Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends - Politics (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends (63303 Views)

31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police / A Key Suspect Of The Abducted Chibok Girls Arrested. / Master-minder Of The Abduction Of Chibok Girls Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by druid06(m): 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
ewet:

In case you were born yesterday,you need to go read up on the apartheid struggle and hw nigeria was the leader of the frontline states tht campaigned vehemently for the abolition of apartheid. Nelson mandela if you eva knw who tht is acknowledged the role naija played in the apartheid struggle and naija was the first african country he visited after he left prison.

Also Sam Nujoma the former president of namibia was also here to thnk naija for helping his country in the liberation struggle.

Nigrians despite the monumental socio-economic challenges we hav to contend with,we are still abt the most ingenious and tenacious people on the african continent who will always make somthng out of nothng no matter wht.There is no country tht has seen half the challenges we have faced as a nation and remained 1.

This short note touched me. Thank you brother.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by druid06(m): 11:36pm On Jun 30, 2013
BluIvy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Madness, that is the reason Nigeria's 70% population still lives in poverty. Theres madness all around. Madness, madness, dear Lord madness in humungous propotions.

Since you're always using the word "mad" as a derogative word referring to Nigerians. Are you sure you're not mad yourself?

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Steezz(m): 10:34am On Jul 01, 2013
Inik: What a thread! Guys went in hard on all sides, Nigeria vs South Africa vs Ghana vs Cameroun vs Botswana shocked grin grin grin
Nahhh...more like NIGERIA vs southafrica-ghana-cameroun-botsw...nahhh I refuse 2 regognise dat sh*t country...y'all come in 1 way and flee in 7 ways...NAIJA THE GIANT...WE HAIL THEE!

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Dibiachukwu: 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2013
Spoofpro0f: i feel shame being a ghanaian after reading this comment,we have no place among the top nations,we get dominated by other countries,pushed to the wall severally,and we can't do nothing,i couldn't believe that ghana senate agreed totally with UK for the 3,000 bounds (alwyas being inferior) while nigeria holds its own,as a powerful nation,they said NO we reject this and UK complied.

O God sad i weep terribly for ghana my nation,let's go and solve our own problems and stop poke-nosing,is like we are even assisting nigeria to solve their own problems while ours worsen day by day!

U talk of power,were an area not more than 2hours drive from accra,haven't witness light ,seen a glowing bulb since the invention of electricity.. Shame ghana

In the end we are all Africans. Nigeria has potentials, Ghana has potentials. Both are going below their potentials. But Nigeria is just naturally bigger than Ghana. Even if Ghana meets her full potential, she still can't compete with a bigger Nigeria. I think Ghana and other west African countries should look into unification of our economies. It will definitely be better for all of us. But their puppet masters deceive them and then you see clowns on nairaland trying to belittle a natural giant. A giant is a giant, even when he is iN coma.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

See What Boko Haram Did To This Man In Sambisa For Stealing Food (photo) / Epe Youths Chase Herdsmen And Their Cows Out Of Their Town (Video) / Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.