Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

An Apology Letter From Men To Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Apology Letter From Men To Women (40074 Views)

My Apology Letter To My Man / What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by lastpage: 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2013
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by toshmann(m): 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I esp wanna hear you read the letter to me grin

For $1million I could read you a photocopy of the letter wink
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by lastpage: 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
mamsong9:

How many Women presidents do we have in the whole world, please think again. tongue

^^^^ And the one in Australia just RESIGNED!

...and guess what, she has started CRYING MEN ARE CHAUVINISTIC!

Women and PMS wahala!

Rule the world koo, rule heaven nii!!

Lastpage!
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Gialmine(f): 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
Chill men! Or is it boys?
There are some elements ☀̤̣̈̇f truth in that write-up!
Its in both gender! Men being boys; women being girls. Its an individual thing. We all have †̥ work on our personality! We can't just change the world in a day. It starts from oneself! We(ß it boys, girls, women or men) can ß a better individual! But there are things we've †̥ admit and make necessary amendments! Things like this! Between, nobody is perfect! Plus, no gender is complete without the other, remember! These arguments of one gender being better than another suck!

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by orgasticdance: 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2013
@Mynewhitmen aka writer of romantic novels...keep indulging in your utopian idiocy, how about apologizing to me for being a human being?

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by texaco1: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
@op,stop taking that cuban weed ,it is really bad for your system
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Ess: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
This is utter fabrication...sounded like some literature book...
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2013
Gialmine: Chill men! Or is it boys?
There are some elements ☀̤̣̈̇f truth in that write-up!
Its in both gender! Men being boys; women being girls. Its an individual thing. We all have †̥ work on our personality! We can't just change the world in a day. It starts from oneself! We(ß it boys, girls, women or men) can ß a better individual! But there are things we've †̥ admit and make necessary amendments! Things like this! Between, nobody is perfect! Plus, no gender is complete without the other, remember! These arguments of one gender being better than another suck!

Gbam!!! But this is nairaland. (Home to angry and frustrated men) As if they will hear.

Now watch them attack me.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by vicese(m): 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2013
I sincerely and totaly disagree with your write-up... Though you are a good writter, but no woman want to contribute to the wellbeing of a man, she is always looking for a man to contribute to her wellbeing...... The write up is total rubish. Just my opinion.
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2013
DICKtator:

if wishes were horses................
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

my wishes arent horses, they're Pegasus.

toshmann:

For $1million I could read you a photocopy of the letter wink

Don't need to cuz you know you wouldn't mind reading that to me in HD wink
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by delors(m): 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2013
Whoever wrote this did so on his own...If he wrote for men (and on behalf of men), how come our signatures are not on the write up? How can u claim to be a man and you leave out one of our most important toys - football! The writer is a boy, not a man. The Association of Real Men (Nigeria Branch) will soon come out with a press release to refute this impersonation....

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by texaco1: 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2013
rokiatu:

Gbam!!! But this is nairaland. (Home to angry and frustrated men) As if they will hear.

Now watch them attack me.

grin grin grin grin grin
no be ur fault,na the op cause am
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Allegiance(f): 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2013
smileyInteresting
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2013
bbexcel: tongue angry who cares nitwit? It was sha written by a man
see this one? and your kind will ask for respect right? smh.

i bet it is a woman who wrote that trash. they did the same with answer of black man to the white woman. having said that , Op and the fake author you are on your own.
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by norahvivi: 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2013
PLS HOW DO I POST A TOPIC?
Myne White: Dear Women,

First of all, we're sorry. We're sorry that although we look like men, we often act like boys. We're not even sure what it means to be men anymore. As we grow up, we learn that to be happy is to be self-indulgent and self-centered. We try to make enough money so that we can have the right TV with the right video games in the right home. We want to date you and maybe even marry you but we are scared to focus on someone else instead of ourselves. Isn't it sad that we see committing to you as a potential threat to our happiness instead of a wonderful opportunity?

Here's what we don't understand: True happiness comes from being true men. We think and act like boys who don't want their toys taken away. We look up to "role models" in the media who teach us to get as much gratification out of life as possible. We may claim to be spiritual, or even firm atheists, but pleasure is the god that we worship, whether we realize it or not. Unfortunately, women tend to be just another part of our hedonistic lifestyle. Please know this: True men won't treat you like an irritating obstacle or a sexual convenience.

A real man understands that women are to be cherished and treated with care and honor. He sees marriage as the opportunity to be a real-life superhero—he leaves behind his old identity and becomes a new person, dedicated to serving his wife and children. Although he will struggle at first, a true man who marries eventually understands that he can't fit through the narrow doorway to happiness if he tries to carry all of his toys with him. There is just enough room for him and his wife, arm in arm, committed to their marriage.

Women, you can help us become real men! Most importantly, we want to feel admired by you. Help us to know that you love us just as we are, even if there is room for improvement. Do this by giving us words of validation; praise us for the things we do well. This means more to us than we let on.

In return, we will make sure that you feel loved and cherished by us. We will learn to talk with you so you can be heard and understood, not so that we can tell you how to solve your problems. We'll also try to learn to express how we feel without withdrawing or getting angry. With polished communication we can learn that what makes you happy makes us happy too! What a concept!

Once again, we're sorry. We are to blame, even though good male role models are hard to find these days. We've ignored our calling to become true men and instead act like we're in high school for as long as we can. Please trust that we are capable of more than this.

If you are frustrated with the man in your life, do your best to forgive him and start fresh. After a while, if it's clear that he will not become a real man, leave him. You deserve better.

A healthy relationship will make everyone involved feel happy. When we are happy, we are capable of living meaningful and fulfilling lives alongside one another. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we journey onward to find happiness and become real men.

Sincerely,
Men

http://www.romancemeetslife.com/2013/06/one-man-writes-open-letter-to-women.html
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2013
vicese: I sincerely and totaly disagree with your write-up... Though you are a good writter, but no woman want to contribute to the wellbeing of a man, she is always looking for a man to contribute to her wellbeing...... The write up is total rubish. Just my opinion.

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! a woman life must have treated you really badly at some point. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2013
norahvivi: PLS HOW DO I POST A TOPIC?
dumb azz . is NL that cursed embarassed embarassed gathering of dumb women.
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by vicese(m): 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2013
snowytee: Which clown wrote this?Somebody point him out to me cause his brain is due for an upgrade.What gave you the temerity and impetus to speak for men?You should be tied to a horse and dragged on the street.Then ur carcass should be used as manure.Small boy oshe lyk u.Anuofia there

lwkmd............ Naija.... Seeee men dey para..... Lol.......hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaahhaa
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by vicese(m): 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2013
rokiatu:

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! a woman life must have treated you really badly at some point. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

hahaahaha........ I dey vex jareeee
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2013
berem: Who run the world,

girls! girls!!

"Dancing alingo"

cheesy grin
who run the girls, boys boys.. "dancing kukere"
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2013
Queendo: I dont expect the men to respond.The truth is that all men are boys but not all boys are men.
you are not making any sense, and you guessed right i'm not surprised
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Xano(m): 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2013
Real men are limited in number. Real men know their roles.
Real women are limited in number. Real women know their roles.
Don't be among those of Isaiah 4:1.
@op, i hope you are not a copy.
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by gothrones(m): 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2013
Obviously this nonsense was written by a woman, disguised as a man. One of the primary characteristics of a MAN is that we have never and will never apologize for who we are. If you have a problem with us, take your case to God in prayer. Bow down bitches.

4 Likes

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2013
Mobsync:

We're not guys, we're men. Besides, we don't remember writing this.
cool cool you rock. perfect answer. the op is either a woman or a fagget
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2013
Mobsync:

We're not guys, we're men. Besides, we don't remember writing this.

True talk: We don't remember writing this.
Nice One Tho...
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Egbagirl(f): 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: dumb azz . is NL that cursed embarassed embarassed gathering of dumb women.

mais pourquoi tu l'insulte? c'est juste une question quoi.
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by DarqChild: 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2013
This is some big Bullshit. I can bet my kidney that this nonsense was written by a woman. Next please!
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by theripper3: 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2013
Hmmmmm, see wetin over-secretion of oestrogen dey cause? Unnecessary mushiness.

Even ileke-idi want proud ondo or ekiti man to prostrate dey read dis verbose incongruous missive. U go grow white hair for armpit first wen u dey wait.
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by WukedP(m): 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2013
@op beeing a tom boy does'nt make u a Man, a lady wrote dis Nonsence
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2013
@OP,what did u really expect?that the men will agree to this?the earlier you realize that they are not ready to grow up the better for you.
The basic guy today will want to be like a kid let loose in a candy store.they have no shame in that.they call it their Nature.
bukatyne: I have read the OP and I don't seem to understand what is causing the wahala here

That men should be learn to love and cherish women esp. their wives and treat them right?
That men should learn to be more matured and not selfish?
That men also want to be admired and cherished by women and women should learn to do so?
That women should forgive the men in their lives if they have not lived up to expectation and start afresh?

It's well with the kind of men we have here o
my sister.you have no idea how many times I've asked myself this same question.one thing I know for sure is that 99% of men in this forum didn't grow up in a home where their fathers loved their mothers.it tells from their speech.it seems like an impossibility to them.as if loving your woman is an emasculating act..u can't blame them.
Like some people say,WE GIVE UP smiley

2 Likes

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2013
Egba girl:

mais pourquoi tu l'insulte? c'est juste une question quoi.
elle l'a fait sciammment .tu n'as pas besoin de "quoter" tout le topic pour poser une question . wink
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by successking: 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2013
Op, you said "we are sorry" for what? Why this generalisation? You are a boy and i am a man so withdraw the article now or else!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time / Lovers Of Nude Pics... / 7 Heartbreaking Lies Nigerian Men Give When You Catch Them Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.