Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Are Nigerian Men Really Mean?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Men Really Mean?? (2117 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Men Really Mean?? by mizzkizzes08(f): 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2013
kreami diva: Mizz,i think u're good just the way u are.i think u've got swag too.pls don't let any man make u feel less than u are. U'l hopefully find someone who would love u just the way u are.u certainly are big,bold and beautiful.

thx grin
Re: Are Nigerian Men Really Mean?? by mizzkizzes08(f): 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2013
hensben: in nigeria people like you are called fat girl but I think the guy love d way u are that's y he use the word on you cos nigerian guys luv bogus babe like you mostly as wife to be we really appreciate your type more than slim girls

hmmm really so there it's a compliment. ? i appreciate that guys there love my type but i don't know it hurts for me to be called that.. long story
Re: Are Nigerian Men Really Mean?? by Davidoff2000: 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
You are thick and sexy...we love women like u. we like big things. Personally, I will fall in love too
Re: Are Nigerian Men Really Mean?? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2013
mizzkizzes08:

hmmm really so there it's a compliment. ? i appreciate that guys there love my type but i don't know it hurts for me to be called that.. long story

Could you give an example of how he calls you fat?

Whether it's an insult or not depends on how it's said and what exactly is said.

Typically, Nigerian men love women with some meat on their bones.
You've a nice shape and are beautiful just the way you are.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Really Mean?? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2013
mizzkizzes08:

Fat Much huh,,? lol
for me, u are plumpy. In Nigeria here, ur type are called plumb/fat.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Really Mean?? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 26, 2013
tony ayo:
for me, u are plumpy. In Nigeria here, ur type are called plumb/fat.
U are P.H.A.T baby. Pretty.Hot.And.Thick.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Really Mean?? by Afroconnect: 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2013
mizzkizzes08:

hmmmm its just the thought because I seen these quotes on here that Nigerian men marry women in the US to become citizens here and whatever else... Me and the guy are not even together and yess he talks about marriage and having children (almost all of the majority of the African men that do find me on facebook ask me these questions and to me it is somewhat weird, like why not be friends first) and he even told me that if we ever have children that I'll fly back to the states and give birth to them there so they can be citizens..... but since I am from the states no matter where I give birth my children will automatically be US citizens... once again I never came up with these things he asked out of no where.. just wondering
WTF,you should be happy a fine young man finds you attractive-can you Bleep your money?
whats so special about America anyways,where serial killers and pedophiles thrive.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Really Mean?? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
By mean if you are referring to their choice of words I would say yes.

But don't be overly offended by it: it is their nature to make jokes which can be termed crude by other nationalities.

Usually, they say things to be funny or as a compliment and not to insult. And yes their words can be hurtful but you just have to look at the positive aspect of the man.

But do be careful of any Nigerian man that proposes marriage on meeting you for the first time. Such men have evil hidden agendas.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Really Mean?? by MrsChima(f): 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2013
Yes mean and low down
Re: Are Nigerian Men Really Mean?? by adconline(m): 11:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
mizzkizzes08: Usually I attract Africans on Facebook and they all seem so sweet. I met this Nigerian guy and omggg he is extremely attractive + sweet extremely sweet. But i notice a change in him and he started to call me fat and being an African American yess it gets to me... Also i wanted to know if they are all scammers and do they really love us African American women as they claim?

Yes, they are all mean and scammers because MEN Killed JESUS. Next Please!
Re: Are Nigerian Men Really Mean?? by mizzkizzes08(f): 12:07am On Jun 27, 2013
Davidoff2000: You are thick and sexy...we love women like u. we like big things. Personally, I will fall in love too

lol thanks grin
Re: Are Nigerian Men Really Mean?? by mizzkizzes08(f): 12:09am On Jun 27, 2013
adconline:

Yes, they are all mean and scammers because MEN Killed JESUS. Next Please!

umm honestly u didn't have to comment just to sayy next tongue
Re: Are Nigerian Men Really Mean?? by mizzkizzes08(f): 12:11am On Jun 27, 2013
tony ayo:
U are P.H.A.T baby. Pretty.Hot.And.Thick.

thanks much grin
Re: Are Nigerian Men Really Mean?? by mizzkizzes08(f): 12:16am On Jun 27, 2013
Afro connect:
WTF,you should be happy a fine young man finds you attractive-can you Bleep your money?
whats so special about America anyways,where serial killers and pedophiles thrive.

I, myself dont like how people in America are but i live in the south... ever heard of southern hospitality..? I do have a friend from Ghana who schools here and he says the people in Africa are more caring then America... there are people who kill their children kill other people.. umm dont they have that everywhere..?? in my state and town, there is not much violence u can sleep with ur door unlocked walk at night if u wish even children can play at night and be safe really it just depends where in America u go
Re: Are Nigerian Men Really Mean?? by adconline(m): 2:02am On Jun 27, 2013
mizzkizzes08:

umm honestly u didn't have to comment just to sayy next tongue

U got what u wanted!
Re: Are Nigerian Men Really Mean?? by mizzkizzes08(f): 5:31am On Jun 27, 2013
adconline:

U got what u wanted!

hahah rude!!!!
Re: Are Nigerian Men Really Mean?? by lumideezle(m): 7:01am On Jun 27, 2013
Choi!! See fine gal o, Y are u finding it so hard 2 accept that a man has fallen head over heels in love with u?? U are beautiful dear seriously and fresh!! And No u are not fat, some people with your figure are celebrities here eg Tools( google her)
Moving forward I'll advice u accept his love, if u feel the same.
Abeg if u have a sis hook me up lol and NO I do not need your money(I have a very very good paying job) or green card
Thanks.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Really Mean?? by Enegod(m): 7:46am On Jun 27, 2013
lumideezle: Choi!! See fine gal o, Y are u finding it so hard 2 accept that a man has fallen head over heels in love with u?? U are beautiful dear seriously and fresh!! And No u are not fat, some people with your figure are celebrities here eg Tools( google her)
Abeg if u have a sis hook me up lol and NO I do not need your money(I have a very very good paying job) or green card
Thanks.
smdh!!

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Men Really Mean?? by raydatluvs(m): 9:20am On Jun 27, 2013
mizzkizzes08: thx every time I get these compliments, I always think about the scams and what not because to myself I am not that beautiful lol.. I do not get compliments from African American guys at all so it shocks me that African guys seem to be interested hahaha
.I tink u are insecure and have a not so gud self-esteem
Re: Are Nigerian Men Really Mean?? by mizzkizzes08(f): 11:18am On Jun 27, 2013
lumideezle: Choi!! See fine gal o, Y are u finding it so hard 2 accept that a man has fallen head over heels in love with u?? U are beautiful dear seriously and fresh!! And No u are not fat, some people with your figure are celebrities here eg Tools( google her)
Thanks.

hahahah.. omg do u think all Americans are rich lol im not rich... and no i feel we are just friends honestly i don't know his true feelings how do u love someone u know nothing about plus never met..lmaooo i do have a sis but she's young lol
Re: Are Nigerian Men Really Mean?? by mizzkizzes08(f): 11:19am On Jun 27, 2013
raydatluvs: .I tink u are insecure and have a not so gud self-esteem

I do have my insecurities yes...
Re: Are Nigerian Men Really Mean?? by kliq(m): 11:45am On Jun 27, 2013
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Make Me Smile / Worst Date Ever~! / 8 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex EVERYDAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.