Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,095 members, 7,807,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation (19401 Views)

Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation / Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia / Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by Bryancrox(m): 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
Small girl,how much her papa dey receive a year? D boyfriend is a cartoon,he phuckup big time.
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by dayokanu(m): 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2013
Where is the rapee in this case?

Was the girl rapped or did the guy beat her and posted the pictures online?

1 Like

Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
Decryptor: Yeah! It was that Oba in that South-western state that raped that ibo corper who coached those boys. I heard the guys have some yoruba blood in them too

Shamefully, better to be brought to light, than to sweep them under the carpet like your Ezes and Igbo chiefs do.
Eze knack-knack of Abia Land I
Igweeeeeeee
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2013
Wouldn't surprise me if igwesssss of one village don dey gang rape one innocent girl for bush

What happened to the Abia gang ra-pists..........swept carpet as usual
If no be for the video, we no go know
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by collynzo2(m): 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2013
dayokanu: Where is the rapee in this case?

Was the girl rapped or did the guy beat her and posted the pictures online?
A wise man
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by Decryptor(m): 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Wouldn't surprise me if igwesssss of one village don dey gang rape one innocent girl for bush

What happened to the Abia gang ra-pists..........swept carpet as usual
If no be for the video, we no go know
Ileke-Idi, how many young boys did you molest today? Fucktarddddddd
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2013
Decryptor: Ileke-Idi, how many young boys did you molest today? Fucktarddddddd

Lameeeeee.........how many did you gang ra----pe today? wink
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by Decryptor(m): 6:31pm On Jun 27, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Lameeeeee.........how many did you gang ra----pe today? wink
I learnt you got banned till 2022 cos you posted a picture where you were giving a 3 year old boy a head? Ȋ̝̊̅§ that true?? At least i still got my ID intact.
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2013
Decryptor: I learnt you got banned till 2022 cos you posted a picture where you were giving a 3 year old boy a head? Ȋ̝̊̅§ that true?? At least i still got my ID intact.

So lame....... cool

Only you could imagine such a scenario......omo ibo wink
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by Decryptor(m): 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

So lame....... cool

Oh! So it's true...Paedo Alert!!!
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by JeffPhoenix(m): 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
iamswizz: i swear i wont comment
ahhh christover before i saw the name, i imagined ur face written all over this...why why why .... Jeff
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2013
Ipad from a fellow student? Na wa o!
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by Tattooboy: 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2013
Abu Mikey: Na who I be?
1st to Yarn gringrin cool

I don be 1st to comment so many times,but na dis one I acknowledge because na through FrontPage I take be 1st to comment and nor be through "Trending Topics" or through "New topics"
undecided If na you foolish pass ehn, Quote me make U write any Negative Sh..it!! cool

**pops bottle of fanta** Hurrrrrrray!!!!
u don all of dem na.
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by igboboy1(m): 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2013
no be MAULAG again?

na wa o
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by Dumkele1: 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2013
I'm not buying dis story at all...how are we sure she asked u for an ipad
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
Even me that I graduated from unilag abt 2 yrs ago, I don't have an ipad. Talkless of this one saying her bf must get her an ipad. You see the prob. I'm not exonerating the boy for his crime but she asking for a 70k ipad from a guy that is not working. That is more than some people's salary in a month. I'm sorry but I can't feel pity for her. It is until many of these unilag girls learn what it means to do a 9 to 5 and work for money till when they value money. What is a uni girl that cannot afford an ipad on her own or from her parents allowance doing with one. I chose to blive the guys story more. It sounds more realistic compared to hers where she says he raped her and put her pictures on the web. Who would do that without thinkin abt the risk of getting caught?
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by wckabuoh(m): 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2013
I believe there is more to this story than was said by Babatunde. How can a sane person take pictures of his/her supposed boy/girl friend not just that but also sending it to a 3rd party to see. Its Obviouse the girl wasnt Babatunde's girl. This even goes out to those guys that after sleeping with a woman go all out and discuss it with their friends. This is a childish act and makes U nothing but a kid.

1 Like

Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by tellwisdom: 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2013
Please can i see the yansh they posted?? sad
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2013
12 inches!:
Even me that I graduated from unilag abt 2 yrs ago, I don't have an ipad. Talkless of this one saying her bf must get her an ipad. You see the prob. I'm not exonerating the boy for his crime but she asking for a 70k ipad from a guy that is not working. That is more than some people's salary in a month. I'm sorry but I can't feel pity for her. It is until many of these unilag girls learn what it means to do a 9 to 5 and work for money till when they value money. What is a uni girl that cannot afford an ipad on her own or from her parents allowance doing with one. I chose to blive the guys story more. It sounds more realistic compared to hers where she says he raped her and put her pictures on the web. Who would do that without thinkin abt the risk of getting caught?
if u believe his story,dude you'll believe anything
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by Remydee(f): 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2013
chidindufrank: Babajide you are a fool. You took unclad pictures of your own babe and handed it over to you guys. That's insanity man. Very bad attitude
its simply childish, most of d guys now are kiss and tell guys
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by Revolva(m): 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2013
dem send dem go school na girls dem dey rape....if dem see kiri kiri wals dem go fit stand am.....
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by whubbhey(f): 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2013
adesewa4u@yahoo:
*dancing oleku*........am making progress......buh wait o...o boy u too dey lie,ao cum u hit her wiv a mop and her unclad pix were seen? Ur mop b maggic mop?
its called 'stripper mop'google it, its a recent invention that has the ability to strip a person hit by it. grin
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by igboboy1(m): 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

So lame....... cool

ileke-idi the balck charcoal one....have they surgically removed that ekiti tribal marks from your face yet? Yoroooba people and their idea of beauty na wa
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by Nuzo1(m): 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
lorretta u: I don't know why you believe his story.can't u understand that he's just trying to make her look bad?this dude is a student right?if he can save his allowance upto 70k to buy her an Ipad,don't you think that shows he loves her very much and would make a sacrifice to give her what she wants?how does a man who loves his woman have the heart to share nu.de pictures of her?guy reason jare.I bet he said that because he knows there are many stingy men out there.maybe he's looking to get some sympathy.mtchew
I bet my BB he drugged her and was probably looking for a way to blackmail her before the pic went viral.all this hungry boys.in the name of hustling can do outrageous things.
Emm.at the highlighted.why would you say something like that.I know you're a man.if a woman were to use ur words against u,u'd start crying foul.anyway I think you're wrong.I know some african men who can give things without abusing the lady in question.

Look at how you conveniently quoted only part of my comment that condemned the girls greed while you purposely left out the part that advocated for stiffer penalties for proven molesters....thereby making it look as if I'm insensitive. No wahala!

Anyway, whether the story is true or not...that's very irrelivant. Thousands of cases like this happen daily...only that they are not being reported.

All I'm saying is that most assault, abuse or molestation cases on women are mostly caused by greed on the part of these women.
Its part of human nature to lord over other humans once they are financially responsible to them.

How can a student cormfortably demand for an Ipad from a fellow student who doesn't even have one for himself? Only for you to rush and say its because he loves her....no...its pure greed.

Worst cases are even working class ladies who demand that their boyfriend pay all her bills and still be soft and loyal to her. How do you expect some guys to treat such lady as a partner?

A non Nigerian lady (most especially non African) will find it difficult to allow his man pick up a dinner bill alone everyday not to talk of pedicure and manicure bill especially if she's gainfully employed. Now, what gut will a man have to abuse such a lady at will?

You see, most of our ladies keep shouting independent woman, gender equality, feminist yet they don't even know what it means in deeds. They mostly think its about raising their voices and having the last say in an arguement.

Once again, stiffer penalties should be placed on proven sex offenders. However, we are tired of reactions...we should find a way to put a stop to this heartless act.
And the first step to stopping this is being less greedy.

When we were kids, there was this song we used to sing not knowing it carried a lot of weight.

"Sweeti, chingomu...n'araputa umu agbogho na bedu Anthony". shocked
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by grandstar(m): 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2013
It's a cock and bull story .These boys are just plain evil. what he has done is inexcusable because she refused to date him. He should be punished to the full extent of the law. It is an abomination for a fool to depart from evil- Proverbs 13:19
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by collynzo2(m): 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2013
grandstar: It's a cock and bull story .These boys are just plain evil. what he has done is inexcusable because she refused to date him. He should be punished to the full extent of the law. It is an abomination for a fool to depart from evil- Proverbs 13:19
Seûn word censor na wa, çock and bull don turn rooster and bull. Hahaha
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:50pm On Jun 27, 2013
One very embarrassed female student, 2 male students on the run, one very foolish boyfriend, a couple of annoyed family members, one -probably broken mopstick.....and all because of an innocent Ipad. Steve Jobs, eat ur heart out!
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by emiye(m): 1:11am On Jun 28, 2013
Those UNILAG guys who posted the video can simply claim they posted it online to expose the culprit to the whole world, as they where timid to report to the police.
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by Nobody: 2:17am On Jun 28, 2013
igbo boy:

ileke-idi the balck charcoal one....have they surgically removed that ekiti tribal marks from your face yet? Yoroooba people and their idea of beauty na wa

Another flatheaded apku chopper. Have they surgically unflattened the top of your head? Na wa....God's idea of a joke on the ibo ppl
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by Nobody: 2:19am On Jun 28, 2013
Decryptor: Oh! So it's true...Paedo Alert!!!

I'm not an ibo chief wink
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by igemi(f): 8:02am On Jun 28, 2013
Gals why na, beco of fone na wa, all beco of big gals see what dey did 2 u. Why are dey not learning frm pple na, na d tin wey hungry her wan kill her jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes / Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death / N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.