Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Jonathan, Tinubu, Fashola & Bill Clinton (Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Tinubu, Fashola & Bill Clinton (Picture) (25701 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu,Fashola & Ambode / What I Know About Buhari, Jonathan, Tinubu – Tunde Bakare / How We Defeated Jonathan – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Tinubu, Fashola & Bill Clinton (Picture) by Pataki: 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2013
Eko Ile: Thank God it wasn't at a cassava bread vision event....

Oponuchukwu always doing attache...

Re: Jonathan, Tinubu, Fashola & Bill Clinton (Picture) by kaeto(m): 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2013

come o, does it mean you don't have anything else to do?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Tinubu, Fashola & Bill Clinton (Picture) by bright007(f): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
as the saying goes,water must find its way!Those who try to contain water only solve a problem to create a bigger one,it may take a long time before the problem enventually surface but it will and when the problem claims the lives of people,we blame it on nature forgetting we were the architect of our own misfortune.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Tinubu, Fashola & Bill Clinton (Picture) by Gbawe: 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
druid06: Is it me or is the Nigerian soldier in the background sizing up Clinton's personal security?. He's like yeah, I can take this dude with just one hand tied behind my back... grin grin grin

grin grin grin That is Jonathan's aid-de-camp Col.Adegbe. He always has that leering/mocking expression on his face.

He messed up big though with eyes closed while praying fervently below.

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Tinubu, Fashola & Bill Clinton (Picture) by Garrithe1st: 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
Gbawe:

grin grin grin That is Jonathan's aid-de-camp Col.Adegbe. He always has that leering/mocking expression on his face.

"Unless the lord himself guards a city, it is to no avail that the watch men have kept awake".........

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Tinubu, Fashola & Bill Clinton (Picture) by Gbawe: 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
Garri the 1st:

"Unless the lord himself guards a city, it is to no avail that the watch men have kept awake".........

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I wonder why Col.Adegbe has turned prayer warrior when he should be gaurding the President. He must want that pay-rise badly grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Tinubu, Fashola & Bill Clinton (Picture) by theripper3: 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
Wonder what caused the banter, see dem smiling. All of dem could be best of friends, while their "kiss-butts" die defending them on nairaland. Bloody partakers of commonwealth pillage.
Re: Jonathan, Tinubu, Fashola & Bill Clinton (Picture) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
This was during the Launch of Eko Atlantic na
Re: Jonathan, Tinubu, Fashola & Bill Clinton (Picture) by ISBLIAC(m): 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
Gbawe:

He's guarding the president both physically and spiritually.
Re: Jonathan, Tinubu, Fashola & Bill Clinton (Picture) by naptu2: 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
Soldiers will tell you that he is not a bodyguard (they find that statement offensive grin ).
Re: Jonathan, Tinubu, Fashola & Bill Clinton (Picture) by Gbawe: 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
ISBLIAC:
He's guarding the president both physically and spiritually.

grin grin grin I like that.
Re: Jonathan, Tinubu, Fashola & Bill Clinton (Picture) by DTaj: 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2013
I laugh in Swahili whenever I read the vituperation and insults exchanged between the so-called ’40-laptop’ gang of GEJ/’Jonathanians’ (apology to El-Rufai) and APC/ACN/Asiwaju Tinubu gang on Nairaland.

All politicians (in ACN, APC, PDP, CPC, DPP, APGA, Accord, etc) are one and the same people. The only thing that binds them (or most of them) is political interest. These guys wine and dine in their closets while supporters of both sides ‘kill’ themselves with insults on Nairaland and elsewhere (blogs, websites, etc).

The other day, before 2011 elections, after GEJ met with the Chairmen of all parties, he singled out Tinubu, held his hand and led him to the inner recesses of the Villa- we all knew the result: PDP (and GEJ) won in Lagos overwhelmingly!

Today, Chief Femi Fani Kayode (FFK) is in APC, dining with Tinubu, Aregbe and Ajimobi (at the pool side of Bourdillon, last weekend, as he personally reported on his facebook timeline). This same FFK that called Tinubu and AC/ACN all sorts of names when he worked for OBJ! Who would have thought that an OBJ core acolyte will ever dine with Tinubu?

Senator Ashafa had his son’s wedding in Lagos a few years ago; the entire political class (PDP, CAN, CPC, APGA, etc) was there! Why? Of course, Ashafa as Lands Bureau Chief in Lagos has a huge resource base to dispense patronage across party lines.

Tinubu is Kwankwaso’s friend because when he (Tinubu) was Senator in 1992/1993 and Chairman of the most powerful Senate Committee- Committee on Banking, Finance, Appropriation and Currency (by virtue of being a Chartered Accountant- CPA of the US), Kwankwaso was the Deputy Speaker in the House of Representatives. The have come a long way…

GEJ and Tinubu are no strangers…As host of the Southern Governors Forum in his (Tinubu’s) first term (before OBJ gave him hell on earth in the second term), GEJ attended meetings of the Forum on behalf of Alams as Deputy Governor.

The other day, Olisa Metuh and Lai Mohammed were sharing groundnut in public…Yet people (the un-initiated) want to ‘kill’ themselves online… A friend who worked in an office involving meeting politicians across party lines once told me this: “if you hear what our Senators and Reps and the other top guys discuss among themselves (across party lines), the ordinary Nigerian will weep. They are all friends bound by interests and quest for power. Nothing more!”

It is high time Nigerians knew that we should think of galvanizing rich ideas for national development and stay united, because when push comes to shove, politicians will ferry their families to their castles in Western Europe, USA, Dubia, SA, etc!

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Tinubu, Fashola & Bill Clinton (Picture) by HolyTruth: 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2013

Hello Sir!

I realized you and your compatriots are always in the habit of using terms or words with "chukwu" as a prefix or suffix to derogate individuals particularly the current President of your so called country Nigeria.

I was just wondering if you know the meaning of the word Chukwu? If you do this intentionally then something is definitely wrong somewhere but let me give you a benefit of the doubt that you do this ignorantly.

Chukwu in Igbo language means the most high God. Same as Eledumare or Olorun in Yoruba.

Now imagine how stupid it makes you look typing something like "odeeledumare" " Oponuolorun". Ignorant or not, it is using the name of the Lord in vain and there is no excuse for that. Even if you don't have any respect for the office of the President, please do have some respect for God your creator.

A word of advice for you too; it's not civilized or proper to derogate people in authority no matter the height of animosity. If you don't want him in that position, be practical about it; you either pray that God dethrones him, or practically vote him out, or canvass for mass demonstration or pray that God gives him the vision or wisdom you so much desire.
I believe you are smarter than this. Stop embarrassing your self and please do govern yourself accordingly.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Tinubu, Fashola & Bill Clinton (Picture) by phantom(m): 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
DTaj: I laugh in Swahili whenever I read the vituperation and insults exchanged between the so-called ’40-laptop’ gang of GEJ/’Jonathanians’ (apology to El-Rufai) and APC/ACN/Asiwaju Tinubu gang on Nairaland.

All politicians (in ACN, APC, PDP, CPC, DPP, APGA, Accord, etc) are one and the same people. The only thing that binds them (or most of them) is political interest. These guys wine and dine in their closets while supporters of both sides ‘kill’ themselves with insults on Nairaland and elsewhere (blogs, websites, etc).

The other day, before 2011 elections, after GEJ met with the Chairmen of all parties, he singled out Tinubu, held his hand and led him to the inner recesses of the Villa- we all knew the result: PDP (and GEJ) won in Lagos overwhelmingly!

Today, Chief Femi Fani Kayode (FFK) is in APC, dining with Tinubu, Aregbe and Ajimobi (at the pool side of Bourdillon, last weekend, as he personally reported on his facebook timeline). This same FFK that called Tinubu and AC/ACN all sorts of names when he worked for OBJ! Who would have thought that an OBJ core acolyte will ever dine with Tinubu?

Senator Ashafa had his son’s wedding in Lagos a few years ago; the entire political class (PDP, CAN, CPC, APGA, etc) was there! Why? Of course, Ashafa as Lands Bureau Chief in Lagos has a huge resource base to dispense patronage across party lines.

Tinubu is Kwankwaso’s friend because when he (Tinubu) was Senator in 1992/1993 and Chairman of the most powerful Senate Committee- Committee on Banking, Finance, Appropriation and Currency (by virtue of being a Chartered Accountant- CPA of the US), Kwankwaso was the Deputy Speaker in the House of Representatives. The have come a long way…

GEJ and Tinubu are no strangers…As host of the Southern Governors Forum in his (Tinubu’s) first term (before OBJ gave him hell on earth in the second term), GEJ attended meetings of the Forum on behalf of Alams as Deputy Governor.

The other day, Olisa Metuh and Lai Mohammed were sharing groundnut in public…Yet people (the un-initiated) want to ‘kill’ themselves online… A friend who worked in an office involving meeting politicians across party lines once told me this: “if you hear what our Senators and Reps and the other top guys discuss among themselves (across party lines), the ordinary Nigerian will weep. They are all friends bound by interests and quest for power. Nothing more!”

It is high time Nigerians knew that we should think of galvanizing rich ideas for national development and stay united, because when push comes to shove, politicians will ferry their families to their castles in Western Europe, USA, Dubia, SA, etc!
** breaks a finger while giving a standing applause**
Re: Jonathan, Tinubu, Fashola & Bill Clinton (Picture) by AbuMikey(m): 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2013
Niggas don even Deviate from the topic oo
Re: Jonathan, Tinubu, Fashola & Bill Clinton (Picture) by honeric01(m): 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2013
Gbawe:

Guarding a president like this, you need more of the prayers than the president. Wondering what this man go through when GEJ becomes drunk.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Tinubu, Fashola & Bill Clinton (Picture) by Image123(m): 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
The three men at the back seem to be laughing at my oga at the front oh.
Re: Jonathan, Tinubu, Fashola & Bill Clinton (Picture) by Druhill(m): 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2013
should the body guard really close his eyes? what if something happened to mr president?
Re: Jonathan, Tinubu, Fashola & Bill Clinton (Picture) by Limaoscar: 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
Thank God it wasn't at a cassava bread vision event....

I hate to be this harsh on people here on NL....but reading your posts over the years, i have come to the conclusion that you are the most disgusting and pathetic thing that happened to our generation. I wonder how you made it through a matrix at all.

That man is the President of Nigeria...today, that's who He is, you better deal with that fact and respect His office or go seek psychiatric help.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Tinubu, Fashola & Bill Clinton (Picture) by Limaoscar: 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2013
Hello Sir!

I realized you and your compatriots are always in the habit of using terms or words with "chukwu" as a prefix or suffix to derogate individuals particularly the current President of your so called country Nigeria.

I was just wondering if you know the meaning of the word Chukwu? If you do this intentionally then something is definitely wrong somewhere but let me give you a benefit of the doubt that you do this ignorantly.

Chukwu in Igbo language means the most high God. Same as Eledumare or Olorun in Yoruba.

Now imagine how silly it makes you look typing something like "odeeledumare" " Oponuolorun". Ignorant or not, it is using the name of the Lord in vain and there is no excuse for that. Even if you don't have any respect for the office of the President, please do have some respect for God your creator.

A word of advice for you too; it's not civilized or proper to derogate people in authority no matter the height of animosity. If you don't wont him in that position be practical about it; you either pray that God dethrones him, or practically vote him out, or canvass for mass demonstration or pray that God gives him the vision or wisdom you so much desire.
I believe you are smarter than this. Stop embarrassing your self and please do govern yourself accordingly.
Excellent post, clear, articulate and sound!!!......you were too generous towards the end to say to that chap Eko ile....."I believe you are smarter than this". No He is not! Read any of His post in the political section and see how He gleefully, de-rails and stokes the embers of political wars and tribal sentiments.....He is not all that! Just a spiteful and wreckless fellow with with a bad reputation!
Re: Jonathan, Tinubu, Fashola & Bill Clinton (Picture) by everyday: 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2013
Bill clinton is looking old see how time flies
Re: Jonathan, Tinubu, Fashola & Bill Clinton (Picture) by lastpage: 12:21am On Jun 26, 2013
HolyTruth:

Hello Sir!

A word of advice for you too; it's not civilized or proper to derogate people in authority no matter the height of animosity. If you don't wont him in that position be practical about it; you either pray that God dethrones him, or practically vote him out, or canvass for mass demonstration or pray that God gives him the vision or wisdom you so much desire.

Good talk as per 'everything else' except the below:

Why bring "God" into this matter?
Was it God that 'enthroned" him ?
...Except of course, if people like Maurice Iwuruwuru and Atahiru Jega ...have been renamed "Godt" shocked shocked!

This matter no Konsain God at all, He only sides with the winner.

Time to carry Placard non-stop! wink wink
Alutaaaaaaa

Lastpage!
Re: Jonathan, Tinubu, Fashola & Bill Clinton (Picture) by EkoIle1: 1:11am On Jun 26, 2013
HolyTruth:

Hello Sir!

Now imagine how stupid it makes you look typing something like "odeeledumare" " Oponuolorun". Ignorant or not, it is using the name of the Lord in vain and there is no excuse for that. Even if you don't have any respect for the office of the President, please do have some respect for God your creator.

All this internet essay for the great Eko Ile (The Akogun Of Ilu Eko)

I'm not sure what led to this pointless and ridiculous essay, maybe because you are yet to grasp the concept or the meaning of public forum, freedom of speech and expression as enshrined in our constitution or you woke up this morning and arrogated to yourself the power and authority to dictate to people on the internet what to say and how to say it, but either way, it was a pointless and ignorant effort on your part and you really need to worry more about your own skin and less about internet utterances of other people, at least until they make you internet dictator and supreme commander of internet affairs....

You do sound like a reasonable fella so act like one, my rights and freedom of expression has nothing to do with your existence so please get off my nutz...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Tinubu, Fashola & Bill Clinton (Picture) by ideylaff: 1:13am On Jun 26, 2013
We are so funny and shallow at the same time...

1 minute we are yapping US or Oyinbos that we can do without them and then the next minutes we pay them PR fees/lick their but to come and give credence and a paid Yes /Thumbs up to our projects

Its a crying shame.... if you ask me

anyway when are they going to do the renaming of Eko Atlantic to Ashiwaju Atlantic .....we are waiting....

Was Clinton paid out of the state coffers... he does not play with his fees....its all well documented
Re: Jonathan, Tinubu, Fashola & Bill Clinton (Picture) by kabba7(m): 2:33am On Jun 26, 2013
[quote author=Demdem]

[b]Why wont he blow? having consumed over a billion Naira worth of food in 2012 financial year. Na ur lineage be rats and cockroach.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Soneone please tell ♍ƺ what did that silly drunk from Abuja contribute to this city project if he has the chance the budget would has been looted ℓi̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅ others
Re: Jonathan, Tinubu, Fashola & Bill Clinton (Picture) by naptu2: 4:08am On Jun 26, 2013
Clinton's presence has nothing to do with the state or any of the other people in that picture. The man responsible for Clinton's presence is not in that picture.
Re: Jonathan, Tinubu, Fashola & Bill Clinton (Picture) by naptu2: 4:23am On Jun 26, 2013
The angry soldier said, "The colonel was not a 'bodyguard'. Someone of that rank cannot be a bodyguard or batman! He was either the ADC, military assistant or military secretary to the head of state!"

If you look closely, you would see a bodyguard close to the president. His eyes were wide open. I've noticed that in many other countries (for example, the United States and the United Kingdom) the ADC only appears with the head of state at certain ceremonial functions.
Re: Jonathan, Tinubu, Fashola & Bill Clinton (Picture) by bobthebuilder99(m): 6:49am On Jun 26, 2013
Gbawe:

Abeg, fashi the immature little troll. What Nairaland reveals to me is that Nigeria currently produces a lot of angry, cowardly, frustrated and unfulfilled youths who want to go around fighting everything and everyone on the net but will never physically confront the oppressors who emasculate them daily to the extent they are turned them into impotently hateful creatures. The guy who corrected me appropriately remained polite and gracious and it has to be an e-thug without manners making noise. Too many sad losers here. The thing is that their lives will still suck after logging off Nairaland.

Talk about cowardly. You edited your comment to make it look like you corrected yourself. grin

And it doesn't matter if he was a Senator, he would still be President Clinton.
Re: Jonathan, Tinubu, Fashola & Bill Clinton (Picture) by BrokenTV: 7:20am On Jun 26, 2013
Re: Jonathan, Tinubu, Fashola & Bill Clinton (Picture) by ZeusI: 7:29am On Jun 26, 2013
Gbawe:

Political etiquette means Clinton will always be regarded as Senator Clinton ,beyond office, and not President Clinton.
Etiquette 'demands'. Not etiquette 'means'.
Re: Jonathan, Tinubu, Fashola & Bill Clinton (Picture) by deleteme: 7:36am On Jun 26, 2013
Good to see GEJ leading the way WHILE TIFNUBU and FAshola stands behind acknowledging him. May we be in front while our enemies applauds from behind.
Re: Jonathan, Tinubu, Fashola & Bill Clinton (Picture) by elite1(m): 7:41am On Jun 26, 2013
Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

₦‎4 Billion Bribe: CSOs Warn NASS Against Scuttling Emefiele Probe / Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) / Seun Kuti: Peter Obi Is An Opportunist, Only Nigerians Can Save Nigeria (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.