Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends (63306 Views)

31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police / A Key Suspect Of The Abducted Chibok Girls Arrested. / Master-minder Of The Abduction Of Chibok Girls Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 12:30am On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

undecided undecided....we don't hate y'all, we J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ don't click as a people, get tht through ur thick skull, we don't click, we juz don't click....dear Lord how did we end up in the same region?.....why tha fhuck wud a Ghanaian envy a Nigerian for? undecided....is it boko or constant epileptic electricity supply?
Do you have constant electricity supply in Ghana? Go and take care of the fire ravaging Accra which your useless authorities have not been able to figure out for months.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 28, 2013
kgr28: i was wondering, of all pipo you would'nt miss this topic, where's your lover Shayie007? After all you the one who hates SA, If there was a course study 'HATE SA', you would come tops.

Lol, hai wa motseba straight. Ke sure leha a lora, o lora Mzansi.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 28, 2013
solomon111: stop deceiving yourself.
The chinese are still wrecking havoc in your country.
Nigeria does not have that much of a chinese problem per say,except in the construction industry.

The only problem Ghana has with the Chinese is illegal mining and we are addressing the problem unlike Nigeria. Take a look at the problems in Niger delta it has been going on for years. We solve problems while Nigeria tend to pile it up
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by solomon111(m): 12:33am On Jun 28, 2013
I wonder why some africans are supporting southafricans on this thread.
Do you guys think Nigerians are the only victim here?
Last month,a somali was stoned to death,while a kenyan was also beaten to death.
Well,it seems Nigerians are more concerned than others.
Smh.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by dasparrow: 12:34am On Jun 28, 2013
ShyM-X:

To be honest, I'm starting to lean towards the school of thoughts that believes Nigerians are criminalistic by nature.

Are you and your parents and grandparents criminalistic by nature? You see, I just hate generalizations. I was brought into this wicked world by a Nigerian male and female. I had no hand in that. I have never scammed, robbed or engaged in any criminal activity at home or abroad. How do you think it makes me feel if others treated me badly all because I came into this world as a Nigerian? Should I be brutalized and held responsible for the criminal tendencies and actions of others?

Do I personally know all the 160 million people that make up Nigeria? The family I come from are made up of responsible law abiding citizens. So, why should I and other innocent Nigerians be treated with hostility over something someone else did? A stranger or bunch of strangers for that matter. Is that how things should be? If this is how many of you choose to think, then it is best I start avoiding black Africans altogether.

However, let me just say this. You were born and raised in England right? You still live in England. Correct? Well, never ever complain about whites and their racism towards you ever again and when they choose to see all black people as criminally minded and as thieves. Also don't complain when they choose to pass you up on a well deserved promotion or when they think all black people are stupid or inferior. We black people are our own worst enemy and I am beginning to think that it serves us right that other non-black racial groups treat the black race as the scum of the earth.

I'm out!

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 12:34am On Jun 28, 2013
Cusubaba: Who let this wasted man out? U bastard slave should go and fight Chinese in Ghana they are busy killing Ghanaians and taking away Ghana gold just because Chinese government lead poor Ghana 3 billon dollars.

grin grin grin grin In Ghana, unlike Nigeria...our government at least care and protect its citizens

From the NEW YORK TIMES
Chasing a Golden Dream, Chinese Miners Are on the Run in Ghana

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/11/world/africa/ghana-cracks-down-on-chinese-gold-miners.html?ref=world&_r=0

Now stfu wit ur poor Nigerian stanking arrz..... grin grin
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 28, 2013
chei: Nigerians are delusional. Let us look at the facts:
1. We are the most corrupt country in the world
2. We have some of the most corrupt individuals in the world
3. Our citizens are highly and likely to be involved in illegal activities wherever they go
4. We hate ourselves

These are the three primary reasons we're hated and despised by other citizens of the world. We shouldn't sit back and criticize them for hating us when we are mostly at fault and the cause of the hatred. If we're law abiding and of good character, these things wouldn't happen. Even in our country, we can't put our acts right, how do we then expect to behave properly in another country.

They're helping by treating us bad, we should look inwardly and ask ourselves deep questions first rather than slinging mud at our opponents
Just shut the f**k up. Nigerians are Nigerians worst enemies. This is even a South African girl lamenting over what happened to Nigerians as unfair. It is the policemen who are at fault in this case. Please, don't try to cover the validity of the case with other issue. Let treat this one the way it is.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by DukeNija(m): 12:36am On Jun 28, 2013
South Africans!!!
Bloody ingrates. Nigeria gave those rats a helping hand during their slave years. Lots and lots of those Zulu thugs came into this country to stay and study.
My mom told me those SA men are the most immoral, violent, wasteful, drunks she has ever seen till date, back then at the university of Ibadan.
They raped, fought, even killed students and were sent back to their country when it became uncontrollable. Vile, violent, motherfu.ckers that will never know peace. Immoral disease laden wasteland.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Spoofpro0f(m): 12:37am On Jun 28, 2013
Kingmojo:

Like I said they are practically Nigerians, just there are lots of Nigerians that have been in Ghana for a long time that are practically ghanaians. Those don't count, when it comes to recent migrants you will not find a lot of Ghanaians in Nigeria but you will find lots of Nigerians in Ghana.
if u should sum it up in terms of percentage it will count! They are more nigerians than ghanains in this world,9 times as much! So to me it isn't a big deal of they are more nigerians in ghana,same with the chinese,they are more chinese in ghana than ghanaians in china,lol! U will find a chinaman anywhere in the world,they represent asia,the mongoliod race,an i think that's the same situation nigeria finds itself.. U won't say 3million out of 180million nigerians in ghana is too much,is it?
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by solomon111(m): 12:37am On Jun 28, 2013
Kingmojo:

The only problem Ghana has with the Chinese is illegal mining and we are addressing the problem unlike Nigeria. Take a look at the problems in Niger delta it has been going on for years. We solve problems while Nigeria tend to pile it up
The chinese are not responsible for the niger-delta problem.
The only problem we have with them is their employment of cheap labour from china at the expense of Nigerians in the construction and its allied industries.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 12:38am On Jun 28, 2013
collynzo2: Do you have constant electricity supply in Ghana? Go and take care of the fire ravaging Accra which your useless authorities have not been able to figure out for months.

grin grin grin.....Nigerians will say anything to make 'em feel good..... grin grin grin....u wanna compare that ur epileptic thing to Ghana?......hahahahahaha grin grin go and sin no more

Nigeria! Where M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ piss is even cleaner than the national tap water grin cheesy....don't even get me started bytch

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 12:40am On Jun 28, 2013
solomon111: The chinese are not responsible for the niger-delta problem.
The only problem we have with them is their employment of cheap labour from china at the expense of Nigerians in the construction and its allied industries.

THE ONLY PROBLEM NIGERIA HAS IS THE NIGERIAN

grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Engen(m): 12:41am On Jun 28, 2013
Now I knw you are no good...just another retarded South Africa
BluIvy:

I would not trust anything that happens in Sunnyside, Pretoria. What Nigerians have turned the place into, I am sure these babes were on drugs. There is always three sides to every story. They might be pissed off becouse their suppliers were roughed up before they got the goods. Just sayin. undecided
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 12:41am On Jun 28, 2013
Spoofpro0f: thank God oooh! I just thank God i'm not southafrican,lol! The thing that amaze me most is that u people are not shy of bringing ur black faces out grin lol! If i'm the one that went through all those hardship and suffering in my fatherland,being dealth with by a little minority,i will never show my face in public again! And i have a question pls,are u hiv positive?
very likely, it's their national identity.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Spoofpro0f(m): 12:41am On Jun 28, 2013
collynzo2: Do you have constant electricity supply in Ghana? Go and take care of the fire ravaging Accra which your useless authorities have not been able to figure out for months.
it's just a shame how my fellow ghanaian embarras themselves,southafricans even hate us the most,we all know power isn't constant in ghana even the capital city accra,we should think of how to fix our economy and stop this poke-nosing atitude of urs,it sucks bigtime

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by kgr28(m): 12:42am On Jun 28, 2013
Tumisang:

Lol, hai wa motseba straight. Ke sure leha a lora, o lora Mzansi.

eish die man wa bora,nxa!
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by DukeNija(m): 12:42am On Jun 28, 2013
King mojo!
I know u r Ghanaian. I feel ur pain. It's always painful and sad playing second fiddle to the big brother cheesy Ironically, we've even won the BigBrotherAfrica lots n lots of times grin
Listen! Ghana is our pet.aka errand boy for life. They will never ever be close to us. You are always going to be envious of every Nigerian, wishing you were one.
I guess that's why you are on Nairaland anyway, trying to mix wiith the BigBrothersOfAfrica grin

4 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Spoofpro0f(m): 12:42am On Jun 28, 2013
collynzo2: very likely, it's their national identity.
but y'all nigerians are so insultive as well,lol! No hard feelings o
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by solomon111(m): 12:44am On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

THE ONLY PROBLEM NIGERIA HAS IS THE NIGERIAN

grin grin cheesy
Given the fact that the ultimate problem of every country is the citizens themselves,i agree completely.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Spoofpro0f(m): 12:45am On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

grin grin grin.....Nigerians will say anything to make 'em feel good..... grin grin grin....u wanna compare that ur epileptic thing to Ghana?......hahahahahaha grin grin go and sin no more

Nigeria! Where M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ piss is even cleaner than the national tap water grin cheesy....don't even get me started bytch
what a shame,look how u are disgracing and embarrasing the whole,our belove nation of ghana,citizens like u need to be castrated,ok! Pls list our achievement? And where we top nigeria?
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 12:45am On Jun 28, 2013
Spoofpro0f: it's just a shame how my fellow ghanaian embarras themselves,southafricans even hate us the most,we all know power isn't constant in ghana even the capital city accra,we should think of how to fix our economy and stop this poke-nosing atitude of urs,it sucks bigtime

grin grin grin Nigerian pretending to be Ghanaian grin grin grin.....ur real life dream

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by DukeNija(m): 12:45am On Jun 28, 2013
Comparing Ghana to Nigeria in terms of capacity or otherwise is like comparing an SUG election to a Governorship tussle.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 12:46am On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

You still haven't answered the question, can you boast of constant electricity in Ghana??

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 28, 2013
Maris beybe: i hate them too! *spits on dat rotten country*
I am sure that broke them hearts, coz dey luv you too much. Sha naija go vex about pimps who don even care aboylt dem. undecided
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by dasparrow: 12:47am On Jun 28, 2013
Kingmojo:

This thread is NOT about Ghana! Why do some of you find it so difficult to stick to the topic of discussion?!!!! Please kindly go to bed if you have nothing meaningful to contribute. It is disgusting that as Africans we choose not to condemn all forms of injustice and brutality! When we get treated with hostility by westerners/caucasians abroad, we want to complain but then we do the same crap to each other on the African continent and see nothing wrong with it. How hypocritical!

I really dislike it when some Nigerians go to other countries and misbehave but I equally dislike it when other nationalities want to punish us all or blame us all for the criminal actions of some especially when the people who committed the crime are total strangers who only happen to share a country with us.

Lastly, if many of you Africans feel that all Nigerians are bad, then leave us the heck alone. Stop interacting with us both in cyberspace and in real life. I know that is not too much to ask!

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by solomon111(m): 12:48am On Jun 28, 2013
Duke_Nija: Comparing Ghana to Nigeria in terms of capacity or otherwise is like comparing an SUG election to a Governorship tussle.
They probably won't understand.
So just allow them their day in the sun.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by DukeNija(m): 12:48am On Jun 28, 2013
Imagine South Africans, Ghanians, King mojo, blu ivy sh.it, otumfor ta pia pia, Tumisang bread all keeping wake to discuss Nigeria. embarassed On a Nigerian forum. undecided
grin grin grin
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Spoofpro0f(m): 12:51am On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

grin grin grin Nigerian pretending to be Ghanaian grin grin grin.....ur real life dream
what a shameless dunce ,i only weep for ur parents,u think ur post are funny U are putting all those laughing smileys,only a fool will laugh at his own post,look around no one sees u as being funny,u ain't fit enough to be a ghanaian......

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 12:51am On Jun 28, 2013
Spoofpro0f: it's just a shame how my fellow ghanaian embarras themselves,southafricans even hate us the most,we all know power isn't constant in ghana even the capital city accra,we should think of how to fix our economy and stop this poke-nosing atitude of urs,it sucks bigtime
Tell your brothers o! Why are they so interested in Nigerians problems when Ghana has A LOT to solve. Imagine not being able to provide constant electricity for such a small population and they are bothered about Nigeria's own electricity problem. SMH

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by kgr28(m): 12:52am On Jun 28, 2013
Duke_Nija: South Africans!!!
Bloody ingrates. Nigeria gave those rats a helping hand during their slave years. Lots and lots of those Zulu thugs came into this country to stay and study.
My mom told me those SA men are the most immoral, violent, wasteful, drunks she has ever seen till date, back then at the university of Ibadan.
They raped, fought, even killed students and were sent back to their country when it became uncontrollable. Vile, violent, motherfu.ckers that will never know peace. Immoral disease laden wasteland.
what helping hand?? Nigeria merely gave South African activits some worthless nairas, now you feel important. You can ask your corrupt gov to ask for their money back, nigeria didnt liberate SA black, people died back then for their freedom, what did your nairas do to free them? No offence tell your mom is talking bullcrap!!

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 28, 2013
Tumisang: ...another Nolubabalo?? Smmfh!!!

In the making, and after dis when dey arrest her in some Gof forsaken country the same government mus get involved. Chei!!! Women can do anyfin for it. grin

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 12:52am On Jun 28, 2013
collynzo2: You still haven't answered the question, can you boast of constant electricity in Ghana??

Yes!!!!!! We faced some challenges recently, but as efficient as M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ government is, tha brothers ar getting their shyt together.....I don't remember the last time M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ light blinked.....the difference between nigeria and Ghana......GHANAIAN CITIZENS HAVE A SAY, WHILST THEIR NIGERIAN COUNTERPARTS KEEP GETTING SHYT ON BY THEIR GOVERNMENT......I bet u were born on generator sets, same as ur fada and grand fada.....Ghanaians went through some challenges recently for abt 4 months and even that, our president couldn't sleep....can u say same for tht fat village (Nigeria)....?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (31) (Reply)

June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils / Epe Youths Chase Herdsmen And Their Cows Out Of Their Town (Video) / Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.