Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:34 PM

Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support (16724 Views)

Nelson Mandela Is Dead / Nelson Mandela Is Dead / Nelson Mandela Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2013
stevo4shiz: R.I.P in advance sad sad sad
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2013
babarazy: by who?

I'm gonna conjure ur gf to do that. Better start anticipating.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by Stegomiah: 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2013
While reading punch newspaper 2dae, i saw pictures of lot of South Africans at the hospital he was praying for him, and i was like this man is close to 100 years, only very few pple are privilged to live dat long, let him go and rest.... Can't say same bout our own leaders, many people are praying for dia death while they are still alive, hardly will an hour pass-by without dem being cursed, i was touched, cus dis man will live forever...D greatest Man africa ever had

Morale- Each day counts, how we choose to live our life on Earth matters, what will pple say about u wen U̶̲̥̅̊ are no more, what will they know you for, live and make wise choices..

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2013
Mandela is one of my mentors. I wish him a life well lived. Whatever happens at the end he is to be remembered as a true African hero!

2 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2013
Stegomiah: While reading punch newspaper 2dae, i saw pictures of lot of South Africans at the hospital he was praying for him, and i was like this man is close to 100 years, only very few pple are privilged to live dat long, let him go and rest.... Can't say same bout our own leaders, many people are praying for dia death while they are still alive, hardly will an hour pass-by without dem being cursed, i was touched, cus dis man will live forever...D greatest Man africa ever had

Morale- Each day counts, how we choose to live our life on Earth matters, what will pple say about u wen U̶̲̥̅̊ are no more, what will they know you for, live and make wise choices..

Kai! You go like gist no small. Well-done ooo...
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by Zadokk: 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2013
Plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss my people which Nigeria former president has been on sick bed and d citizens which him quick recovering as south African which nelson, don't u think dat d man (nelson) will rest in peace if he eventual die
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by toluxa1(m): 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2013
Why are they tormenting this man na
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by Horus(m): 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
Have you ever heard of Uhuru?. According to many South Africans, Nelson Mandela is all that stands in the way of all South African
white people being murdered. Many people in the white SA community believe "Uhuru" to be a code name for a plan to commit mass genocide against whites when Mandela dies.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by Paulonminyi: 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2013
Tears drop 4rm my eyes,d way S.African re cryin bt 2 God b d Glory. Most importantly He receivin treatment in S.A. Unlik our politician here in Nigerian dat been charateriz by Nepotism,tribalism, religious fanatism, political chuavinism. It is a pity 4 naija. S.AFRICA God day.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by theripper3: 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2013
I smell a Tombstone . The man don try abeg.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2013
Horus: Have you ever heard of Uhuru?. According to many South Africans, Nelson Mandela is all that stands in the way of all South African white people being murdered. Many people in the white SA community believe "Uhuru" to be a code name for a plan to commit mass genocide against whites when Mandela dies.
If Mandela finally dies and the black people plan to commit genocide against the white people of that society they can come to Nigeria before then. We will receive them with open-arms.

Don't worry white South Africans we are ready to accept you guys.

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2013
ShyM-X:

undecided undecided undecided
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by Joshcoli(m): 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2013
Let us imagine it was one of our leaders, which one is great sef, mmmmm thinking.... Ok let's say baba iyabo
Imagine what will be written on placards
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by Odunharry(m): 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2013
this is not d right time to say Goodbye....Get well soon Nelson Mandela..Africans love u

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by bejeria101(m): 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2013
nnenna311: And he is still in a hospital in south Africa! when will Nigerisn leaders emulate this. And am equaly surprise with the way the whole issue is being handled in public glare unlike what we have here.
our leaders dont think they would die one day,dats why a gov dat had 3 weeks aviation training thot he cld fly a jet,or eastern state gov held d state down to ransome because he was sick only in naija,abi na GEJ wife own we go talk?

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by vislabraye(m): 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
He don try. May be he'll go this year.
However, he's a living legend.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
Horus: Have you ever heard of Uhuru?. According to many South Africans, Nelson Mandela is all that stands in the way of all South African
white people being murdered. Many people in the white SA community believe "Uhuru" to be a code name for a plan to commit mass genocide against whites when Mandela dies.

Err. I know revenge is another word for karma and it's best served cold. However, they need to think about the future of their country. The most important thing is the end-game and if they're well prepared to take full control of their collective destiny without outside influence(s) and other races(which I doubt). I think Thabo Mbeki had the best plan but he was forced out.

Anyway, they shouldn't make the same mistake MLK and Mugabe made. MLK fought for civil rights movement without having a master-plan on how to protect black businesses and institutions after segregation. Mugabe made the same mistake with the land issues in Zimbabwe.

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by collynzo2(m): 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2013
Paul onminyi: Tears drop 4rm my eyes,d way S.African re cryin bt 2 God b d Glory. Most importantly He receivin treatment in S.A. Unlik our politician here in Nigerian dat been charateriz by Nepotism,tribalism, religious fanatism, political chuavinism. It is a pity 4 naija. S.AFRICA God day.
Bro let's be truthful, If not for those white masters he fought against, he'll be receiving treatment abroad now. The whites developed South Africa, let's get that clear.

2 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by Inik(m): 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2013
He does not have much steam left in him....he may fizzle out this year. If he dies now he will die as a legend whose name has been written on the sands of time. I only hope he has made peace with God.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by Bleszin(f): 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2013
emmysenior:

Like curse? tongue
grin
emmysenior:

Like curse? tongue
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by niggadee(m): 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2013
[quote author=oluface]He cant survive it. No be curse![/quote he's on unconscious but still alive there's little chance to make a decent recovery and there is a huge possibility he would not be able to function on his own.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by niggadee(m): 11:15pm On Jun 26, 2013
oluface: He cant survive it. No be curse!
he's on unconscious but still alive there's little chance to make a decent recovery and there is a huge possibility he would not be able to function on his own.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by emmanuel4758(m): 11:19pm On Jun 26, 2013
am just coming out frm d hospital na waoh he no even recognize me again.doin d time my fada is campainin for him he called me bright one cuz den i waz just 11 years and am so inteligent.he is stil breathin wit help of matchin but his soul has departed.so painful cuz my dad was a very tight frnd of him.rip mandela but i promise u i wil mary one of ur grand daughter to keep our relation more rigid and unbreakable .rip my grand fada mandela u ar blesed to d world i luv u mandela .when u depart greet almighty for me bye my grandpa we love u and god lov u most
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by splashbaby(m): 11:33pm On Jun 26, 2013
Tata on his way home!
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by santafe(m): 11:33pm On Jun 26, 2013
collynzo2: Bro let's be truthful, If not for those white masters he fought against, he'll be receiving treatment abroad now. The whites developed South Africa, let's get that clear.
1000 likes. That is the raw truth which nobody is talking about.

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by SirMethod: 11:42pm On Jun 26, 2013
Zadokk: Plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss my people which Nigeria former president has been on sick bed and d citizens which him quick recovering as south African which nelson, don't u think dat d man (nelson) will rest in peace if he eventual die
what kind of grammar is this? pidgin is better. kai!
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by bcomputer101: 11:42pm On Jun 26, 2013
drake2005:

The same White people who inflicted this pain on him and his country men for years, brought Christianity to Africa for us and We Africans continue to stupidly worship it. Most of us are very Stup$id with lack of ability to reason and think critically. Don't know what is wrong with us.

Do you reason with nose?

Please get a functioning brain and don't bring religion into this.

#Confused.Pagan#

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by collynzo2(m): 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2013
bcomputer101:

Do you reason with nose?

#Confused.Pagan#
And the idiot posted that with a device made by white people.

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by Vansnickers: 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2013
Can you Eediiots shut up?! Mandela is not Dead, so save your eulogies.

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by Nten: 11:49pm On Jun 26, 2013
drake2005:

[b]You talk as if nah God cause the pain or nah White man cause the pain for him life. Stop accusing God for evil inflicted by White people. The same White people who inflicted this pain on him and his country men for years, brought Christianity to Africa for us and We Africans continue to stupidly worship it. Most of us are very Stup$id with lack of ability to reason and think critically. Don't know what is wrong with us.

Now let me address some issues. Why is Mandela made to look like a hero and Mugabe and many other opponents of evil against black nations made to look like villains? To most Africans they are very naive and oblivious about this. Mandela, as many students of history will tell you, never helped the Blacks in South Africa. Yes he championed the cause for the black liberation but when he became president, he sold his people and continued the white agenda. That's why every media in the world always sing praises to his name. Why? He kowtowed to the masters. Had he challenged the white ruling class and continue the black agenda when he came to office, he would have been rubbished, caricatured and destroyed like Mugabe. Go and ask the blacks in South Africa, they are still in wretched condition since the black liberation movement. White still control 80% of their economy. [/b]
so in essence he should die since whites control their economy abi? Or hw has ur statement justify the reason that "he has gone through pain in his life time."
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by drake2005: 11:52pm On Jun 26, 2013
bcomputer101:

Do you reason with nose?

#Confused.Pagan#

Very typical of MO of ignorant Nigerians with no sense of reasoning. If you need to debate me; we can do that respectfully. Define paganism for us? How does it relate to my post? Can you refute my claims? All I stated have been backed up by researchers and the global world for years.

Please define Paganism for us. You must do this since you raised it
Now and hence forth, I will intelligently deal with some of you stup$id Nigerians with IQ below 100.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency / Rising Fuel And Food Costs Push US Inflation To 7.9% / Buhari, Others Congratulate Kenya's President-Elect, William Ruto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.