Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Police Inspector Feared Dead In Gombe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Inspector Feared Dead In Gombe (9284 Views)

Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition / Meet Solomon Aranse, Police Inspector General (Acting) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Inspector Feared Dead In Gombe by Akan2011(m): 11:36am On Jun 26, 2013
Boko Haram is suspected

Residents heard sporadic gunshots all night.

Reports from Kumo Town in Gombe State say gunmen attacked a police station and a police patrol team on Tuesday night.

The Hausa service of the BBC, Wednesday morning, reported that although the details are still sketchy, a police inspector may have been killed.

It also quoted residents as saying sporadic gunshots were heard for the most part of the night.

Details later…
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/139635-police-inspector-feared-killed-as-gunmen-attack-kumo-gombe.html
http://akan2011./2013/06/26/police-inspector-feared-dead-as-gunmen-attack-kumo-gombe/

Re: Police Inspector Feared Dead In Gombe by Afam4eva(m): 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2013
Are these people not all dead? What's the population of these bokoharam members btw? 500,000? Perhaps 1million?
Re: Police Inspector Feared Dead In Gombe by imsuboi(m): 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2013
Afam4eva: Are these people not all dead? What's the population of these bokoharam members btw? 500,000? Perhaps 1million?

Sh.IT

Afam you should have just waited 2 more seconds na.. You've taken the number one spot
embarassed embarassed

=================================================

Back to the topic: I think our reta.rded, wife-controlling puppet of a pre.sident should seek foreign aid on this matter. These boko haram dudes are proving to be too smart for his little brain to handle

N/B: its my own opinion o! Abeg! No one should start throwing punches
Re: Police Inspector Feared Dead In Gombe by kokoye(m): 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2013
Big deal ..is this not a daily occurence in these parts?

abegi..to the left ojare

or ..pass the mic
Re: Police Inspector Feared Dead In Gombe by Eneze1(f): 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2013
I thought this people are all dead
Re: Police Inspector Feared Dead In Gombe by xmileeasy: 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2013
migration of these elements to unaffected states.measures should put in place to curtail their movement before more havoc are wrecked.jtf pls don't relent on the good work you guys are doing

1 Like

Re: Police Inspector Feared Dead In Gombe by imsuboi(m): 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2013
Eneze1: I thought this people are all dead

Why are you echoing what afam said?

1 Like

Re: Police Inspector Feared Dead In Gombe by mike404(m): 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2013
Eneze1: I thought this people are all dead
WHEN DOGS AND BABOON IS STILL ALIVE

1 Like

Re: Police Inspector Feared Dead In Gombe by Sarcoc: 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2013
All these people saying that they thought these BH boys are all dead na who tell una that one? It is clear that they are some still left hence the state of emergency remaining active in these state.

Interesting that the all mighty BH have now resorted to killing induviduls - surely our uniformed buys must be winning
Re: Police Inspector Feared Dead In Gombe by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 26, 2013
freaking, stinking cowards. Why did they run when the war was taking to them.

Also exploiting blind spots.

Re.tarded Virgin hunters
Re: Police Inspector Feared Dead In Gombe by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 26, 2013
Nawaoo, almost opposite my lodge den wen I was serving, to all dis brainwashed fools doing dis evil, ur dayz r numbered..
Re: Police Inspector Feared Dead In Gombe by johnstar(m): 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2013
Afam4eva: Are these people not all dead? What's the population of these bokoharam members btw? 500,000? Perhaps 1million?
dm b ants na
Re: Police Inspector Feared Dead In Gombe by seunlayi(m): 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2013
seunlayi: [size=40pt]WAO! TENTH TO COMMENT[/size]
If this is the mentality on Nairaland now, let me start with this tenth position. GBOKO HARAM WILL SOON A THING OF THE PAST IN A MATTER OF TIME. GOD HELP US
Re: Police Inspector Feared Dead In Gombe by Valto(m): 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
imsu.boy:

Back to the topic: I think our reta.rded, wife-controlling puppet of a pre.sident should seek foreign aid on this matter.
i think u are the reta.rded one !! must u curse GEJ for every unfortunate events that happens in the country

2 Likes

Re: Police Inspector Feared Dead In Gombe by imsuboi(m): 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2013
Valto: i think u are the reta.rded one !! must u curse GEJ for every unfortunate events that happens in the country

oh dear! Someone has escaped from yaba left
Re: Police Inspector Feared Dead In Gombe by Kenny4lyfe(m): 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2013
undecided

Re: Police Inspector Feared Dead In Gombe by Exodus2k(m): 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2013
Running to neighbouring states to continue their evil work will not help them, i strongly believe that our Armed Forces will catch up with them. Kill them all undecidedRunning to neighbouring states to continue their evil work will not help them, i strongly believe that our Armed Forces will catch up with them. Kill them all
Re: Police Inspector Feared Dead In Gombe by undigeh: 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
Just the way Osama bin-laden was posing with AK 47 in his days as leader of Al-qaeda.
Re: Police Inspector Feared Dead In Gombe by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2013
Re: Police Inspector Feared Dead In Gombe by forextrader9(m): 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2013
God hope my friend mesaick is save o
Re: Police Inspector Feared Dead In Gombe by danNaija: 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2013
imsu.boi:

Sh.IT

Afam you should have just waited 2 more seconds na.. You've taken the number one spot
embarassed embarassed

Back to the topic: I think our reta.rded, wife-controlling puppet of a pre.sident should seek foreign aid on this matter. These boko haram dudes are proving to be too smart for his little brain to handle

These days ogogoro drinkers just open their mouths to spew garbage about our president...did u really need those words to communicate ur message? undecided Go learn some respect son.

1 Like

Re: Police Inspector Feared Dead In Gombe by franchizy(m): 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2013
I ve said it over and over dat the state of emergency can't win or stop Boko haram, it is therefore adviceable that GEJ suspend the SOE, appologise to the Northern Elders and dialogue wit Boko Haram then grant dem Amnesty.
Only dis will return peace to the North. GEJ shud also honour agreement and return power to the North come 2015.
Let the North complete there 8yrs then the SS or SE can take over.
Re: Police Inspector Feared Dead In Gombe by curtain: 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2013
imsu.boi:

Sh.IT

embarassed embarassed

No body stopped ur father from being the president, why rainin all dis insult on gej or must u treat every one like u did 2 ur parents, its not gej fault that ur father chose to dance in the village square for palm-wine gifts instead of going to school and breeding u properly.
Re: Police Inspector Feared Dead In Gombe by lawrenceunaa: 11:46pm On Jun 26, 2013
abi na 25th to comment buh dat 1 be na. Na stil front page tinx. I guess na dis northern politicians that re tormenting the country wit dis bokoharam of a thing. We knw *our president is weak n also looked and acts as if he is been controlled by a remote*.let us put hands together n shun evil. HIT LIKE IF I MADE SENSE OR SPOKE UR MIND.,
Re: Police Inspector Feared Dead In Gombe by toffinc: 2:57am On Jun 27, 2013
smileyNawaoo~~~ I just know that Boko Haram could survive in the north and will change the country one day!
Re: Police Inspector Feared Dead In Gombe by akinladejo: 5:51am On Jun 27, 2013
franchizy: I ve said it over and over dat the state of emergency can't win or stop Boko haram, it is therefore adviceable that GEJ suspend the SOE, appologise to the Northern Elders and dialogue wit Boko Haram then grant dem Amnesty.
Only dis will return peace to the North. GEJ shud also honour agreement and return power to the North come 2015.
Let the North complete there 8yrs then the SS or SE can take over.
. Surely u are one of them or u sponsored them
Re: Police Inspector Feared Dead In Gombe by eddyslim(m): 9:00am On Jun 27, 2013
May God help us all.

(1) (Reply)

Erdogan To Visit Four African Countries / Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Awards Scholarships To Anambra Students / How Personal Interests Fuel PDP Crisis Ahead 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.