Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,921 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Mtn Magic Sim Vs Mtn Bbcday - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Mtn Magic Sim Vs Mtn Bbcday (772 Views)

Update: Mtn Magic Sim Vs Mtn Bbcday / Mtn Magic Sim For Life / Airtel 19gb, Mtn Magic Sim, Etisalat And Glo Cheats! Do It Yourself (diy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Magic Sim Vs Mtn Bbcday by awesomep(m): 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
Welcome to Naijacrib's Blog where we give you guaranteed and trusted Entertainment Info, Gist Gossips and external links for Download so you won't feel left out!!!!
Google has made everything possible......Just go to GOOGLE and search for MTN MAGIC SIM you'll see so many threads and articles relating to this post, although some are work and some are not... and that's why NAIJACRIB is here to support you depending on the package above you are choosing.....

MAGIC SIM OR BBDAY??

Below are some Screenshot on my Modem while surfing the NET and also my Download Speed on next Picture:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-LAfHTHGL7jU/UcwtGOagEmI/AAAAAAAAAkI/8aPS6ORs6i0/s1600/MAGIC+SIM.png[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-gwSPw-Ncdno/UcwtFnBhwlI/AAAAAAAAAkA/02dits1dyW4/s1600/MTN+MAGIC.png[/img]
Source: Naijacrib

(1) (Reply)

Wireless PABX Intercom Solution With GSM / EXTEMELY NEAT BLACKBERRY Z10 For Quick Sale @60k (PICTURES INCLUDED) / New White Iphone 5(64GB) For Sale/swap #80(ABIA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.