Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents (21638 Views)

My Parents Divorce Left My Life In Shambles / The Expensive Prank I Played On My Dad Yesterday / How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2013
druid06:

Dude, you're so funny. Like seriously, are you this fuc-ked up?. Men I feel so sorry for you, you're a lost cause. Relying on your father's success like a blood sucker. You better go get a job, work hard, be successful, make a name for your self, be relevant to your society and stop constituting a nuisance. If your story is true, I bet you're one of those politicians illegitimate child and you're the product of those years of looting no wonder you turned out like this, a nobody.

I feel sorry for you men moreso, I feel sorry for that poor little girl if she's actually your child and not a picture you stole for someone else's facebook page or something. With all that nonsense you're accepting about your child being a po-rn actress, you need to go get your head examine. Dude, word of advice. Go look for a solution to your problem. There's something definitely wrong with you. I wasn't sure then but I am totally sure now..

My spot.. Brb.. Got basketball game to play with real people better than wasting that time with a chimp.

I will answer you later ok? Son
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by cigaricon(m): 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2013
druid06: .
Dem dey tell you the truth you dey rant rubbish. ok tell me if you wouldnt have loved it more if your Dad had spent time chatting with you guys, took you out, played board games with you etc When you spend time with your children, u tend to know evedything about them; their likes, dislikes, feares, strenth, weakness, talents etc and help and encourage them where need be. But when you ignore them, put up straight faces all the time beat them for every slightest mistake, you scare them away hence making them to know just little about you and vice versa. Look, i'm no difference from you and i really know what i missed out and i will not let that happen with my own children, never.

sorry to say oh, but i think i'm starting to feel sorry for your kids born or yet to be born
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2013
REALITY101:

Fucck you son. Both of y'all mother'fuckers are far from being fine.

Dickheadd

Fine rat! We have seen you! Now run along! Rat!
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by druid06(m): 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2013
cigar icon:
Dem dey tell you the truth you dey rant rubbish. ok tell me if you wouldnt have loved it more if your Dad had spent time chatting with you guys, took you out, played board games with you etc When you spend time with your children, u tend to know evedything about them; their likes, dislikes, feares, strenth, weakness, talents etc and help and encourage them where need be. But when you ignore them, put up straight faces all the time beat them for every slightest mistake, you scare them away hence making them to know just little about you and vice versa. Look, i'm no difference from you and i really know what i missed out and i will not let that happen with my own children, never.

sorry to say oh, but i think i'm starting to feel sorry for your kids born or yet to be born

Kid, you better go mind your goddamn business and feel sorry for yourself and your father. You can't even contruct a simple grammar. Little wonder your dad beats the shi-t out of you. Look at how dirty and unkept you look in your profile picture like seriously, don't you know what a soap is?. We're not the same in any respect, you need to go solve your issues with your father not take it out on me. I don't know you.

1 Like

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2013
Chillisauce:

Fine rat! We have seen you! Now run along! Rat!

Haha.. [img]http://2.bp..com/-2Wj6lcbjDDM/Tm6D41tA8yI/AAAAAAAABNA/d4r4fAjhEL4/s1600/oie_130830A9hSR42j.g[/img]
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
cigar icon:

Lol tell em.. That kid is so freakin sad n bitter
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 27, 2013
druid06:

Dude, you're so funny. Like seriously, are you this fuc-ked up?. Men I feel so sorry for you, you're a lost cause. Relying on your father's success like a blood sucker. You better go get a job, work hard, be successful, make a name for your self, be relevant to your society and stop constituting a nuisance. If your story is true, I bet you're one of those politicians illegitimate child and you're the product of those years of looting no wonder you turned out like this, a nobody.

I feel sorry for you men moreso, I feel sorry for that poor little girl if she's actually your child and not a picture you stole for someone else's facebook page or something. With all that nonsense you're accepting about your child being a po-rn actress, you need to go get your head examine. Dude, word of advice. Go look for a solution to your problem. There's something definitely wrong with you. I wasn't sure then but I am totally sure now..

Lmao dude lemme educate your ignoramus asss. That's my little girl, I am a proud younge papi I mean a 101% proud one at that.

Secondly, yes I repeat... If she grow up despite having everything money and power can buy, good education and decided to be a po rn start? SHE IS WELCOME. Her life her choice.

@ politician looting son or whatever, I ain't got no comment for that.

No matter how much you rant and whin out here, it's not gonna change the fact that you're one sad mofo who had the worst childhood experience. Note: you don't need to have billionair parents to have an awesome childhood.

Oh it's none of my business anyway. No go kill your dad and please don't be anything like your dad to your kids cuz that's cray.

Seriously, I give up.

Back to topic..

I have a few pranks on my grandma smiley
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by druid06(m): 12:02am On Jun 28, 2013
REALITY101:

Lmao dude lemme educate your ignoramus asss. That's my little girl, I am a proud younge papi I mean a 101% proud one at that.

Secondly, yes I repeat... If she grow up despite having everything money and power can buy, good education and decided to be a po rn start? SHE IS WELCOME. Her life her choice.

@ politician looting son or whatever, I ain't got no comment for that.

No matter how much you rant and whin out here, it's not gonna change the fact that you're one sad mofo who had the worst childhood experience. Note: you don't need to have billionair parents to have an awesome childhood.

Oh it's none of my business anyway. No go kill your dad and please don't be anything like your dad to your kids cuz that's cray.

Seriously, I give up.

Back to topic..

I have a few pranks on my grandma smiley

Funny dude, I've exceeded my time spent for douchebag.
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 28, 2013
druid06:

Funny dude, I've exceeded my time spent for douchebag.

Phew
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by justaqad(m): 10:06am On Jun 28, 2013
guys come on will ya'll stop fighting

Oya

Droido6 and Reality101 make una shake hands grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
justaqad: guys come on will ya'll stop fighting

Oya

Droido6 and Reality101 make una shake hands grin grin grin grin grin

Germs/bacteria grin
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
REALITY101:

Germs/bacteria grin

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2013
Chillisauce:

There you go cheesy
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 29, 2013
REALITY101:

Hahaha punk you edited that lie huh? Mofo. Your parents gave you everything you wanted hahaha I bet you're talking about whooping and abuse here.

Son, before I came into this planet I was already a millionaire 20's still counting $£. I thank God everyday that I will never lack Shiit in my life nor work for no motherf'ucker. As for my lil girl being a po rn star, phew If that's what she want who am I to stop her but I promise you will never be one but if eventually she chooses that path, I assure you she must be doing it for fun not for money because she's from a family where her last name alone is priceless.

Damn your dad really transferred his fuccked up broke frustrated life on you.. Yo did he r ape you? Be honest. Son you need to see a therapist for proper rehabilitation. I weep for ya kids cry

I edited cos I felt I shouldn't have gone certain miles..like having that beautiful innocent daughter of urs into d convo.. And for U,U r an animal...

1 Like

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 1:41am On Jun 29, 2013
REALITY101:

Lmao.. Exactly my point. The same way his Sister's went out there searching for the love they couldn't get at home. "Playing runaway love" haha

I'm not in the mood to hurl words at U..
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 01, 2013
sanniemoe:

I edited cos I felt I shouldn't have gone certain miles..like having that beautiful innocent daughter of urs into d convo.. And for U,U r an animal...

Phew, idiota

sanniemoe:

I'm not in the mood to hurl words at U..

Are you hungry son?
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by vivianc(f): 10:12am On Jul 01, 2013
I was an obedienT child and very intelligent. Never played pranks, never had To until one day..........

My mum likes praying To a fault, buT iT was so annoying during The christmas seasons. We would always Travel To the village and you know how the hamattan was those years. Mum would wake us up by 5:00 am when you were about to climax in sleep To come and pray. You dare not miss that morning devotion or koboko and cold water would land on your back, she was such a kill joy.

My younger brother and I haTched a plan To reset The alarm clock that usually woke her up, and we executed The plan successful.
Well, the next day, the alarm rang at supposed 5:00 am when iT was acTually 8:00am.

We were never suspected, raTher The baTtery was changed and our suffering conTinued.

But a day of no 5;00 am morning devoTion? We actually got To the peak of sleep and climaxed? ThaT was everyThing......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Family Intending To Move To Abuja Needs Advice / Am I Being Manipulated? Is Her Anger Justified? / What People Don't Know: Why We Pray With Alligator Pepper And Kolanut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.