Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

How To Clean The Face Using Lemon Juice - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Clean The Face Using Lemon Juice (2308 Views)

Collete Nwadike For The Face Of Universe World Finals / What Can I Mix With My Lemon Fresh Lotion. / How To Remove Dark Spots From The Face Naturall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Clean The Face Using Lemon Juice by anneduke: 4:24am On Jun 26, 2013
The high amount of vitamin C in lemon juice makes an effective and safe skincare remedy. Lemon juice also helps oily skin because of its astringent properties. You can take advantage of this natural remedy to treat acne and skin redness as well as brighten your skin tone

1. Drink honey and lemon juice to cleanse your skin from the inside out. It also helps to reduce weight.
2. Rub lemon juice directly on your face to cleanse it in the morning or at night. Dilute it with some water if you have sensitive skin. Mix it with some aloe vera to soothe and heal your skin.
3. Use lemon juice on pimples to reduce the amount of skin oil and shrink the blemish. It also reduces the redness from breakouts. Apply on acne scars to speed healing.
4. Use lemon juice mixed with water to help your skin's chemical balance if you have oily skin. It tones the pores of the skin and dissolves the oil. Use at night to diminish blackheads and open pores that may be clogged. Just keep it away from your eyes because its acidic nature will burn.

WARNING: Keep out of the sun when using lemon juice on your skin or face for it may result in blisters or irritation.

http://nigerianladiesbeautyworld.com
Re: How To Clean The Face Using Lemon Juice by lexyjoy(f): 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
Good evening! I want to ask if there are other options
Re: How To Clean The Face Using Lemon Juice by anneduke: 12:45am On Jun 28, 2013
@lexyjoy, you mean cosmetics. yes of course.or natural ingredients. you could use egg, pear, pawpaw, etc.

check me at http://www.facebook.com/nigerianbeautyworld
Re: How To Clean The Face Using Lemon Juice by OMOSOFEF: 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2013
Don't just use lemon juice blindly. It is not appopriate for
all skin type.

You can check out for what natural home remedies are appropriate for your skin in

www.skinreviving.com

(1) (Reply)

Does Bleaching Make One Prettier? / Stunning fashion items at discounted prices at HeelsEmpire / Learn To Speak Chinese Within 30 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.