Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Court Orders Arrest Of Lamorde EFCC Boss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Arrest Of Lamorde EFCC Boss (17109 Views)

Letter To President Buhari Warns Against EFCC Boss Lamorde And Senator Akpabio / EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Lamorde Removed / President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Lamorde EFCC Boss by Goldenheart(m): 10:40am On Jun 26, 2013
I love this part of the world...
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Lamorde EFCC Boss by seyilabi(m): 10:46am On Jun 26, 2013
991: LMFAO!! Arresticism: meaning - when an arrest warrant is given to an arrestant to arrest the arrester of other arrestees grin grin grin
. Walahi, u wan kill me with laugh

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Lamorde EFCC Boss by kwajahafiz(m): 10:48am On Jun 26, 2013
Is this mad country not run by juveniles?.
Is it possible for Nigerians to be that daft?.
Are my people really really that unintelligent?.
How can we read stuff like this every day, and keep thinking, alls well?.
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Lamorde EFCC Boss by maanma: 10:54am On Jun 26, 2013
Reachyrich: Police catch thief.
no na thief catch police here
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Lamorde EFCC Boss by penny01502: 10:54am On Jun 26, 2013
please tell nollywood to organize us a movie on this issue lets see how funny it is
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Lamorde EFCC Boss by Policewoman(f): 10:58am On Jun 26, 2013
The EFCC boss knows the law and chose to violate it. He should pay the compensation.
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Lamorde EFCC Boss by dulphines: 11:05am On Jun 26, 2013
This is simply a ridicle by the Judge. 300,000,000 : 50,000.
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Lamorde EFCC Boss by wellmax(m): 11:08am On Jun 26, 2013
Impunity! Impunity!! Impunity!!!
When will we get it right in this nation? These kind of abuses go on everyday.
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Lamorde EFCC Boss by dplomaticVal: 11:11am On Jun 26, 2013
Afro connect: larmorde is a lame duck,just sitting in and chopping money,he should be removed from that position,no single corrupt governor or minister has been arrested since he came in as the EFCC boss.

Its unconstitutional
to probe or arrest sitting Govs cos they're blitheringly immuned by default of office they occupy.
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Lamorde EFCC Boss by sylve11: 11:21am On Jun 26, 2013
Hahaha cool
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Lamorde EFCC Boss by Reference(m): 11:34am On Jun 26, 2013
Ha. Bushmeat don wear Nike.
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Lamorde EFCC Boss by omeiz93: 11:36am On Jun 26, 2013
Nigeria is a country where the word IMPUNITY rain supreme, how can EFCC went to person house and office, search them thoroughly without search warrant couple with d arrest of d owner of d house and in d pcosess he lost his sick mother and d judge is telling EFCC to pay him N50,000 as compensation, what a mess, he should just go ahead and apeal that judgement.
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Lamorde EFCC Boss by eddyslim(m): 11:37am On Jun 26, 2013
Does it sound like a broken record? Nigeria my country, Sh**t happens anyway.. Just passing though.
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Lamorde EFCC Boss by chukjojo(m): 11:46am On Jun 26, 2013
I missed my way,,,, am not suppose to be in this trend...............

too disgusting !!! undecidedSmtwwww
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Lamorde EFCC Boss by Mopolchi: 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2013
The hunter has now become the hunted.
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Lamorde EFCC Boss by Mopolchi: 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2013
chukjojo: I missed my way,,,, am not suppose to be in this trend...............

too disgusting !!! undecidedSmtwwww
Omo your confusion too much. Not just that you missed your way, you also forgot to use the right word- thread and not trend.
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Lamorde EFCC Boss by GOLIDIVA: 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
991: LMFAO!! Arresticism: meaning - when an arrest warrant is given to an arrestant to arrest the arrester of other arrestees grin grin grin
Hehe! That will make the IG an ARRESTOTLE meaning Arrester of Arresters! Hihihi

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Lamorde EFCC Boss by GOLIDIVA: 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2013
omeiz93: Nigeria is a country where the word IMPUNITY rain supreme, how can EFCC went to person house and office, search them thoroughly without search warrant couple with d arrest of d owner of d house and in d pcosess he lost his sick mother and d judge is telling EFCC to pay him N50,000 as compensation, what a mess, he should just go ahead and apeal that judgement.
Bros eh! To SPOKE pidgin no be by force na..... ahn ahn!
Bah dah way, dat ur IMPUNITY, is it the "word" or the act that is the contention here?
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Lamorde EFCC Boss by mosesohu: 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2013
EFCC Boss should be relieved from the post he occupied.The man is not competent even his administration is totally below average. A lame man that's begging for food what performance do you expected from him........shittttt. please i nominate myself for the post
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Lamorde EFCC Boss by yinchar(m): 1:30pm On Jun 26, 2013
The inspector general of police should arrest EFCC Chairperson with immediate effect.....this not about the hunter becoming the hunted....it's about flagrant disobey of a competent court order....it's very simple you cannot disobey a court order no matter how highly placed you are...just that in this part of the world...things like this is a normal occurrence....but for posterity sake he should be arrested...so as to serve as a lesson to others.
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Lamorde EFCC Boss by ismailaoladayo: 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
story, Nollywood movies
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Lamorde EFCC Boss by Abali1(m): 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
omeiz93: Nigeria is a country where the word IMPUNITY rain supreme, how can EFCC went to person house and office, search them thoroughly without search warrant couple with d arrest of d owner of d house and in d pcosess he lost his sick mother and d judge is telling EFCC to pay him N50,000 as compensation, what a mess, he should just
go ahead and apeal that judgement.
Lamorde!!! you see wetin you don cause. How person go come NL dey speak in tongue? ahn ahn....

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Lamorde EFCC Boss by jemby: 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
mosesohu: EFCC Boss should be relieved from the post he occupied.The man is not competent even his administration is totally below average. A lame man that's begging for food what performance do you expected from him........shittttt. please i nominate myself for the post

Relieved from the post he occupied? He still occupies the Position Sir
What performance do you expected? Then I comment my reserve too, sorry I mean I reserve my comment .
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Lamorde EFCC Boss by deebrain(m): 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2013

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Lamorde EFCC Boss by Ballo52(m): 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2013
Nija we hail thee. How can u just storm into someone's apartment like dat without order from court. Mr larmode should not only apologise he should pay the 300 milla demanded by d lawyer. I rest my case
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Lamorde EFCC Boss by Akiika: 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2013
Anarchy! lawlessness!, when even the president does not obey the law of the land, his wife, the Fat Lady, even have a podium with an illegal seal. It is my prayer point everyday that one sensible junior rank military officer will summon courage to wipe out all these unarmed robbers in suits, agbada, babariga, hat e.t.c called politicians and press the restart button. This is simply demonstration of craze, not democracy.
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Lamorde EFCC Boss by Greaaat: 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2013
fitzmayowa: i dey laff ooo...the hunter has now become the hunted...watch out for the cocluding part grin

Oppa gbagaun style
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Lamorde EFCC Boss by toffinc: 3:21am On Jun 27, 2013
nawaho~~~TIN(forget the law and court)
This Is Nigeria :
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Lamorde EFCC Boss by Ama28(f): 8:22am On Jun 27, 2013
No one is above the law, the EFCC Boss should be arrested!
Then the N50,000 is an apology and a slap to the lawyer, when I read it, I felt there was an omission there, I was expecting N50 miLlion! After all the court proceedings for years? Waste of time and resources plus the allegation of neglect of his dying mother?

Anyway Oga EFCC abeg carry body go jail for two weeks!
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Lamorde EFCC Boss by Calebosko(m): 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2013
Since i join nairaland my life has neva been d same as it was b4,...una funny ehhh...cant stop laughing grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Conducting Forensic Analysis Of Ganduje Bribe Videos In London: Magu / AIT Denies Maltreating The Presidency During The Campaign Period / APC Presidential Ticket: High Stakes In S/west As 5 Aspirants Battle From Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.