Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad (2531 Views)

Man Steals From Oyedepo Runs Mad - Mikeangelonews.com / Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) / You Crave Heaven, Yet Pray For Long Life On Earth: Are You Mad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 27, 2013
YES, TOO MUCH KNOWLEDGE CAN DRIVE SOME PEOPLE MAD. NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE BUILT TO TAKE IN SO MUCH. I WRITE THIS TO SAY THAT ALL BIBLICAL KNOWLEDGE AND STORIES WORK ON TWO LEVELS. THE SURFACE LEVEL AND THE DEEPER LEVEL. EITHER WAY YOU ARE GETTING THE SAME MESSAGE. SO ITS NOT COMPULSORY TO GO DEEPER THAN THE SURFACE IF YOU DONT WANT TO. YOU DONT HAVE TO. I REALIZE I AM GUILTY OF TRYING TO GET PEOPLE DEEPER THAN THEY ARE COMFORTABLE WITH AND HENCE DESTROYING PEOPLES COMFORT ZONE. THE POINT HERE IS, IF YOU ARE A FAN OF KEEPING EVERYTHING SIMPLE AND LESS COMPLICATED IT IS OK, THE MESSAGE IS THE SAME . AND IF YOU ARE A DOGGEDLY INQUISITIVE MIND WITH THE CAPACITY TO GO DEEPER THAN THE SURFACE, ITS FINE TOO BECAUSE THE MESSAGE IS THE SAME. WHILE ON THE SURFACE LEVEL CHARACTERS ARE SINGULAR PEOPLE INTERACTING WITH OTHER SINGULAR PEOPLE, ON A DEEPER LEVEL THEY ARE MORE THAN THAT. HERE IS AN EXAMPLE

THERE IS A CHARACTER IN THE BIBLE NAMED JOB. NOW WHILE ON THE SURFACE LEVEL THE STORY WORKS IF WE CONSIDER JOB A MAN AS THE BIBLE HAS. HOWEVER JOB IS NOT THE NAME OF A MAN. JOB IS A NON-EXISTENT PERSON. THE PERSON DOES NOT EXIST. JOB IS A NAME THAT REPRESENTS A GROUP OF PEOPLE. LETS FIND OUT WHY JOB IS NOT A MAN AND WHO JOB IS. >>>> JOB 19 VS 9 He hath stripped me of my glory, and taken the crown from my head >> NOW A RUN DOWN OF ALL THE KINGS OF ISRAEL FROM BEGINNING TO END WILL BRING YOU TO THE REALIZATION THAT THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A KING IN ISRAEL CALLED JOB. SO WHAT CROWN IS THIS JOB FELLOW TALKING ABOUT AND WHO EXACTLY IS HE ? NOW WE GO PRECEPT UPON PRECEPT >>> LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 16 The crown is fallen from our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned! <<<< THIS IS THE EXACT STATEMENT BUT IT IS NOT COMING FROM A KING OF ISRAEL, IT IS A LAMENTATION OF THE WHOLE ISRAEL WHEN THEY GOT KICKED OUT OF CONTROL OF THE WORLD BY THE BABYLONIANS. SO THE CROWN OF THE NATION OF ISRAEL AS A WHOLE GOT TAKEN AWAY. SO JOB IS THE NATION OF ISRAEL. HOWEVER LETS GO DEEPER. FROM READING THE JOB STORY WE KNOW THAT WHILE EVERYONE AROUND HIM WAS DESTROYED ( BY THE BABYLONIANS AKA CHALDEANS ) HE WAS THE ONLY ONE THE LORD PROTECTED >> JOB 1 VS 12 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD <<<< DESTROY EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE EXCEPT JOB. NOW LETS JUXTAPOSE THE STORY OF ISRAELS FALL ON IT >>> EZEKIEL 9 VS 5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house. And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city. <<<< DESTROY EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE EXCEPT THE ELECT OF ISRAEL WHO HAVE THE SEAL OF GOD IN THEIR HEAD.

AND THERE WE HAVE IT. JOB IS A NAME FOR THE ELECT MEN OF ISRAEL ( 144,000 ). NOT A PERSON. ITS A COVER NAME FOR THE ELECT.

AND THERE YOU HAVE THE DEEPER VERSION AND YOU CAN GO DEEPER WITH MOST CHARACTERS IN THE BIBLE. HOWEVER THIS IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. THE STORIES WORK PERFECTLY WELL IF THE CHARACTERS ARE VIEWED JUST AS REAL SINGLE PEOPLE TOO. I SAY THIS SO THAT THOSE WHO HAVE A COMFORT ZONE THAT THEY DONT WANT DESTABLILIZED SHOULD BE COMFORTABLE IN KNOWING ITS PERFECTLY OK TO KEEP IT SIMPLE. I DO NOT INTEND TO DRIVE PEOPLE INSANE. TOO MUCH INFORMATION CAN DO THAT. wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by UyiIredia(m): 7:48am On Jun 27, 2013
Lol. I think Ihedinobi, Goshen and Mr Anony should handle this.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by bolaino(m): 7:53am On Jun 27, 2013
My Heretic brother, are u saying in essence that the story of job was just a story used to explain the fall from grace of the elect? Are u saying there is no historical job?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 27, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Lol. I think Ihedinobi, Goshen and Mr Anony should handle this.
They avoid him like the plague...

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Dzany(m): 9:16am On Jun 27, 2013
spot on! Obadiah.
You don't take a 4yrs old kid to study a degree programe............however, your post will still strike the truth in those who seek and are open..........I know 95percent of biblical stories are alergory that hold a much wider and deeper meaning....

Just like the story about a man who promised to give whatever comes out of his house as a sacrifice to God...........if we take that story on the surface level, then our God loves human sacrifice. But that is not the case!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:33am On Jun 27, 2013
Well prophet, I love the way you argue with your bible. Now you said Job is non-existing man but exist as a nation. What about Jesus sir?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by sylve11: 9:40am On Jun 27, 2013
musKeeto:

Oh God! lwkmd. grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by sylve11: 9:47am On Jun 27, 2013
@ Obidiah, So learn from them, my son. There is no end to the crafting of many books, and too much study wearies the body. Ecclesiaste 12:12 wink cool

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by CrazyMan(m): 11:37am On Jun 27, 2013
I’ve bookmarked a lot of your threads cos I find them educative…I’m hoping to read through them this weekend when I’m less busy.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 27, 2013
Dzany: spot on! Obadiah.
You don't take a 4yrs old kid to study a degree programe............however, your post will still strike the truth in those who seek and are open..........I know 95percent of biblical stories are alergory that hold a much wider and deeper meaning....

Just like the story about a man who promised to give whatever comes out of his house as a sacrifice to God...........if we take that story on the surface level, then our God loves human sacrifice. But that is not the case!
FLESH OF MY FLESH BONE OF MY BONE. MY NIGGA DZANY grin grin TRUST ALL IS WELL WITH YOU BROS. WE SEE EYE TO EYE
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 27, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Lol. I think Ihedinobi, Goshen and Mr Anony should handle this.
GOSHEN DONE WENT APOSTATE. HE IS NOW RESIDING IN THE VALLEY OF DRY BONES grin grin EITHER THAT OR BLOOMBERG HAS THROWN HIS AZZ IN JAIL FOR NAIRALANDING ON THE JOB. I BELIEVE THE CHARGE IS MISAPPROPRIATING COMPANY TIME FOR PERSONAL USAGE
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 27, 2013
bolaino: My Heretic brother, are u saying in essence that the story of job was just a story used to explain the fall from grace of the elect? Are u saying there is no historical job?
THE FALL OF GRACE OF ISRAEL wink.
THE ELECT ( JOB ) ARE PROTECTED FROM ALL THE VIOLENCE HAPPENING TO THE REST OF ISRAEL. HOWEVER THE ELECT FALL ONLY BY ASSOCIATION. SAY FOR EXAMPLE YOU ARE A NATION OF STRONG PEOPLE BUT EVERYONE IN THE NATION GETS DESTROYED BUT YOU ARE THE ONLY PROTECTED ONE, WHILE YOU ARE PROTECTED BUT YET YOU HAVE BEEN DESTROYED BY ASSOCIATION BECAUSE YOUR WHOLE NATION OF PEOPLE IS WEAKENED. SO YOU WILL MOURN AND FEEL SORROW ETC ETC. SO YOU WHILE NOT BEING DESTROYED ARE DESTROYED JUST BY ASSOCIATION HENCE WHY JOB WAS MOURNING.
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 27, 2013
musKeeto:
AS THEY SHOULD grin grin
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 27, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Well prophet, I love the way you argue with your bible. Now you said Job is non-existing man but exist as a nation. What about Jesus sir?
OH JESUS DOES EXIST. OH YEZZUR. HE SURE DOES. wink
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 27, 2013
sylve11: @ Obidiah, So learn from them, my son. There is no end to the crafting of many books, and too much study wearies the body. Ecclesiaste 12:12 wink cool
YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THAT SYLVE. WHICH IS WHY I DONT READ ANY OTHER BOOKS BUT THE KJV BIBLE grin grin I DONT NEED TO BE READING MENS OPINIONS WHEN THE MAIN SOURCE IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 27, 2013
CrazyMan: I’ve bookmarked a lot of your threads cos I find them educative…I’m hoping to read through them this weekend when I’m less busy.
I HOPE YOU GET EDIFIED BROTHER CRAZYMAN wink wink TRUST ALL IS WELL BROS
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by bolaino(m): 12:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
obadiah777: THE FALL OF GRACE OF ISRAEL wink
if we are to go by this, then that means most of the stories in the bible are'nt historical.
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2013
bolaino: if we are to go by this, then that means most of the stories in the bible are'nt historical.
ITS VERY HISTORICAL. I DIDNT SAY THE STORIES ARE NOT HISTORICAL.THE STORIES ARE REAL ALBEIT PORTRAYED IN A FICTITIOUS WAY.
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by sylve11: 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2013
@ Obidiah, can u pls point other books with no fictional characters/stories? am getting bored! cry cool

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by mtnsims: 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2013
Hails to your teachings o. you need mtn magic sims to ginger your browsing experience.
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2013
sylve11: @ Obidiah, can u pls point other books with no fictional characters/stories? am getting bored! cry cool
I AINT HAD LUNCH YET. MY BRAIN NOT WORKING FULLY grin. HAD TO REDO THE POST. SO POINT TO STORIES THAT ARE NOT FICTIONAL ?. CANT THINK OF ANY. THEY ARE ALL FICTIONAL >>>>> PSALMS 78 VS 2 I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old

grin
I PREFER THE WORD ALLEGORICAL TO FICTIONAL. FICTIONAL MEANS THE STORY IS PLUCKED OUT OF THIN AIR. ALLEGORICAL MEANS IT IS A REPRESENTATION OF AN ACTUAL REAL EVENT

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2013
mtnsims: Hails to your teachings o. you need mtn magic sims to ginger your browsing experience.
HAILINGS TO YOU TOO BROS. I AM NOT CURRENTLY IN NIGERIA. NO MTN OUT HERE LOL
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by mtnsims: 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2013
obadiah777: HAILINGS TO YOU TOO BROS. I AM NOT CURRENTLY IN NIGERIA. NO MTN OUT HERE LOL
lol. okay bro.will be waiting for you at the airport the very day you choose to come back to your roots with your own special sim.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by CrazyMan(m): 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2013
obadiah777: I HOPE YOU GET EDIFIED BROTHER CRAZYMAN wink wink TRUST ALL IS WELL BROS
Sure, I'm good...I hope to frequent this section more often. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
mtnsims: lol. okay bro.will be waiting for you at the airport the very day you choose to come back to your roots with your own special sim.
HAHAHAHA NO PROBS BROTHER I WOULD BE LOOKING OUT FOR YOU. grin
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
CrazyMan:
Sure, I'm good...I hope to frequent this section more often. smiley
AHHH THEY STILL GOT YOU AT THE NYSC SECTION I SEE ?
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by CrazyMan(m): 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2013
obadiah777: AHHH THEY STILL GOT YOU AT THE NYSC SECTION I SEE ?
Lol...you should visit there more often.
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2013
CrazyMan:
Lol...you should visit there more often.
LOL YOU GOT JOKES. NYSC SECTION IS FULL OF TEENAGERS grin grin
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
sylve11: @ Obidiah, can u pls point other books with no fictional characters/stories? am getting bored! cry cool
I DID MOSES AND THE RED SEA THE OTHER DAY https://www.nairaland.com/1327638/did-moses-actually-part-red
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
obadiah777: YES, TOO MUCH KNOWLEDGE CAN DRIVE SOME PEOPLE MAD. NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE BUILT TO TAKE IN SO MUCH. I WRITE THIS TO SAY THAT ALL BIBLICAL KNOWLEDGE AND STORIES WORK ON TWO LEVELS. THE SURFACE LEVEL AND THE DEEPER LEVEL. EITHER WAY YOU ARE GETTING THE SAME MESSAGE. SO ITS NOT COMPULSORY TO GO DEEPER THAN THE SURFACE IF YOU DONT WANT TO. YOU DONT HAVE TO. I REALIZE I AM GUILTY OF TRYING TO GET PEOPLE DEEPER THAN THEY ARE COMFORTABLE WITH AND HENCE DESTROYING PEOPLES COMFORT ZONE. THE POINT HERE IS, IF YOU ARE A FAN OF KEEPING EVERYTHING SIMPLE AND LESS COMPLICATED IT IS OK, THE MESSAGE IS THE SAME . AND IF YOU ARE A DOGGEDLY INQUISITIVE MIND WITH THE CAPACITY TO GO DEEPER THAN THE SURFACE, ITS FINE TOO BECAUSE THE MESSAGE IS THE SAME. WHILE ON THE SURFACE LEVEL CHARACTERS ARE SINGULAR PEOPLE INTERACTING WITH OTHER SINGULAR PEOPLE, ON A DEEPER LEVEL THEY ARE MORE THAN THAT. HERE IS AN EXAMPLE

THERE IS A CHARACTER IN THE BIBLE NAMED JOB. NOW WHILE ON THE SURFACE LEVEL THE STORY WORKS IF WE CONSIDER JOB A MAN AS THE BIBLE HAS. HOWEVER JOB IS NOT THE NAME OF A MAN. JOB IS A NON-EXISTENT PERSON. THE PERSON DOES NOT EXIST. JOB IS A NAME THAT REPRESENTS A GROUP OF PEOPLE. LETS FIND OUT WHY JOB IS NOT A MAN AND WHO JOB IS. >>>> JOB 19 VS 9 He hath stripped me of my glory, and taken the crown from my head >> NOW A RUN DOWN OF ALL THE KINGS OF ISRAEL FROM BEGINNING TO END WILL BRING YOU TO THE REALIZATION THAT THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A KING IN ISRAEL CALLED JOB. SO WHAT CROWN IS THIS JOB FELLOW TALKING ABOUT AND WHO EXACTLY IS HE ? NOW WE GO PRECEPT UPON PRECEPT >>> LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 16 The crown is fallen from our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned! <<<< THIS IS THE EXACT STATEMENT BUT IT IS NOT COMING FROM A KING OF ISRAEL, IT IS A LAMENTATION OF THE WHOLE ISRAEL WHEN THEY GOT KICKED OUT OF CONTROL OF THE WORLD BY THE BABYLONIANS. SO THE CROWN OF THE NATION OF ISRAEL AS A WHOLE GOT TAKEN AWAY. SO JOB IS THE NATION OF ISRAEL. HOWEVER LETS GO DEEPER. FROM READING THE JOB STORY WE KNOW THAT WHILE EVERYONE AROUND HIM WAS DESTROYED ( BY THE BABYLONIANS AKA CHALDEANS ) HE WAS THE ONLY ONE THE LORD PROTECTED >> JOB 1 VS 12 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD <<<< DESTROY EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE EXCEPT JOB. NOW LETS JUXTAPOSE THE STORY OF ISRAELS FALL ON IT >>> EZEKIEL 9 VS 5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house. And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city. <<<< DESTROY EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE EXCEPT THE ELECT OF ISRAEL WHO HAVE THE SEAL OF GOD IN THEIR HEAD.

AND THERE WE HAVE IT. JOB IS A NAME FOR THE ELECT MEN OF ISRAEL ( 144,000 ). NOT A PERSON. ITS A COVER NAME FOR THE ELECT.

AND THERE YOU HAVE THE DEEPER VERSION AND YOU CAN GO DEEPER WITH MOST CHARACTERS IN THE BIBLE. HOWEVER THIS IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. THE STORIES WORK PERFECTLY WELL IF THE CHARACTERS ARE VIEWED JUST AS REAL SINGLE PEOPLE TOO. I SAY THIS SO THAT THOSE WHO HAVE A COMFORT ZONE THAT THEY DONT WANT DESTABLILIZED SHOULD BE COMFORTABLE IN KNOWING ITS PERFECTLY OK TO KEEP IT SIMPLE. I DO NOT INTEND TO DRIVE PEOPLE INSANE. TOO MUCH INFORMATION CAN DO THAT. wink wink wink

Now, that is one deep post bruv....keep them coming! Just like the story of the Prophet Hosea marrying a temple prostitute; I dunno if it's literal but I'm sure it's also an illustration of Israel's infidelity & the punishments pronounced against her. Same goes to the potter's story in the book of Jeremiah 18; so, yes Obadiah777, I agree with most of the points you made up there...

Personally I think most biblical stories whether literal, allegorical or anagogical grin are supposed to be illustrations of what is, has been and will be.... My opinion!gringrin

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
doubleDx:

Now, that is one deep post bruv....keep them coming! Just like the story of the Prophet Hosea marrying a temple prostitute; I dunno if it's literal but I'm sure it's also an illustration of Israel's infidelity & the punishments pronounced against her. Same goes to the potter's story in the book of Jeremiah 18; so, yes Obadiah777, I agree with most of the points made up there...

Personally I think most biblical stories whether literal, allegorical or anagogical grin are supposed to be illustrations of what is, has been and will be.... My opinion!gringrin
VERY WELL SAID SIRE AND YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE STORY OF PROPHET HOSEA. HE DIDNT MARRY A PROST-ITUTE. THE STORY WAS USED TO HIGHLIGHT THE DISOBEDIENCE AND PUNISHMENT METED OUT TO ISRAEL. I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE ACTUALLY THINK THE LORD TOLD HIM TO MARRY AN ASHEWO grin cheesy
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
i dnt know wat came ova me. Im just laughing from the begining of this post till the reply button

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saudi Head Of Sharia Law Orders All Christian Churches Demolished! / Bvn: Does My Wife Has To Remove Her Hijab? / Music: Nathaniel Bassey-olowo Gbogboro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.