous day that I nearly dead and the mumu pay mr hospital bill.remember snicking into principal office to tear out plain result sheer to write another one for our parent.long live ascension junior seminary

1 Like

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by ISBLIAC(m): 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2013

HABA shocked

HABA shocked shocked shocked shocked but,that your friend is an insane liar o...lol

1 Like

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Hardheolar(m): 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2013
justaqad:

Lwkmd
o boi, u really cracked my ribs
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by PalmTree(m): 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2013
dandollaz: Can't remember playing to. Y parent because popsi dey smart b4 you will start he will tell you what you hv in mind.smtimes me n my siblings will start wondering if this man they use juju.for my house neva try any stupid thing becos there were all types of cane but we started hiding it one after the other but in my secondary sch chee enough pranks even claim to see ghost at night so that the senior well not send you message at night.remember claiming that I have appendice to skip manual labour infact it help me even in university when I claim to one guy that our beef the previous day that I nearly dead and the mumu pay mr hospital bill.remember snicking into principal office to tear out plain result sheer to write another one for our parent.long live ascension junior seminary

Some of your sentences are poorly constructed although it seems like you have a wonderful story. Please can you rephrase your post? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Hardheolar(m): 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2013

After a while my mum started counting the meat/fish...so me and my brother started shaving bits of each piece with a knife

Offering money was always spent on puff puff,and transport money in the game centre

Today, my brother that was predicted to turn out an armed robber...is now a pastor

OMG! I just tripped off a bike.
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by fankasibe: 9:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
you must surely be an American guy for asking this question......Africans don't play pranks on their parents but instead it is played in the other way round wink
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Hardheolar(m): 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2013

just got admitted into ARO cus of my UNCROTOLABLE LAUGHTER.
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2013
ichommy: No experiance, I lost dem wen i dey 8 Month
had to post on this thread; my sincere sympathy to you. You have a future. God has got your back.

1 Like

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Emmancy100(m): 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
angel TI: OP,OP,OPPPPPPPPP no kee me wif lafta o

I was agentle girl. Very obedient and intelligent so no pranks!
for where?
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by GenOrumov: 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
Hope we havent forgoten that whatever we have done to our parents, our children will also do it to us. - Law of karma.
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Oildichotomy(m): 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2013
If lie and pranks can go together then I have something,
My parents intend travelling home for a relative wedding, leaving me & my younger bro behind so we devised a way to make our free weekend worthwhile, I quickly went to "charter" some new indecency video cassettes invited some of the stubborn kiddos in the neighbourhood to partake of the watching jamboree , locked ourselves up in the sitting room and suddenly we heard a bang on the door --the kind of bang only DAD's can do. My heart quickly jumped to my mouth and out of the blues came a novel idea from one of the pikins that we should form sleeping,.... And the story continues
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by cigaricon(m): 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
Kai una don kee me with laf oh

Now here is mine; ok i was 6 then and usualy steal meat from mummy's pot. This faithful day i went to do my thing, i took a verry big peice of meat into my mouth but the meat was preety hard so i decided to spend my time to chew it but unfortunately my momsi came into the house and called my name
MUM: Samuel
ME: (from the kitchen) yes mummy
I imediately swallowed the meat but unfortunately it stuck in my gullet due to the size. In order to buy time to swallow the stuff u quickly went to the fridge to get andrew livers as if my tummy was paining me. Mummy asked; samuel what is wrong with you ? And i said i had stomach ache but as she turned to leave, she saw that her pot of stew was not covered. She just grab my hand for where i dey struggle to swallow the stewpid meat drag me go her bedroom where i go receive hot beating. hehehe

5 Likes

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by delors(m): 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2013

Lwkmd! Eventhough na lie, the thing funny die...I only read the first 2 lines n already laughed my head off. Keep the lies coming abeg. 9/10

1 Like

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by ATMCARD2(m): 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
ebamma 3: Abeg. Were I fit buy garri for here?
.Luk 4 dat mallam at N'land strt.lol
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by delors(m): 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
cigar icon: Kai una don kee me with laf oh

Now here is mine; ok i was 6 then and usualy steal meat from mummy's pot. This faithful day i went to do my thing, i took a verry big peice of meat into my mouth but the meat was preety hard so i decided to spend my time to chew it but unfortunately my momsi came into the house and called my name
MUM: Samuel
ME: (from the kitchen) yes mummy
I imediately swallowed the meat but unfortunately it stuck in my gullet due to the size. In order to buy time to swallow the stuff u quickly went to the fridge to get andrew livers as if my tummy was paining me. Mummy asked; samuel what is wrong with you ? And i said i had stomach ache but as she turned to leave, she saw that her pot of stew was not covered. She just grab my hand for where i dey struggle to swallow the stewpid meat drag me go her bedroom where i go receive hot beating. hehehe
grin grin grin grin This is the maddest so far, I swear. I don laugh die!

1 Like

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by bknight: 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2013
Now dat amoeba joke has to b d baddest yet, wtf! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
Wel, i tried my hands on one and i think it worked. My parents knew i was very intelligent in school so they don't bother to investigate my result unlike that of my sis. So, one faithful term, i played a lot which led to poor result(10th) and i didn't want to let my parents know of it. So, i erased the zero and the 1 remained, convincing them that the teacher made a mistake when they asked. Wel, i got away with it. I simply told them that it was bracket first with my ciassmate.

1 Like

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by ATMCARD2(m): 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2013
justaqad: was reminiscing about my childhood days and i remembered i prank i played on my parents, really funny but it wasnt funny..lol
growing up was fun for me, had everything i wanted.
no chores to do, the only thing i was forced to do was read and eat.heheheheheheheh,
i was a stubborn kid,block headed too. until a petty gift from my Mom to my Teacher changed me for good.
back then parents used to visit teachers at school to know the welfare of their kids academic perfomance.
my end of term score card was quite predictable, 28 out of 30.
i was unbeaten in that run.my mom especially was furious and so disappointed that she paid us unexpected visit.
well before her visit my dad had promised to beat the black outa me if i ever maintain my standard(hehehehehe)
well at the end of the term, as usual my position was 27 out of 30.. hmmmmmm. i remembered my dad's promise and my heart sank.
well i did what i had to do.i thought of erasing 7 and presenting them with 2nd position, but i had a rethink cos no one would actually believe i came 2nd.
so i took of 27... well they were fool proof..lol
later that night exactly 11 p.m. my dad had actually bought KOBOKO for my sake. he snuck into my room and i knew there was trouble. i couldnt run, so i had to think fast.
Alas the perfet prank came to my mind.
whoooop whooop whooop came the sound of koboko on my dear back.i did not twitch nor groan in pain.. i played dead.(lol)
my dad was shocked to high heavens he thought i was dead.
Omo see cry.....(he actually shed my tears) soon afterwards my mom joined and it was kinda getting outa hand.. then i screamed
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
drop yours lets unwind
.Mehn,ma own b say i go get ADULT film mek i watch wen ma parents left 4 wrk o,unluckly 4 me oo,i didn't kw ma parley go cm bk on tym.As i dey watch d VCD cassettee NEPA cm tk lit,anoda tin wey i hear 4 door na big Knock.As ma parley enta em say mek i on Gen,test d THINGS FALL APART film wey em buy,mehn.ghost pimple ful ma body,tnk God an idea entd,i quickly tel am say d VCD get prblm,mek i loose am check d lens,na so i cari am comot go rmve d adult film.lol

1 Like

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by kehinde1588(m): 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2013
delors:
Even your grammar is enough to tell us the truth...Thanks for the lies though. Good job! cool
tanx bros,u get 2000 likes for that. I tink i need an English teacher.hope my grammar does nt show am lieing again?
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by mkoabiola: 11:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
Can't remeber,inform u as soon as I rmba.
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by delors(m): 11:16pm On Jun 25, 2013
kehinde1588: tanx bros,u get 2000 likes for that. I tink i need an English teacher.hope my grammar does nt show am lieing again?
Kennis Musik cool down smiley all na play play na...if na so u write am for school u nor for dey where u dey na...so na just play play my pal grin
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by sova(m): 11:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
As a true african child, we all knew our parent were smarter dan we were, wt al d folktales we were force to believe.
D only tin i did was to steal meat frm d pot nd hide in my pocket.
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by tracyxx: 11:36pm On Jun 25, 2013
I was sleeping with my sis on d same bed.Each time I bed wet, she reports me to my mum who will always flog me to make me stop.I decided each time I bedwet I will just push her to d wet side of d bed n change my cloths.she was nw receiving d beatings until when mum saw where I have been hiding all d pisspiss cloths without even washing them.I will neva 4get what happened to me dat day

2 Likes

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by pwettyolly(f): 11:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
as a child i always had things go mai way whenever am @ granny's place until she hired dis very wicked househlp (Regina i hated r so much den dis fateful weekend everybody in mai house travelled remaining only mai cousins myself and d househlp in other 2 make our weekend fun we locked her out of d house
poured excess salt in r food
and d last 1 poured cold water and safety pin on r bed
funny enough went mai granny came back on Sunday she resigned after reporting us nd dat was also d first and last time i received a slap from my grandmother cos i was d master planner lolssss

1 Like

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 26, 2013

lolzz...you don cwaze finish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My hubby want me to break my sim / Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video) / 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.