Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:45 PM

South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends (63218 Views)

31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police / A Key Suspect Of The Abducted Chibok Girls Arrested. / Master-minder Of The Abduction Of Chibok Girls Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by 50calibre(m): 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2013
pumpingmachine: And I'm visiting this country next month. After reading this ordeal, I feel like abandoning the trip totally. SA is so disgusting when it comes to xenophobia. Olugbala gbami o, I feel giving the visa to any of those who are desperate to go to Johannesburg

Brother fear not, you only live once. Before you go, please contact your lawyer to draw up a will, just in case.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2013
@ Op is this not dbanj sister that recently got engaged to dotun of cool fm? Get ur facts right before posting and beside where is ur source of information.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Ruq: 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2013
DailyNews: ...and we Nigerians are here patronising their companies and investments: Shoprite, Mtn and co, huh Seems its time to tell Mtn and Shoprite to find their way back to SA...their brutality against Nigerians is becoming too alarming...and we need to at least teach some lesson, starting with their big investments....I blame them not, I blame our past corrupt leaders who impoverished Nigerians, else, what would a sane Nigerian be doing in South Africa

Ghanaians are another people to keep an eye on...haters.

The latter are another piece of f.uc.k.

But i wouldn't know much bout S.A until nizzles i know there let me know ow they're been treated.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
Inik: ....

I would not trust anything that happens in Sunnyside, Pretoria. What Nigerians have turned the place into, I am sure these babes were on drugs. There is always three sides to every story. They might be pissed off becouse their suppliers were roughed up before they got the goods. Just sayin. undecided
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by yuzedo: 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
Nadia_SA u better leave Nairaland if you don't want 25-to-life!! angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Inik(m): 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
arcbabe: @ Op is this not dbanj sister that recently got engaged to dotun of cool fm? Get ur facts right before posting and beside where is ur source of information.
Does she look like Dbanj? She is a south African lady and she posted these tweets on her twitter page. Go to her twitter page you will see these posts.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by supaeagles(m): 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: we are talking about xenophobia and hypocrisy . never said we are perfect , but at least we don't go about insulting people in their own land , but dude no matter how hard you twist it .NIgerians are the worldwide known crooks , deal with it . and you are as xenophobic as SA .period so stop whining like little girls.
Mr Cameroon, the amazing amount of time you spend on Naira Land admiring 9ja, discussing 9ja, arguing with/against 9jans .... you should be given 9ja passport for this your obvious obsession and love for 9ja. I don't blame you, 9ja sweet and you are most welcome. Bros, don't worry I go find fine wife for you from my village next time I visit there. Hope you have money to maintain the two of you shah?

12 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by 50calibre(m): 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

we are talking about xenophobia and hypocrisy . never said we are perfect , but at least we don't go about insulting people in their own land , but dude no matter how hard you twist it .NIgerians are the worldwide known crooks , deal with it . and you are as xenophobic as SA .period so stop whining like little girls.

Yes Nigerians are crooks, but INTELLIGENT crooks, Cameroonians lack the skills and intelligence to be crooks, they can't even cook up a convincing and plausible story or bait.

No wonder your dictator Paul biya refuses to die or give up power. He is having fun watching you guys suffer like donkeys.

You guys better cede bakassi back to Nigeria, so we can come to your aid and possibly stage a revolution to oust that monkey you guys call a president.

17 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by GooseBaba: 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
50calibre:

Brother fear not, you only live once. Before you go, please contact your lawyer to draw up a will, just in case.

LMAO..!!! grin grin
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by ZN2: 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
Whoa. That's quite bleeped up. Never knew the south african system had degenerated to this point.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Inik(m): 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2013
BluIvy:

I would not trust anything that happens in Sunnyside, Pretoria. What Nigerians have turned the place into, I am sure these babes were on drugs. There is always three sides to every story. They might be pissed off becouse their suppliers were roughed up before they got the goods. Just sayin. undecided
There is always another side to a story but they were arraigned before a court and were cleared of all charges. This is not an isolated case, we have had similar reports of Nigerians being harassed by the police and SA people in the past.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
pumpingmachine: And I'm visiting this country next month. After reading this ordeal, I feel like abandoning the trip totally. SA is so disgusting when it comes to xenophobia. Olugbala gbami o, I feel giving the visa to any of those who are desperate to go to Johannesburg

You guys are sick. WTF? Feel like abandoning? Who gives a dammmn about you going there or not? You think saffers gonna miss you if you no go? It is xenophobic but you still go get a visa to go dey, nau yo come tok nonsense.Did SA say come we need you? Hope they pick you up at airport and teach you lesson. Mschwweeeee!

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
50calibre:

Yes Nigerians are crooks, but INTELLIGENT crooks, Cameroonians lack the skills and intelligence to be crooks, they can't even cook up a convincing and plausible story or bait.

No wonder your dictator Paul biya refuses to die or leave power. He is having fun watching you guys suffer like donkeys.

You guys better cede bakassi back to Nigeria, so we can come to your aid and possibly stage a revolution to oust that monkey you guys call a president.

thanks for proving me right anyway , i'm not joining you in the mud ..lmao@ the crook contest .

ask your clueless retardeen and fisherman you call president to take it back. when you at it ..can you tell your polio infected northerners to stop coming here and pollute our north with their backwardness? aka when are you going to tackle bokoharam and stop bringing your misery all over West-central Africa.

5 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by olewao: 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2013
Its high time Nigerians put Nigeria in order and stop this nonsense of fighting with everyone (Ghana, UK, S.A, Kenya, Malaysia etc).

Vote in leader that will make Nigerians be proud of living and investing in Nigeria and not make them run all over the world and be treated like leaches!

NIGERIANS WAKE UP! DEMAND GOOD GOVERNANCE!

Tribalism and corruption is KILLING NIGERIA

4 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by onila(f): 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2013
scipher: what about Zimbabweans and Somalis? undecided
dont mind the M0RON

Dumb drunk cameroonian

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2013
[/color]
onila: dont mind the M0RON

Dumb drunk cameroonian
[color=#990000]ashawo tongue

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by onila(f): 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: [/color] [color=#990000]ashawo tongue
go n choke on 33 odeku

retard!

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Spoofpro0f(m): 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
SouthAfrica what acountry in great mess, thank God i'm not southAfrican grin

5 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
onila: go n choke on 33 odeku

retard!
anuofia, i hope they traffick you in Italia or Russia . ashawo go chocke on a pig d1ck lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Dee60: 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
Such sweer language from a lady!!
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Spoofpro0f(m): 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
supaeagles: Mr Cameroon, the amazing amount of time you spend on Naira Land admiring 9ja, discussing 9ja, arguing with/against 9jans .... you should be given 9ja passport for this your obvious obsession and love for 9ja. I don't blame you, 9ja sweet and you are most welcome. Bros, don't worry I go find fine wife for you from my village next time I visit there. Hope you have money maintain the two of you shah?
puhahahahahaha! Crack da ribs grin
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by onila(f): 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: anuofia, i hope they traffick you in Italia or Russia . ashawo go chocke on a pig d1ck lipsrsealed
like yr drunkard wh0re sisters dont do that

idiat

7 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Inik(m): 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

thanks for proving me right anyway , i'm not joining you in the mud ..lmao@ the crook contest .

ask your clueless retardeen and fisherman you call president to take it back. when you at it ..can you tell your polio infected northerners to stop coming here and pollute our north with their backwardness? aka when are you going to tackle bokoharam and stop bringing your misery all over West-central Africa.
When will you camerounians remove yourselves from the bondage and shackles of a man who has been president since 6th november 1982 till date?
Anyway stop derailing the thread

5 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by 50calibre(m): 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Look at this Cameroonian, Jonathan is an Einstein compared to the monkey Paul Biya

Why do you guys have to look like monkeys, I remember one Cameroonian footballer called Ndiefi , damn that nigger is ghastly looking, he is an epitome of ugliness.

Don't worry, by the time your slave president and white wife exhaust all Cameron's sources of revenue, they will begin selling you guys out to farmers as slaves.

11 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2013
supaeagles: Mr Cameroon, the amazing amount of time you spend on Naira Land admiring 9ja, discussing 9ja, arguing with/against 9jans .... you should be given 9ja passport for this your obvious obsession and love for 9ja. I don't blame you, 9ja sweet and you are most welcome. Bros, don't worry I go find fine wife for you from my village next time I visit there. Hope you have money maintain the two of you shah

NL is a good forum, but unfortunately all NL are not good.

i like this forum but sorry i'm not intersted by your offer.

4 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2013
yuzedo: Nadia_SA u better leave Nairaland if you don't want 25-to-life!! angry angry angry
BYE!!!
If ths is how u treat ur naijan wife I don't c a reason of staying in this hell hole ...

*mtsheeeeeeeeew toodles kiss my blck arsenal..

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by deor03(m): 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2013
I visit SA very often, I must say I've never experienced this anti Nigerian stuff. Though usually, I stay in hotels around Sandton and also comport myself.

However, I once visited 'town' (Hillbrough) and our bruvs were not doing real good. Though they might be minority compared to population of Nigerians there, their behavior rubs off

4 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2013
ntoin, why wont they treat nigerians with disgust...the reason nigerians leaders and nigerians treat nigerians like a trashy shit...

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2013
Spoofpro0f: SouthAfrica what acountry in great mess, thank God i'm not southAfrican grin
U not serious!! undecided

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2013
50calibre:

Look at this Cameroonian, Jonathan is an Einstein compared to the monkey Paul Biya

Why do you guys have to look like monkeys, I remember one Cameroonian footballer called Ndiefi , damn that nigger was ghastly looking, he was an epitome of ugliness.

Don't worry, by the time your slave president and white wife exhaust all Cameron's sources of revenue, they will begin selling you guys out to farmers as slaves.
we will have to stop here because i'm not going to call another African nigger or monkey. but can you tell me the nationality of these people:

TINUBU
Mr IBU
Obasanjo
taiwo taye.?
Obaasanjo's daughter

start kicking the lebanese who are funding terrorism in your own land. ignoramus .
and Einstein who can even have a decent wife.BTW Chantal Biya is not white she is mixed. of course Nigerian whorship anything pale grin grin

5 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by onila(f): 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2013
50calibre:

Why do you guys have to look like monkeys, I remember one Cameroonian footballer called Ndiefi , damn that nigger is ghastly looking, he is an epitome of ugliness.

yes oo

they all look like monkeys from chopping too much monkey meat

thats y all of them have disproportional muscles, monkey looking niggaz

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) / Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.