Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position - Satellite TV Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position (66799 Views)

Tp Settings For TVC / Any FTA Settings On Dstv Dish With Decoder Dsd 910? / Help Me On Fta Channel Settings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by olenyi: 6:20am On Nov 12, 2013
drmuchin: Ah but u taught me that amos 17'e is ontop of astra 28.2'e?

Of course. But simple physics tells us that the angle of incidence is equal to the angle of reflection.

So if you make Amos @ 17'e your primary, that means that the signal from astra @ 28.2'e is now coming from below your primary lnb (Amos @ 17'e). This effectively means that the signal will be reflected up and above the primary lnb. (you can use a touch light and mirror to check this out).

Inversely, if you make astra @ 28.2'e your primary, Amos @ 17'e's signal will now be incident from the top of your primary and reflected below your primary lnb.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by ogasman1: 12:30am On Nov 17, 2013
I'm new here sir olenyi please how can I track ait and mtn without distub ma joytv cus I'm using 2 torch in 1 direction
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by ogasman1: 12:32am On Nov 17, 2013
Sir add me on whatspp 08028898884 or bbm 2648E9E0 or email me with ogasman2011@gmail or yahoomail I'm waitin for u sir
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by milkydaddy(m): 12:43am On Nov 20, 2013
My oga,olenyi,how can i get ait,nta on my my joytv witout tourching my dish.i av read all ur thread.no nid of refering me 2 any thread.i'm using 4696x2
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by Seaman2010(m): 5:07am On Dec 20, 2013
Please, what is the TP to track SES 5 And Eutelsat 7A at 7 degrees East. Which is a better Satellite in terms of Sports and Movies?
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by esosuo: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
gurus in.the house I hail oh , please am havin issues with my Q sat decoder na only church dey intersat 7/2 while eutelsat all d channels saying scrambled channel and I noticed dat d strength is 99% and quality na 66% please any one with an idea of d decoder dat uses sim card I need ur help .tanks
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by iykmora(m): 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
sorry...
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by oluwriter: 11:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
Hi,

Happy New Year! Thanks so much for the knowledge shared freely with some of us.

I want to change to a free to air system.

Do you know what I can do with the Strong SRT 4622XII to enjoy FTA channels without having to pay monthly subscription?

I recently bought a Omax mini-8 decoder which I was told would work on Nilesat (I haven't tried it) when installed properly. What do you know
about it?

All I want is to enjoy some nice channels (movies in particular) on a free to air basis. Hope you'll respond soon. Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by paeffiong(m): 9:43am On Jan 04, 2014
Pls gurus, an interested in tracking the
following : ss10 and all sshd sports channels. Can
someone kindly post the frequencies for me
here. Thanks
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by olenyi: 2:32am On Jan 05, 2014
oluwriter: Hi,

Happy New Year! Thanks so much for the knowledge shared freely with some of us.

I am based in Freetown, Sierra Leone. I use a Strong SRT 4622XII decoder (with the card) provided by the satellite company with a 30m dish to receive selected channels (mostly Arab-speaking e.g. MBC Max, MBC Action, MBC 4, Bahrain TV, Kuwait TV etc).

I want to change to a free to air system.

Do you know what I can do with the Strong SRT 4622XII to enjoy FTA channels without having to pay monthly subscription?

I recently bought a Omax mini-8 decoder which I was told would work on Nilesat (I haven't tried it) when installed properly. What do you know
about it?

All I want is to enjoy some nice channels (movies in particular) on a free to air basis. Hope you'll respond soon. Thanks bro.

https://www.nairaland.com/1337636/pls-me-installation-settings-position

https://www.nairaland.com/332428/nairaland-fta-reference-library/1

Regards.
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by Fadola2: 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
olenyi:

Make Amos 5 ur primary. Then connect the second lnb to the receiver (without Diseqc) and input ur joy tv freq. Then place it a little above the first lnb and a bit to the left of it, if u're standing in front of the dish. (don't block the signals with ur body). Keep at it and hopefully, u should hit green. Find a way of holding the second lnb in place.

I like using the picture below as illustration.

Regards.
Can u explaín more on d picture, which one is at d top & d last lnb.
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by ebena107(m): 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
Gurus in the house, I bought a starsat dish/decoder out of curiosity and its set to SES-5 to which it got all startime stations but no freebie(FTA) is available on it. I tried some TP i got from lyngsat to no avail.

Please, How can I used Starsat dish(100cm) to get FTA station on SES-5 or any satellite nearby?

Thanks
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by spartacus11(m): 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
ebena107: Gurus in the house, I bought a starsat dish/decoder out of curiosity and its set to SES-5 to which it got all startime stations but no freebie(FTA) is available on it. I tried some TP i got from lyngsat to no avail.

Please, How can I used Starsat dish(100cm) to get FTA station on SES-5 or any satellite nearby?

Thanks
you need a seperate decoder, and you should buy a 2 way lnb give one to your starsat and the other to your new decorder so with the new decoder you will get all free to air, and even add more dish to it. But with your starsat you can't use it with other free to air and you can't add other dish to it, so my advice is buy a new strong decoder or any hd decoder then you're good to go.
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by Tsquare2(m): 9:27am On Apr 04, 2015
hello Generous Experts, am in Gombe. please I need frequency n SR for joytv, am using 60cm dish, and I have strong n Qsat receiver, please your urgent respond will be highly appreciated, thanks for good work.
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by rapthugx(m): 10:19am On Apr 04, 2015
Tsquare2:
hello Generous Experts, am in Gombe. please I need frequency n SR for joytv, am using 60cm dish, and I have strong n Qsat receiver, please your urgent respond will be highly appreciated, thanks for good work.
Use 12522v27000 next time do some little research online you will get it.
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by Tsquare2(m): 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
thanks my brother, I appreciate it sir.
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by Humblee2: 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hello big bros, in the picture i see, what is the center lnb frequency, the upper lnb frequency and the down one that is fasten with the LNB dish position and it frequency

please assist me cause and just coming up with FTA installation i only install single LNB on a dish
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by AwesomeRomeo: 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
olenyi:

Set up ur 90cm dish and get joy tv as instructed above. Optimize the signal by fiddling with ur lnb to get the max signal possible. Then under Eutelsat w6, input 11881 v 27500. Then standing at the back of the dish, raise it up a bit and a little to ur right. When u hit green, tighten, and try to max the signal also. Then input 11024 H 03333. Make sure this is also green but don't optimize. Around 55 - 60% is enough. Go back and make sure that the first frequency is still over 75 - 80%. Then blindscan.

When it must have saved all the channels, get ur Diseqc switch and connect this dish to port 1. Connect the joy tv dish to port 2. Then connect ur receiver to the receiver out port.

Now go to menu, installation, select dish setting. select Eutelsat w6. Scroll down to the two Diseqc settings and set their port numbers to 1. Exit and save. Do the same for astra 1N/2abd and set the Diseqc to 2.

Exit and save. Exit all and enjoy. Cheers.

If u get all this in one go, then the ''spirit of FTA'' is in ur blood. grin

Regards.
Bro can u pls give me the current installation settings of joy tv, mytv and QSAT/dstv. Tanx
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by 1kinggy(m): 9:28am On Sep 30, 2015
Please any help. In a bid to remove repeated channels, I deleted all and re scanned and has since lost s3 and s5. Any tip is appreciated. Thanks
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by Lukmantoffic(m): 12:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
Goodday,please i need ur assistance i want to know if i can use my 60cm dish with three Lnbf to get➡Astra2@28.2, Amos5@17 and Ses5@4.8
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by engrjoshua: 11:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
HUZ i need ur help pls, i tried tracking EUTELSAT 16$17°E dis everning...
tried dis t.p 11294(H) 45000 and also 10802(H) 30001.. ALL TO NO AVAIL...
SPENTS SEVERALS HOURS..
but wen i tried 12335(V) 27500.. I HIT GREEN, TRIED D TVC ENTERTAINMENT T.P COULDNT STILL HIT GREEN
wat can be d problems pls. or is it because of my dish is nt up to 60 or 90cm...
i really need ur help frnds...
I USED SRT 4940
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by Revd4bam(m): 7:44am On Nov 27, 2015
Please I need latest free to air frequency codes to get channels tv, waptv, arewa tv, rave tv, star movies + tv, tvc new nigeria and more
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by Abbeysupar: 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
pls i need a guide on how to install CAN TV, i dont know if it also have frequency And symbol Rate also the polarity thnx
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by emmanuelgreat(m): 2:44am On Mar 31, 2016
For all your satellite TV installation including sport 24 HD, Nilesat ( MBC 1, 2, 3 and MBC Bollywood) call me Emmanuel on 07068569004 or 08073192804. in case you just want BBC, CNN, and Aljazeera on one dish, you need a minimum of 1.8 meter dish. and I can get it for you. for Abuja residents only and it's environs.

Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
Install new decoder and resolve any technical issues you are having with your Dstv, My joy TV, Space, Startimes, Go tv , Consat, Free to Air Tv and other satellites dishes like no signal due to bad weather condition or faulty connection problem, no service, off/on of pictures display on TV screen/ E48 errors/ E32 errors/ E16 error and no communication from primary decoder. Call us on 08159229130. Real Technologies Nigeria Limited.
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by Decsix(m): 10:54am On Jan 01, 2019
@olenyi I need your self and I will pay, the work is in Lagos just need to help me set my satellite location and the rest. call on 08136688360
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by olenyi: 12:10am On Jan 02, 2019
Decsix:
@olenyi I need your self and I will pay, the work is in Lagos just need to help me set my satellite location and the rest. call on 08136688360

Bro thank you for the offer. I feel it is more cost effective to look for an installer within your area that can handle the setup for you. A lot of them are here on this forum. Just put up a request stating your location and people will respond.

Happy New year to you.

My warm regards.
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by Monlo(m): 10:49am On Jan 02, 2019
olenyi:

Bro thank you for the offer. I feel it is more cost effective to look for an installer within your area that can handle the setup for you. A lot of them are here on this forum. Just put up a request stating your location and people will respond.

Happy New year to you.

My warm regards.

@Olenyi,one of the founding fathers of FTA forum,happy to here from you and also to know you are still around here.Pls we miss your contributions in the FTA section.God bless....

1 Like

Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by Sefe88: 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
There is a new satellite TV company in Nigeria and it is requesting to have Satellite TV installers' contact .

We shall train and certify, once certified, your contact will be registered on all our platforms and products and if there is a client within your area who needs your service, you will be contacted.

Please send the following information below on whatsapp to 08076661067 (NO CALLS PLEASE)

Name
Cities / LGA or Towns you can cover
Other contacts (email) etc

Thank you.
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by emmaniche: 10:13am On Feb 19, 2019
1.8m dish needed in lagos. Hit me up 08165471453.
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by emmanuelfemi199: 10:39am On Jul 25, 2020
I mistaken factory reset my mytv SRT 4940 and it completely no channel is working is not even bringing channels in manual scan pls what can I do pls help he 07039333199

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Strong Decoder And Th Models.e / Motorising Big Dishes (1.8meters And Above) / 40+ Free Channels- Watch All Nigerian Church Tv Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.