Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Pictures Of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West And Their New Born Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West And Their New Born Baby (8756 Views)

Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) / Photo: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Take Daughter To See Santa / Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West And Their New Born Baby by FunnyPikincom(m): 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2013

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West And Their New Born Baby by FunnyPikincom(m): 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2013
More

Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West And Their New Born Baby by FunnyPikincom(m): 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2013
Nice couple, Cute baby. View More Pictures Here>>> http://www.funnypikin.com/2013/06/ictures-of-kim-kardashian-kanye-west.html
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West And Their New Born Baby by MzteejaY(f): 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
grin Lol. This two people are crazy and jobless. They could pass for kim and kanye tho.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West And Their New Born Baby by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2013
mtscheeew! angry

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West And Their New Born Baby by Lilimax(f): 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2013
Damn stupid and weird! Although I still had to laugh...
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West And Their New Born Baby by shevon: 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2013
No be them o! Na their look alike!!! Look closely and you will notice it.
Kanye jaw line wide pass this guy own and he does not have pot belly; them two chin sef no be the same. Kim K pout na one in town. This gal is forcing it.
Chai! Wetin people no go do for publicity.
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West And Their New Born Baby by anonymous6(f): 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
very funny thread, they look just like Kim and kanye but I almost thought it was them because this wouldn't surpass them as far as I am concerned
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West And Their New Born Baby by lilkingluchev(m): 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2013
cute baby... bt silly p's cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West And Their New Born Baby by gluv01(f): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
Fine pikin...Kim and Kanye are funny. And what is Kanye wearing? grin

And Kanye really likes the baby o, it's been years i saw his teeth and smile without a grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West And Their New Born Baby by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
OMG that nigga is Kayne brother from another mother.
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West And Their New Born Baby by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
Front page pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!!! People are so mean to the Kadarshians ROFL...
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West And Their New Born Baby by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2013
[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1173013_kim4_jpg5b9601eee45d5d1ef867c61808d7507f[/img]

Epic funny. The Kardashians tape there whole life. They are so money hungry. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West And Their New Born Baby by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2013
rokiatu: [img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1173013_kim4_jpg5b9601eee45d5d1ef867c61808d7507f[/img]

Epic funny. The Kardashians tape there whole life. They are so money hungry. grin grin

Baby looks like alien na
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West And Their New Born Baby by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2013

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West And Their New Born Baby by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
^^^lmaooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West And Their New Born Baby by fatdon2(m): 6:07pm On Jun 26, 2013
No be me talk am.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West And Their New Born Baby by chimimi(f): 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
Lolz.....this is not kim n kanye!
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West And Their New Born Baby by Popowaa: 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2013
Their pikin get belle?
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West And Their New Born Baby by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2013
fatdon2: No be me talk am.
Guy, you wicked o! wetin be dis? grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West And Their New Born Baby by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2013
this is hilarious....
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West And Their New Born Baby by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2013
Buhahahahahaa,omfg! Damn funny cheesy grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West And Their New Born Baby by fatdon2(m): 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2013
berem: Guy, you wicked o! wetin be dis? grin
No be me talk am.
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West And Their New Born Baby by ichommy(m): 6:51am On Jun 27, 2013
Cute pics, why Berem dey vex?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West And Their New Born Baby by fatdon2(m): 10:11am On Jun 27, 2013
hmmm
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West And Their New Born Baby by FunnyPikincom(m): 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2013
rokiatu: Front page pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!!! People are so mean to the Kadarshians ROFL...
cool cool cool cool
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West And Their New Born Baby by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 28, 2013
is that kanye west??
He looks different... more like a human... not like the Big "almighty" kanye... like a human!
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West And Their New Born Baby by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 28, 2013
shevon: No be them o! Na their look alike!!! Look closely and you will notice it.
Kanye jaw line wide pass this guy own and he does not have pot belly; them two chin sef no be the same. Kim K pout na one in town. This gal is forcing it.
Chai! Wetin people no go do for publicity.

I tend to agree cos they look really different.....
maybe its d camera angle! angry
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West And Their New Born Baby by FunnyPikincom(m): 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2013
icebeatz: is that kanye west??
He looks different... more like a human... not like the Big "almighty" kanye... like a human!
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West And Their New Born Baby by fatdon2(m): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2013
icebeatz:

I tend to agree cos they look really different.....
maybe its d camera angle! angry
Thats kanye dude
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West And Their New Born Baby by sexyjessy(f): 10:55am On Jul 09, 2013
grin grin grin grin LMKMFAINT kanye drink o...cute baby...lolzz
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West And Their New Born Baby by FunnyPikincom(m): 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2013
sexyjessy: grin grin grin grin LMKMFAINT kanye drink o...cute baby...lolzz
wink wink wink wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / The Very First Photo Of Regina Daniel And Ned Cuddling On The Same Bed / Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.